Through Her Eyes ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

35. TOGETHER

5.7K 291 5
By Gigi_Luv_4u

====================

Theory: Being one with your soulmate is the ultimate dream of every individual.

====================

It seems that the sales lady knows who he is. She's been smiling towards him and it's making him uneasy. At one glance, he is sure that she is an ARMY. The Shooky pin gives her away.

"Don't worry Jungkook-ssi, I won't tell anyone you're here." She sweetly says as she arranges the flowers into a bouquet.

He feels relieved as he looks at the surroundings of the shop. 'It seems that they are not selling just flowers in here.' He muses as his eyes takes focus on the tiny pink blooms potted at the corner of the place.

"It's Kalanchoe." The lady's sudden voice surprises him and he looks over his shoulder as she continues on tying the bouquet. He thinks she is referring to the plant he was just looking at. He looks at her as she walks towards him and hands him the bouquet as she adds. "Isn't this plant beautiful? It will have more flowers later this winter."

"Do you sell that too?" He curiously asks.

"Yes. Many wants to gift plotted plants than just flowers that would later wilt. Most of our customers like what it signifies." She says winking at him.

"You think she would like that too?" He wonders out loud unintentionally.

The lady squeals. "Ohhh... Jungkook-ssi. I bet your girlfriend would like it. That is if she likes plants."

"Then I'll take it." He smiles, not bothering to correct her. The lady picks up the potted plant then made the pot more beautiful with a ribbon. He blushes when he hears her mumbling about how happy she is to know that one of the BTS members are confirmed to have a soulmate. Before he goes out, he pleads for her not to tell anyone and she nods happily with a dramatic zipping of her mouth.

He hurriedly walks towards his Mercedes and drives towards Daun's building. He is about to park when he sees her standing at the side of the road who is seemingly waiting for a cab. He stops and turns down the window on her side.

"Hello Daun-ah!" He giggles childishly when she jumps with surprise. "Where are you going?"

"Ohhh Kook-ssi!" She seems bashful seeing him there. She shyly tucks her hair on her ear as she watches him going out from the driver's seat.

"Come on. I'll drive wherever you are heading." He smiles adorably. She hesitates at first but gives in with his adorable bunny eye smile.

The moment she gets inside a whiplash of sweet scent invades his system. His sensitive nose is twitching with such tempting aroma. The bouquet of flowers is nothing compared to the blossoms like scent of Daun. The close proximity and the enclosed space of the car only traps the fragrance making him drown over her. He wills himself to focus.

"Ohhh... Peonies!" She gasps as she sees the reflection of the bouquet on the mirror. She then bites her lips to silence herself as she realizes her sudden comment. She feels wrong to be excited on something that she might not get. "Are you going somewhere?" She worriedly asks. "Am I troubling you?"

"Ohhh... It's my rest day and I was going to visit you actually." He grins.

"Really? And the Peonies?" She curiously asks.

"They are for you." He winks.

"For me?" She smiles but there is a hint of confusion in her eyes. She is somehow dreading the thought that he has someone special to be with. She whisks the thought of it as she takes the peonies on her lap.

"So... where too?" He want to bounce with excitement as he sees her smelling the bouquet. He really likes the small smile on her lips. He starts the engine as she gives him the address. His curious what place it is and wants to ask but stops. Afterall, he will soon know.

"Thank you for these by the way." She mumbles. "How sweet of you to give me these. I thought you're going to give this to someone else."

"Who? I don't have any other lady friends to give flowers too."

"None?"

"Those are really for you Daun-ah." He seriously says. He wants to look at her eyes longer if only he is not driving.

"Ohhh... and the plant too?"

"You noticed?" He grins. Her happiness is vibrating out towards him.

"How can't I? they are beautiful!"

"Those are for you too. I notice you like plants a lot!"

"Ohhh... Kook-ssi .. You are making me so happy." She grins.

"It's an honor." His eyes crinkles as he looks at her, winking. His becoming bold with her.

Oh! how wonderful to be like this in every day. How wonderful it would be to be simply be with his soulmate like this always. How he wishes for the time that she would know. He would waste no time than to smell her neck and sniff her scent. Hold her tightly on his arms, not letting go ever. He grimaced. He sounds a bit more than a pervert than a soulmate.

"Is there something wrong?" She peeks.

"I was just thinking on something."

"Tell me." She really wants to know him.

"What can you say about Multiples?" He curiously asks.

"What's with them?" She chuckles. "Is this a quiz?" She pauses.

"Just your opinion? Just curious." He honestly says.

"They are the luckiest? Having a soulmate is lucky enough. It would be amazing to have more people loving you." She dreamily says as she looks towards the outside world, watching couples' hand in hand as they walk along the side walk. She misses the smirk sporting on his lips. His heart pumping with so much mirth.

"How about you? How does it feel to be in BTS?"

"Ohhh... It's an interview now?" He teases, not minding the change of the topic at all.

Daun giggles. "Just curious." She winks.

"Fun? I can't imagine my life without them."

"It would be really nice to be with people that supports you right? I wonder how does it feel." Jungkook doesn't miss the sad whisper of her last statement.

"You should be with us then."

"Honestly... It seems that I am invading your relationship... You are so close together."

"You are always welcomed Daun-ah. Everyone is delighted to have you."

"You are all so sweet. I bet your soulmates are so lucky!" She says. Jungkook is silenced. How he wishes he can tell her that she is their soulmate. Before he can reply, she asks him to turn to a corner.

He looks over the surroundings. It is a residential area for well-off people. There is only one commercial building in the area which looks more like a two-story western inspired house than those usual modern offices. There is a park nearby too, probably a shared park. "The place seems so quiet. Are you visiting a relative here?" He wonders. Maybe he can go with her?

"No... not really." She mindlessly says as she busily takes off the seatbelt.

"Should I wait?" Jungkook asks her, hoping he is allowed to stay and maybe be with her longer. He really intends to spend the entire day with her today.

"Why?" She curiously asks.

"I would like to go out with you after." He confidently asks. This is the perfect time to be with Daun. If he can't ask now, when will ever he find the opportunity to be with her alone? "If you want to..." His voice lowers. His confidence wavering. His heart nervous for a possible refusal. She may have more important things to do.

"I want to... but I might take long." She sheepishly says, tucking her hair behind her ears. Her cheeks reddening more.

"I can wait... I can just play my phone here or wonder around." He smiles.

"You can wait for me there." She points to the small garden by the commercial building.

"Go on... I'll just find a better parking space." He suggests as she nods and slowly goes out of the car. He then makes a turn and head to a wider parking at the back of the said building.

He took his time, looking over the surroundings. He can hear a muffled squeal of children playing on the distant playground that they had passed. Aside from that and an occasional rumble of car's engine as one passes, the place is quiet. He takes his time on walking towards the surroundings as he adores some birds flying about, imagining what could be his life with Daun forever in their sides. He smiles as he envisions their future with her as their wife.

He heads to the building and his eyes immediately catches on one of the huge sliding windows. He can see Daun's seated form who is somehow talking to a person behind the curtain. He can't help but stare at her side profile and smile.

His feet unconsciously bring him closer to the window, pretending to appreciate the small beautifully manicured garden. He halts and sweats a while later when he can clearly hear their conversation. The silence of the place has made the words louder and clearer to his ears, making him dread every second of it. It feels wrong to eavesdrop, but he can't help it.

Who is this woman? Why is she telling Daun these? And Why does Daun listens to her?

His fists clenching and shaking with so much frustration. It feels so unfair. After all the time that they have waited, he had to hear those words.

This has to stop!

For the first time in Jungkook's life, he had graspedthe real emotion of great anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6K 87
Aila moved with her boyfriend Erick next door to a group of soulmates that consisted of Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoong...
1.5M 62.3K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
346K 18K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...
20.4K 757 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...