𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 | 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐟�...

By grosshooman

"𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 [𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦] 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦..𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13] -⚡️
[14]-⚡️
[15]-⚡️
nice seeing you here
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - ⚡️
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]-⚡️
dance with her
[25]-⚡️
[26]-⚡️
[27]-⚡️
[28]-⚡️
when
[29] - ⚡️
[30] - ⚡️
[31] - ⚡️
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
you and I are friends
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
you're no fun
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

[⚡️]

39.2K 918 1K
By grosshooman

Year: 2017

"I told you that you parked our car there."

said a 25 year old woman in disappointment, crossing her arms at her fiance walking beside her. Her fiancé laughed nervously, "I should've listened to you in the first place.." he said, scratching his head.

The two just had dinner at some famous restaurant. There wasn't any special occasion, they just wanted to spend time together..and the other reason is that both of them are just too lazy to cook something for themselves.

She chuckled softly, shaking her head at him. "When did you ever listen to me." He rolled his eyes at her playfully and held her hand, interlocking their fingers. She smiled at her fiancé's actions, she always love that about him, ever since they were teenagers. "You're right, when did I?" said her 26 year old fiancé. Her smile dropped and she immediately nudged him hard on his arm. The young man laughed, rubbing his arm with his other hand, while the other is still holding his fiancée's small slender hand. "I was just kidding, babe. I listen to you, sometimes."

"Whatever. We should walk faster, it's getting pretty late." She said, looking up at him. He looked down at her, because of their height difference. He scanned her from top to bottom and smiled, "It's getting pretty late? or your feet hurts because of those heels?"

She frowned at him, and yes, she's wearing a tight dress and heels, since he did told her to dress up. "Yes. My feet hurts, because you made us walk this far." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Want me to carry you?" He offered, looking at her lovingly. She put a hand on his cheek, and smiled at him. He smiled back at her, then he began to lean over to kiss her but she looked away and said, "No thanks, we're almost at the parking lot anyway.."

He groaned lazily, he wanted to kiss her but she just had to look away. "Just one more street." She added, smiling at him. He smiled back and he was about to say something but he was interrupted by another voice.

"Glad that I finally found you."

The couple froze when they heard a voice from behind. They both slowly turned their heads and their eyes widened when they saw a young man with black long hair, and a dragon tattoo on his neck. "You've been avoiding me, Chifuyu.." he added.

"Mikey.." said Chifuyu, almost in a whisper. He quickly pulled his fiancée close to him and went in front of her, knowing things might get messy, since he saw a gun on Mikey's waist. The young woman saw it too and she mentally gulped, she squeezed her fiancé's wrist, wanting him to not move. "Chifuyu.." she whispered.

Mikey smiled faintly at them and began taking a few steps closer to the couple with both of his hands in his pockets. "You two look dressed up for something, I'm sorry if I ever ruined your night.." said Mikey.

"What do you want Mikey?" Chifuyu asked calmly, with his fiancé still behind him. Mikey stared at him for a while with a blank expression, then he smiled and finally spoke, "To talk." he shrugged.

"T-Then what's with the gun, Mikey?" the young woman stuttered, her eyes locked on the gun in Mikey's waist. Mikey looked down at his gun, "Oh, this." He lets it out. The couple flinched. "Don't worry, [first name]. You won't get involved in this.." said Mikey, smiling at her and holding the gun near his ear.

"Now..Chifuyu, you better start explaining." said Mikey, narrowing his eyes.

"Mikey, PLEASE!!" [first name] pleaded.

At this moment, Mikey is now pointing a gun directly at Chifuyu's head. Before this happened, Chifuyu made sure that his fiancé is not near them and not involved. Mikey tilted his head at him and asked, "Any last words, Chifuyu?" his voice sounded so cold and dark, Chifuyu stayed silent, after a few seconds he finally spoke, "Takemichi Hanagaki."

[first name] let out a soft gasp, tears still falling from her eyes.

Mikey remained giving him a blank expression, his eyes look dead, and he looks like he can end anyone's life in one second. Chifuyu looked at him straight in the eyes and asked, "You remember him?"

Mikey hummed, lowering his gun. [first name] sighed in relief when Mikey lowered his gun. Then Chifuyu continued, "When he go looks for you and finds you, at that moment, it'll be like as if he had travelled back in time. He will be the same like he was in the past. Look at him well in the eyes..you'll see that I'm not lying."

Mikey stared at him and lifted his gun again, pointing at Chifuyu's forehead, it made [first name] jump in fear.

"Trust me." Chifuyu added, as tears began to fall from his eyes. [first name] saw that Mikey was ready to pull the trigger, so she immediately made an action. "NO—!"

*BANG*

Mikey was impressed that [first name] was fast, and was able to push Chifuyu before the bullet can hit him, but he didn't show any emotions. [first name] looked at her fiancé, and she can see the shock in his face.

[first name] stood bravely in front of Mikey, frowning. While Chifuyu was still on the floor, frozen and was terrified by the sight that he's witnessing. His fiancée..standing in front of Mikey.. "L-Listen to me, [first name]..step away.." said Chifuyu, softly. She heard but she ignored him.

Mikey lets out a heavy a sigh.

"[first name], I told you earlier that you don't need to worry about anything because you wouldn't get involved in this. I promised Baji back then that I'll never let anything happen to you." said Mikey, expressionless.

Then Mikey narrowed his eyes at her and said, "But since you look like you badly want to get involved.."

Chifuyu's eyes widened as everything became slow motion to him. "N-NO! MIKEY PLE—!"

*BANG*

Chifuyu was beyond horrified. He just watched Mikey shot [first name] on the chest. "H-Hah..." was the only thing that came out from [first name]'s lips before she meet the floor. She didn't sound hurt, or scared, she sounded..suprised.

"I'll just have to break that promise.." said Mikey, glaring at her.

"[FIRST NAME]!!" Chifuyu cried as he ran to her. Mikey just stood there, watching the couple, still not showing any emotions, not even guilt.

Chifuyu had her on his lap, lifting her up. He was shaking, he didn't expect that Mikey would ever do that to her, neither did she. "Y-You..You idiot!" he yelled at her face.

Despite being in pain and struggling to talk, [first name] smiled at him, "..D-Don't cry, dumbass.." she said weakly.

Then she turn her head to look at Mikey, Mikey stared back at her, still emotionless.

"M-Mikey..if you can h-hear me, p-please listen.." she said, her voice getting weaker and weaker after every word. Mikey listened, staring at her.

"I..I know..you're s-struggling a lot and..i-it's m-making you lose your shit..t-that's why I understand w-why y-you're doing t-this to e-everyone..." Mikey tilted his head at her and hummed. "..I-I..forgive you.." she smiled. Mikey's eyes widened when she said that, She forgives him for killing her, seeing her smile like that makes him think about his sister..Emma. It made him froze and went deep in his thoughts.

Chifuyu continues to sob, seeing his fiancée losing a lot of blood, he couldn't take his eyes off of the blood on her chest. [first name] heard Chifuyu's sobs and turned her attention back to him, she still has her usual faint smile on her face, it made Chifuyu sob more. "C-Can you..come a little closer...I-I can't talk any louder.." she said.

Chifuyu did what he was told, squeezing her wrist tight. [first name] let out a weak chuckle, "I g-guess there'll be no wedding after all..huh?" Chifuyu folded his lips, muffling his chuckles and closed his eyes shut, tears still streaming down his face. [first name]'s face softened and looked at him lovingly, she used her remaining strength to put a hand on his cheek which made him look at her again. She stared deep in his eyes and whispered, "I called Naoto..while you two were talking a-and..I told him everything...the c-cops are on their way.."

Mikey was so deep in his thoughts, he didn't hear what [first name] just said. "Please stop crying, seeing you cry hurts me more.." she said, swallowing the pain that she's feeling on her chest.

Chifuyu sniffed and held her hand that's resting on his cheek tightly, "[first name]..I—"

"I love you, Chifuyu..so much.." [first name] cut him off, another tear escaped her eye.

Chifuyu gasped, watching her eyes slowly closing. He held her hand tighter. "And I love you more than anything in the whole damn world!" Chifuyu yelled. As soon as her eyes are fully closed, her smile disappeared, Chifuyu froze.

"[first name]..?"

No answer. He immediately knew that she's no longer alive. He bit his lip and hugged his fiancée's lifeless body tight, screaming. "[FIRST NAME]!!"

[first name]..his first friend that's not a guy, his first crush, his first frenemy, his first girlfriend, his first love..the woman that he's suppose to marry next month, died in his arms.

Chifuyu's screams made Mikey come back to reality, he looked down and saw Chifuyu crying and hugging [first name]'s cold body. "Oh..she's dead? Good."

Chifuyu growled and looked at him, glaring. Mikey took a few steps and pointed his gun at Chifuyu's temple. "Want to join her in heaven?" Mikey smiled faintly.

"I'll see you in hell." Chifuyu spat. Then they began hearing sirens, Mikey ignored the sounds from afar and did what he wanted to do from the very beginning.

*BANG!*
——
"CHIFUYU!!" Takemitchy sat up from his bed, gasping for air.

He slapped himself hard, "I can't believe I dreamt about that again.." He muttered to himself.

——

Heyy

This is a fictional story. None of this is real. I don't own the characters, except for [first name].

This contains spoilers. I'm not gonna totally follow the exact events that happened in the manga or anime. (I'm gonna change it a little.)

So for my fellow manga readers, let's chill

I wrote this because I was bored af.

Don't continue reading this if you don't like Tokyo Revengers, or if you're just gonna spread some hate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 618 24
"what, are you in love with him or something?" "probably" > 「 suna x oc 」
273K 11.4K 22
"𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳...
438K 15.3K 35
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖. " "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 �...
4.7K 207 17
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲: 𝐏𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐲𝐮 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 A love to keep.