Prime Minister and I

Від Shiya_AS

#1 in Romancefanfiction out of 32.5k stories #1 in Romedy #1 in Ashwin #1 in Ashwinkumar #1 in Ashwinsivaangi... Більше

Volume 1 - Chapter 1 -First Encounter
Funny and Silly girl
Monica
The Wedding
First Lady
The Engagement
My Wife
His Change
Possessive Prime Minister
I'm your wife
Her admiration
Our home
Future King and Queen
His preference
Z's fashion event
Destiny
Palace
Her past
Tea party
His Highness
Package
Finally I realized
Alaipayudhey
Drunk
Cunning people
Be with me
Sick
Her phone call
Wait for me
Misunderstanding
I love only you
Prerna's Bully
Shopping with sisters
Proposal
Rescue
Flood
King's stand
Let's play dirty
Bury in Hell
Kaidhaagiral Devasena
Ran into the devil
Prerna and Eeshwar
Rajeev's arrival
Bond of Souls
Beastly and Gentle
Wedding Invitation
Accident
Wake up, please
Wedding
King's Payback
I trust you
Dance of Love
I respect her
Caretaker
Shopping with Mother-in-law
S Country
Rebel and Reckless
Children of our own
En aasai purusha
SIA
Continue the act
Mudhalvane
Bonded for Life
The true devil
Hospital
Hosting a tea party
King's Robe
Anniversary
Mysterious designer, Sia
Cinderella
Phoenix Ascending
Final round
MAGIC will never end
I believe you
Devil's angel
Web of lies
Don't intimidate her
Ultimatum
Homewrecker
Get out
In the silence of this night, which way am I going?
Embarrassed
Orchestrating a drama
Child's father
Your eyes
I own him
Two-Timer
Melt
Nayak
Wedding of the year
1000 times
Bomb blast
Memory Erasure
Nasya
Hasini
Crossing limits
His assets
You hid everything from me
Party Time
Our wedding???
Her accident
Help me
Hasini 2.0
You're different
I'm right next to you
Big Baby
Answers to your questions
Help me recover
Don't lie
Outsider
Inner Devil
My woman's heart
Return of Queen
Cutiepie
Forever
Our First Meet
My Adi
Waiting for his moment
My woman
Trip to Jule
Golden period
I taught you
Volleyball
The Night - Part One
The Night - Part Two
The Night - Part Three
Scandal
Blue House
Her Consent
I love you
Amusement Park
Haunted House
Pre-wedding function
Slap
Princess's Wedding
Dirty.... Naughty....
Crown
National Competition
Anger
Quirky
Creepy Stranger
His People
His Acquaintance
Shark
His Babygirl
She is my daughter
His Son-in-law
Chairperson
Communal Riots
You're my home
Unity of our country
He is charismatic
Their Nightmare
Military Headquarters
Trap for her
My Chief
Sun rises in the east
Dying Sun
Story of Decades
Interview for Palace Maid
Future King Conceived
Fall of the King
Ramdev
Machinations of L Country
Mortal Combat
Inner Chambers of Temple
Author's Update

Lioness

13.4K 1K 299
Від Shiya_AS

'Rise up and shine.'

Monica was scared to see Adi who was entering through the door. She left her hand and she was even afraid to look him in his eyes. She then changed her mind...

Monica: Adi... Look at her...

Adi: ssshhh..

Suhasini: naan poren...

Adi: veliya wait pannu.. 2 minutes

She pondered for a moment..

Suhasini: okay..

She then left the wide restroom and waited outside.

Monica tried to speak but Adi turned and looked at Nathan who was standing behind him.

Nathan: Sir...

Adi: Tell Monica's parents that she will be returning home tonight. She will not live in farmhouse anymore.

Monica: Adi.. Idhellam avalukaga nee pandriya???

Avalukaga Ennai veliya thorathuriya??

Adi: Avalukaga illa.. Unakaga.. World knows that I'm a married man.. I have a wife.. Having a scandal with married man will not leave a good name for you..

Its better you move on and carry on with your life..

His voice sounded so stern when he uttered each and every word. She plopped to the floor and started crying.. Whenever she cried, he always pacified her. But this time, there was no reaction from him.

Monica: naan unakaga evlo sacrifice panniruken??? idhu varaikum inga kutitu po Anga kutitu po nu sollirukena?? Ava unnai ivlo dhooram izhuthutu alaiyura.. Unaku theriyaleiya adi???

Adi: avale naan dhaan kutitu vandhen.. I wish to go out with her. She is mine.. I am hers..

And nee Ennai eppavume kettadhu illaye.. I thought you too never wished to go out with me.

It was true, she never asked him to bring her out as she thought that he didn't wish to attend these events.

Monica: ava en kitteye vandhu nee ava husband nu soldra..

Adi: adhu dhaan nijam...

See Monica... I don't wish to dilly-dally anymore..

I don't see divorce in our life in near future.. Naan inimey adhe pathi yosippen nu kooda enaku thonale...

So please.. This is the right time to move on with your life and I need a break up from you... I don't see any future for us...

Monica: ivlo naal unakaga naan irundhene.. Adhellam theriyaleiya??? I wasted my youth on you..

Adi: I don't want you to waste it anymore...

He took two steps and then stopped..

Adi: Don't ever go behind her...

As he finished his words, he left the room without turning back. She cried for a longtime. She then made her mind.

Enna nadandhalum sari.. Nee enaku dhaan.. I know how to get you...

She then left the event without attending the remaining show.

Adi came back with Suhasini and settled down on their chairs.

Suhasini: sorry I was little rude with her...

Adi: She was way more rude with you.. You don't have to worry about her anymore..

She did not understand what he meant by that and she did not probe further.

Later the emcee announced about the competition. There were three rounds and each round had a theme.. Top 10 designers from the country participated in this competition.

Kala was hitting to win this Competition as it would give her business a required boost. She would then have investors which would be a great start to develop History around the country.

First round's theme was ocean.. As Z country is covered by ocean. They gave much importance to the ocean.

Each and every dress looked amazing in that round and the judgements given were on point about the dresses. Kala was beaming in happiness when her model got high praises for her asymmetrical ruffled gown which gave a feeling of flowing water when the model walked that ramp.

Kala sneered at Suhasini when she looked at her..

Nee aasai patte... Naan anubavikren.. Inniku nee andha position le irukkalam.. Ana naan mela varappo nee kaanama poiruve...

Suhasini knew well that Kala was not going to be planning something worthy. So she did not mind her look. She started enjoying the next round. It was a rare chance to watch the shows from first row.. To her surprise, the man next to her also seemed to be interested in these..

Suhasini: Enna paakure adi??

Adi: I'm trying to understand...

Suhasini: ennadhu??

Adi: your profession.. I should know right... After all, my wife is a fashion designer..

She felt warm inside her heart..

Suhasini: sshhh.... Don't say it out.. Yaarachi ketta, ellam veliya therinjurum..

Adi: you can shush me differently..

Suhasini: epdi??

Adi: you can keep my mouth busy. In that way, I will not reveal your secret..

Suhasini: you gangster.. Unnai poi ketten paaru...

She then turned away and started enjoying the show.. He was initially pissed. But once when she talked to him, he felt an unknown happiness inside him and his mood turned better.

Second round's theme was silk. Top 6 teams were selected. History was the highest scorer in the first round. Among all the others, there was a rookie who joined by luck and he got second position in the first round.

Every dress presented in round two had its own beauty. The dress designed by the rookie had fine details and it looked so elegant. He needed professional training. But his work was on par with many professionals in the country.

History presented a gown made of silk tulle. It was so delicate and sensuous. Suhasini felt that even though it was beautiful, the dress was so flashy in a wrong way. Lokesh tried to keep it as elegant as possible but Kala intervened at last minute and made some changes.

This time, it looked that the results favoured History a little. Two of the five judges voted for History just for its reputation.

Top 3 finalists emerged.. History, an old boutique and that rookie got selected for the final round. Kala was extremely happy and she already felt that she won.

Final round had a tricky theme.. Z country's women..

The old boutique first represented its gown which looked like a flaming fire.. The nuances in the dress were looking so beautiful and they were well detailed.

The designer wanted to depict that the woman should be like a flaming fire. He even achieved that notion in few levels.

Next model on the ramp represented rookie's dress.. His gown showcased  lioness... It had a long rail. Caramel color was used smartly in the dress.. Tulle was used in the rail which gave the feel of pride. It caught the eyes of judges and audience. They were awed by the brilliance of the rookie.

History's model walked the ramp and it caused a shock to Suhasini. Because that dress was designed by her. She had a change of expression.

Adi: anything wrong??

Suhasini: Onnum illa...

Adi knew that something was wrong with her. But he did not ask her anymore.

That dress received praises from everyone. It had a beautiful peacock from one shoulder and had a beautiful train which looked like peacock tail. The bodice of the gown had many fine details.

Judges and audience were stunned to see the design and many of the audience thought that History was going to win.

Judges were discussing the results and then emcee came to the stage.

Emcee: I would love to have our first lady on stage.

Suhasini looked at Adi and he smiled at her. She then walked to the stage..

Emcee: you look so pretty today Ma'am..

Suhasini: Thank you..

Emcee: Results varum munbu unga kitte sila questions..

Suhasini: kelunga..

Emcee: you studied fashion technology right??

Suhasini: yeah..

Emcee: Then why didn't you become a designer??

Suhasini: I was going to be.. But adhuku munnadi I met my husband and we fell in love.. Here I'm..

Emcee: Lovely... you are so charming Ma'am.. Your love for him can be seen by everyone..

She just smiled in reply.

Emcee: Who do you think will win today??

She took a minute to think..

Suhasini: Lioness...

Everyone was shocked to hear the answer from her. Even the judges looked at her amusingly. Adi only had a pleasant smile on his lips.

*Author's note: hello makkale... Good morning.. Have a great day.. Chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Pidicha vote podunga.. Thank you and love you all for the support..

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Mine Від Rr

Романтика

139K 9.4K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😡 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOUL😇 HE WAS DEVIL👿 SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFE👼 HE WAS FIRE🔥 SHE MELTED HIM INTO...
212K 22.3K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...
62.2K 4.6K 59
A girl was getting ready for her engagement.she is wearing bangle in her hand.suddenly her friend Thamarai asked her ne pandrathu unaku sari nu padut...
27.4K 2.7K 17
#1 in Ashwin Kumar out of 525 stories on 27.8.2022 #1 in Ashwin out of 753 stories on 3.9.2022 #4 in Sivaangi out of 950 stories on 24.1.2023 #4 in A...