A Monster turned Hero (MHA X...

By macrostorn

Minato, a 14-year old boy from Aldera Middle School wishes to become a hero, alongside his friends, Katsuki a... More

1: "A New Beginning"
2: "A Fated Meeting"
3: "Going Beyond"
4: "The First Day"
5: "Rivalry, Presidency and New Friends"
6: "The Monster Unleashed"
7: "Sports Festival"
8: "The Results of Effort"
10: "The Hero Killer"
9: "Your Quirk"
11: "Ingenium's Rebirth"
12: "Final Exams"
13: "The Incredible I-Island"
14: "Party Crashers"
15: "The True Culprit"
16: "Two Heroes"
17: "A Moment of Respite"
18: "Training Camp"
19: "A Much Needed Talk"
20: "Forest Mayhem"
21: "Search and Rescue"
23: "Minato Amamiya: Origin"
24: "The Painful Truth"
25: "Forgiveness and Realization"
26: "Second Chance"
27: "Confrontation and Confession"
28: "The Big Three"
29: "The Past Repeats"
30: "Preparation"
31: "Overhaul"
32: "Defeat"
33: "Rehearsal"
34: "Dreams and Reality"
35: "Hero Too"

22: "The One Behind All"

528 11 0
By macrostorn

(Warning: This chapter will include child abuse and torture)

(Flashback)

"Tell me. What's your name?"

"Minato"

"I know everything you've been through, Minato. I can help you get out of here... Do you want my help?"

"...Yes."

(Flashback over)

Minato looked at the villain with absolute shock.

Minato:"(Shocked) ...You're the man from that day!?"

All For One:"It has been quite some time since we last met, hasn't it? 11 years, to be exact."

All Might looked between the two, in confusion.

All Might:"(Confused) What is going on, Young Amamiya? What is he talking about?"

Minato, in his shock, failed to answer, as All For One answers in his stead.

All For One:"So I see you've managed to keep your past under wraps, Minato. (Looking at All Might) To answer your question, All Might, we have met before, when I saved him from what could only be described as hell on earth. (Looking at Minato again) Even so, I never expected for you to go and try to become a hero."

Minato:"(Shocked) W-why!? Why have you saved me!? (Shouting) Why have you, the worst villain of all, come to my rescue!?"

All For One carefully examined the boy's emotional state, before answering, his amusement clearly noticeable, even with his mask.

All For One:"(Amused) Because that was the plan, of course. After all... you are my monster."

Hearing that word, Minato lunges towards him in an instant, as the villain simply shoots him with another Air Cannon, sending him back, crashing into debris. Minato slowly gets up, his t-shirt torn, as 4 blood-red tendrils come out of his back, his eyes now black and red.

Minato:"(Angry) Don't call me that!"

All For One:"(Amused) That's right! Show them! Show the world that you are my creation!"

Hearing those words, Minato and All Might look at the villain in confusion.

Minato:"(Confused) What do you mean!?"

All For One:"(Chuckles) I know everything about you, Minato. Your past, your quirk... your family. If you want to know, then show me. Show me how powerful you've become."

As the man said that, Minato immediately entered his battle stance, preparing to attack, as All Might tried to talk him out of it.

All Might:"(Serious) Don't do this, Young Amamiya! This is want he wants! Think about this! You are not a hero yet!"

Minato:"I'm sorry."

Those were the only words Minato uttered before lunging at All For One, attacking with his kagune. The two clash, as the villain uses his multiple quirks to block the hit.

All For One:"Impressive."

The two split, as the real battle begins. Minato runs around All For One, lunging to attack him whenever he could, only to be dodged or blocked. As the two split from another clash, All Might joins the fray, attacking All For One.

All Might:"(Serious) I don't agree with you choice, young man. But... if there's ever a time when you'd be forgiven for using your quirk without permission... this would be it!"

Minato:"(Surprised) All Might... (Smiling) Let's do this!"

The two pair up as they start attacking in tandem, taking turns distracting All For One as the other took the opening. The villain was slowly but surely being beaten, until he backs away with his flying quirk, focusing on ranged attacks.

All For One:"Let's see how you deal with this!"

He then starts charging Air Cannon with both arms. Seeing this, Minato turns to All Might.

Minato:"All Might! Just like in I-Island!"

Minato then starts running to All Might, who thinks about the boy's words, understanding them.

All Might:"Very well, young man!"

As he approaches All Might, Minato jumps, turning in mid-air to face All For One and wrapping his kagune around his arm and fist, as All Might reels back his fist. As Minato comes down, curled up, with his knees touching his chest, All Might punches the soles of his feet.

All Might&Minato:"Chain... Smash!"

Minato is sent at a blurring speed, punching All For One hard on the gut. The villain is sent flying hard into the ground, making a crater around him. As he lands, Minato runs back to All Might, high-fiving eachother. Suddenly, a grunt could be heard, as they turn to see All For One getting up, immediately entering a battle stance. As he gets up, the two notice his "mask", now completely broken, hanging on top of his shoulders.

All For One:"I must say. Even without his help, you have become quite strong Minato. However, it's time to end this. I'll kill All Might and take you, so that you finally fulfill your purpose."

Minato:"(Serious) What are you talking about?"

Without answering, All For One simply vanishes, reappearing by Minato's and All Might's side. Before being able to react, All For One separates them by shooting two of his Air Cannons at both of them. As the duo is sent flying in opposite directions, All For One zooms at a massive speed once more, approaching All Might and punching him with his right arm, which was now abnormally huge, with drill-like spikes coming out of it. While All Might tries to recover from the blow, All For One zooms once again, this time towards Minato, who was now standing.

All For One:"Now, will you come with me, Minato?"

Minato:"(Taking a battle stance) Never."

All For One:"Very well."

All For One then disappears again. As Minato tries to find him, he is suddenly sent flying upwards by an uppercut to the chin. All For One then appears in mid-air, right in front of him and grabs him by the neck, punching him multiple times. After being done, All For One throws Minato up and starts zooming around him, shooting Air Cannons from every possible direction. As he finishes, Minato falls into the ground, followed by All For One landing back on the ground and deactivating his quirks. As Minato slowly gets back up, All For One starts talking.

All For One:"Indeed, you've become strong. But, you still don't know how to make full use of your strength. You try to live like a person and that has weakened you."

Minato:"(Weakened) S-shut up. I don't care a-about what y-you think."

All For One:"You really don't understand. (Smiling eerily) If you had given up to your hunger, you could have easily ripped out at least one of my arms. Although... that wouldn't be enough to satiate you, now would it?"

Minato becomes horrified at the man's words.

All Might:"What are you talking about!?"

The two turn to see All Might, kneeling in the crater formed when All For One punched him, with an equally horrified look to his face.

All For One:"It seems you have awakened. (Looks at the sky) Looks like everyone is watching as well."

The hero and teen look at the sky as well, seeing a tv helicopter hovering over the battlefield.

All For One:"Why don't we tell everyone the truth, Minato? After all, you did wanted to know the truth. I told you before that I was the one who saved you, but what if I told you I was the one who sent you there to begin."

Minato:"(Shocked) W-what!?"

All For One:"After you awakened your quirk, you were taken to my research facility, by my order. Everything you went through was planned by me. In order for you to become the monster I desired. I made you suffer, without any hero to help you, in order for you to become like Tomura. Only to free you into the world and foster your hatred for heroes. Unfortunately, you wouldn't give up, so... I had to take different measures. That's when I developed my plan... to take away your humanity and become a monster."

Minato and All Might were utterly horrified at the words they were hearing.

All For One:"You exist only to be my greatest piece. All I've done was for that purpose. Every single day that you were tortured..."

Minato mutters, remembering the days of torture, his small fingers broken, one by one.

All For One:"...that you were cut open..."

Minato keeps muttering, remembering all the times he was cut opened and his organs messed with, all while he was awake.

All For One:"...that you were beaten, shocked and drowned."

Minato's muttering started slowly becoming louder, as he remembered the constant beatings, the times he was shocked with stun guns and the times he was waterboarded.

All For One:"All was to make you stronger. To make your hatred stronger. As for your humanity, you destroyed it yourself, remember..."

Minato starts trembling, hoping with all his strength he wouldn't say it.

All For One:"...When you chose to forsake it for your survival and decide to feed on humans."

Minato looks down at the ground, riddled with guilt, muttering even louder, as All Might looks at the boy in horror.

All For One:"This was all according to my plan. All of it, since the day your parents gave you to me."

Minato's tendrils slowly started becoming darker and darker, as they twitched. His muttering was now almost audible. His memory of his parents, their faces featureless, giving him away to an unknown, featureless, man, who started changing, as the man slowly turned into the villain in front of him.

All For One:"After all, that's why they had you. That's why I gave them various quirks. All so that they would make you. My greatest creation, superior to any Nomu. My monster."

Minato's last inkling of restraint disappeared, as soon as he heard that. His muttering turning into a scream as Minato's kagune become pitch-black, while the boy holds his head, seemingly in pain.

Minato:"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

Minato stopped being able to hold his hunger, as his tendrils stretch beyond their limits, wrapping around him, forming a cocoon, larger than any other before. Seeing it, All Might starts shouting in hopes that Minato would answer.

All Might:"Young Amamiya! What's happening!? Please, answer me!"

All For One:"(Amused) It's no use. He's finally reached it. The next level."

All Might looks at All For One with shock in his face, realizing that this was what the villain wanted to happen. After a while, the cocoon starts pulsing, as it starts to get smaller and smaller until Minato is shown, as the black cocoon turns into sonething different, seemingly wraping around his body like some sort of armor. The two look at the boy, slumping while standing, like he had fallen asleep on his feet. Minato then stands straight, his eyes still closed as he cracks his neck, shoulders and fingers, respectively.

All Might:"(Concerned) Y-young Amamiya!?"

Minato then opens his black and red eyes, showing a sharp gleam in them, and grins eerily. The moment they see it, All For One and All Might feel a massive bloodlust, with the former immediately noticing that he is the target of said bloodlust. As All For One prepares to counter, as Minato simply disappears, his presence vanishing with him. An instant later, All For One finds the murderous presence again, looking down to see the boy's arm piercing through his gut. All For One immediately uses every mobility quirk he has to gain distance from Minato, standing on the other side of the battlefield, spewing blood from his mouth, as he holds his wounded torso. Before any of the other two could talk, Minato turns to All For One, his grin spreading across his face as the villain realizes what had happened. The boy had finally snapped. Knowing the truth and having his past known by everyone had taken too much of a toll on him. His mind could no longer take the punishment.

Minato:"(Insane, Grinning) What's wrong? I thought this was what you wanted? Come on, "Master", come and see. This is the monster you wanted!"

As he finished talking, Minato took a battle stance, bending his knees and putting his hands to the ground, looking like a mad beast. He then unleashes his kagune, as the hero and villain look in absolute shock. All Might's eyes were mixed with terror while All For One's were mixed with fascination. Coming out of Minato's back was a massive blood-red tendril, with multiple smaller tendril-looking spikes coming from it's sides. As they see it, a single thought runs through the minds of the other two.

All Might&All For One(Thought):"Is that... a centipede!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
92.7K 221 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
94.5K 3.7K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
294K 6.7K 87
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...