My Precious Bird (Alma Peregr...

By pawsthec1

Caroline Dashwood escaped and saught closure in another loop. Here she found a new life, less strife and an o... More

Caroline's Time line And Facts
An Introduction
Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Alma Peregrine Prepares
Chapter 3: A Meeting With The Children
Chapter 4: A Late Night Conversation
Chapter 5: A Traumatic Dream
Chapter 7: A Traumatic Dream III
Chapter 8: An Early Morning Conversation
Chapter 9: A sunny morning
Chapter 10: A Walk In The Sunshine
Chapter 11: An Educational Discussion Of The Past
Chapter 12: A Special Gift For Claire
Chapter 13: A Night Of Bonding
Chapter 14: An Old Discovery
Chapter 15: A Visit From Minera Owl
Chapter 16: A Night Of Discovery
Chapter 17: A Morning Of Discussion
Chapter 18: Answering Some Questions
Chapter 19: An Angry Owl
Chapter 20: A Sudden Spark
Chapter 21: An Apology

Chapter 6: A Traumatic Dream II

1.4K 75 8
By pawsthec1

Alma looked at the red brick wall with fascination and curiousity. Eventually a small smile played at her lips as she let out a quiet laugh to herself. She really should not have expected anything less from Caroline, that woman could do anything she put her mind to. Even cheating death it seemed. She would have to ask Caroline how she did that once she figured out how to get out of here.

She lightly walked toward the wall and slowly held her hand out, sure enough her hand went right through the wall and into Selena Starling's loop. She looked around her vasinity to make sure she wasn't being followed, as she normally would when entering any loop.

As she stepped through a rather nice breeze caressed her skin and Alma's smile returned. She looked around at the village she was stood in, it was as if time was frozen for those moments she was stood in the alley. She stepped away from the wall and when she turned around to face the wall she could see Minerva grabbing onto Caroline's arm and pulling her through, she could only see the lower part of Caroline's arm.

Suddenly time had resumed and Alma could see several children crowding around to try and help pull her through. None of those children were from Caroline's old loop except for three children. Two of which Caroline carried and the third was the boy she had helped out in the attic a few minutes before they had left. The children grabbed onto her and pulled.

Alma watched as Caroline took in a large breath as soon as her head was inside the loop. She was able to pull herself in after that point. Alma watched as Caroline sat with her palms flat to the ground on either side of her while her legs were bent slightly at the knee. Caroline looked around at everyone infront of her.

She gave a small smile before lightly pressing her palm to her forehead. She let out a noise of discomfort before lowering her head and letting her legs fall flat. Something was wrong and Alma could tell. Caroline placed her hand to her head again and groaned, she removed her hand and Alma could see the blood on her hand.

She had obviously banged her head when she fell in that alley. How had she not noticed before?

Suddenly noise started raising around them. Questions were being flung at Caroline faster than she was able to process anything. Minerva stepped in between the children and Caroline. "children please, she has only just managed to survive. Give her space, please." The children looked at Caroline and then at Minerva's frustrated expression. They decided to back down, for now.

They scurried off without without another word, all except Daniel. He watched her with cautious eyes before stepping forward. Caroline watched him with curious eyes, the children never walked up to her without reason. Especially after hearing the reason as to why Caroline is so hated amongst ymbrynes.

He took a deep breath before holding out his hands and revealing a small kitten nestled quietly in his palms. It did not appear to be alive. Caroline looked down with surprise before smiling. "is that snowflake?" Daniel shuffled his feet before giving his quiet and shaky answer. "yes, I know you don't like us touching your things. I just found him in the attic and thought you might want him back."

Caroline silently got up and walked toward him. She held out her palm as Danial eyed it with caution. "may I?" Daniel started to shake as he gave her the little wooden sculpter. Caroline was slow in collecting it so she didn't scare Daniel. Why were they so afraid of her? Once Caroline had the sculpter Daniel moved away from her quickly.

Caroline examined the sculpter quietly. "thank you Daniel, it's nice to know that she is safe." the boy seemed nervous before he decided to ask his question. "why do you act like it's alive? Like, you gave it a name and even call it she." Caroline let out a sigh. "it was a gift from someone, even though they despise me I still care for them a little." Daniel was clearly curious now.

"who gave it to you?" "my ex boyfriend." "Why do you sound sad?" Caroline paused for a few moments "he decided that he liked my bestfriend more, this was the last gift he ever gave me." "where is he now?" Caroline let out a laugh and a angered looked crossed her face. "in the present, having fun and living life. He's in the one place that I can't reach him. He knows what he did to me."

Daniel stepped closer towards her and Caroline gave him a suspicious look in return. "I know what you did, but that doesn't give him any right to treat you like that." Caroline hesitated before placing her hand in the boys head, Daniel was surprised but didn't move away. She moved her hand slightly. "thanks kid, I suggest you go now." he left without any further encouragement.

Minera decided to draw Caroline's attention.

"I suggest you go back through and collect your things sometime before you leave in ten minutes." Caroline let out a quiet laugh at Minerva's serious tone but concerned face as she looked at the girl's injury. "yes, Miss Owl." Minera let out a quiet laugh. "you are surprisingly happy for someone who just cheated death." "don't remind me." Minera stepped closer. "seriously, how did you do that?"

Caroline lifted out her watch and placed it around her neck. "in my last moments I was able to use my ability to use my watch and create a small timeloop for myself, it will have collapsed now." Minerva grinned at her. "I taught you well." Caroline laughed. "obviously, considering I'm not even an ymbryne." "right, go and collect your things. I'll wait here." Caroline smiled and nodded before walking back through the wall.

Once on the other side Alma followed her.

Caroline calmly walked down the ally and toward her abandoned suitcase, once she was there she was suddenly in the shadow of three rather large men. Alma suddenly had a sickening feeling in her stomach. This couldn't end well by the looks on the men's faces.

They started to speak as Caroline silently did up her suitcase.

"well, well. We heard about an attractive, pale, young woman runnin through town. We thought we had just missed her, must be our lucky fuckin day." Caroline tried to step back a little but her arm was grabbed. "not so fast, little darlin." Caroline looked the middle one in the eyes. "What do you want?" They let out cruel laughs as they took a step closer. "an attractive woman, all by herself and defenseless. What do ya think?"

Caroline let a nasty look cross her face. "What gives you the right to think you can do something like that!?" "look at your clothin!" "a corset, you're pretty risqué aren't ya." "don't forget the fingerless gloves, you're practically showin off those arms." "those knee high socks ain't doin ya no favours bitch." Caroline rolled her eyes. "my clothing is a choice." "yeh, and ya look like ya just begin to be fucked senseless against an ally wall."

Caroline let out an annoyed huff. "I can guarantee I'm way out of your age range." "what, ya can't be notin parst tirty." Caroline let out a rather undignified snort. "What so funny ya slut!?" "I'm older than that, I'm fifty three and a half." "ya lyin." Caroline had clearly had enough.

"doesn't matter anyway, I don't date men. Period." one of them let out an annoyed barking sound. "ah, we got ourselves one of them lesbos. Don't worry hun, you just ant ad the right dick et. I'm sure we can elp turn ya straight agin." The face Caroline gave them was one that would be engraved in Alma's memory forever. It was an 'I can't believe you just send that, I'm about to jump off of a bridge because of it' face.

"your shrivelled shrimp is going to make me happy? I doubt it immesly." Caroline slightly rubbed her head before speaking again. "look, this has been fun. I really need to get going. Have fun though with your little roosters." One guy slammed his fist into the wall. "you ain't goin nowhere faggot." Caroline snapped. "if you use that language around me again. I will not hestitate to have you put into a mental assylum."

One guy let out a laugh. "come on what's a little woman like you going to do. Bring it on... Fag." The guy didn't get a chance to revel in the grins coming from his friends before he was sent flying into the same wall he had already punched. The other two looked at Caroline with fear over their faces at the fact that that powerful of a punch came from such a small woman. When she looked at them they ran.

They didn't get far before Caroline had her palms face toward them and they turned around. They came and picked up their friend before standing motionless as they looked expectantly at Caroline. Caroline smirked before picking up her suitcase and throwing it through the loop entrance.

"can't have them remember meeting me so..." She waved her hand infront of their faces. "that should do it... Take him back to wherever you live, once you have placed him on a comfortable surface my control will be broken. Understood?" "yes, mistress Dashwood." "good, now go." They left without another word.

Caroline walked to the other end of the ally and slightly smirked before going back through the loop entrance.

Alma stood in awe, this woman was exisuite. First, that punch. Second, her words and control were something to be admired. Third, that mind control started something in Alma. She wasn't sure what, she wasn't sure why but she did know that it felt warm. She knew it felt nice, she needed more of that feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 268 21
While wondering the beach on an island in Wales, where her now deceased father used to live, Macy Collins comes across Miss Peregrine's loop that had...
10K 520 20
Y/n is heading to a new peculiar home in Wales even though... she is French. This adventure towards mystery will change her life, for love, care and...
98 6 40
This is a story about a girl named Millie Sanchez, she is just getting out of college and decided to move to this house in Brooklyn NY. She lived the...
53.9K 2.1K 41
COMPLETED When y/n y/l/n stumbles upon Miss Alma Peregrines loop, her ordinary life seems to get it's perks. But will a voice in her head cause her t...