Must Be Mine | COMPLETED #WAT...

By newstarbee

Previously titled "Shawty" and "All My Love". Dakota Hunters is a successful 23 year old single mother, and s... More

cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. pt. 1.
6.pt.2
7.
8.
9. the cookout
10. the cookout part 2
11.
12
13. pt 2.
author's note
authors note
14.
15.
17.
01.18
02.19
announcement
book 2
20
Q&A
21.
22.
3 more
new cover
1 year.
23.
24.
ending
out now on Amazon
change my life

16.

484 26 108
By newstarbee

Missing You by Case

dakota barely have on any makeup and my freckles still showing.
Liked by indiaroyale, kingvonfmdao and 30,00,000
450,00,009 Comments
indiaroyale freckles are so cute!
asiandabrat 🙄

DAKOTA
chicago, illinois
8:00 am

Two weeks later

Dakota pulled up to her OB/GYN appointment she had scheduled, good thing she showed up a whole fifteen minutes early.

Noah is being watched by Nicole and her mother since she decided to spend some time with her daughter.

Anyway Dakota got out of the car and grabbed her purse while closing the car door making her way towards the building.

Once she made her way inside she went to sign in and took a seat in one of the comfy chairs while picking up a magazine. She felt her phone vibrating in her pocket seeing Dakari's ID pop up.

Dakota rolled her eyes and went back to reading the magazine that was in her hands waiting on her name to be called.

"Ms. Hunters Dr. Ayra is ready to see you now?" The woman says with the chart in her hands.

Dakota stood up and grabs her belongings heading towards the woman, the woman takes her to the fourth door down.

"The doctor will be right in with you!" She says.

Dakota took a seat on the bed placing her purse on the chair beside her, she was on the low nervous, earlier this week she had went out an partied drinking like crazy so the next day it was like a vertigo or something had came over her causing her to vomit like nobody's business.

Just then the doctor came walking in with a huge smile on her face.

"Hello Ms. Hunters how are you this morning?" Dr. Arya asked.

"I'm fine!" Dakota says with a half smile.

"Good, now what brings you in today?" The doctor asked with her pen up ready to write.

"I think I'm pregnant!" She blatantly said.

Dakota didn't even realize those two words slipped out of her mouth she was scared of the thought of being pregnant again but another part of her was happy because she could be a mother to a sweet blessing.

"Alright, well when your last menstrual cycle?" Dr. Arya asked.

"I honestly can't remember...." She says sighing.

"You're fine, I can take get a cup to urinate in and we can take the test here an give you a quick ultrasound to see how far along." She says with a warm smile.

Dakota nods her head and the doctor walked out of the room while she took a deep breathe, she and Von were sexually active alot lately and....no protection was used.

She looked over grabbing her purse going through it to find her phone blinking letting her know someone was face timing; she saw it was just Von.

"I been textin u?" He said.

"Sorry I'm at the doctor I told you my appointment was today." She says looking at the door.

"My bad, u know i forgot dat. So wassup u good?" He asked.

"I just gotta do a sample an probably some bloodwork." She responds.

"what office u at look like a baby poster on the wall. Gang I fucked yo pussy up or sum." He says.

Dakota busted out laughing that was nowhere near the case.

"No Dayvon! I'm just at my appointment. The doctor coming back in I'll call you back." She says.

Dakota ended the facetime just in time for the doctor to come back in with a urine sample cup, she placed her phone back in her purse and went to the bathroom down the hallway.

She had went to do her business, and came back with the cup filled with urine handing it to her doctor while taking a seat back on the bedding.

A minute or two went by and Dr. Arya turned around with the pregnancy test in her hands opening her mouth to say the words Dakota had been waiting to hear all day.

"You're pregnant!" Dr. Arya said.

"Okay....." Dakota says.

"I will send in a technician to give you an ultrasound to see how far along you are and also give you blood work." She says.

Dakota nods her head and the doctor walks out of the room, leaving her to wrap her head around all of this, she was somewhat happy yet didn't know how to even tell Von.

There was a knock on the door and the ultrasound technician came in with a chart.

"Hello Ms. Hunters how are you, are you excited to see the baby?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm kinda nervous!" Dakota says.

"I was like that with my third one. But as soon as you see the child moving it'll all fall into place. Can I have you lay back and lift your shirt please?" The technician says.

Dakota obliged an laid back lifting up her shirt, just then her phone started to blink on and off so she quickly grabs it seeing the fourty-second text and missed call from Dakari.

She sighed deeply, the last time they spoke the two got into a very bad heated argument over him seeing his son, an let's just say she's been ignoring his calls an texts.

Anyway the ultrasound tech placed the jelly like substance on her stomach and then her phone began to vibrate again, this time she
saw it was Von.

She answered it anyway seeing his smiling face which caused her to smile. The ultrasound tech moved the tool around watching the screen.

"Okay, here is the littl-oh?" The woman says.

Dakota looked at the screen in shock to see something she didn't expect to see at all.

"U still at da doctor?" Von asked snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah and I have a surprise see!" Dakota says flipping the camera.

"What surprise?" He says.

"This surprise...." She says uneasily.

"Ms. Hunters it looks like you're twelve weeks pregnant with a set of twins which means your almost done with the first trimester. I can tell you the genders if you would like to know?" She asked.

"Oh, I really want it to be a surprise since its twins." Dakota says.

"U ain't want no gender reveal gang?" He says.

Dakota looked at her phone and smiled she didn't want a gender reveal since it was so hectic planning anything related to a baby or small child.

"I just dont want the stress..." She says.

"Imma have my sista kayla plan it wit yo moms an sista so it wont be stressful." He says in assurance.

She turned and looked at the technician this was all a huge shock she was indeed pregnant again but this time with a set of twins, it brought back alot of memories.

"Alrighty let's see. It looks the one on the right is a little girl an the left would be a boy! " The tech says with a warm smile.

Dakota felt so much excitement all at once a part of her always wanted another set of twins.

"Foe nem making alot of movement on king david." He says.

"Look at our babies!" She says with a huge smile.

*************

Dakota was driving down the street almost to her salon when another call from her child's donor came through, she let out a huge groan an she ignored the call again while continuing to drive.

kingvonfmdao 2x
Liked by asiandoll, lildurk , dakota and 80,000,000 others
56,908,560 Comments
lildurk fr

DAYVON
chicago, illinois

"True come here!" Von stated.

He had true and Jr with him today he loved having his kids with or around him it gave him a sense of clarity. Now that he was having another set of kids he felt like his life was complete.

Von had just brought the kids in the kitchen while he looked through the cabinets to find their cups.

"Foe nem relax imma get u some juice." He stated.

TO BE CONTINUED.................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 14.5K 67
It's been 3 years since everything happened between Normani and Dayvon. Will they ever find their way back to the love they once knew? THIS SERIES I...
4K 147 11
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎"𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑾𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆." ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ Read to find out 😘💖.
698K 24.2K 37
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 Cover by : Wordsbykay