The Gem Demon Slayer (Gems X...

By Bulbasaur744

Pyrope the most beloved gem in red diamond's court she was perfect in every way, to everyone else but her. Sh... More

The Beloved
The adventure starts here
Final selection
A/N
The Beauty
The Docter pt.2
Extra: How the Fanclub started
The Weird Kid in the Mansion
The Gem and The Spider
The Little Fans
Around the Base
The Mistake
If You Give a Demon Kindness...
Extra: The Sleep?
The Two New Comrades
Cult Problems
A/n
Red light Disaster
Pyropes day Off
A War is Brewing

The Train of Surprises

73 1 0
By Bulbasaur744

After the trio finished their rehabilitation training they were sent to go to a mission with the flame pillar, kyojuro rengoku.

——————

Inosuke thought that the train was the demon while tanjiro thought it was a deity of the land, but zenitsu thought that they were morons.

"That's a vehicle, you know? For transportation you country boy!" Said zenitsu and a couple of officers were running to them and zenitsu panicked and they all ran from the officers and gone on the train from the back.

"W-WAIT FOR ME!!" Yelled zenitsu as he tried to go on the train and pyrope caught his hand and pulled him up on the train.

They gone through car after car until a loud voice.

"UMAI!!" Yelled a passionate male.

"UMAI! Umai! Umai!" Said the loud voice as the group came closer to see Rengoku, enjoying his meal. Pyrope was helping the two train workers with the boxes of food that rengoku ate as rengoku was telling talking with tanjiro.

The conductor came around and punched the squads tickets then Rengoku got out of his seat as the lights flickered, then a demon appeared.

"Blood demon art was hiding that huge thing!! And it was hard to sense it!! However if you bare your fangs at innocent people...." Said rengoku as he pulled out his red blade.

"My bright red flame sword..... will burn you to the bone!! Flame breathing first form: UNKNOWING FIRE!!" Said rengoku and he easily killed the demon with one slash. Then he continued to the other car as people from the other car ran into the back car with the others following.

They all saw a man under a thin demon and rengoku killed the demon after he saved the man.

"AWESOME SWORDSMENSHIP BIG BRO!!! Make me your apprentice!!" Yelled tanjiro and the other two joined in but pyrope looked at all of them like they were crazy.

"How are they floating like a sapphire???" Thought pyrope as she saw the trio floating around rengoku.

————————————

As they fell asleep, five people tied ropes around the squad and fell asleep.

————————————

"Pyrope!!!" Yelled rhodo as she hid in pyrope's open dress as she hugged one of her legs.

"What are you doing rhodo? Why did you yell?" Asked pyrope as she noticed rhodo's face full of excitement.

"Come with me!!! The gardens have a new flower addition!!" Said rhodo as she tried to pull pyrope to a warp pad to go see the garden.

"Alright dearie." Said pyrope as she walked alongside rhodo.

In the background a man looked around her dream, confused of the land itself.

"The hell is this?" Said the man as he looked around to look for the subconscious, then he finally found it and slashed it and gone out to find her spiritual core.

"What........ are you doing? Disgusting organic?" Said an intimidating voice making the man look around to see who said that, but he saw the spiritual core but a body behind it, a tall red figure, looking down on him with red eyes, glowing in anger. The man tried to get to the spiritual core but the tall red lady grabbed it and put it in her skin and then she grabbed the man.

"I wonder how long until you give out and die, you know what makes organics so disgusting? They are so vulnerable until someone manipulate them into something so corrupted and disgusting until someone else put them out of their misery. You organics are disgusting in that way, letting people get to you in such a vulnerable state of mind, you know the right and wrong but still do bad when you want something that sounds good but figure out that the person who promised a good thing, tricked you into a disgusting person." Said red diamond as she squeezed the life out of the man.

"And letting you destroy my favorite gem? Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk, a fatal decision to make!!" Yelled red diamond as she threw the man and chased after him.

———————————————

Pyrope woke up to see tanjiro gone but nezuko and rui tugging her arm.

"What happened?" Asked pyrope and rui explained that tanjiro was going after the demon and he told them to wake everyone up, but they as he was explaining the train was being covered by flesh and tanjiro came back and told them that lower moon 1 merged with the train.

——————————

"This happened while I was asleep? Some hashira I am! If there was a hole I'd crawl into it!!" Yelled rengoku as he burned the tentacles with his sword.

———————————

After convincing tanjiro, inosuke, and pyrope to go and find the weak spot and defeat the demon, they went to the head of the train and found the weak spot but Enmu defended it and was making pyrope and tanjiro fall asleep, but that didn't affect pyrope but it did affect tanjiro and he almost killed himself but inosuke stopped him.

"HOW DARE YOU STOP ME FROM HAVING MY DREAM!!!" Yelled the engineer as he tried to attack inosuke and tanjiro but was knocked out by pyrope.

"You've been seduced by false promises." Said pyrope and she took the man as tanjiro and inosuke hit the weak spot causing the train to go crazy.

—————————————

Tanjiro was pierced by the needle and rengoku was telling him to focus on it but they all saw in the smoke, a pair of yellow eyes with a kanji saying, upper moon 3. A whole battle ensued between the hashira and demon.

"Become a demon kyojuro!! Fight with me forever!! We can be stronger together!!!" Yelled akaza as he attacked rengoku but his arms were slashed off by pyrope and akaza jumped back and looked at the girl between the hashira and demon, the demon smiled at the gem.

"YOU ARE SO STRONG ASWELL!!!!! THATS SURPRISING BECOME A DEMON!!!!!" Yelled akaza as he looked at pyrope with a crazed smile.

"No....."Said pyrope frustrating akaza even more, as he went to attack again, rengoku fought him as he told pyrope to stay back.

"Your left eye is hurting and some of your ribs are broken kyojuro, a demon could heal those in a blink of an eye. Become a demon kyojuro!!" Yelled akaza as he fought rengoku but as he was about to hit his stomach and before pyrope could even take the hit, a hand held his arm tightly holding it back.

Everyone looked to see a tall female with light blue skin with a gem on one of her hips, looking angry at the demon.

"What are you doing to an aristocratic gem?" Asked the gem as she tightened her grip in anger and akaza was surprised to see the girl and he immediately cut off her arm and she jumped back with a cut off arm looking at it in boredom and it regrew making everyone shocked at her.

"What? Petty organics, surprised to see a gem like me? You know you aren't the only beings able to regrow missing limbs. But the real thing that pisses me off, IS YOU TRYING TO ATTACK AN ARISTOCRATIC GEM?!?!!?! You are filthier than the soil I walk on!!!" Yelled the gem as she fought the demon full of anger.

"Who is she?!" Asked tanjiro and pyrope sighed.

"That is a fluorite, they are an authoritative gem, and they are the admirals of gems." Explained pyrope as she sees the angry gem blocking akaza's attacks with ease.

"A gem like you?" Asked rengoku and pyrope nodded as fluorite kicked the demon away with her heel.

"Pathetic organic, trying to beat a being higher than you, you are foolish enough to go for an aristocratic gem, the gem that my own rank protect with honor!!" Said fluorite as she blocked akaza's attacks again and akaza pushed her away and aimed at rengoku's stomach but pyrope blocked his way, causing her to poof and cracked her gem, making everyone shocked, and akaza trying to avoid the sunlight gone quickly to the woods.

"YOU COWARD!!" Yelled tanjiro as the others rushed to pyrope's gem that was covered with a big crack, after tanjiro was done with his speech he gone to pyrope's gem.

"I failed to protect my pyrope......." Said fluorite as she stared at pyrope's cracked gem, but the other gem came out, hematite.

"No fluorite, pyrope protected the organics, I sensed her having some sort of fondness with these flesh bags?" Said the hematite as she picked up pyrope's gem as the trio gone into a defensive stance but the hematite was not affected by this and bubbled pyrope.

"Lead us to your base of operations, we want to help  pyrope's organic comrades?" Said the hematite as she held the bubbled gem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.6K 15
( This story follows the movie plot, so if you didn't watch don't read it. !!Spoiler alert!! ) 2 years later, everything was perfect. Steven has gott...
234K 9.3K 26
❝ Can we go in? ❞ you asked. ❝ You want to go...in the water? ❞ Kokushibo looked at you with a curious expression. ❝ Yes. I want both of us to go in...
69K 1.5K 18
After Pink Diamond is shattered by Rose Quartz, Pink Pearl had no choice but to team up with the Crystal Gems and hides her true identity. After meet...
104K 2.2K 19
Purple Sapphire is different, instead of seeing the future, she can make one. After an outburst of rage, Purple Sapphire give Pink Diamond a fate of...