The adventure starts here

Pyrope was with nezuko as tanjiro went off to get some things.

"Already a day and I can't seem to understand your language organic." Said pyrope as nezuko dig a hole for herself.

Pyrope was fanning herself and she used her gem to make figures out of light and nezuko was impressed.

"Hhmmmm hhhppmm?" Said nezuko as she potentially at the figures dancing.

"This is one of my memories, this one is my favorite the diamonds were celebrating the start of era 1." Said pyrope as she remembered how wonderful it was, when she was only a thousand years old, she remembered how the lower class gems danced to the beat all so perfectly.

"Hhhhhmmmmm!" Said nezuko as she was in awe of the music playing.

"Nezuko!" Yelled tanjiro and nezuko saw her brother with some supplies and immediately he made a basket.

"Get smaller nezuko. Smaller." Said tanjiro and nezuko jumped into the basket and shrunk.

"Good job nezuko!" Said tanjiro as he patted her little sister.

A few hours later........

A woman informed tanjiro of people going missing but he and pyrope went off.

They saw a temple and tanjiro smelled blood and opened the door and saw a demon eating humans.

"This is my turf, hhmmmm? You are humans? Somethings off with two of you." Said the demon and immediately kicked tanjiro and tanjiro hit the demon with his hatchet. But it quickly heal and nezuko was standing there and quickly hit his head off.

"WHYS A DEMON TEAMING UP WITH A HUMAN?!" Yelled the head and quickly pyrope attacked the moving body and with her fan to make a big gust of wind and the body flew over a cliff and fell making the demon head unconscious.

"I gotta finish him off or he'll attack more people." Thought tanjiro as he pulled out a knife but he was hesitant as pyrope and nezuko was watching.

Then a man came and lectured the young tanjiro. Urokodaki slapped him and lectured him while pyrope was besides him being taller than the man.

"Who is she?" Asked Urokodaki.

"I don't know she haven't told me." Answered tanjiro.

"Pyrope." Said pyrope and Urokodaki was confused but he soon figured it out.

"Pyrope?" Said Urokodaki and pyrope nodded.

A few mins later they followed the man to his home and soon left tanjiro on the mountain at night.

"Since you are a foreigner I will teach you Japanese." Said Urokodaki and pyrope agreed as tanjiro was trying to get down the mountain.

As the weeks turned into months pyrope's speech improved along with her writing.

Like tanjiro she decided to get a journal and write in her  language.

Day 1 - pyrope writing in here I doubt that organics will translate this since I am a being from the stars. I do miss having my diamond by my side, and I do miss being able to do tasks for others, but I also find that tanjiro fello quite comforting being able to help others, maybe if I can learn their language I can offer my services to the young organic.

Day 30 - I have found the young organic or human training hard to the core and they yet to see my full power maybe I could help him by sparing with him or teach him the combat of gems I do have a large span of memories stored in my gem.

Pyrope's studies were improving and sometimes she sees how the young tanjiro was and she was helping the young tanjiro.

"Be one with the water." Said Urokodaki as he kicked tanjiro over a cliff and into a waterfall as pyrope was fanning herself.

Overtime pyrope decided to join tanjiro in his training and she managed to do them all perfectly while tanjiro was trying his best.

"I have nothing else to teach you." Said Urokodaki as he looked at the big Boulder in front of him and he left pyrope and tanjiro behind.

As six months past tanjiro was whining to himself as pyrope was sitting down just looking at tanjiro.

"Bear it in silence if you call yourself a man." Said a boy with peach colored hair.

"Your hair as the same color like one of the sapphires I met a long time ago!" Said pyrope as she petted the boy not knowing that the boy was surprised on how quiet she was when she came behind him.

"Who are you?!" Asked the boy.

"I am pyrope - 1a17." She said with a smile and she folded her fan.

"How about we fight." Said the boy as he attacked pyrope who quickly dodged it with ease.

"What's your name dear?" Said pyrope as she stood on the boy's sword.

"Sabito!" Yelled the peach colored hair as tanjiro remained unconscious from his fight.

Makomo moved tanjiro away from the fight. Makomo was watching the battle with awe as pyrope easily avoided Sabito.

Watch out dear!!" Yelled pyrope as Sabito attacked again but was confused about what she said and she immediately made herself into clones.

"Wait there's three of you?!" Yelled Sabito as now three pyropes surrounded him and they all made a gust of wind blowing him away.

"That was a good fight." Praised Sabito and pyrope simply nodded in delight.

"You can leave tanjiro makomo will be training him."  Said Sabito and pyrope obeyed and left.

Tanjiro for the next few months trained and finally he cut the Boulder and everyone was proud of him.

"You did it tanjiro!" Said pyrope which shocked tanjiro.

"Since when have you be able to speak?" Asked tanjiro.

"A few months ago dearie!" Said pyrope as she gave tanjiro a hug while Urokodaki saw the Boulder.

He explained that he didn't want tanjiro to go as he didn't want to see another child die but he was sure that both pyrope and tanjiro were ready.

"Here eat up." Said Urokodaki as he gave them a bowl of soup with pyrope being confused about the concept of food.

"Eat?" Asked pyrope.

"Yes it's where you eat some food and help you become better." Explained tanjiro.

"In my homeland we never eat not once we never even grasp the concept of food." Said pyrope which shocked the two males.

"How about you try?" Asked tanjiro and pyrope being attracted to the soup picked up her spoon full of soup and ate it.

"Hmm!" Said pyrope as she ate the bowl of soup which delighted the males.

After the meal both tanjiro and pyrope went off to the final selection.

"Say hi to Sabito and makomo for me!" Yelled tanjiro as he went off with pyrope which shocked Urokodaki.

"How do you know the names of those dead children?" Thought Urokodaki.