The Beloved

Pyrope - 1a17

Six thousand years ago, a pyrope in the Red Prime kindergarten was out of the wall, the first pyrope that served under red diamond. She was beloved by her diamond she was quickly moved up the ranks, she was very powerful with her fan and other abilities.

Other gems adored her without hesitation but as the years past she felt that she didn't deserve the respect she had, gems always looked up to her as the most perfect gem in red diamond's court.

But she begged to differ she had the most power, she was the favorite amongst the gems in red diamond's court but she was saddened by the authority she had, if she tried to talk with other gems they would immediately praise her.

She hated the attention she had being popular was boring when people only talk about you and not something about themselves.

But a day change for her for the better or worse.

This morning..........

Pyrope was wondering in her ship being bored with herself her pearl was being repaired in the reef and she was all alone. Until a meteor crashed into her ship and she immediately panicked and gone to the closest planet, earth.

"MAYDAY MAYDAY CRASHING CRASHING!!!" Screamed the speaker pyrope was bracing herself and a big bump happened causing her to be unconscious.

—————————————

A boy was with a basket full of charcoal was heading down when he smelled an unfamiliar scent and quickly he ran over to see the problem and saw a big metal object holding a person inside, well not a person but a figure with pink skin and wearing an open dress showing her legs that were in boots and a gem in her stomach.

"Excuse me ma'am?! Are you alright!?" Asked the boy as he went closer to her and quickly she shot opened her eyes and brought out her fan to attack him but stopped when she saw him.

"Umm hello?" Said the figure when she put her fan back to her gem disappearing making the boy shocked by her ability.

"Sorry I can't understand you?" Said the boy and the girl was confused and she knew what to do, do charades to help him understand her.

As she does some movements he began to understand her.

"Oh you crashed here?" Asked the boy as he pointed to the now destroyed vehicle and she nodded.

"How about I help you come with me?" Asked he boy as he does some movements and she agreed.

As they gone to the village they were in awe of the girl in pink and in a fancy outfit. As the boy helped other people pyrope was fascinate by the organics and their clothing, she was amazed by everything and the little organics came to her and dragged her away to play. The boy was selling some charcoal when he saw the girl floating with some children and all of them were in awe.

The girl gone to the clothing store and saw some female organics making clothes and thought that she could have a go. A few minutes later she designed some beautiful designs but to her they were just some patterns from her home but to others they were so beautiful.

"I have never gotten your name little one?" Asked the girl and the boy looked at her confused and she did some movements to tell him she didn't know his name.

"My name?" Asked the boy as he looked at her and she nodded.

"Tanjiro, Tanjiro Kamado." Answered the Kamado.

"Ta- tanjiro?" Said the girl and the boy nodded.

They both sold some charcoal and it was nightfall and they were told by a man to stay with him for the night and they both agreed.

—————————————————-

"You better stay here for the demons they come out at night." Said the man as he smoked while the girl in the pink outfit was confused by his speech.

The young Kamado was skeptical by this information  but he stayed for the night while pyrope was confused on why they sleep and just did her own thing.

The next morning tanjiro and pyrope gone to the mountain and he sniffed blood and ran and pyrope followed him confused until she saw the blood of some organics. She saw them not moving and blood all over them, tanjiro was crying and saw in more shock what was in his house, more dead bodies and all of them were not moving, pyrope did not know what to do she always sees her gems poof and rebel gems being shattered but never seen this.

She saw the female on the ground with a smaller male, moving and tanjiro picked her up and ran with pyrope in pursuit. As they gone down the mountain the bloody female growled and pushed them off the snowy cliff. Pyrope managed to save tanjiro from falling but they both didn't see the young Kamado.

"Nezuko?! Are you alright?!" Yelled tanjiro as he went over to his sister and the girl growled and attacked him, pyrope didn't know what to do she was still in shock by the death of a family but her shock stopped when she saw nezuko crying and she went over to comfort her but in instinct she brought out her fan and parried the figure who was targeting the young girl.

A ravenette with dark blue eyes saw in shock by her defending the two young Kamados with a fan?

"Why are you defending a demon?" Asked the boy as he looked at the girl in the dress.

"I am sorry dear but I don't understand you, but you can't attack these two." Said pyrope as she covered her mouth with her fan. The boy not knowing what she said attacked again but was stopped by her and she kicked him away.

"She's my younger sister!" Yelled tanjiro as he held his ax, but was shocked to see the boy holding his sister and pyrope stopped.

Tanjiro was begging for him to not kill his sister and the boy was yelling at him for being weak. The boy stabbed nezuko and tanjiro ran and threw the stone and unknowingly to the boy threw the hatchet.

"You fool!" Said the boy as he made tanjiro unconscious and soon saw the hachet flying towards him and dodged it. Nezuko kicked the boy away and ran towards his older brother.

"SHES GOING TO DEVOUR HIM!!" Thought the boy but to his surprise Nezuko had a defensive stance and hissed at the boy while pyrope was analyzing what was happening and confused on why the boy was shocked to see her defending her older brother.

As nezuko attacked the boy and pyrope was seeing if tanjiro was alright and she saw nezuko knocked out and immediately the gem was defensive with the boy until he put a muzzle on nezuko's mouth and gave her up to pyrope. Pyrope confused but defensive got Nezuko and put her near tanjiro, and they both waited.

Giyu pov

I have never seen her, she must be a foreigner, those clothes are not of here and I didn't understand here but she managed to defend the boy and demon from me with only a fan.

Impressive but also dangerous. She looked at me with suspicion as I waited for the boy to wake up. When he woke up I told him to go to sakonji Urokodaki who lives at the foot of mt. Sagiri.

"Tell him that giyu tomioka sent you." I said as I leaned against the tree.

"Never let her in the sunlight." I said and I disappeared leaving them behind.

Narrator pov (I'm back hoes)

Tanjiro was shocked as he held his sister. But he went back and buried his family and prayed.

Nezuko was staring into the distance and pyrope was praying along with tanjiro as she remembered how she prayed to the diamonds for her travels.

They all went off and tanjiro looked back before running off with nezuko and pyrope.