The Weird Kid in the Mansion

Both pyrope and tanjiro saw the scene unfold, a boy begging to a girl to marry him, of course tanjiro had to get involved.

"What do you think you're doing right in the middle of the road? Can't you see she has no interest in you?! And don't go making trouble for your sparrow, either!" Said tanjiro as the boy's sparrow was looking at mokuzai, envy that pyrope was his owner.

"Can we trade?" Asked the sparrow.

"Naw, your on your own on this one." Said mokuzai.

As tanjiro was yelling at the boy pyrope was petting her crow and also taking care of the boy's sparrow.

"There there dearie." Said pyrope as she petted the sparrow.

"If this is a dream PLEASE don't wake me up!" Thought the sparrow as he enjoyed pyrope's touch.

"There's no way I'd know anyone like you!! I don't know you!!" Yelled tanjiro.

"But we met, remember?! We've met before!!! You're the one with the problem!! Like your memory!!!" Yelled the boy, who turns out to be named ,zenitsu. After letting zenitsu go, tanjiro was checking if the girl was alright and zenitsu was mad.

"Stay out of my way!! That girl is going to marry me!! Because she's in love with me, all ri——" Yelled zenitsu but was cut off by the girl attacking him and tanjiro had to hold her back.

"I was just checking to make sure if you were okay!!! I had no interest in marrying you!!! I already have a fiancé!!!" Yelled the girl and she stomped away.

"W-why'd you get in my way? This has nothing to do with you!! I-" yelled zenitsu but was stopped by pyrope looking at her with awe.

"Please marry me!!!" Yelled zenitsu as he cling onto pyrope and she was confused about what he said.

"What's marriage?" Asked pyrope which shocked zenitsu and tanjiro.

"U-Ummm marriage is when two people love eachother very much and unify." Explained tanjiro.

"Oh well then I'm sorry darling but I'm afraid that I can't marry you since you are now my friend." Said pyrope making zenitsu cry.

(HAHA GOT FRIENDZONED!! XD)

After walking for a few hours and zenitsu calming down he was hungry and tanjiro brought out his food to share with zenitsu.

"Do you want any pyrope?" Asked zenitsu but pyrope declined the offer.

They walked for another few and tanjiro was talking about how zenitsu's sparrow was tired of him whining, hitting on girls and snoring loudly.

"Wait you can understand bird language?!" Yelled zenitsu and tanjiro nodded which made zenitsu making a scene right in front of her.

"They never stop do they Mokuzai?" Asked pyrope as they and the sparrow, sweat dropped from the scene right in front of them. Then tennoji yelled at them telling them to run faster and zenitsu was taken aback from tanjiro's crow talking.

"WAHHHH!!!" Yelled a tiny childish voice as a little figure crashed into zenitsu and pyrope knew that voice.

"Rhodo?" Asked pyrope and the small gem immediately hugged her.

"MY PYROPE!!!! WAHHH!!! Somebody insulted my pyrope!!! I must comfort you!!!!" Yelled the rhodo as she hugged her beloved gem while zenitsu was knocked out cold.

"Who's she?" Asked tanjiro as pyrope picked up zenitsu and carried him as rhodo gone to her favorite place to be in, pyrope's hair.

"Back in my homeland we have small tiny messagers called rhodochrosites, they may be small but they are energetic." Said pyrope as rhodo's head popped out of pyrope's hair.