In your arms

By ola_writesss

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ... More

00 | Introduction
01 | The new neighbour
02 | The playboy look
03 | New me
04 | Alone
05 | Boredom
06 | Hero
07 | Prove it
08 | Anxiety
09 | Finally
10 | Broken
11 | Accepting reality
12 | A mess
13 | It's been a while
14 | Entertaining
15 | The old one
16 | Apology
18 | Twise
19 | One night
20 | Blood
21 | Never again
22 | Yellow
23 | You promised
24 | Like my uncle
25 | Tonight
26 | New dress
27 | Over it
28 | Care
29 | Our first
30 | Finish it
31 | Parents
32 | Darker shade of red
33 | A white lie
34 | I am fine!
35 | The past
36 | Another failed plan
37 | An angel to me
38 | Dinner with old friends
39 | A distraction
40 | A blessing to take
41 | My comfort
42 | I love you both!
43 | Anything for her
44 | A new city
45 | Everything
46 | Escape
47 | Darkness
48 | Epic
โ€ข Epilogue | Our story
โ€ข Bonus chapter | Surprise

17 | A chance?

1.4K 37 1
By ola_writesss

He looked so not firmly dressed like he usually is.He was wearing jeans and a sweater.I liked that look on him.

(I hardly saw him not wearing a suit now days plus he said it was a dinner so the Tyler Hendrix isn't wearing a suit.How odd.)

-"Well hello there lovely lady."

-"Hello!"

-"You ready?"

-"mhmm!" I whimper.

-"Okay let's go." He sounded excited.He put a hand out but I ignored it.We just walked down the hall to the elevator.As we entered the elevator he put his hand on my lower back to motion me to go in first.

-"You look -"

-"Don't!"

-"Let me adore you Jasmine.What's wrong with that?"

-"We are not together."

-"So what? We are getting there."

-"In your dreams."

-"You agreed to go out with me?"

-"True,but this is not a date."

-"And who said that?"

-"Me."

-"Yeah whatever you want to believe Jasmine."

He opened the car door for me.I respect him for that.He is still the gentleman he once was.Well kind of.

-"Where are you taking me?" I ask.

-"You will see."

-"To hell with that." I say with an undertone.

-"Watch that attitude."

I just rolled my eyes.I wasn't going to watch that attitude. It's my choice how to talk and he should respect that more. Jerk.

He stopped in the middle of the street. Nothing interesting was around us.Just trees.It also started to get dark.

-"Okay where the hell are we."

He went to the back seat and took a food basket out with some blankets.

-"Relax Jas.It will be fine.Just follow me."

I was scared.With him I was terrified, but I couldn't go back now.I started walking behind him.I started seeing lights.As we got closer we were at the other side of the lake that we once went to when we were teenagers.

I haven't been there since that day.I forgot how beautiful it was.We walked to the side wooden bridge.It was so beautiful.The lights around the lake made the place better.

Tyler put blankets down for us to sit and I was just admiring the view.

-"You like it?"

-"I do."

-"I figured that this was a good place to bring back good memories. "

I just looked at him. He was now standing in front of me.Grabbing me by the waist and pulling me close to him.
I was happy that he brought me here.

-"I am hungry.I hope you brought food?" I pulled away from his grab and sat down on the blankets.

-"I did." he sat down and got some sandwiches from the basket.He gave me one.

-"You did those yourself."

-"Is that such a shock?"

-"It is."

We both laugh.We remembering the old days.I missed this.I missed him.The talks.

We didn't go for a swim because it was cold and I wasn't going to stand half naked in his eyes.

-"Remember when you almost choked on grapes?" I ask.

-"Oh yeah.It was Sarah's fault that made those dirty jokes."

-"She was always up for a laugh." I say.

-"How is she now? Do you guys still talk?"

-"Yeah we do talk.She and Luke are still together and they got married after they got pregnant."

-"They have a child??"

-"Yeah."

-"When?"

-"After graduation."

-"That's cool.I bet they are doing a great job being parents."

-"They are."

-"It's weird because I always thought you would settle down in your life before her."

-"Your thoughts were wrong."

We stayed in silence gazing at the stars. I loved that this brought me peace.The stars were glowing.They will give me a vision of who I am.I came to realize my life.

-"Are you still ticklish?" he said with a low tone.

-"Huh?"

I was sitting and he was laying down next to me.I didn't hear what he said.

-"I said are you still ticklish?" He sat up closer to me.He licked his bottom lips and gave me a smirk.

That's hot.

Jasmine don't you dare fall !?

-"Tyler Hendrix don't you dare -" I couldn't finish my sentence when his hands started tickling my stomach.

I was dead.Screaming and laughing.

That was the moment when I was shoved out of reality.

-"Tyler please stop!" I beg.

He didn't stop.He didn't say a word.He was laughing because of my laughter.I missed his big smile.I don't like his seriousness he puts on his face.

-"I will do whatever you want just please stop?"

I couldn't help it anymore.My voice was almost gone.

-"Okay." He stopped.I fixed myself and sat up.I looked at Tyler like I wanted to kill him.

-"What?" He says laughing.

-"That wasn't nice."

-"I thought you liked it in the beginning. You were laughing."

-"Oh really.I was laughing huh.Let's see how you handle it." I started tickling him.I felt his muscles on my hands.

He is fit.

-"Jasmine, you better stop." He was laughing.

-"Who is laughing now Mr.Hendrix?"

-"I said stop." His voice was serious.He pulled me by my arms to his chest.He was laying down.

We looked in each other's eyes.He leaned in and I leaned back.

-"Tyler I- ?"

I stood up.I was walking to the shore.

-"Baby please don't do that?" He was behind me.

-"Baby?"

-"Shit I am sorry."

-"It's okay." I almost whisper.

-"I know that I fucked things up by not telling you and then that day at the office I swear to God nothing emotional was between us,I just had to go to one of my clubs after the meeting and she came along."

-"Thanks for clearing that up." I say not interested.It wasn't really clear but Finn explained the situation better.

-"Come on! I am trying to show you that I care about you and want to be with you but you on the other hand you are just ignoring me.I am not going to let you go this time.Not if you don't look me in the eyes and say that you don't like me.You never had feelings for me. You hate me. Say that and I will leave.I will never come back."

I just looked at him desperately.I like him.I had feelings for him,but knowing who he was and who he is now it's hard...

-"Just one chance?" He asked with a low tone.

...but I am willing to give him the smallest chance.I am not going to tell him yet.

-"I will think about it?" I smile.

-"Okay." he said.He had a smile on his face."I missed your smile."

I just smiled even more.

-"Let's go home,shall we?"

I nod.

We took the blankets and the food basket and headed to the car.It was nice clearing somethings up.

His car was luxurious.The leather fabric on the seats and the colours of it was so interesting and special.One of a
kind.

____________

I was happy and fell asleep at peace.For once I was happy that I saw him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 60.9K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...
1.4M 33.9K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
3M 75.5K 92
"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I feel electricity through my whole body...
228K 5.6K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...