Poisoned Love

By damc26

"Whatever happens between us is poisonous and doomed." ----- Gianna Berlusconi is an assassin. Trained from h... More

Character Aesthetics | Introduction
Chapter One: The Job
Chapter Two: Meeting You
Chapter Three: I Understand
Chapter Four: A Ball or A Death Wish
Chapter Five: Escaping is Easy
Chapter Six: Join You, Really
Chapter Seven: Do I Know You?
Chapter Eight: Fight Me
Chapter Nine: Was It a Dream
Chapter Ten: Suck Up
Chapter Eleven: You Aren't Going
Chapter Twelve: A Note
Chapter Thirteen: Help Me
Chapter Fourteen: You're Alive?
Chapter Fifteen: Betrayal
Chapter Sixteen: I Need Space
Chapter Eighteen: Excuse Me, What
Chapter Nineteen: Moody
Chapter Twenty: I Need A Plan, Not We
Chapter Twenty-One: We're What?
Chapter Twenty-Two: Kill Me
Chapter Twenty-Three: Don't Get Shot
Chapter Twenty-Four: Argue Like Idiots
Chapter Twenty-Five: Handcuffs?
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Meeting Then
Chapter Twenty-Seven: This Can't Happen
Chapter Twenty-Eight: An Obstacle
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Brothers
Chapter Thirty: A Perfect Soldier
Chapter Thirty-One: Memories
Chapter Thirty-Two: You're Safe
Chapter Thirty-Three: I'm Here
Chapter Thirty-Four: Just Us
Update!! Sequel?

Chapter Seventeen: Just Do Something

1.5K 22 131
By damc26

TW: Blood, Mentions of Suicide, Rape and Sexual Assault
MATURE CONTENT

—————

N I C O H L A S

I don't know what I expected when we found Gianna but it definitely wasn't that. She did a whole 360° with her emotions towards me and my brothers, or was it always like that?

Now that I think about it I still don't even really know her at all. I only know the barebones stuff about her and her past, she's mentioned a couple of things but never went into more detail about it.

Maybe this was the real her and before was just acting, or maybe her guard was down? Either way I need to find her and get her to answer some of these questions, I'll call it successful if she answers at least one.

After our yelling match and Gianna storming out, at least that hasn't changed, I decided to get Matteo and Luca to come up to the penthouse so we could make a plan.

"Do you think Gianna even wants us in here?" Luca asked the moment he stepped off the elevator.
"I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Luca, I don't think we should be in here." Matteo said.

"She told me to stay so that's what I'm doing." I answered.
"My guess was you pissed her off so she just said it in the moment." Luca said with a shrug as he began to look around.

"Oh shut up. I don't piss her off that easily."
"Nick, you showed up in the country that she's in after she left and told you not to follow her. And you pulled me and Luca along so she's going to be pissed at all three of us."
"But why can't she just accept our help instead of going solo?" I asked and Matteo shrugged his shoulders.

"Have you ever considered what she's gone through?" Luca said, with the most annoyed face I've seen.
"What do you mean by that?"

"Well first off she's trained to be a deadly assassin without emotions, second she found her mother died because of her father, third her brothers tried killing her in which she almost died. So of course she wants to take down her father for everything he has put her through. And do you not remember when we first met her and she mentioned being raped and sexually assaulted? She's clearly gone through a shit load of stuff in her life and being with us makes her a sitting duck. There are so many people after her so she's probably trying to figure out a way to keep herself alive, and probably us. So stop thinking this is all about you Nick!" Luca huffed as he sat down at the bar stool.

"This would be so much easier if she would just talk to us!" I said as the elevator doors closed, showing a very much pissed Gianna.

—————

G I A N N A
*30 minutes ago*

God Nicholas can just find anyway to piss me off can't he? Thankfully I can go back to work to blow off some steam before I have to talk to him again. I need to talk to him, Matteo, and Luca and figure out what the hell they were thinking coming here, Marcello is literally going to kill them if he finds out.

By now the casino is at full capacity considering the fact that it's 12:30am, this is when the regulars come, it's the most fun at this time anyways.

I headed backstage to change into a red sparkly set, keeping the same shoes on from before. Just before I was about to head on to the stage Dmitri came back stage which he never did, girls don't do it for him anyways.

"Dmitri, what the hell are you doing back here?"
"Someone is here looking for you." He said as he looked back and forth, like he was waiting for someone to walk in on us talking.

"Well whoever they are can wait, I'm just about to go onto the stage for my set."
"No you don't understand, they aren't looking for Tiffany."
"Shit! Is it the Romanos again?"
"Worse."

"Marcello? What the hell would he be doing here?"
"It's better if you just come and look for yourself. If I was you I'd also cover up."

Okay who the hell is here to see me that I have to cover up?

I threw on some black ripped jeans and a silk v-neck top over my red set, along with some heeled boots.

I walked over to the bar where Dmitri was but I still didn't recognize anyone here besides the regulars. That was until someone grabbed my waist and spun me around.

"Do you want me to break your hand?!" I said to whoever had grabbed me, that was until I looked up and saw who it was.

"Aww princess, that's no way to treat an old friend."
"Alessio, you and I aren't friends." I said as I gave him the death stare.
"That's not how I remember it, princess. Don't you remember how in love we were?" He said with the biggest smirk.

"If in love you mean how you were abusive and a dick, oh and how you cheated on me and threatened to kill me if I left you?"
"Well some things never change, you still like to focus on the negative, Gianna."
"And you're still an asshole." I said.

"C'mon have a drink with me for old times sake." He said as he sat down at the bar.
"I'd rather kill myself, besides everytime you'd drink you'd become a bigger asshole, so thanks but I'm going to pass." I said as I got up and walked over to the elevator.

"Aww princess, that's not how this should have gone. Have fun dealing with more of your exes and abusers until you come with us to have some fun with Marcello."

At that I whipped my head around and punched him in the face, I was positive I heard his nose break. Good.

The assassin in me kicked in.

"Now go run back to your master and tell him he's either got to come get me himself or I'm going to destroy everything he owns. Oh and please tell him that his dear sons are dead, don't forget to mention that I enjoyed every second of it." I said as I bent down to his level.

"You're a fucking monster!" He yelled as blood continued to run from his nose.
"No I just decided to say fuck it all, and let the little demons come out to play. I'm not some little girl anymore Alessio, it would be good to remember that. Wouldn't want me to wreak anymore of that pretty little face of yours, would we?" I said as I threw his jaw to the side.

"Security please get him out of my sight." I said as I walked into the elevator.

—————

N I C O H L A S

"This would be so much easier if she would just talk to us!" I said as the elevator doors closed, showing a very much pissed Gianna.

"Oh great you're all in here!" She said looking a mixture of pissed and annoyed.
"What's your problem?" Matteo asked, bad move.

"Hmmm, let me think. First off I had to talk to my toxic ex downstairs, he also tells me that Marcello is going to send more of my ex's and abusers my way until I go with them. Second I had to punch him because he wouldn't stop following me, I should have done that with you." She said as she pointed at me.

"How many people do you think Marcello is going to send your way?" Luca asked.
"I only have 3 other exes but they weren't as bad as Alessio was so I can deal with them but the abusers, I don't know. There were too many to count." She said as she poured herself something to drink.

"And you're not at all affected by this?" I asked.
"Not really." She said, in that moment I knew she had gone heartless like me, except I didn't know if she would ever stop.

"Well I do have a plan though. So since Marcello doesn't know you are here you're going to have to stay here in the penthouse until it's safe. I still need to get a couple more leads before we go after Marcello and the Berlusconi mafia."
"Ok fine by me. But one question, where are we all going to sleep?" Luca asked.

"Ya what kind of penthouse only has one bed?" Matteo added.
"You are all truly princesses. This is only one of 5 penthouses in this building, and this one is built for 1-2 people, not four." Gianna said with an eye roll.
"Okay so Luca and Matteo can take the two couches and Gianna and I will share the bed." I said earning a very disproving look from Gianna.

"You think I'm going to share a bed with you?" She said.
"Gianna, do you think Matteo and I can play on the playstation?" Luca asked, trying to lighten the mood.
"Go ahead. And if either of you need it there's a washroom just down the hall, I'll be upstairs if you need me. C'mon Romano." She said as she pulled me upstairs.

"So I'm Romano again?"
"Yes. I told you not to follow me and what did you do? Followed me!"
"You can't just take on an entire mafia all on your own."
"Fucking watch me!" She said as she got closer to me. But since she's a foot shorter she only reached my chin, even with her heels on.

"You honestly think I'm going to sit in the side lines while I watch you get yourself killed?" I said looking down at her.
"Why can't you just listen to me for once?" She said as she walked to the other side of the room, looking out the window.

"Why can't you just accept my help?" I said as I stood next to her.
"Because I don't need it!" She snapped.
"Yes you fucking do! Doing this on your own is like going on a sucide mission!"

"God I fucking hate you!"
"Good, because the feeling is mutual!" I yell back.
"Whatever, fuck you Romano. I'm going to shower."

Before she can walk away I grab her wrist and pull her into my body, using my other hand I grab her waist, pulling her even closer to me.

"What are you..." I cut her off with a kiss.

I picked her up causing her to wrap her legs around my waist, I drop her down on the bed as I crawl on top of her, never breaking the kiss.

"You can hate me all you want, Doll, but don't call me Romano." I said as I slammed my lips back into hers again.

Her small hands wrap in my shirt pulling me closer, our bodies melting into each other, at this moment I can't even remember why we hated each other. Yes, she's stubborn but she tastes so fucking good right now that I don't even care.

Her lips taste like vanilla and her hair smells like roses, her signature scents. All I can smell and taste is fucking vanilla and roses and I love it.

My tongue slips into her mouth and she moans into the kiss making it so much better. She pulls away causing me to scowl at her until she starts kissing down my jaw and to my neck.

"Oh fuck me." She said as she looked up at me, her eyes full of lust.
"I intend to." I said as she started unbuttoning my shirt.

Once my shirt was off I took hers off in one quick motion, leaving her in a red sparkly bra. Fuck it looked so good, but it would be so much better off.

Her hands trailed down my chest, her fingers tracing over my tattoos, she ran her hand down my abs and started to undo my belt. But I stopped her and grabbed her hands causing her to shoot me daggers with her eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.
"You." She said as she tried to get her hands free from my grip.

"Ah, you have to be more specific, Gianna."
"Either you do something or I'm going to grab someone from downstairs and make you watch as they fuck me!" She snapped back.

At that I pressed her into the bed and slipped my tongue into her mouth as she undid my pants and I undid hers, leaving us both in our underwear.

"Just so you know I still fucking hate you." She said, pulling away from the kiss.
"Fine by me." I said as I unhooked her bra.

I trailed kisses down her jaw to her neck down to her chest, her moaning each time. Somehow in the process we both ended up naked. I looked her up and down admiring every scar that she's gotten over the years.

"God Nick, stop looking and do something." She said as she pulled my shoulders down, slamming her lips against mine.

I was fucking done after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 4.1K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
1.1M 26.1K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
135K 2.8K 48
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #1 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢: He is the bodyguard of Vincenzo Rossi the italian mafia boss an...
2.3M 83.4K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...