One more day. ; Mattheo Ridd...

By Sab020

A life where a girl doesn't have a futur due to a rare disease that is slowly killing her. She is slowly loos... More

Characters
One more year
โœจA/Nโœจ
Nauseous feeling
What a weird girl
Let the feast begin
Thinking
Who is she?
Alone
Just perfect
Before everything went black
Weird
Jealous
The revelation
I promise
Those two idiots
Freezing water
A piece of bread and an orange
This is the one
We look hot
Masquerade
Life's not fair.
Seizure
My futur
Poison
Until the end
Where is she
Just impossible
Beautiful rainy day
Anger
Thank you
Are you scared?
Black blood
Put an end to it
He saved me
My darkness
Her distraction
Nothing happens for nothing
Draco
Madness
His sun
Lonely
It hurts
We'll meet again
Miracle

She smiles

4.2K 71 50
By Sab020

Swipe for music 🎶

*VIOLENCE
*SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

Mattheo's POV

I could feel myself gaining a little more control over my body, my eyes were still closed but i could feel my soft laying on the cold ground. I was coming back to my senses but I don't know how. I opened my eyes and noticed that it was still the middle of the night because of the darkness that was everywhere in the corridors of the castle.

Just next to me, there was a giant pool of blood that belongs to me because of when I got stabbed. How am I not dead? That's when everything came back to me. How I woke up from by bed by the girl that I love holding a knife to my throat, how she didn't look like herself. It was like something was controlling her and all the life and joy in her eyes had completely vanished. I remember carrying her in my arms through the corridors but falling on the ground than everything went black.

I looked to my side, hoping she was still there unconscious but nothing, she was gone.
Oh no, OH NO! what if someone had take her to hurt her or worse what if she left by herself, she could hurt people very badly it get herself killed. Panic was rushing over my body. I ignored the pain in my entire body and got up on my feet. I have to find help, I have to find her before anything bad happens.

I started speed walking in the long dark corridors unable to run dut to my lack of energy and the extreme pain that I'm feeling. It's impossible to walk in a straight line. As I was walking, blood was still dripping from my I muted arm and my vision was getting more and more blurry so I ripped a piece of my shirt and put it above the injury on my arm and tied it very tightly so the blood circulation would be blocked. But even with that, I had lost too much blood to function properly. I screamed for help at the top of my lungs, using all the energy that I had left, there is no way that I won't fight for Maria. I need her to be okay. I just need her...

I saw a tall shadow walking in the corridor but it was too far for me to see who it was.

"HELP PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP!" I screamed. My throat was hurting and my legs were getting weaker by the second but I had to keep going.

The shadow of the person was getting closer to me, or was it me that was getting closer to the shadow? Once I got close enough, I finally recognize who that person was.

"What's the matter with you mister Riddle?" Professor Snape spoke calmly but I could hear that he was worried.

"It's Maria. S-she's gone. P-please find her." At the moment that I said her name, Snape's eyes widened.

"What is happening to mrs Prince?" How can he be so god damn calm. I'm literally dying over here.

"T-the poison, it got to her h-head...she lost control. She stabbed m-me..." I had trouble speaking as I felt myself getting weaker and weaker.

He looked at my injured arm and immediately put my other arm around his shoulder as to support me while walking.

"You need to go to the hospital wing, then we'll find mrs Prince." We started walking.

"No, no you gotta find her, she could hurt someone or hurt herself."

"Will you let me save you Riddle? Or should I drag you myself to the hospital wing?" He didn't stop walking, leaving me with no choice than let him do what he's doing.

At the hospital wing...

"Now you're gonna tell us exactly what happened" Dumbledore said.

"It's Maria sir, she's out there somewhere I don't know she left and I-I was unconscious. But she wasn't herself. She's dangerous. We have to find her right now!" I responded panicked as a nurse was working on healing my arm and rapping it in a bandage.

"What do you mean, she's not herself?" It was now Professor McGonagall that was speaking. Why are they still asking me questions. Can they try to find her already?

"Well I don't really now. It's like something was controlling her. Something evil." How am I suppose to explain something that I can't even understand myself?

"This is worse then I thought." She mumbled under her breath thinking that I didn't hear but guess what old lady, I HEAD WHAT YOU SAID.

then she just left to speak with the other fucking nurses. Why is no one running in the corridors trying to save her, so I tried to stand up and leave but then I heard something.

"We have to give her the cure."

"But it's not safe enough to give it to her."

"From what I've heard, if we don't find her and give it to her, it won't be long until she dies."

My body froze, there is a cure?! Here?! I look next to the two Professor that were speaking and noticed a little bottle with a strange blue liquide. That must be the cure. If no one is trying to save her, then I will. The pain in my arm was still there but it was bearable. Fuck it.

I ran towards the table and grabbed the small bottle and ran out of the hospital wing, ignoring the screams of the nurses and Professors that were telling me to come back.

3rd person POV

Mattheo ran out of the hospital wing not knowing where he was going really. He was just searching every spot where Maria could be with the cure in his hand ready to give it so her. She only had to drink the weird blue liquid and everything would come to an end. Well that's what they said...

The corridors of Hogwarts were darker than usual, the atmosphere was not joyful as it used to be. Everything seemed cold and dismal. Chills ran down the boy who was desperate to find his love's spine as he running around the castle. Where is she hiding? Did she hurt someone? Will she make it alive or is she already dead? A tons of questions were circulating in Mattheo's head which made him panic even more.

On the other hand, Maria was making her way in the great hall. No one was there because it was still during the night. Her mind was invaded by voices that kept telling her to hurt, kill and destroy everything around her. She had dark purple veins popping all over her body. She was stuck in her head un able to clear her thoughts. A part of her was still there but she knew that she won't make it. She had won a lot of battles In her life but she knew she wasn't gonna win the war. It was just stronger. She wanted to say goodbye to the love of her life but she knew that if Mattheo was there in front of her, all she would do is attack him and try to kill him.

I have to end it before I hurt anymore people and completely lose my mind.

She desperately wanted it to come to an end. On one of the big tables, she found another knife that was practically waiting for her to pick it up. The voices in her head were telling her to pick it up and stab herself in the heart. A part of her didn't want to listen to the voices and let them win but they were getting louder and stronger every second that passes. It's like she wasn't in control of her own mind anymore but something or someone else was. She wanted to fight, she wanted to be there for the people that she love but it was getting impossible to stay strong. She was lost in the darkness of her own mind.

Do it, do it now.

The voices wouldn't shut up until they had convinced her to take the knife that looked more like a dagger. She places it towards her torso, ready to finally make it end but the big doors of the great hall opened aggressively and a voice screamed for her to drop the dagger. That voice was a voice that she knew too well but when she looked at that person, all she wanted to do was rip his head out or slice his throat.

"NO MARIA I HAVE THE CURE!" Mattheo ran towards her holding the cure in front of him to show her but she didn't seem to care that he was holding the only thing that could save her life. All she cared about was to jump on him and hurt him.

In her head she was fighting so hard not to attack him. She tried to stop her body from moving towards him and drop de big knife but she couldn't because her legs were already bringing her closer to him. She had nothing but anger in her eyes. The old sweet girl was gone.

As in fact, she tried to attack him with the knife but he got fast enough to dodge her, she fell to the ground with even more anger radiating in her whole body. She didn't see Mattheo anymore, she only saw a threat that she needed to kill.

"It's just me, I'm just trying to help you-' the boy advanced closer to her as she was still on the ground but a second later, she got back on her feet and jumped on him on more time taking him by surprise. The small bottle containing the cure, fell on the floor and shatters in million pieces. The liquid was now spilled everywhere on the ground, lost forever. He pushed his girlfriend's body off of him and took a few steps back as he looked at her with fear in his eyes. She was on all four on the ground breathing heavily just before coughing the black tick substance once again. That's when she gained a little control over her mind and body but not enough to keep control.

"Mattheo...." Her voice sounded exhausted. Like she was tired of fighting.

"Maria...yes that's me baby, I'm here. Let me help you." He saw that it was her that was speaking and started walking towards her once again hoping she wouldn't attack him again.

"N-no, no please my love kill me."  They were the last words she could speak before she lost control again.

As he was about to touch her shoulder, she turned her head aggressively and got back on her feet so fast, he didn't see it coming. She was trying to stab him with the knife that was still him her hand. As she took him by surprise, she managed to make him fall on the ground and get on top of him, holding the knife against his chest, ready to pierce his skin.

"It's okay, i love you it's okay, it's okay" he kept talking, hoping she could hear him wherever she was and she did. That was the worst, she could hear him but just couldn't do anything about it. It's like she was watching herself hurting him. She never wanted this to happen. She was screaming in pain at the top of her lungs inside her head. She felt terrible that she was putting him in this position. Why did he come here alone? It was a suicide plan.

His words hit harder than everything else in the world. Realizing what she was about to do, she took off the knife from his chest as regret and guilt filled her black heart.

"I'm sorry Theo, I'm sorry" she was holding onto his shoulder, and he was holding her wrists as they were both breathing heavily, processing what just happened.

A second later, she redirected the knife towards her own heart. She preferred killing herself than killing him. He didn't deserve any of that and in her head she did, after all the pain that she caused.

She looked at him one more time in the eyes and she saw how terrified he was, she probably looked the same. Them, she shut her eyes, saying goodbye to the world one last time before stabbing where her heart was.

"NO!" A hand hit hers that was holding the knife. The knife was thrown away from the both of us.

The terrified boy sighed in relief as he saw the cutting object sliding on the ground. On the other hand, the angry girl, felt even more angry than she was. She groaned in anger and she lost control again.

Here we go again.

She kept hitting him again and again. Blood was streaming down his face. After a moment, he got tired of getting hit so he hit her back just to get her off of him.

They both got back on their feet. The possessed girl managed to get the knife back from the floor. She ran towards him as she tried to hit him but every time she would miss because he would step back fast enough.

She ran faster towards him and slam her body into his. That's when the time stopped. One final hit and everything around them stopped moving. Their body were so close to each other. Mattheo had her in his arms, holding her like his life depended on her, which it kinda did. They were looking intensely into eachother's eyes. No one was speaking but the silence was doing all the talking. For a second Mattheo didn't understand what was happening. Why did she stop moving? Is my Maria back? That's when he stepped back from her that it hit.

The knife was planted in her heart

And she smiled

One last time...

.
.
.
.
Helloooo babies, i am sorry for this chapter. No it is not the last one don't worry, i'm not leaving you with an end shitty like this, I'm not that mean.❤️
Sorry for the long wait, as you can see, it took me a while to write this and I'm posting it late at night so I am very sorry for the spelling errors and all the others mistakes. Thank you for understanding <3

What did you think of this chapter? Did it make you shed a tear haha? Or not? Anyways let me know your thoughts. Love you all have a great day/night.

Sab x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 59 36
The Other Riddle By multif2xo. Starting Date: 5/Jan/2024 Finished Date:4/June/2024 Mattheo Riddle has NEVER been your type. He bullies you, Calls you...
61.3K 1.2K 48
"If you think I'm letting you out of my sight again, you're wrong. I lost you once, I won't loose you again Alora. Put on the damn mask." {18+} Matth...
43 6 5
Albus Dumbeldore and Gellert Grindelwald two of the most powerful wizards who had ever lived. But they are connected by something strong that could n...
88.6K 1.5K 84
Dahlia Flamel, has been in shambles since her lost of Cedric Diggory. She thought she would never be the same again, not after a loss like that. Unt...