Prime Minister and I

By Shiya_AS

#1 in Romancefanfiction out of 32.5k stories #1 in Romedy #1 in Ashwin #1 in Ashwinkumar #1 in Ashwinsivaangi... More

Volume 1 - Chapter 1 -First Encounter
Funny and Silly girl
Monica
The Wedding
First Lady
The Engagement
My Wife
His Change
Possessive Prime Minister
I'm your wife
Her admiration
Our home
Future King and Queen
His preference
Lioness
Destiny
Palace
Her past
Tea party
His Highness
Package
Finally I realized
Alaipayudhey
Drunk
Cunning people
Be with me
Sick
Her phone call
Wait for me
Misunderstanding
I love only you
Prerna's Bully
Shopping with sisters
Proposal
Rescue
Flood
King's stand
Let's play dirty
Bury in Hell
Kaidhaagiral Devasena
Ran into the devil
Prerna and Eeshwar
Rajeev's arrival
Bond of Souls
Beastly and Gentle
Wedding Invitation
Accident
Wake up, please
Wedding
King's Payback
I trust you
Dance of Love
I respect her
Caretaker
Shopping with Mother-in-law
S Country
Rebel and Reckless
Children of our own
En aasai purusha
SIA
Continue the act
Mudhalvane
Bonded for Life
The true devil
Hospital
Hosting a tea party
King's Robe
Anniversary
Mysterious designer, Sia
Cinderella
Phoenix Ascending
Final round
MAGIC will never end
I believe you
Devil's angel
Web of lies
Don't intimidate her
Ultimatum
Homewrecker
Get out
In the silence of this night, which way am I going?
Embarrassed
Orchestrating a drama
Child's father
Your eyes
I own him
Two-Timer
Melt
Nayak
Wedding of the year
1000 times
Bomb blast
Memory Erasure
Nasya
Hasini
Crossing limits
His assets
You hid everything from me
Party Time
Our wedding???
Her accident
Help me
Hasini 2.0
You're different
I'm right next to you
Big Baby
Answers to your questions
Help me recover
Don't lie
Outsider
Inner Devil
My woman's heart
Return of Queen
Cutiepie
Forever
Our First Meet
My Adi
Waiting for his moment
My woman
Trip to Jule
Golden period
I taught you
Volleyball
The Night - Part One
The Night - Part Two
The Night - Part Three
Scandal
Blue House
Her Consent
I love you
Amusement Park
Haunted House
Pre-wedding function
Slap
Princess's Wedding
Dirty.... Naughty....
Crown
National Competition
Anger
Quirky
Creepy Stranger
His People
His Acquaintance
Shark
His Babygirl
She is my daughter
His Son-in-law
Chairperson
Communal Riots
You're my home
Unity of our country
He is charismatic
Their Nightmare
Military Headquarters
Trap for her
My Chief
Sun rises in the east
Dying Sun
Story of Decades
Interview for Palace Maid
Future King Conceived
Fall of the King
Ramdev
Machinations of L Country
Mortal Combat
Inner Chambers of Temple
Author's Update

Z's fashion event

14K 1K 301
By Shiya_AS

'Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You are wrong! - I have as much soul as you - full as much heart!'

This year's fashion event was already studded with fashion stars all around the world. Z country especially started this event years before to promote their ancient history and fashion associated with their country to the world.

Every designer in the world participated in the shows happened in the country. It was a 3-days event.

Usually the events are inaugurated by fashionistas who had years of experience. But this year, the Prime minister and the First lady were invited as they both were interested towards the fashion industry. There was even a word that Princess of Z had her college degree from fashion technology.

Even before they enter, every media outlet and tabloids were waiting for them. They wanted to cover and not to miss anything during their entire attendance.

Everyone in the crowd were talking about them. Monica always attended fashion events around the world every year. As her family was involved in fashion industry, she attended these events even though she had zero inclination towards it.

She was seated in the third row and she had no idea that Adi and Suhasini were inaugurating the event. She got frustrated when the people around her were talking about the chances that their PM and his new wife could start the event.

Even when they were dating, he never took her out to any event and she never asked him as she thought that he despised events like this.

First day's events were based on Z country's history and its prosperity. So it predominantly had the shows and competitions between the country's finest designers. History was also participating this year and everyone bet that History would win the competition.

Kala and Manohar attended the event together. Kala was already being haughty towards everyone as she had already won the competition.

Kala then started talking to the emcee who was inviting everyone in the carpet.

Emcee: Hello... what are History's plan for today???

Kala: We plan to win... Actually we have already won..

Emcee: Wow.. What a level of confidence you possess.. I wish you a great luck....

Emcee suddenly stopped as there was a commotion..

Wow its Prime minister's convoy....

Wow man... Our stylish Prince and His Princess...

Kala then saw Suhasini walking in with Adi.. They both were waving hands at the crowd.. People were cheering their names. People showed the same love to Suhasini which they had on Adi.

Kala was fuming inside her mind..

That bitch is making me stand on sidelines when she enters.. Let me see how long she lasts...

Manohar saw her clenching her hands. He always thought of her as a sweet girl but this was new to him.

Manohar: Kala.. What happened???

Kala: Nothing... Lets go in...

Emcee: Sorry Kala.. Please wait.. We cannot enter until they settle down on their respective places.

Kala was irritated and on the other hand Manohar was lost in his thoughts. He looked at only one person during the whole commotion.

He was looking at Adi.. He felt so low in front of that man. In his childhood, he had some idea that Suhasini liked him. But he never looked at her as she never interested him.

After she married Adi, she looked more pleasing to the eye and he even wished once to steal her from him. But he knew his capabilities and strength. He could never have the girl who lived with a person like Aditya Mahadev. Young PM, Prince Charming and People's favorite. He was a magnanimous person and manohar felt like a small fry in front of that man.

They entered after Adi and Suhasini.

Adi and Suhasini sat at the first row while Manohar sat in the 7th row.

Kala went behind the stage and looked at Lokesh who was doing final touch-ups.

Kala: ellam ready ah???

Lokesh: yes... Innikum andha Manohar vandhu irukkana???

Kala: Lokesh unakey theriyum le.. Enga appa Ennai konne potruvar.. You come with me...

She took him with her to the changing room and kissed him...

Kala: purinjuko Lokesh.. Naan Unaku dhaan... Nee dhaan enaku ellame.. Ipdi ellam nadicha dhaan naan history eh munnuku kondu vara mudiyum and namma Kalyanam nadakkum..

He was mesmerized from her kiss and nodded his head. They both came out like nothing happened between them. She did not notice when someone clicked a picture of them.

Kala came and sat next to Manohar. She was highly irritated to see suhasini in first row. Same emotions could be seen in Monica too.

First show was a simple fashion show and it was based on sarees.

Adi looked at Suhasini who had a curious look on her face..

Adi: romba uthu paakadhe... Kannu veliya vandhu vizhundhura podhu..

Suhasini: chi po.. See how beautiful they look..

Adi: Unaku naan andha models eh paatha okay ah??

En kannuku nee mattum dhaan azhaga theriyure..

She blushed and looked at him.. She had to give it to him.. His captivating eyes caught her in the moment and that moment was captured by the photographer.

Suhasini: nee paatha enaku Enna vandhuchi??? 3rd row le irukka un lover ku veanum na kovam varalam...

His face tightened and he did not reply. He then confirmed with Nathan about Monica's presence. He had truly forgotten that Monica attended these events.

Suhasini instantly felt bad for bringing Monica into their conversation.

Suhasini: Adi..

Adi: Sollu...

His initial flirtations were not seen now. She was confused with his antics. He was irritated to see Monica here. He actually wanted to clarify things with her.

He never desired Monica. He never understood what it felt to have a relationship. For him, Monica was more like a friend than a girl friend. He really wanted to properly explain her about his feelings.

Suhasini made him realize that she was the woman he desired. He was still confused about the feelings he had on her. But he knew well that they were distinct and unique to everything else.

Suhasini: I will go to restroom and come back..

Adi: be safe on your way.. Tholainjiradhe...

Suhasini: chi po...

Adi: Come back soon..

------

Suhasini was washing her hands after using the restroom. She then noticed a person behind her.

Suhasini: Hello..

Monica: Enna de nadikriya??

Suhasini: naan mariyadhaiya dhaane start pannen???

Monica: enaku mariyadhai kudukradhukum oru thagudhi veanum.. You low-born..

Suhasini: okay... I finished my job here.. I need to go back.. You can have this space fully for yourself you high-born..

Monica: enga de odure??

She pulled the arm on which she was shot.

Suhasini: leave my arm..

Monica: you leave my man... Arivu illa?? You are living in my place.. Anniku post podure??? Royal maari nadandhukka theriyadha??

You are embarrassing him.. Unnale Adi evlo insults face pandran theriyuma daily?? Edhe podanum poda koodadhu theriyadha Unaku?? Azhaga irundha podhume udane mayyakka paathruvingale...

Suhasini: podhum vaai eh moodu... Nee sonna maari naan low-born dhaan.. Ana unnai maari appa per solli oore suthale.. Naan ellathaiyum ezhandhalum thirumbi elinchu nippen.. Nee un pere ezhandhale unnai yaarkum adayalam theriyadhu...

Enna sonna Enna sonna?? Adi eh naan embarrass pandrena??

Adi ooruku veanumna PM ah irukkalam prince ah irukkalam.. ana enaku avar en purushan.. En purushanoda naan Enna pannanum panna koodadhu nu nee solla mudiyadhu.. Adhu enga privacy.. En vishayathule inime thalai idra velai vechikadhe.. Unaku Adi kitte pesanumna Anga pesu.. Don't come to me...

Monica: hey Enna de privacy?? Polladha privacy.. Enna aanalum you can never touch him...

Suhasini: un yosanai ku ellam ennale padhil solla mudiyadhu...

Monica: pogadhe nillu nu Soldren le..

She grasped her arm tightly.

Adi: Monica... Leave her......

*Author's note: Hello makkale... good morning... Have a nice day.. Chapter epdi irukku nu padichu paathu sollunga.. Pidicha votes... Comments ellam alli pottu vidunga😅😅... Thanks and Love you all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 10.9K 44
Hello guys. I'm one among the millions and millions of ashaangians around the world. This is my first story. Just tried to write a crime thriller sto...
37.1K 2.4K 68
A coddled little princess of the family A firstborn son, burdened with considerable responsibilities. A rebellious bad-boy prince, ready to wait and...
221K 14.3K 47
"What have I done? I should have told my brother that I'm not interested in this marriage, especially with the guy who looks at me as if I were his p...