My Abductor, My Submissive 16+

By She-stay-lit

College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming th... More

Chapter 1: Abduction
Chapter 2: Abductor
Chapter 3: Submissive
Chapter 4: My Kitten
Chapter 5: Warn
Chapter 6: Nothing
Chapter 7: Caught
Chapter 8: Punished
Chapter 9: Seduced
Chapter 10: Too much
Chatper 11: Escape
Chapter 12: Chase
Chapter 13: Stay awhile
Chapter 14: Please me
Chapter 15: Questions
Chapter 16: Lies?
Chapter 17: Rage
Chapter 18: Choice
Chapter 19: Avoiding
Chapter 20: Sensation
Chapter 21: Shopping
Chapter 22: Choke me
Chapter 23: Unexpected betrayal
Chapter 24: Until death do us apart
Chapter 25: Feelings vs Agony
Chapter 26: Alex encounter
Chapter 27: What love causes
Chapter 28: Being with you
Chapter 30: The hours with you
Chapter 31: Universe
Chapter 32: Home is with you
Chapter 33: Momma's visit
Chapter 34: Truth be told
Chapter 35: Journey to love
Chapter 36: Sorrow
Chapter 37: Reality

Chapter 29: Love

2.2K 29 0
By She-stay-lit

One week later

"You know that I can walk, right?" Kitten chirps in my arms as I walk from the hospital with her bridal style, her arm wrapped around my neck and the other rest on my chest.

"I know, but I want to carry you," I smile down at her, and she stares at me blankly, as if she's trying to read my expression or figure something out. I can't tell.

She blinks two times as if she comprehended what she was looking for.

A smile crept to her face, and she starts giggling.

What was she thinking about?

It seems to be something embarrassing because she starts blushing but laughing to try covering it up. "What's so funny?" I ask, stepping down the steps.

"You, you're funny, why won't you make me walk? I am so much better than I was before?!" She giggles.

I descend the steps, then I spin her around fast, gripping onto her waists before I lift her into the air.

She gasps with her eyes widen instinctively at me before dangling her feet and starts smiling.

"Am I that lightweight?" She chuckles.

"Like a feather," I begin to twirl around, and she starts giggling, looking down at me.

The sun gleams down her gorgeous round face, her red straightened hair hanging down her shoulders, and her brown eyes glitter from the sunlight. She looks like an angel from heaven while I hold her in the wind, loving the marvelous view.

"You're going to be dizzy when your done twirling me," she explains with a smile that I fell absolutely in love with.

I lower her body and hug her into my chest, she looks down at me, and I claim my lips with hers, commencing a moan from her.

I fucking love this girl. I had to fucking admit it after denying it for days.

She freaking stole my heart. I am willing to do anything for her, she has turned me into the man I never thought of becoming, and it scares me.

I don't know how I will express my feelings, but all I know is that I am in love with her. I am in love with her little laughs, smiles, giggles when she breathes her warm breath against my skin. I am in love with her voice, her scent; she's always smelt like strawberries. I am in love with her body, her hair, eyes, and lips, all of her.

We move our lips in a circular motion, our tongues caressing each other as we kiss meaningfully, moaning and groaning in delight.

I lower her body to the ground, and she stands, kissing me endlessly.

My hand moves its way to her waist, and I pull her even closer to my body, leaving no space between us. I carry my other hand to her cheek then caress it before slowly, bringing it to remove her hair from her face, growling.

My hand makes its way down her neck, and I closed my hand around her throat, and we move our mouths in sync. My hand on her waist moves down to her ass, and I grab it into my hand, groaning at the feeling of it, while the other held onto her throat, kissing each other.

Her arms that are on my shoulder wraps around my neck. "Take me to the hotel," she whispers against my lips.

***

Warning

I slowly carry her panties down her legs with my teeth while she watches me, laying on her back.

She bites her lips, and I growl as the action turns me on even more than I was before. I want to fuck the sweat out of her, but I need to take it slow and be gentle with her because she's not a sex slave, she's my Kitten, so I am making love to her.

She keeps looking at me, panting while I look at her. I lean over her body, bringing my face to hers. I carry my hands to her bra straps and pull them down her smooth shoulders. She watches as I carry my hands to her back then unhook it from around her.

I slowly pull her bra from her arms and down her hands before I toss it to the floor. I look down on her perfect sizes boobs and smile.

I drop her panties from my mouth to the side, then focus as I bring my mouth over her pink nipple. I nibble my tongue around it, watching as she moans, closing her eyes but trying to keep them open. I begin to suck onto it, massaging the other one in sync, closing my eyes, loving the feeling of my tongue against her soft skin.

I give a long suck onto her nipple, then bites it softly, opening my eyes to look at her, causing her to groan. I let her nippe lose, then go for the other, claiming my mouth over it.

Kitten moans, then move her hands through my hair, grinding against me, as I suck on her breast over and over again, then begin to swirl my tongue on her. I nibble on her nipple, then I bite it softly.

I remove my mouth from her breast then place a light kiss on her stomach.

I keep my eyes on hers as I move towards her pink juicy heart-shaped lips.

Her breath tickles against my parted lips as I claim them over hers. She moans, closing her eyes before her hands make their way towards my hair, combing her fingers through, causing me to growl at the feeling.

I position myself where her entrance is before slowly sliding into her, making her gasp, moaning as I begin to thrust into her slowly. Growling at the sensation I feel when I slid into her, I bite her bottom lip earning another moan from her.

I love hearing her moan, especially my name.

Her hands make their way down my back, her nails digging into my skin turning me on even more. Her face drops on my shoulder, breaking our kiss.

I bury my face into the crock of her neck then start sucking on her skin as I stroke in and out of her.

I can hear her gasping against my skin with every thrust I did. "Lorenzo," she moans my name, causing me to smirk against her neck.

"Ah, fuck," I growl at the feeling of being inside her pussy, my cock hitting her g-spot. "Baby, moan my name," I growl, carrying my mouth to her earlobe and biting on it softly.

"Lorenzo, oh, fuck," She moans.

"That's right, the only name you should moan," I slide in and out of her over and over, and she begins to grind against me.

"Your cock is so big," she moans, and I smirk, feeling like a satisfied man. "Mhm, ah, I am going to cum, Lorenzo."

"Cum with me, baby," I tell her feeling that I am bulging inside of her, close to my climax. My hand grips the head board as my liquid explodes out of my cock then shoots up into her while she explodes all over me. "Fuck!" I growl at the mixture of our orgasm as I begin to slide inside once again.

"Oh my God, Lorenzo! Fuck!" She moans out, panting as she tightens her feet around my waist.

I continue to thrust in to her, going all the way in, and every time I did, she gasps. "Fuck Kitten, I love fucking you," I growl. I slide out of her, and she looks at me. I pull back from her placing my hands on her thighs.

I want to fucking taste her, all of her. The sweet taste of her.

I spread her legs open and lean over her body. I rub against her as my lips touch her chest, planting butterfly kisses all the way down to her belly button.

"L-Lorenzo," she moans, closing her eyes. I place a kiss on her belly button then bury my face between her legs.

I start sucking and nibbling on her clit.

I hear her groan out in pleasure, and I start eating her out, my mouth moving around recklessly. I love the taste of her, and I love how she reacts whenever I pleasure her.

"Fuck! Lorenzo, mhmm!" I place my tongue inside her and start twirling it around. Her hands grab my hair and begin to pull it up into her palms. "Shit!" She groans out, grinding her hips against my face.

I begin to thrust my tongue inside as speedy as I can, causing her to pull my hair even tighter.

"I am going to....." She trails off, locking her feet around my head, arching her back. "Mhmm."

I begin to suck on her, inserting one of my fingers inside, and begin to thrust it inside her, continuing to suck on her tight tastey pussy.

"Oh, my God!" She shrieks, pulling my hair with her back still arched. Her warm liquid explodes over my mouth, and I take most of her inside. "Shit!" She relaxes her body.

I pull my head from between her legs, licking my lips slowly as she watches me.

"That's hot," she whispers, not meaning to say it.

She gasps and covers her mouth, closing her eyes in embarrassment. I chuckle at her and go and lay on top of her body but not putting all my weight on her.

I twist our bodies so she's on top of me.

She lifts her head from my chest and smiles shyly. "Ride me slowly, Kitten," I growl.

"Have I ever mentioned, I love it when we go slow?" She asks, blushing and turning her head away.

I carry my hands to her cheek and turn her face back to mine so I can look into her eyes. I smile at her, "once," she returns the smile and lifts her body, then begins to lower over my cock.

She twists her face as she takes all of me inside of her. I groan when she takes all of me inside, such a good Kitten.

She leans forward and lays on my chest as she slowly thrusts up and down on me. Fuck, this girl is good at everything she does, and she's still my innocent Kitten.

I bring my hands to her waist, then begin to thrust her hips up and down, growling in satisfaction. "Fuck!" She groans, turning her head, claiming her lips with mine, she gives me the entrance to her mouth, and I slip my tongue inside her as she does the same.

We move our lips in a circular motion, moaning and groaning in bliss and pleasure.

"Ah," she grinds her hips, moaning against me while I continue to slowly fuck her. "Lorenzo."

"Kitten," I growl against her lips. I feel my hardness swells inside of her, and my hands around her hips tighten.

We speak at the same time, "Lorenzo, I am going to cum!" "Kitten, I am going to an orgasm," we laugh against each other lips, but we both stop laughing when we start to release.

I groan as my warmth squirts all the way into her while she pulls back and holds her head back in satisfaction.

"Oh shit! L-Lorenzo," she catches some breath then crashes back onto my shoulder. "I am exhausted," she breathes.

I nod my head, knowing that I am not tired at all, I wouldn't mind fucking her for couple more hours, but I respect her choice. She keeps on my dick as she closes her eyes.

***

"You're so beautiful," I whisper to her while I caress her cheek looking into her eyes as we lay on the bed.

It's now morning, and neither of us wants to leave the bed.

"I love hearing you say that," she whispers, with a smile, her cheeks flushing. I smirk, seeing that I made her blush.

She's so cute.

And I am in love with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 402 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
1M 40.5K 42
[THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE FOR 18+ READERS ONLY] "Yes?" His deep voice growls. It's so deep, so velvety. I can feel myself...
16K 399 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...
My Owners By

Vampire

3.1K 44 29
"Is this why you waited until I was 18?" I shoved him away from me. Walking to the door "Fuck you and your boy's I'm out. I'm nobody's play thing. Y...