Chéri || Fred Weasley

By laucb02

"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existen... More

Author's Note
cast
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
theo&clo
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
lxxxv
lxxxvi
lxxxvii
lxxxviii
lxxxix
xc
xci
xcii
xciii
xciv
photos of mads taken by fred
xcvi
xcvii
xcviii
xcix
c
ci
cii
ciii
civ
dream house
cv
cvi
cvii
cviii
cviv
cv
epilogue i
epilogue ii
epilogue iii
epilogue iv
weasley-archambeau children
next gen faceclaims
epilogue v
Author's Note
Sapphire||Prologue

xcv

5K 114 34
By laucb02

Mature content, viewer discretion advised.

"Angel, I really don't fucking like this thing," Fred whispered and fiddled anxiously on his seat. "Merlin's fuck, we're gonna die aren't we?"

"We're not gonna die darling," Maddie chuckled. "It's just a bit of turbulence and it'll be over soon."

"Easy for you to say, you're like invincible," he huffed. "You've defeated death like what? Three or four times?"

"I never took you for an anxious flyer," she snickered when he squeezed her hand harder.

"I fly on broomsticks Madeleine, not fucking planes that can fall off the sky at any given moment," he hissed.

"Broomsticks are actually more dangerous because you don't really have any support and if you fall you just free fall onto your death but if a plane falls you actually have greater chances of survival."

"Jeez, my wife the helper," he said sarcastically.

"I'm only teasing you Freddie," she laughed nervously.

"Yeah right," he scoffed.

"Why don't we get some sleep then?" Maddie suggested. "We still have two hours in here before we get to Naples and then we have to take the train to get to Amalfi so maybe we should rest now because we're not getting any sleep once we get to the hotel."

"Now that, makes me feel better," he smirked and trailed farther up the hand that was on her thigh.

"I'm not having sex on a plane Frederick," she rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on," he wiggled his brows. "That would make me feel less anxious in this death trap that your family sent us in."

"You're such an idiot," she shook her head.

"Just a quicky love," he winked.

"It's never a quicky when it comes to you Fred," she chortled. "Don't you remember that the quickies you pulled me out of class for, back in school were like thirty minutes long?"

"Hey, that wasn't all me," he nudged her elbow gently with a wide smile on his face. "I had to get you ready for me because I didn't want to hurt you."

"Very convincing, if I didn't know you I would probably have bought that," she snorted. "You've said repeatedly and I quote, 'I can literally live with my head between your legs for the rest of eternity.'"

"Well, I just can't help myself," he shrugged. "I swear I could eat that pretty cunt of yours for hours without getting tired."

Apparently, when saying said explicit sentece Fred didn't even try to manage his volume control and his voice came out a but louder than what Madeleine initially anticipated, making her blush scarlet when disaproving and disgusted huffs came from the people sitting in front and behind them. "Jesus Christ, Fred, you just can't say that in public like that," she hissed, her cheeks still burning red.

"I would say that I'm sorry but I really am not," he said nonchalantly and leaned closer to her ear. "At least everyone around us know who you belong to now, because the bloke behind us couldn't stop looking at your ass when we were in the queue to get on this thing."

"I hate so much that I love when you get possessive of me," she breathed as he gently nibbled her earlobe before attaching his lips to the sweet spot behind her ear, leaving a small mark on the skin.

"I love you," he grinned after teasing her enough, well aware that the spot he had just sucked on left her desperate for him.

"I'm still not having sex on a plane," she mumbled, pressing her thighs together to relieve some of the tension he had just built, "planes are dirty Freddie."

"And so are we," he smirked and moved to wraped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer so that she could rest her head on his chest. "So get some sleep because this week, we aren't getting any my love."

After two more hours inside the plane, Fred and Maddie landed in Naples and not long after, they took the hour long train that would take them to their final destintion. It was nearly noon when they arrived to the Amalfi coast, the sun shining brightly over the turquoise blue sea. Following the directions her mum had written down to get to the hotel, the two of them arrived and checked into the small hotel. The view from their room's balcony was absolutely breathtaking and before he could suggest to engage in more passionate activities, Maddie had other plans in mind.

"We're going to the beach so get ready darling," Maddie grinned and took one of the tiny bikinis she had packed in her suitcase and went to change in the bathroom.

"I was under the impression that we were going to do something else, angel," Fred frowned and followed her into the bathroom.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she shrugged and put on a show for him as she pretended to be oblivious, slowly peeling off her clothes and changing into her bathing suit, a small smile creeping onto her face when she heard him grunt lowly.

"But it's our honeymoon and you said in the plane that we were not going to get some sleep Mads," he pouted.

"We're not sleeping, we're going to the beach and those are two complete different things," she shrugged and turned around, pressing her butt against him. "Can you tie my top please, darling?"

"We're actually going to the beach then?" he groaned and tied the top of her bathing suit.

"We came to the coast to go to the beach Freddie, I'll be waiting for you to get ready on the balcony," she smiled and kissed his jawline, knowing the effect that her kisses had on him there.

Begrudgingly, Fred got ready to head to the beach to please his new wife. He couldn't deny that the blue ocean and the view was magnificent, and seeing Madeleine happy was more than enough to make him happy, but he knew her too well. If he hadn't, there is no way he could have possibly seen right through her fake innocent act, but Fred knew Maddie better than she knew herself.

They spent the majority of the day at the beach and exploring the small shops near the bayside. Once sunset was approaching, they went back to the hotel to shower and get ready to have dinner in a fancy restaurant her mum had made a reservation in. To rile him up even further, Madeleine decided to wear a short white silk dress knowing that the color and material of the dress would make him needy for her.

"This place is great, don't you think?" she said as they were ushered to a private table by a young waiter.

"It is love," Fred smiled and took her hand into his on top of the table, admiring how both rings looked on her finger. "The wedding was perfect angel."

"I know, it was one of the best nights in my entire life," she sighed dreamily.

"You know, I was thinking that we could start with building the house once we get back," he suggested.

"That's actually a great idea darling," Maddie beamed. "How long did Lee's dad said it would take to build though?"

"He said that it would take from two to four months actually, and it's not that long considering the size of it," he stroked her knuckles with his thumb.

"Luckily we won't have to take loans because we'll just use what's in my trust-fund-"

"I'm not letting you pay for the house by yourself Mads," he frowned.

"Technically, it's not by myself 'cause the moment we got married that vault also became yours," she trailed off. "I was going to tell you but I was afraid of how you'd react but legally, your name is also in it now."

"You're meaning to tell me that the moment we tied the knot, a vault with hundreds of thousand of galleons was transferred to me?" he lowered his voice.

"Yeah, pretty much," she whispered, "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner."

"It's fine, it just caught me by surprise," he sighed.

"That vault is ours Freddie, and the house will also be ours and it's the place where we will have and raise our family," she said reassuringly. "Money has never been an issue between us and the money that you get from the shop is to keep working on the shop and now the Hogsmeade expansion, I really don't want you to worry about how we're gonna pay for the house-"

"I'm not mad Mads, I promise," he chuckled. "You're right, like always. We're building a life together, and it's no longer me and you, it's now us-"

"I don't know why I was making a big fuss about it in my mind, I know that we're never discussed money together in other aspects that do not include me being an investor for the shop," she said relieved.

"See, we just had our first serious conversation as a married couple and nothing bad happened," he said proudly and kissed the inside of her wrist. "I think we have this marriage thing in the bag angel."

"That we do," she winked at him. For a short moment while she appreciated his god-like features under the golden glow of the sun setting, she forgot about the act she had been planning for the night.

After that momentary distraction in the shape of her husband, Madeleine kept the teasing act for the rest of their first romantic dinner as a married couple. Keeping her eyes on his as she drank from her glass of red wine, rubbing his calf under the table. Though nothing could compare to the favorite reaction she got from him, which truly sent tingles all over her body. The way his eyes darkened and the way his squeezed her hand tighter, almost warningly, as she flirted with the young waiter everytime he came to their table either to pour some more wine or serve more plates of food. Then and there, Maddie knew that she would get what she wanted from him since the moment he slipped that wedding band on his finger.

"You're being awfully quiet chéri," Maddie said sultrily as they walked past the small shops, only receiving a grunt from him in response.

"The innocent act was cute while it lasted angel," he said after closing the door to their room once back in the hotel.

"What are you on abou Freddie?" she turned around, batting her lashes at him.

"Asking me to undo the tie of your top to not get tan lines while at the beach, pressing your body against mine all day and wearing that slutty white dress to dinner, flirting with the waiter all night long-"

"I'm afraid I still don't know what you're talking about-"

"Playing dumb aren't we?" he chuckled darkly. "Teasing me all day-"

"If you get to do it, then why can't I?" she pouted.

"Because you're not the one who's in control between us love," he grinned and shook his head.

"And what makes you think you are?" she said defiantly.

In a swift motion, Fred wrapped his hand around her throat, squeezing slightly as he pressed her back against the room's door, causing an involuntary moan to escape her lips. "That," he whispered in her ear. "Now first,  I'm gonna punish you for that little stunt and you will take everything I give you like a little whore, since you wanted to act like one all day. And then, I'm gonna fuck you nice and slow and make love to you because we somehow need to get this honeymoon started."

"Freddie," she said breathlessly, loving the feeling of his large hand around her throat.

"I've been patient all day, I've endured your very poor innocent and teasing act so I think that's now time that I get what I want," he growled.

"And what would that be, mon amour," her voice came out in a barely audible whisper, wanting nothing more than to hear the words leave his mouth.

"That I get to fuck my wife so good, until she forgets her own name," he said lowly and crashed his lips with hers as his tongue took immediate dominance of the kiss.

"Merlin," the air left Fred's lungs at the sight of her. The short white dress she had worn to dinner pooled aroudher ankles after he undid the zipper of it. Maddie was wearing a quite revealing set of white lingerie, she had bought for that specific night but became self-aware when Fred didn't say anything, only standing with his hands on her hips as his eyes scanned all over her body.

"Is it too much?" she blushed under his burning gaze.

"You're gonna be the death of me one day love," he laughed and moved closer to touch the delicate white lace barely covering her breasts. "I love you so fucking much."

"Does this mean I can get out of punishment?" she draped her arms around his neck, pressing soft feathery kisses to his neck and jawline.

"Nice try angel," he smirked, "but no."

"Worth the shot," she giggled as he picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder and walking them over to the king-sized bed in the middle of the room.

"You're a fucking goddess," Fred trailed kisses all over her neck once he was sat on the edge of the bed with Maddie straddling his hips, as she undid the buttons of the light blue dress shirt he wore to dinner.

"So you've mentioned," she breathed, rolling her hips down against him.

"Just because you're my goddess doesn't mean you aren't my needy fucking whore," he growled, digging his fingertips on the soft skin of her ass.

"Just for you though," she whined, relishing in the feeling of the friction against her clit being caused by the prominent tent in his trousers.

"Prove it then," he nibbled her earlobe before she eagerly got off his lap, sinking onto her knees between his parted legs.

"I love you so much Freddie," she said sweetly, fumbling with his belt and pulling down his pants and briefs.

"I love you even more angel," he smiled, looking at her with loving eyes and a low groan left him when she wrapped her dainty, soft hand around his hardened cock.

Without moving her eyes from him, Madeleine stroked him slowly before kitten licking from the base to his tip. Letting her jaw go slack, she took him into her mouth and bobbed her head while still pumping what she couldn't fit inside. Maddie knew all of his weak spots that would make shivers run down his spine hence why she focused on swirling her tongue and moaning around his tip as she continued to stroke him, using her free hand to switch between gently raking his nails gently on his thigh and cupping his balls.

"I love how your pretty mouth feels around me," Fred moaned, throwing his head back and fisted her hair, creating a make-shift ponytail as he guided her movements to the pace that he wanted, this of course being faster and rougher.

"Not even sucking you off you let me be in control," she pulled her mouth away, breathing heavily. She wiped the drool from the corner of her mouth and parted her lips again, letting him fuck her throat like he loved.

"I just can't help it love," he chuckled and grunted, the feeling of her gagging around him almost pushing him to the edge. "I'm almost there darling, and you're gonna swallow all of my cum like a good little slut."

Tears were streaming down her cheeks as he continued to fuck her mouth, the tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat with every thrust. All of his dirty words laced with praises, along with his low moans and grunts went straight to the pool of arousal that had been forming in her since they got married. When Maddie dug her nails to his thighs, he moved his gaze from her eyes to her hand and something feral took over him as he looked at both rings shining brightly on her finger. With a string of curses leaving his lips, Fred came inside her mouth, gripping her hair tighter as she swallowed just like he had ordered.

"Open up," he smirked once he had pulled out from her warm mouth, Maddie sticking out her tongue to show him that he swallowed it all. "Such a good girl, I love you so fucking much."

With ease, he picked her up from the floor and sat her on his lap again and pushed a loose strand on her behind her ear prior to capturing her lips in a loving, passionate kiss as he caressed her bare sides. "Get comfy on top of the bed because I want to eat my wife's pretty little cunt while she sits on my face."

"You have such a dirty mouth," she giggled, her cheeks tinting a light pink shade as she moved from his lap and onto the bed, crawling to get on top of the pillows before he took off the delicate lace covering her glistening cunt.

"You would be lying if you said you didn't like my dirty mouth," Fred grinned and lay down on the mattress, pulling her to straddle his face as his hands placed themselves on the back on her thighs. "I'm gonna make you feel so good love."

"You always do," she swallowed hard when his hot breath fanned over her barely clothed heat.

"I love your thighs so much," he said between kissing and sucking the delicate skin of her inner thighs. "I didn't want to say it on my vows because our family was there but Christ's fuck, I love having your thighs wrapped around my face and I love to squeeze them and kiss them."

Before Maddie could respond with either a cheeky or cocky remark, in a sudden movement Fred moved his lips from sucking, biting and kissing her inner thighs to lick a bold stripe from her entrance to her clit.

"You always taste so sweet for me," he mumbled, the vibrations of his voice making goosebumps arise on her skin. "I'll never get tired of tasting my perfect angel."

"Freddie, silencing charm," Maddie moaned louder than she anticipated, her mind feeling hazy as his tongue swirled around her clit, fingertips digging into the soft flesh her inner thighs

"Fuck the silencing charm," he smirked and slightly lifted his face from between her legs. "I want everyone who passes by to hear how my wife begs like a needy slut for my cock. I want everyone outside to hear how good I make you feel and the pretty sounds that you make just for me."

It didn't take long for Madeleine to come undone around his face, grinding herself against his face as she moaned his name loudly over and over again, but he didn't stop. Instead of giving her a couple of minutes to recover from the aftershocks of an orgasm, he kept flicking his tongue on her sentitive clit. Gripping the headboard tightly, her legs trembled as he began to fuck his tongue into her. Maddie felt as if she was intoxicated in pure ecstasy. The vibrations of his grunt along with the feeling the cool metal of his wedding ring pressed against her skin, his tongue moving to suck on her clit to push in and out of her became too much for her body and mind to handle.

"Oh fuck Fred," she cried out in pleasure, "that feels so fucking good!"

Madeleine couldn't deny that she loved sitting on his face, and was more than thankful for the night he suggested trying it out when they had sneaked out of the Halloween party in seventh year. Something about being so exposed and so vulnerable to him always ignited a fire inside her, something almost primitive at the amount of raw pleasure he gave her in that position. With one last flick of his tongue, she came around his face once again, knuckles turning white from gripping the headboard so hard, her chest flushed and heaving as she came back down to earth from being sent to the stars by him.

Once Fred had licked all of her release, Maddie moved over to straddle his hips instead, leaning down to kiss him deeply. She could taste herself on his tongue, which only fueled more desire into her while he dragged her hips to grind aginst his already hardened cock. With one hand, Fred unclasped the white lace bra that was barely covering her breast and tossed it aside, placing his hand on the back of her neck and pulling her closer so that her bare chest could be pressed against his. "Are you going to fuck me now ot what?" she blurted.

"You're gonna fuck yourself on my cock and if you come without my help, then I'll consider fucking you after that," he rasped, and looked at her dumbfounded expression with lustful eyes.

Madeleine knew exactly what he was doing, the smirk on his face definitely gave it away. Fred knew that she could never get herself off completely while being on top without him snapping his hips against hers. With a pout, she stroked him a couple of times before lining his tip with her entrance, a soft moan eliciting from her lips as she sank onto him completely. She took a moment to adjust to his lenght while he got comfortable, putting his arms behind his head with a wide grin on his face.

She alternated her movements between circling her hips and moving up and down, placing both of her hands on his chest to steady herself. Fred was definitely enjoying the show, watching the way her breasts bounced, her head thrown back, lips parted as she moaned loudly and eyes closed in complete euphoria. Maddie felt her high nearing, thanks to the two previous orgasms he had given her while she sat on his face. She moved one of her hands to apply pressure on her clit, while still riding him but her quickly pushed her hands away, stopping the extra pleasure she was giving herself.

"I didn't say you could touch yourself," Fred growled.

"Freddie, please," Maddie whined, feeling frustrated at the knot of arousal built in her which refused to burst without his help.

"Please what angel?" he sat while still inside her, cupping her cheek with one hand and squeezing her ass with the other one. "Want me to help you come because my whore is so useless that she can't get herself off?"

"Yes please," she begged and hid her face on the crook of his neck, pressing tender kisses on his jaw and behind his ear.

"How could I say no since you asked so nicely princess," he chuckled and gripped her hips tightly, surely bruising her skin with his fingertips.

Maddie wrapped her arms around his neck, fingers tangling in his hair as he lifted his hips to fuck her harder and faster, reaching all of the spots that she couldn't reach without his help. His mouth was attached to one of her nipples, gently sucking and swirling his tongue only making her cry out in pleasure. The headboard slamming against the wall, their skin slapping together and their loud moans and pants were the only audible sounds in the room along with the bed's creaking. With Fred hitting her g-spot repeatedly in that position, she came with loud moans and praises before he flipped them over so that he could be on top.

Peppering her face with loving kisses, he let her catch her breath and wrapped both of her legs around his waist, lacing his hand with hers above her head before thrusting into her slowly again. "Freddie," she panted, "too sensitive."

"I know you have another in you angel," he cooed and caressed her cheek, after stopping

"Just don't be rough please," she whispered.

"I wasn't planning on it," he smiled against her lips and began thrusting into her again while kissing her passionately. "I love you."

"I love you more," she bit back a moan and dug her nails on his broad shoulders, half-crescent moon shaped marks appearing on his skin.

"You're so fucking beautiful love, I'm so lucky to have you," he whispered in her ear and squeezed her hand tighter.

"Oh God Fred," she moaned loudly after pressing his body closer to hers, his forehead now pressed against hers. "I love you so, so much chéri."

"I know you're close again love, I can feel you squeezing around me," his breathed as she arched her back.

"I'm so close Freddie, please don't stop," Maddie gasped, feeling every inch of him as he fucked her sensually and lovingly, the two of them kissing while still having their hands intertwined.

"You're gonna come with me my love?" he swallowed hard, feeling his high already upon him as she nodded frantically, her walls fluttering around him, her whole body trembling and writhing under him while she cried out his name repeatedly like a symphony. Fred came inside her, moaning her name and sweet nothings as the he rode the two of them from their euphoric states.

Hissing, Fred pulled out of Maddie and lay down next to her, and couldn't help but feel himself getting turned on again by the sight of her cunt clenching around nothing, their mixed releases dripping out of her. "If you give me fifteen minutes, we could go again," he smirked and pulled her onto his chest.

"Unfortunately for you, my body really can't handle another one," she panted and tangled her legs with his.

"I'm only teasing love," he chuckled and pressed his lips on her forehead after pushing away the hairs that had stuck to it. "I thought I had lost you there after number three."

"I swear I can't feel the lower half of my body anymore," she laughed. "And I'm sure that our room neighbours hate us now too."

"Let them," Fred grinned and she swatted his chest, laughing lightly. "What about a nice warm bubble bath with champagne and the chocolates we bought today?"

"I would have married you sooner if I had known that the aftercare would be like that," she joked and pressed a kiss on his chest. "You're getting soft in your punishments my love."

"You won't be saying that when I actually punish you tomorrow," he teased. "I just thought that I would allowed you to come those many times because we were consummating our marriage."

"Christ Fred," she laughed. "Did you just seriously say consummate the marriage?"

"What?" he huffed. "Seeing those two rings on you finger do things to me that I never imagined could happen!"

"Never say consummate ever again, if you do I'll hex you," she teased as he picked her up in his arms, leading the way to the bathroom.

After the tub was filled with warm water and bubbles, Fred got inside the tub first and extended his hand so that she could get in as well, settling between his legs as he wrapped his arms around her waist. With a snap of her fingers, soft music began playing from a small radio in the main side of the room before he summoned the champagne they were gifted by the hotel along with two glasses and the big box of chocolated they had bough while out during the day. They were truly enjoying each each other's company and embrace in comfortable silence with the occasional random chatter as they drank champagne and relished inside the steaming, lavender scented water.

"Oi! You're hogging the chocolates!" Fred exclaimed once he looked down to the chocolate box she was holding.

"I'm not!" she scoffed.

"Then why is half of the box empty and I've only had three?" he laughed.

"Okay, maybe I was just hoping you wouldn't notice," she giggled and took one, plopping into his open mouth.

"It's fine, just because," he swallowed and kissed her shoulder, "I love you too much."

"Thank you my kind, handsome and perfect husband," she grinned and moved her face up to place a kiss on his jaw.

"Want more champagne?" he asked while and took the bottle from the small table next to the tub.

"Yes please," she nodded and accepted the glass he had poured for her, taking a sip before turning around to look at him. "I forgot to tell you something important darling."

"You can tell me anything and you know it," he beamed and stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"I'm no longer on the potion-"

"The contraceptive one?" he asked with surprised eyes.

"Yeah," she sighed and turned around to meet his eyes. "That doesn't mean that we're stopping with the charm but when a girl has been on it for as long as I have it takes a while for it to leave your system, so I did it sooner because when we decide to try for a baby we won't have to wait for it to leave my system."

"My pretty girl always planning ahead," he chortled. "We can start trying for one whenever you are ready love, no pressure."

"I know," she smiled. "I think that we should have the house first or at least started because I don't want to be moving from our flat while pregnant."

"You're gonna be the hottest mum in the whole world," he pulled her closer to him, peppering her face with kisses.

"And you the hottest dad," she grinned and melted into his touch, allowing him to kiss every inch of her skin within reach, humming contently as she admired his wedding ring and hers.

AN: someone tell me how to get some self-control because my dumb ass had to study anatomy but decided to write more instead lol. writing this also made me feel dirty but oh well, that's part of the job aint't it? hope you're well and tpwk <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.3K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
48.2K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
525K 11K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
503K 9.7K 69
!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! 'I can think of another way for you to warm me up' I whispered, my hands running down his chest as i pulled him closer towards...