cv

All in all, Madeleine felt that after the first trimester, her pregnancy had gone by pretty quickly and despite how much she loved her babies, she wanted them out of her. Now that they were considerably bigger at exactly thirty weeks, their kicks were starting to feel as if she was their own personal boxing bag. Just like in the first three months, she now had the urge to pee every five minutes because the babies had decided to use her bladder as a pillow. The terrible fatigue was now back and let's not mention that her breasts were so tender that even wearing a bra felt horribly painful. To summarize, the third was not being exactly kind to her and everyone around her knew it, especially Fred.

In all honesty, he figured out that the main key to support Maddie during the pregnancy was patience. He also felt tired, but he knew that his level of exhaustion couldn't even begin to compare with hers, hence why he found it best to keep his mouth shut when it came to complaining. Because of the growing belly and everything that the third trimester conveyed, Madeleine decided to stop going to work every single day and opted to only go three times a week, well knowing that her employees could manage to meet her standards despite if she was there or wasn't. Another big change, was that Kreacher was now staying in Fred and Maddie's home permanently as he helped the blonde, who now reached the point of struggling with most house chores when the redhead wasn't around. Neither of them minded Kreacher's presence anyway and were even considering in asking him to stay after the babies were born, knowing that they would definitely need all of the help that they could get.

"Don't fucking touch me Frederick," she huffed and pushed his arm away when he tried cuddling.

"You just said you wanted for me to hold you," he said confusedly.

"Well I changed my fucking mind because it's too hot in here and I won't be able to sleep with you holding me," she groaned.

Maddie had been trying to fall asleep for hours but simply couldn't. The babies were kicking like crazy and hard, she couldn't find a comfortable position to lie in and her back ached terribly. She shuffled on the bed again and snuggled closely to her pregnancy pillow and the moment the babies finally decided to sleep, she heard a noise that made her close her eyes in frustration. "Fred?"

"Yes love?" he yawned, feeling also unable to fall asleep because of how much she was moving.

"Did you just fucking farted?" she snapped her head to look at him.

"What gives you that impression darling?" Fred held back a snort.

"I don't know," she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. "Perhaps the fact that I just heard you fart and that out room smells like shit right now."

"Fine, caught me," he shrugged.

"You're fucking disgusting," she grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it.

"You've heard me do it before!" he laughed and took the pillow from her grip.

"But you did it inside the covers pig!" she said disgustedly and flicked his forehead as he couldn't stop laughing. "You're such a child Fred!"

"Oh come on love," he snickered. "Where do you even think you're going?"

"I'm trying to get up to go sleep on the couch downstairs but I can't get up," she scoffed.

"If I promise to never do it again under the covers can you stay and let me cuddle you?" he bargained.

"You're seriously the most annoying person I have ever met in my entire life," she groaned and let him drape his arm around her frame.

"I love you," he chuckled lightly and pressed a kiss on her temple.

"And I hate you right now so go to sleep before the babies wake up and choose to use me as their gym instead of letting me sleep," she groaned.