xxx

AN: this is a bit of a longer part to compensate that I only posted once this week. btw if you want to get into the vibes, listen to Telepatia by Kali Uchis for the smut part ;)

TW: smut

"Fred, George can you go wake Maddie up? I don't want her breakfast getting cold" Molly said, plating eggs, bacon and freshly made pancakes onto everyone's plates.

"No thanks mum" Fred said between mouthfuls of food.

"Yeah we choose life" George nodded.

"Clo would you be a dear and go?"

"Mrs Weasley, I don't think that you have met my sister. First she hates me, second she hates the morning. Those two combined and the next thing you will all be cleaning is my blood from the carpet" Clotilde shook her head.

"She doesn't hate you dear, Fred you go do it and I don't want to hear another word" Molly said sternly.

"Why me? First you force us to cut our hair and now you're sending me to my death sentence!" he huffed and apparated into her room.

She was sleeping peacefully, her hair scattered all over the pillows but to him she looked perfect. He carefully got into bed with her and peppered her face with gentle kissed until she stirred under the covers and her eyes fluttered open. A smile was beginning to form in her face but it turned into a confusing glance when she saw his head.

"What happened to your hair?" she chuckled.

"Mum used the full body bind curse on the three of us and cut it against our will" he groaned, hiding his face on the crook of her neck.

"Well it looks good" she kissed his temple and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"We should get down before they get suspicious" he mumbled against her neck.

"Can't we just stay in here a bit longer, it's really really early"she whined.

"If you come down for breakfast I'll give you what you really want tonight love. I can read you like and open book you know" he smirked.

"Fine but only if you carry me" she smiled cheekily.

"I don't mind, but you need to pretend to be angry alright" he joked and threw her over his shoulder, apparating both of them back to the kitchen.

He set her back on the floor and took his seat next to George. She stretched her arms and yawned a good morning to everyone.

"How come we didn't hear fire coming out of your mouth?" Clo said taking a sip of her pumpkin juice.

"The thing is I like Fred and I don't like you, if it were you who woke me up we would have to buy a pot to store your ashes, nice hair by the way Georgie" she smiled taking a seat next to Ginny and Ron. "This looks wonderful Mrs Weasley, thank you".

After finishing breakfast, they all began cleaning different parts of the house. The twins and Maddie using magic to their advantage while Ron, Ginny and Clo had to settle with the traditional methods of srubbing and dusting by hand.

"Charming decor, I see that aunt Walburga had excellent taste" Maddie sarcastically cleaning a wall that had shrunken house elf heads hanging from it.

"Oh yes, lovely woman she was" Sirius said in the same tone, laughing loudly.

"Filthy half breeds and filthy blood traitors dirtying up my poor Mistress' house, what would she tell poor Kreacher" said and eerie voice coming down the stairs.