epilogue iii

With Teddy at Hogwarts and the rest of the kids older and all already attending muggle elementary school, Madeleine and Fred had more free time to themselves which was a slight relief after years of being surrounded by kids the twenty four hours of the day. Don't get them wrong, they loved each and every one of their children more than life itself but they couldn't deny that having a bit of extra free time either to go out with their friends, go on dates or have some alone time was detoxing and distressing. 

Since Alicia and Lizzie's children also attended muggle school with the rest of the Weasley-Archambeau clan, they also had more time to themselves and the three of them had made it a weekly tradition to have lunch together every Tuesday. After being friends for such a long time, the level their trust had reached throughout the years was astronomical, hence why they talked about everything and anything on their weekly lunches. Some days included frustrated mum rants with each other, others they spent simply talking or gossiping and others, were more for advice seek-out like that particular Tuesday afternoon in an Indian restaurant on the muggle side of London.

"Important question," Alicia said after the waiter had served their plates and left. "How often do you fuck?"

"Pretty often," Lizzie said and began eating.

"What about you, Mads?" she asked the blonde.

"Regularly," Maddie answered. "Why?"

"How do you keep the romance alive after so many years together?" Alicia demanded.

"An orgasm a day keeps divorce away," Maddie shrugged and both women stared at her with wide eyes. "What?"

"Did you just seriously fucking said that?" Lizzie snorted.

"I did," Madeleine said nonchalantly. "Fred's words, not mine but they've done wonders for our relationship so I must give him credit for that."

"Wait, so you and Fred shag everyday?" Alicia questioned.

"Yeah, pretty much and when we don't have time to like fuck, fuck," she explained, "I go down on him and he goes down on me."

"Everyday?" the other two asked in unison.

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" Maddie huffed.

"How do you even fit that into your schedule?"

"Priorities my dear Elizabeth," she chuckled, "and also, multitasking."

"What do you mean?" Alicia frowned.

"We sometimes do it when we wake up in the morning, or in the shower and get that over with, or late at night to tire each other out," she listed. "Sometimes we even do it during our lunch breaks in mine or his office, or in the shop's storage room."

"Are you insane? What if you get caught?" Lizzie said in complete disbelief.

"Getting caught adds to the thrill of it all," Maddie laughed loudly.

"And what about the kids?" Alicia snickered.

"The kids know nothing, they're way too young and innocent to actually grasp onto the concept of sex and we're very careful to do all the charms so they won't know anything is up," Maddie shook her head. "And the important thing is that they have two loving and very happy parents, they don't actually need to know about one of the main factors that contribute to their very in love parents' happiness."

"Seventeen years and you and Fred haven't changed a single bit," Lizzie chortled.

"Well, we don't intend to change anytime soon," Maddie rolled her eyes playfully. "Start applying the orgasm a day rule and you'll be thanking me about how amazing your life has gotten since I shared my most valuable piece of advice."