Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

39

254 5 0
By DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

After the epic battle that took place in the arena between the occult research Club and Y/n and his pieces Y/n L/n used his powers to wake up Asia once she was awake she made sure to heal the rest of her friends once everyone was fully healed the occult research club members were highly impressed by the Unstoppable might of Y/n's pieces.

Rias: well I hate to admit it my love but it seems that you have acquired some very powerful pieces and your family as you call it I would be honored to fight alongside you and your family.

Y/n: and it would be an honor for me and my family to fight alongside you guys as well.

Y/n L/n check the time on his scroll and he realized that if he didn't hurry they were going to be late.

Y/n: hey sorry cut this short but I have a meeting with the student council.

Rias: I understand I will see you again soon my love.

With that said and done Y/n L/n left the combat arena with his family in tow they made their way to the student council chamber once they got there they were immediately welcomed in.

Sona: why hello my love.

Satsuki: good morning my love it is good to see you again.

Y/n: it's good to see both of you again as well along with other people~

Saji turned around and crossed his arms letting out a loud Huff of displeasure.

Y/n: I see that our battle has not been forgotten~

Sona: I assure you after what he did he was severely punished I gave him ten thousand spankings!

Y/n: oh my how naughty~

Sona: so why did you want to meet us so eagerly?

Y/n: I wish to introduce my Peerage but more importantly I wish to introduce my family.

Sona: oh yes I heard you managed to get your hands on a set of evil pieces I can't wait to meet them.

Satsuki: it would be quite exciting to meet who you are deemed worthy of serving you.

Y/n: first I would like to introduce my queen the dragon Tohru.

Tohru: it's an honor to meet you all I'm Tohru.

Y/n: next I would like to introduce my first and only Bishop Raven don't get it confused with Yang's Mom it's just a name coincidence~

TT. Raven: hey

Satsuki: I can see that she is the strong silent type.

Y/n: she most certainly is~

Satsuki: I respect that

TT. Raven: thanks

Y/n: now moving on I would like to introduce my first Rook dr. Victor Fries but you may call him mr. Freeze.

Mr. Freeze: greetings it is a pleasure to meet you all.

Sona: I must say your demeanor and behavior is that of quiet intensity and cold calculation.

Mr. Freeze: thank you very much.

Y/n: next I would like to introduce my second Rook the way the one and only Megatron~

Megatron: greetings it is an honor to stand before you all as an equal~

Satsuki: I can tell that this one has enough might to rival even Gamagori.

Megatron: thank you I know not of who this gamagori is but I can assure you my might would definitely surpass even his own~

Y/n: next I would like to introduce my first and only Knight the wandering Samurai the man out of time the man the myth the legend Jack.

Jack: hello it's nice to meet you all.

Jack did a respectful bow to the student council presidents Satsuki noticed Jack's sword and she immediately became interested.

Satsuki: I see you are a master of the art of swordplay tell me who trained you?

Jack: I was trained by a multitude of Masters all over the world.

Satsuki: if you wouldn't mind I would like to test your skills against my own sometime.

Jack: it would be an honor m'lady.

Y/n: how about we do that after introductions.

Satsuki: that sounds acceptable to me.

Y/n: now let us move on I would like to introduce My First Pawn I am proud to present mr. Ethan Winters.

Ethan: it's nice to meet you all.

Sona and Satsuki looked deep into Ethan's eyes and they could immediately tell that he had a combat experience of a highly seasoned Warrior veteran.

Satsuki: I can tell you have experienced much in the field of combat.

Sona: I agree

Ethan: you can say that again.

Y/n: Ethan may not look like much but trust me when I say this he has experienced more action in two days then both of you have experienced in your whole lives no offense.

Satsuki & Sona: none taken

Y/n: Ethan over here has a one-of-a-kind dark gear a device of my own creation I call it Gunslinger basically he can create any type of gun he wants just by imagining it.

Sona: that is quite impressive weapon.

Ethan: thanks if there's one thing I know it's a gun~

Y/n: now to introduce my last Pawn I am proud to present the greatest earthbender in the world Toph beifong~

Toph: what's up~

Sona: it's nice to meet you Miss Beifong.

Toph: let's not go with the mrs. Crap just call me Toph.

Sona: understood.

Y/n: everyone I would like to introduce the two student council presidents of the new age Academy Sona and Satsuki.

Sona: now that we have the pleasantries out of the way I think it's time for Satsuki and Jack to put their metals to the test.

Satsuki: I believe that would be appropriate~

Jack: I Agree

With that said everyone teleported to the battle arena once they got there both Satsuki and Jack immediately went down to the battle arena immediately the two of them grabbed their weapons and got ready for combat.

Uzu: I got ten bucks saying Lady Satsuki wipes the floor with the samurai.

Y/n: I'll take that action but how about we make it interesting double or nothing twenty bucks says that Jack totally annihilate the student council president~

Uzu: you got yourself a deal~

Sona: you really have such little faith in your own girlfriend?~

Y/n: trust me I have all the faith in the world that she can destroy just about any enemy it's just that when it comes to battle experience Jack has got her beat 1000 to 1 he has on over a thousand years to perfect his craft.

Sona immediately became very confused at what her boyfriend just said.

Sona: I don't understand how can he be over a thousand years old he looks like just a normal human.

Y/n: when it comes to the people I employ there is more than meets the eye Jack was involved in a time-traveling incident the incident stopped is aging so he's over 1,050 years old so I know what I'm talking about.

Sona: I will take your word for it~

With that said the fight began the two of them charged at each other with their swords held at the ready immediately their blades Clashed the blade lock was so powerful that Sparks began flying off of their blades so many Sparks in fact that if they were near anything flammable the whole place would have bursted into flames but soon enough the two of them repeatedly started hacking and slashing at each other with extreme power and precision but unfortunately neither could conquer the other's defenses eventually Satsuki had to pull out her trump card.

Satsuki: you are quite the admirable opponent and right now you are definitely my equal.

Jack: I can say the same about you~

Satsuki: but unfortunately for you I am not even using my true power~

Satsuki click the three buttons on her arm brace immediately her Kamui absorbed her blood and she began to transform her uniform transformed into it's activated state once she was fully transformed she let out her battle cry.

Satsuki: Life Fiber override Kamui Junketsu!!!

Jack: I must say I am very impressed but it is nothing I haven't experienced before~

Satsuki: believe me when I say this I am nothing like anything you've ever experienced before~

With that said the two of them charged at each other at first it appeared that Satsuki had the upper hand in raw power strength and speed but soon enough it became clear that Jack was holding back until now now he was no longer holding back even with the power of her living uniform giving her all the power she could imagine it appeared that they were still evenly matched.

Satsuki: this is impossible how are you able to keep fighting like this it should be impossible you have no life fibers you are just an ordinary human!!!

Jack: so are you but you forget I have over a thousand years of experience~

Satsuki: well then it's time to mix it up a bit Junketsu Shippu!!!!

Immediately Satsuki's Kamui transformed into it's Ariel configuration immediately she flew High into the sky and then came down at extreme speed immediately Jack block the incoming attack Jack started skidding backwards against the ground trying to hold his ground but eventually he ducked down allowing his opponent to fly past him she then flew up into the air and tried to re-strategize.

Satsuki: okay I'll admit it he's good he might even be the best but I can't lose not like this!!!

But soon enough Jack pulled out a secret move that no one saw coming he jumped High into the air with his sword held at the ready he jumped so high that it should have been totally impossible for anyone to jump that high even if they had life fibers.

Satsuki: YOU CAN FLY?!?!?!?!?

The spectators: HE CAN FLY?!?!?!?

Jack: No jump good~

Jack swung his Katana a multitude of times with extreme blinding speed he then landed on the ground right behind Satsuki Satsuki was completely paralyzed at what just happened she couldn't move a muscle Jack proceeded to sheath his sword slowly as soon as the hilt of his sword touched the sheath something completely unexpected happened Satsuki's Kamui immediately fell apart completely cut to ribbons leaving her and only her bra and underwear Satsuki fell to the ground completely defeated.

Satsuki: I yield!

Sona: okay I'll admit I didn't see that one coming!

Nonon: holy Shit!!!

Ira: impossible!!!

Houka: inconceivable!!!

Uzu: oh my God!!!

Y/n: impressive!~

Immediately the Elite Four jumped out of their seats and ran to their mistress hoping that she was okay they examined her closely and noticed that she did not have even a single scratch on her body not even a drop a blood was spilt.

Houka: she managed to completely destroy lady Satsuki's Kamui amazing!!!

Y/n L/n along with the rest of his pieces walked up to Jack and immediately started congratulating him on his spectacular victory after he congratulated Jack Y/n L/n immediately walked over to his girlfriend Satsuki he then proceeded to put his right hand on her shoulder in a comforting manner.

Y/n: you did quite well my love if I may say you get an A+ for effort.

Satsuki: but my Kamui is completely destroyed we are now down a very valuable piece of the puzzle now we will be vulnerable when the time comes.

Y/n: don't worry I can fix that problem.

Satsuki: what do you mean?

Y/n L/n raised his left hand he then summoned the dark Infinity Gauntlet and with a single snap of his fingers the reality Stone immediately engaged the scattered life fibers that were once Junketsu Rose up from the ground immediately they started putting themselves back together weaving themselves back into their original form of the powerful Kamui now that it was completely repaired and restored it looked like nothing had ever happened to it.

Satsuki: how is this possible?!

Y/n: reality is often disappointing but now reality can be whatever I want it to be~

Y/n smiled And within a few seconds Satsuki grabbed his face and proceeded to smash her lips onto his the kiss was breathtaking passionate and amazing but soon enough the kiss ended and Y/n L/n was left a blushing mess.

Satsuki: consider that payment for helping me out of my problem~

Y/n L/n was now rendered a blushing gibberish speaking idiot.

Y/n: I like gerbils~

Y/n L/n immediately fell to the ground he had a stupid smile on his face a big red blush and he was speaking gibberish Satsuki and Sona we're giggling at her boyfriends adorable reaction.

Sona: I'll never get tired of seeing that cute face like that~

Satsuki: neither will I~

Y/n L/n soon enough regained his composure got back up he then walked over to the head of the Athletics committee he cleared his throat and snapped his fingers three times Uzu let out a groan of displeasure and then gave him the money Y/n L/n was owed.

Y/n: pleasure doing business with you~

Once that was all settled and squared away Y/n L/n got a text on his scroll Y/n L/n check his scroll to see that he had received a message from the headmasters again they wanted him to see him in their office immediately.

Y/n: sorry to cut this short but apparently we have some business with the Headmasters.

Y/n's Peerage: yes sir!

What that said everyone made their way to the headmaster's office once they got there they were immediately greeted by the three headmasters.

Ozpin: it's good to see you all.

Y/n: it's good to see all three of you again as well.

Lord Gremory: so this is your famous Peerage I've heard so much about I must say I'm very impressed.

The director: I heard the samurai heads just defeated the student council president in Sword combat I must say I am very impressed.

Jack: thank you very much sir it is an honor to be praised by men of your stature.

Ozpin: it is an honor to have you walk among us Noble Samurai.

Jack: please just call me Jack everyone else does.

The director: as you wish Jack.

Ozpin: now let's get down to business.

Ozpin immediately pressed a button on his desk and immediately a holographic image of a strange creature appeared before them.

Ozpin: have any of you ever heard of Golems?

Jack: I have according to what I've heard Golems are creatures made of magic and science powerful stonemasons and mechanics can create these wonderful pieces of Technology through a combination of magic and science they are made to be Warriors Guardians and even peacekeepers they used to be very popular back in the old days but eventually the technique to create them was lost and is only known by a rare few.

The director: excellent now for the details of your mission apparently alolan Golem has been running amok in the Underworld apparently the moment that it came to life it achieved what no other Golem has ever achieved before it has achieved sentience.

Y/n: let me guess it got smart enough to wonder why it had to take orders?

Ozpin: basically according to our intelligence the Golem achieved sentience upon its creation no one knows why or how but apparently the Golem achieved sentience and it absorbed a powerful source of magic may be the most powerful source of magic in the world it is called the eversource basically it is an eternal source of magic it is self-sustaining and very potent now that is Golem is potentially the most powerful magical creature in the world except for Y/n L/n of course but this creature is so powerful that it now has the potential to destroy everything in its path dormition is to either recruit it or destroy it I recommend recruiting it under your service because if it is destroyed who knows what the eversource will do.

Y/n: if it has achieved sentience then it must have gained that identity am I correct?

Lord Gremory: originally it was called Golem A113 but apparently it has taken the name Schnitzel.

Y/n: Schnitzel?

Y/n's Peerage: Schnitzel?

Ozpin: yes Schnitzel as ridiculous as it sounds he has indeed chosen the name Schnitzel as his chosen name.

TT Raven: well I guess to each his own.

Y/n: agreed

Ozpin: also there's something else you must know apparently upon his absorption of the eversource his vocal processor was damaged and now he can no longer speak English.

Y/n: so what does he speak French or is he mute?

Ozpin: apparently he can only speak rock monster.

Mr. Freeze: I've never heard of such a language could you please enlighten us on the complexities of this language?

Y/n: actually mr. Freeze is a language only spoken by rock monsters and unfortunately they're not much when it comes to vocabulary all they say is Rada Rada basically that's all they say but it's all in the context don't worry I speak rock monster so I'll just be a translator.

Tohru: you speak rock monster?

Y/n: I speak everything including whale, baby, cat, dog, I even speak hyena.

Everyone looked at Y/n L/n like he was a lunatic or he was just being plain weird.

Y/n: what it's true.

Ozpin: well besides Y/n's extensive linguistic skills we want you to get Schnitzel under your control or somehow find a way to destroy him.

Y/n: understood I think I'll go alone.

Everyone: WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Y/n: you all heard me I'm going alone because if schnitzel sees that we brought a fighting force capture him he will immediately become defensive and he will immediately go on the offensive and he'll be less likely to understand our intentions and see reason but if he sees that one person has come to talk to him in a peaceful manner then he'll be less likely to become defensive, are you seeing what I'm saying?

Ozpin: that actually makes perfect sense fine you can go on your own but make sure that you keep your scroll online and in case you need any backup make sure that you call.

Y/n: I won't need any help I can tell that this is going to be easy I want you guys to wait at the Cathedral and wait for my return if I call you for backup you will show up ASAP.

Y/n's Peerage: yes sir

Y/n immediately left for the underworld.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3166)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 57 50
My name is Silver Belladonna. My name is influenced by a movement after the Great War which made everything seem black and white, good or bad. Theref...
2.9K 168 19
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...
1K 370 14
A Destiny 2 fanfiction. Part 1: New Light. When the Traveler arrived, a spherical deity with paracausal powers known as the Light, humanity prospered...
14.7K 505 25
From the outside, he's a mentally ill man, stuck with the idea of an imaginary friend he calls "Em". After searching near and far for over ten years...