Girl's Can Race To

By Street_OutlawsFan

Daryn is Chiefs little sister. One day on race night something happens, she falls for one of her teammates. More

Meet Daryn
Race night Part 1
Race night Part 2
Wtf Azn
Test hits
Movie night Part 1
Movie night Part 2
Not a chapter
First Race
Climbing up the list
Shop visit
The crash
Recovery
Out in Memphis
How the hell
Fight
Omg
Wedding
moving
Go carts and cookouts
Bad news
I'm what?!?
Here's the thing...
Birthday
Caytlin and Azn
What made you think that?
You're kidding me
It's time
Im sorry
Birthday party
Prologe
Announcement (please read)

What do you say?

92 2 2
By Street_OutlawsFan

~The next morning~
Daryn POV:

I wake up to a lovely smell coming from downstairs and Ryan not in the bed. I stretch and of course with just my luck i fall off the bed.

"ARE YOU OK SWEETIE?" I hear Ryan yell from downstairs.

"I'M FINE." I yell back. I get up off the floor and head to the stairs. I trip on my own two feet and fall down the stairs and Ryan catches me before I hit the floor at the bottom.

"Holy shit Daryn, is the floor your best friend now?" He asks me and I groan.

"I've only been up for three minutes and I should just go back to bed." I say and he laughs.

"I made bacon." He says and I perk up.

"You know what maybe I will stay up." I say and we head to the kitchen where he left the two plates of food. I grab the one with more bacon and go sit on the couch.

"So I was thinking." I start but he interrupts me.

"Uh oh that either means we're getting a pet, you have an idea or something is gonna get blown up." He says and I laugh.

"Idea." I say and he looks at me.

"Let's hear it." He says and I nod.

"So I was thinking that since we're married now maybe I could move in with you?" I half ask and he nods.

"I was actually thinking the same thing this morning." He says and I smile. I grab a piece of bacon off his plate and he looks at me pouting.

"You were too slow." I say and he laughs.

"You know what I just realized?" He asks and I look at him.

"What?" I ask.

"The red in your hair is starting to fade into orange." He says and I grab a piece of my hair that's red and look.

"Damn your right, I was thinking about changing it anyway." I tell him and he nods.

"After we get you all moved in I'll take you to get it done however you want." He says and I hug him.

"You don't got to do that." I tell him and he smiles.

"I know I don't have to, but I want to." He says and I head upstairs to get ready for the day. As I'm doing that I message my brother.

Daryn:
Hey dipshit are you up yet

🦧Justin🦧:
Yeah I'm up what do you want

Daryn:
Sometime this week I'm gonna be getting my stuff from the house

🦧Justin🦧:
You're moving out???

Daryn:
Yeah I'm moving in with Ryan, we were already talking about it

🦧Justin🦧:
ok well I guess you have to have a life, you can't live with me your whole life

Daryn:
you'll still see me at work everyday plus I'll still make time every so often to hang out with the boys and we'll still have our brother sister days

🦧Justin🦧:
Ok I like that, well I gtg i have work to do

Daryn:
And by work you mean you have to stop the boys at the shop from blowing stuff up

🦧Justin🦧:
Yep cya

Daryn:
cya

Omfg guys yesterday my older cousins girlfriend had my phone and my lockscreen wallpaper is a custom made one of Ryan and she turned my phone on 😳☠. Sorry for the shorter chapter this is just a little filler. The next chapter will be when they're moving Daryn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1K 63
Dani shearer is a street racer, just like her big brother. She never thought about being in a relationship until another racer caught her eye.
16.4K 495 36
Blakelynn Coleman is the youngest out of her siblings. She is determined in becoming one of the best racers alongside the rest of her family. She's t...
238K 5.3K 40
in which alex aionos little sister decided to join 4ou and starts falling for Ethan Dolan. [ currently editing! ]
35.8K 579 37
Kian's little sister Allie has known O2L for a long time. They're like her family. What happens when she starts to fall for Sam?