Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Embrace

10.6K 534 29
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook doesn't have the courage to go inside. He feel weak at his legs and his body seems to be frozen to the ground.

"DADA." A sudden voice ringed in his ears.

"Baby..." he whispered.......trying hard to control his tears.

"Have you ever saw the universe inside you? It's more beautiful. I just want to learn more about it. I want to study more...." it was mare a dream but Jungkook felt the bond, he felt each and every emotion.

"I'm sorry...." He gripped the shirt over his shirt tightly, trying to have a hold on his emotions. He cannot face Taehyung in such condition.

It took him a good fifteen minutes to get back to normal and walk upto the door to go inside. There is no one around. Yoongi and grandma left right after telling him to have a private time with his mate.

With a small creek he went inside and trying his best not to make any noise, a slight moment can trigger something and he is in no state to handle a distress omega right now.

He saw Taehyung lying on the bed with his back to the door and he is still, not moving, may be he is asleep.

He is hurt.

"I know."

Will you be able to console him?

"I can."

If you need my help, I'm just a breath away.

"I know."

You gotta be strong for him kook. You need to be strong.

"I c-can't.... Not right now. It's hard."

It's hard but not impossible.

"Easy said then done."

You can do it.

Jungkook walked upto the bed with his wolf backing him off.

"T-Tae..." he called but it was silent. He peeked from above and saw Taehyung sleeping. His mind is awfully silent. Jungkook can't even hear his single thought.

He walked to the other side and sat right infront of Taehyung. He took his hand in his own hand and sandwiched it with his other one.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered. "I'm sorry. I couldn't save him, I couldn't even save you." A tear left his eye.

"You put your faith in our bond for so long and what did i do? I couldn't even protect you. I couldn't even.... I'm really sorry." A sob made his way out.

"You deserve better than me Tae. You deserve much better." He wiped the tears.

"You know today i had a dream. We were happy, we were so happy Tae. You, Me and Haneul. Our son. Mine and yours. He was so cute, small button nose just like yours and lips just like mine." A small chuckle made his way out.

"His upper lip was small and his lower lip was round but little bigger than the upper one. Bread cheeks just like you. Big doe eyes and he was a brunet. Just like you. He was a 90% sketch of you. We were so happy.  He was a complete fluff ball. Our happy world. He was so clever and intelligent. He was our biggest treasure......" a new stream of tears started to flow from his eyes.

"We lost him. We lost our Alpha boy. Our Hannie." Jungkook said trying to silent his sobs. A single tear left Taehyung's eyes making his way down to his ear and got absorbed in the pillow.

Jungkook was too busy wiping his own tears that he didn't see. Taehyung was awake, he was full conscious but too afraid to open his eyes.

He don't want to open his eyes to reality. The cruel reality where his baby was not with him. Where he lost his baby without even seeing him, and the way Jungkook is talking that means he know and saw. Maybe his son really would've those features. 

"You can't just thank me Tae for helping you. I've hurt you beyond limit. I've done such terrible things. I've always been so cruel to you. You can't just do this. You can't risk your life to save mine. I'm in debt to you for my whole life maybe till the after life." Jungkook brought the hand close to his mouth and gave a tender kiss at his hand.

Whirlwind of emotions was created in Taehyung's body. Thousands of emotions hitting at the same time and with full intensity. His grip tighten on younger's hand when he kissed his knuckles.

"I'm not worth your kindness, your love. A beast doesn't deserve an angel like you." Another cry flee to Taehyung's ear and his heart broke further.

"I-I'm s-sorry." A weak voice made Jungkook halt. Taehyung was awake looking at him with hooded eyes.

          *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Did you get any news?" Head Alpha asked Namjoon again.

"Still nothing. We don't even know if that person is still in the pack or she already left."

"How are you so sure it was she?" Head Alpha asked.

"Jungkook told me he smelled a she wolf. He also said that the smell was very much familiar to him like he know a person from long." Namjoon replied.

"Maybe it's from someone inside the pack house? The people that work here and all?" Head Alpha said raising an eyebrow.

"This can't be possible. Everyone here is trustworthy. No one from inside is going to do that even for heaven in exchange." Namjoon said with confidence.

"What's the plan next?" He asked again.

"Same, we'll keep looking, soon we will find that person." Namz said and saluted to go back at his duty.

"I'm looking forward to the result then." Head Alpha said and dismissed Namjoon.

As soon as Namjoon left the room, head alpha took the phone, locked the door and dialed the only number that he has been dying to talk to.

"Hello Alpha." Came a taunting voice of Mr.Choi.

"Why did you do that?" Head Alpha roared.

"Sorry? What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what am i talking about Choi. Why did you do that? I told you to keep your hands away from my family."

"Oh come on. Drop the mask now. We both know how much this family means to you. Wasn't you the one who wanted Min Ho to claim the Omega so that your son will be free of him."

"That was past Choi. I clearly....."

"Past always shapes the present."

"Past teaches the person to be better. I learned, you still didn't."

"Don't act all saint now Alpha, my crimes are still small than yours."

"Who the fuck did you sent to do your dirty work?"

"How cute you trust me too much don't you?"

"Answer the fucking question Choi. I'm running low on patience now."

"You know it was me, what else you want to know now."

"You didn't fucking step a foot inside the pack house. Someone else did your dirty job. I need the name."

"I don...."

"And i want it now."

"Alpha you needed answer i gave you."

"So you are not going to open your mouth easily? Then be patient for my next order." With that he cut the call. He have had enough of this. He got no other choice but to involve Jungkook in it. Other than Jungkook no one has the courage to deal with it.

Head Alpha dropped the phone on the table and leaned back on the chair pinching his nose bridge.

         *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"T-They are going to find out it's me." Ahro said clutching his son more to her chest.

"They won't." Mr. Choi assured her.

"I-I don't have any other place to be.... What if..... what if they killed me. Who will look after my son?" She cried.

"I said they won't so they won't. Keep this mouth shut and bite your tongue. If they ever knew it was me I'll kill you by my own hand." Mr. Choi grabbed her by jaw and said.

"Y-You.... You y-yourself just told head alpha." Ahro freed her jaw.

"He is another case. He won't take my name." A smirk made his way up to his face. "I've got some of his secrets. He won't do that."

"Y-Yoo....Yoongi isn't like him. He is impulsive and loose control easily." Ahro said and looked at Mr. Choi with dreadful eyes.

"I'll find a solution for that. Don't worry about him. You just have to keep your mouth shut." Mr. Choi said and pushed her out of the door, closing the door behind her.

She held her son's hand and started walking consciously looking around. She turned to the corner of the street when she saw two guards walking towards her.

Even if they didn't know her or didn't have any suspicion about her but she got scared and held her son's hand more tightly.

"Ma'am.......Oh Ahro. Hello." A guard bowed and greeted her.

"H-Hi." She replied unable to control her trembling hands and shivering voice.

"How is the little champ doing?" The guard crouched down and shaken his hands with Han sang.

"I'm fine. What are you doing here uncle?" He asked.

"Duty calls." He crunched his nose making the young boy laugh.

"Be careful, there is a killer on the lose. You shouldn't walk alone like this. Be quick to reach the pack house Ahro." The guard said with concern.

"Don't worry Mark." She said and with quick steps walk past him. She breathed in relief when she crossed the pack house boundary and stepped inside the pack house.

It was awfully silent inside, everyone was busy with their work and just doing what they were told to do. No one was free except for one certain young boy who was sitting by the kitchen counter, hands on the shelfs and head over them.

"Yeonnie, hyung is okay now. See we will just go and serve him a food and will stay by his side." Jimin encouraged him.

"He isn't okay. Hyung lost the child. He lost his baby. I promised to protect him but I'm still not strong enough." Yeonjun said head low and voice sad.

"Don't say that Yeonnie. You know Taehyung will never want that you beat yourself up for such thing. You are still a kid, he'll be okay. He loves you." Jimin hugged him tightly.

"I want hyung to be happy and safe. Why can't Jungkook hyung protect him like he should. He is a true blood after all." Yeonjun pressed his face further in the crook of Jimin's neck.

"It'll be alright Yeoonie. What matters is that Taehyung is safe." Jimin drop the subject.

"But baby is...." Before he could complete he heard a gasp from behind causing both of them to turn around.

"T-Tae..... Both of them are okay? Alive?" Ahro said. Jimin and Yeonjun shared a look and then looked back at Ahro.

"What do you mean?" Yeonjun went to her.

"I-I mean is Taehyung oaky? T-The guard said killer so i thought...."

"They both are okay." Jimin cut her off. "Beakhyun said that you should handle the kitchen today as he was out with his mate last night."

"O-okay." She turned to her son. "Go and start your trining."

"He is?" Jimin asked.

"My son. He train here under the royal trainer." Ahro replied and made her way to the kitchen counter.

"Your training has also started. Go now. You know Taehyung hates when you miss your training." Jimin asked patying Yeonjun's back.

"Be with him oaky. I'll be back after my training." Yeonjun said and ran outside while Jimin made his way to his room without giving even a look to Ahro.

              *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said again, now giving his full attention to Jungkook.

Jungkook still didn't say anything. He just kept looking at Taehyung with teary eyes making  Taehyung think about thousands of possibilities that could happen.

"J-Jungkook." Taehyung said now trying to shake his hand that was in Jungkook's hold. But before he could do it second time, Jungkook already stood up and hugged his lying body.

He can feel a warm water soaking his shoulder but he didn't move, infact he raped his hands around Jungkook's shoulder and pressed him against his own body.

A deep sob left Jungkook's mouth as soon as he hugged Taehyung. He can't control it. When he heard Taehyung talking and looking at him with guilty yet hopeful, hurt but loving eyes he couldn't hold himself.

"J-Jungkook...."

"I'm sorry Taehyung for everything. For everything i did. I'm the worst mate. A worst person. I-I lost. I was scared." Broken and incoherent sentences were leaving his mouth yet Taehyung was at peace.

"I'm scared Taehyung. I-I.... Why would you do that? Why did....." he broke the hug. His eyes red from all the crying and his hands still trembling a little.

"I thought i lost you. I thought i.....it felt like dying." Jungkook said and started kissing Taehyung all over his face.

"I'm not strong. I'm a coward. I'm a fool. I'm stupid. I'm the worst person you'll ever see Taehyung. But I'm selfish. I'm selfish to ever let you go. I'm too selfish to set you free. I can't." Jungkook didn't know why did this thought cross his mind but he felt scared that Taehyung might leave him.

Why would Taehyung take his poison if he wanted to leave him?but that simple thought was too hard for Jungkook to understand.

Taehyung alerted on those words. He looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.

Did he wanted to break the bond? Is he going to leave me? J-just because I couldn't protect the child?

"No.... No don't think like that Tae.... I'm not going to.... I can't actually. How can i." Jungkook hugged the Omega again.

Can he hear me?

An unwanted chuckle left Jungkook's mouth. He broke the hug again and cupped Taehyung's face.

"I can. I can always hear you. Even your thoughts." He joined their foreheads. "And you know what scared me the most? Your silent mind. You were quite. You were too quite for my liking."

"S-since w-when" Taehyung said with wide eyes.

"Since you met me. I can hear you. I can hear everyone but I don't intend to. Some people got really dirty mind." He crunched his nose. "But yours...... I can't ignore the urge to listen to your thoughts. In these 2 months I've heard each and every word you thought. Except the time we were apart. And let me tell you one thing angel, you are the only person i know who think more about others then yourself and you think good for everyone. I've been good with everyone but it's sometimes hard for me to do so but you got this naturally. You don't have to do the effort." Jungkook gave him a small smile.

"But i thought....." tear welled in his eyes. "But i thought to kill my child." He placed his both hands over his stomach.

"H-He didn't deserve this. He must hate me." Taehyung cried.

"When i saw him in the dream, he was..... he was so close to you. He was so....." Jungkook stopped. He felt like a lava pilling in his throat. His throat burns due to the rush of emotions.

"I can't forget him..." Jungkook couldn't talk further.

"I'm sorry for not being...."

"It isn't your fault. I won't spare the one who did this." His eyes shined bright golden.  "Blood for a blood."

"We don't know who did this." Taehyung said holding his hands tightly.

"I'll find that person and will rip them apart. I've done so much to you, i know it's not easy for you to forgive me but i assure you from now on I'll do all i can to protect you and my family. I'll protect you with my life, with everything i have." Jungkook said giving a firm yet smooth kiss on Taehyung's temple. Taehyung closed his eyes on the sensation.

"Will you forgive me Tae?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung stayed silent. Apart from everything, there is so much that happened to him that he can't just say 'i will' or 'i do'.

Once again his mind was silent and he was lost.

"Will you try?" Jungkook asked hopefully. But Taehyung just gave him a small node that was showing Taehyung himself isn't convinced.

"I know it's hard but I'll try with all i have." Jungkook kissed him again.

"I know. I just need time."

Hello Army💜💜
It's late but I'm sorry i was soo busy today. I hope you like the chapter. Read, vote and comment and follow me please😊.
I purple you💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 10.7K 63
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are fated mates, they live in a system where people are ranked in three different breeds of human wolves. Omega, Alpha...
85.8K 4.2K 66
Kim Taehyung, A Billionaire true blood Alpha, had worked hard to become successful at a very young age and now he is here being the 2nd Richest men i...
52.8K 4.6K 31
[On Hold] Taehyung is a beautiful male Omega, sweet, kind, being the youngest of Kim's, he was spoiled to the core... His mischievous has no stop! Ju...
3.3M 157K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...