No One Else (Dior Johnson)

By MrsDiorr

After spending majority of his life feeling alone Dior, a very quiet and timid young man meets Isaiah a girl... More

Diclaimers and copyright
Cast
Prologue
No Witnesses
Silence
Roll some more
N.A.M.E
RememberYou
Gone
Pearly Gates
COLD
Armed And Dangerous
Talk 2 U
DisappointedButNotSurprised
WannaBeMyFriend
NotSoSweetDreams
Not An Update
Broken Rules
Broken Rules Pt2
FavouriteFlavour
GetYou
NeedMe
PrideIsTheDevil
WetDreamz
Revelations
HavingEverythingRevealed
MyRider
Floods
Announcement
GoodDays
Drained
Feelings
TheStartOfTheEnd
ForYou
Karma
Regrets

Unknown Lover

985 59 47
By MrsDiorr

"I Wish You Felt Alright Just Hitting My Line All The Time"

-Finesse
Drake

••°°••°°••

The hands on the clock kept moving around and around but Dior couldn't bring himself to get up from his spot on the couch. The time was eight in the morning around the same time Isaiah usually goes to work so he knew for a fact that her phone was close to her.

His phone sat on the coffee table. It had rung a few times but none of the people that called him were who he wanted to talk to so he never answered.

He looked down at his phone again as if it would give him all the answers he needed to his current predicament.

After dropping Isaiah at home after their argument he was still fuming. He was mostly mad at his uncle and the topic he called him on. He wasn't mad at her at all just mad at how he handled the situation.

He never meant to hurt her feelings or to make it seem as if he didn't value anything she said it's just that normal Dior was quite and often thoroughly thought things out. Angry Dior tends to say anything just to get people off his case. He hated getting angry cause calming down is hard to do.

He wanted to talk to Isaiah but he didn't know exactly what he would say. His father has always been a touchy subject for him so his uncle randomly calling him just to discuss the same man who gave him hell growing up instantly got under his skin.

What made him even angrier is that out of all the times he could've called he had to do so while he was spending time with Isaiah. Mentions of his father especially recently always disturbed the little peace that he had.

It had been two days since they last spoke but it felt like weeks. He figured that she was still mad about everything since he still was too but he was mad at himself for not containing his anger in front of her and for cussing at her since that seemed to bother her.

Disregarding the fact that he didn't know what he would say he picked up the phone and dialed her number without thinking.

The kept ringing for what felt like ages. Half if him hoped she would pick up and the other half wanted her not to. He almost gave up hope until he heard the call connect.

"I'm kinda busy right now so if we can please make this quick-"

"Why you answered if you was busy?" He cut her off. One of the things he didn't have patience for had to be an attitude. If she didn't want to talk she should have not picked up.

"If you're not about to apologise then there's no need for us to be talking"

"I'm tryna talk to you but you answering the phone like you don't want to"

"Why you called me anyway?" She rolled her eyes as if he could see her.

"Forget about it Isaiah" he hung up.

As much as he didn't want to go any longer without even talking to her he knew that he had to give her more space even if he didn't want to be away from her any longer.

He couldn't help feeling like he lost her. Honestly he wouldn't be surprised.

Who would want to be with someone like me anyway? He thought to himself.

"He's so weird" "I heard he was mute" "Even his own daddy don't like him"

He thought back on things he used to hear when he was younger. From other kids and even adults. Things like that were frequent but it stopped bothering him when he got older. Now all of a sudden all these things came flowing back.

How could she want to be with him anyway. He can't even control his anger when someone mentions his father. He doesn't know how to properly express his feelings or even talking to his own girl sometimes without feeling like he's making a complete fool out of himself.

Out of all these things he was doing wrong the one thing he though he was doing right was keeping Isaiah away from the other side of his life. The side that he wasn't proud of. After seeing a glimpse of that side he was sure she was over with him.

° ° °

Isaiah removed the phone from her ear hearing the dial tone. She brushed him off. She placed her phone back into her jean pocket and got back to getting her work area prepped for her first client who would be arriving soon.

Today she had an early appointment and had to wake up extra early to make sure all her things were in order so she already wasn't feeling her best and Dior's unnecessary phone call didn't make matters better.

She like how things ended that night but one thing she wasn't going to do was sit and argue with someone who had no intention on listening to anything she had to say. That night Dior made it clear to her that he didn't know what he wanted out of a relationship with her.

She didn't plan on being with a person who didn't seem to consider her feelings but another thing she noticed that she didn't like was how quick tempered he was. The phone conversation didn't last more than two minutes and he was already angrier than a bull.

And what she wouldn't deal with is someone who couldn't contain their anger. She'd seen him lose his cool on more than one occasion but never directed it towards her so she was never bothered by it until the other day obviously.

When she saw her client walk in she plastered a smile on her face and got straight to work.

°○°○°

Stepping back Isaiah looked at her client through the mirror with a satisfied smile on her face. She installed the lace front wig to perfection as she usually did.

She watched her client run her hands through the hair with a beaming smile obviously very happy with the outcome.

After paying the client left. Isaiah had nothing else to do since she didn't have another client today and there weren't any walk ins.

"What's wrong boo?" June asked Isaiah. She too had just got done doing someone's hair and was also lounging about.

"Nothing I'm just really out of it" she shrugged.

"That's why yo attitude been stank since you got here" Braisha slickly commented.

"It hasn't. I'm just tired"

"Mmhm...your father wants to see you" Braisha said causing Isaiah to jerk her head back.

"Why didn't he call me and tell me that himself?"

"Ask him when you see him" Braisha told her niece. She already knew what he wanted to talk to her about but she decided to let him say it instead.

• • • •

"Anyway bestie as I was saying. I'm busy with this old ass patient explaining how he needs to take his meds for the hundredth time-" Asia was cut off by Isaiah who kept her eyes on the road but her ears on her friends story.

"I do not know how you do it. I ain't got enough patience to deal with a bunch of sick people every day for hours on end"

"I love my job and it pays me good so I suck all that up and do it" Asia shrugged.

"But like i was saying. As I'm going over the instructions this sexy ass being walks in and I just froze. I didn't know if I was dreaming or what but I just stared her up and down. The she looks at me all weird and at this point I'm feeling so embarrassed cause she prolly thinks I'm a weirdo"

"Pause. I thought you and Ty were talking"

"We kinda are and he's so amazing" she smiled. "Its like he really gets me and he's so funny and he's so fine but I can tell he's not completely over his ex as much as he says he is"

"Him and Chy have known each other for years. I'm sure it's hard for him" she didn't know exact details of Tyronne and Chyna's relationship but from what she does know they have a really long and rocky history. But even though Asia is her best friend she had no business running her mouth about another person's relationship especially when she has absolutely no clue where her own stood.

"Where does the sexy ass being enter in all this?"

"Nowhere" she shrugged. "I just wanted to tell you I guess. But I'm gonna try anything cause I don't want things to get weird since she's a nurse there too"

"I get that" she nodded. She pulled up to her father's house. Two cars were parked out so this told her that her father and her step mother were both home.

"You doing in?" She looked over at Chyna who was now smiling at her phone.

"Nope. Your dad scares me"

Isaiah wasted no time exiting the car. She didn't knock since she had a key. Immediately she was greeted by the smell of baking cookies. She headed to the kitchen where she found Gina dancing to the song that played on the radio while Thomas watched her with a smile on his face.

"Hey parents" she made her presence known.

"Hey baby. I missed you so much" Gina quickly went over to her including her into a warm hug that she loved so much. She never got these hugs from her mother.

"I missed you too. Y'all don't be having Sunday breakfast no more"

"Ever since Messaiah moved out me and your dad have been enjoying some quality time just the two of us. So what brings you by?"

"Dad called for through auntie. I don't get why has so silent now"

"Watch your mouth and sit down. We need to talk" Thomas instructed. Isaiah sat across from him on the table.

"I heard you got a boyfriend" Isaiah had to hold herself back from rolling her eyes at her father's statement. She already knew who came to him with that information.

"Okay dad it's not my first time ever having one. What's the big deal?"

"I know that it's Dior"

"Okay...?"

"I don't like that boy for you Isaiah. Has bad news"

"Dad I'm grown. I get you're looking out for me but I don't appreciate you and auntie having disscusions about me and who I'm with. I didn't tell you guys this for a reason"

"We just want you to know what you're getting yourself into. I know Dior. Has quite and he's to himself but trust me there are a lot of evil things going on in that boys mind. He's not good for you"

"I know what's good for me. I really like him dad and there's nothing you can tell me to change that" Isaiah said. Beside the fact that she and Dior were currently at odds she would still defend him. Her dad liked involving himself in issues that have nothing to do with him that being the reason why she didn't want to tell him about her relationship yet.

"You're making a big mistake with him Isaiah. I watched the boy grow up and he's been nothing but a bad influence on your brother and his friends. I don't want to to get trapped by some guy with mental issues" he said. "He's dangerous honey and I don't want you getting hurt"

"You're something else you know that" she shook her head at him. "You act like you didn't have a whole child on your wife. You're the last person who should be talking about who's good for me"

"Isaiah watch your mouth" Gina snapped. She never spoke to her in that tone so Isaiah was taken aback by that. She still didn't back down.

"Ma I know you don't wanna hear it but dad needs to stop acting like like he's the perfect husband. You don't know Dior like I do so you can keep your advice" she shrugged.

"I'm about to leave. I love you guys but I know what I'm doing" she got up and headed for the door.

"How well do you really know him?" Her father said as she stepped out the house. She paused for a second. She didn't even know the answer to that question but she wouldn't let her dad know that.

Those words kept playing in her mind. Do I really know him?

><><><><><><><

After leaving her father's house Isaiah decided no to go back to work for the day. She didn't know how she would react after finding out her aunt snitched on her about having a boyfriend. What she didn't get was how her aunt knew who Dior was.

After some time she figured she may have seen him around Josiah since they had been friends for years. That made the most sense.

She didn't know that as private and low key as Dior was he had a name for himself in the streets of Chicago. Many knew of Dior but were unable to put a face to the name but a few knew what he looked like. Her aunt Braisha was one of those few.

Her father was right when he said that there's a lot she didn't know about Dior. He wasn't the person the streets knew when he was around her. She knew the calmer more caring version of him. A side of himself he'd accidentally showed to her once was nothing compared to what he was to what Chicago knew.

Sometimes Dior didn't care about the horrible things that would circulate around about him but sometimes those things really had an impact on how he saw himself. He tried to be a good person he tried doing good for his community but people could never look past the bad he did.

Isaiah really liked Dior and often looked past certain things that she usually wouldn't when it came to other people. It didn't really bother her before but now looking back she was concerned about how much she really liked him.

Starting a relationship with a person you watched shoot another person in the head didn't seem normal to her but for some reason that didn't cross her mind until now and even now it didn't shift how she felt about him. Her only concern was if she knew who he was.

She only knew the basics. His name, last name, age, his birthday and a few things he likes. And more than half of these things she found out from Tari'q or her brother. She didn't even know his middle name or if he even has one.

Come to think of it Dior never spoke about himself. He would always let her go on about herself and when she would ask him something about his life he never gives straight answers. He'll always find a way to make it about her or something else.

A lot of things started to come to her now. Like how the only time she's ever seen him eat an actual meal is when she makes it, he always looks like he's high, he always looks around like he's being followed and he counts people and things when he enters any building.

What concerned her the most is how exhausted he seemed to be. Like he was always working. Shit she didn't even know what he did for a living. It really dawned on her that she didn't know Dior.

She grabbed her phone and stared at it hoping his name would pop up on her screen. She felt like they needed to have a conversation buy she didn't want to be the one to call. She knew it was immature especially because he called her earlier and she was rude to him but he was the one in the wrong so she expected him to be hitting her like not the other way around.

"You looking at your phone like it's finna tell you the winning lottery numbers" Asia spoke causing Isaiah to put the phone away and laugh at what her friend said.

"Leave me alone" she pouted. "I miss my stink"

"Y'all still not talking?"

"Yea. He called me this morning but I was so rude. It prolly took a lot for him to do that and I was a whole bitch"

"Then call him back"

"He said he don't need nobody so I'm leaving him alone" she shrugged her shoulders.

"You being a whole kid about this. Y'all need to talk what ever this is out"

"Okay Dr Phil" Isaiah laughed.

"Girl fuck you" Asia laughed. "Aren't you supposed to be going back to work?"

"I'm not going back there today cause Braisha and her brother really pissing me off for no reason"

"Well you better leave soon cause Ty coming here later"

"So you kicking me out cause you wanna be nasty" Isaiah straight faced her.

"Yes. Yes I am" Asia smiled.

"My own friend is an opp. I hate it here"

° ° ° °

"So you and Blue still not talking" was the first thing Tari'q said when he walked in the house.

"Nigga not even gon greet me" Dior mumbled.

"Just call her nigga"

"I did and she ain't wanna talk to me"

"Well I saw her and she look like somebody who wants a call from their nigga. She walking around mopping all over the damn place talking bout "I miss my stink" or some lame ass shit like that" Tari'q rolled his eyes.

Dior smiled to himself a little. She never called him that before. He wasn't the type to give pet names but he liked when Isaiah did even though they were stupid.

"Look at you smiling like a little simp almost makes me not want to show you a vedio of her saying "fuck you" but I'm not that nice"

Dior frowned. "She said fuck me?"

"Yeah that night she got back after you pissed her off. I took it to be messy" he smirked.

Dior smacked his lips and waved his friend off. He can kinda understand that she said it that night. As long as she wasn't still too angry with him then he felt like he still stood a chance.

"On some real shit though y'all both look out if it. Heartbreak ain't cute on you" Tari'q said as he made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed some snacks Dior kept for Aria.

"Ian heartbroken" Dior scrunched his face. "I just miss my girl" he said to himself. He looked at his phone which lay in his hand hoping Isaiah would call him. He wanted to try again but he couldn't risk making her angrier.

~ ~ ~ ~

Hi🙂

This was a filler but I hope y'all like it. I really wasn't in the mood to right this so it took me so long...im trying my best to get to the drama but it's not happening😭

I don't want to rush but I don't want to be too slow either

Isaiah's being really childish🙄...

and Dior seems...ion a little scared to lose her☹
He really likes her...cute

Y'all vote and comment...but i really like comments more

I have face claims for Asia and Chyna up since I didn't before so if you don't know what they look like go check them out.

P.S. I'm thinking about changing a few face claims.

I wanna change Dior's surname. What do y'all think about "King" instead of Logan...logan sounded better before but now it's weird.

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.1K 55
"ษช'แด ๊œฑแดส€ส€ส ๊œฐแดส€ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€ ๊œฑแดส€ส€ส'๊œฑ...." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fun & outta control amira & star basketball playa tyree hate each other...
657K 15.7K 62
๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–? ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข!! โ”โ” "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
97.1K 3K 47
Twenty-two-year-old Mikey Williams and the number one pick on the Los Angeles Lakers has been in the public eye since eighth grade. He's now one of t...
337K 4K 41
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„- A stubborn grumpy girl, who lost mother when she was just a kid. Soon she finds out she has to move from Australia to America...