I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 2

18.6K 327 369
By _pxntherx_

⚠️TW⚠️- abuse

"And smile!" Aunt Petunia says and takes of photo of Dudley. He looks horrendous in his new school uniform "Vernon just look at him. I can't believe it. In just a week, he'll be off to Smeltings"

"Caveat Smeltonia. Proudest moment of my life"

"Will we have to wear that too?" Harry asks, probably worried about the answer.

"What? You? Go to Smeltings?" aunt Petunia asks and Harry nods his head.

Her, uncle and Dudley started laughing.

"Don't be so stupid. You're both going to go to the state school, where you belong. This is what you're going to be wearing when I finish dying it. And Y/N will be wearing some of my old clothes when I dye that"

"But that's Dudley's old uniform. It'll fit me like bits of old elephant skin" Harry protests calmly.

"It'll fit you well enough. Go get the post. Go!" aunty orders, so Harry rushed out of the room to get the post.

Harry, after a moment, comes back in and gave uncle 2 letters, keeping 2 with himself.

"Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk"

As he was passing me, he gave me one of the letters. It was a coffee-brown colour and had green writing on it.

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙵/𝙽/𝙸. 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖
4 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚢

I turn it over to open it but Dudley grabs mine and Harry's letters, running to uncle.

"Dad, look! Harry and Y/N got letters!"

"Give it back!" I order.

"Hey! Give that back! It's mine!" Harry yells but Dudley, being the pratt he is, doesn't listen.

"Yours? Who'd be writing to you?" uncle asks and turns over the letter, looking at the writing, then the seal on the back. He looked at aunt, then me and Harry.

He ripped the letter and threw it away.

A couple days later, there were 6 more letters, 3 for me and 3 for Harry, I presume. Uncle takes the letters and rips them up.

~~~~~

I hear drilling going on at the front door so I open the door leading to the galley. Uncle Vernon was closing shut the letterbox.

"No more mail through this letterbox" uncle says.

I saw Harry's door open, then a minute later close.

~~~~~

The letters keep on coming. Uncle Vernon is kneeling down on his knees, placing letters in the fire that was going in the fireplace. He sees me and Harry looking, so he smiles at us and lifts a letter up in salute, then burns it.

~~~~~

"Fine day, Sunday" uncle Vernon says. He looked like he didn't sleep but didn't care "In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?"

"'Cause there's no post on Sundays"

"Right you are, Harry!" Uncle Vernon says and takes a biscuit "No post on Sundays. Ha! No blasted letters today! No, sir! Not 1 single bloody letter! Not 1! No sir, not 1 blasted, miserable-" a letter smacks uncle in the face.

The house starts shaking and there was this loud noise as letters start catapulting out of the chimney and into the house. Dudley was moaning and crying, asking for it to stop while me and Harry start laughing. Harry jumps onto the table and tries grabbing one from the air, but me, having a brain, picked up a letter with my name on it from the floor. Harry makes a run for it but uncle was coming after him.

"Give me that!" uncle orders, but Harry jumps over the sofa, running "Give me that letter!" uncle ran after Harry and he tries opening the lock on his door but fails. Uncle grabs Harry and lifts him into the air.

"Get off!" Harry demanded "They're mine and Y/N's letters! Let go of me!" Harry and uncle fell over, but uncles grasp on his was strong.

"That's it! We're going away! Far away! Where they can't find us!" Uncle Vernon yelled.

"Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he" Dudley asked.

I quickly ran to the sofa and started opening the letter. Dudley turned to me and grabbed my letter. Aunt Petunia held my arms back so I couldn't get any. I pushed her off of me and grabbed another letter, running past her. I looked at uncle but turned around. Aunt grabbed me again and held me back.

~~~~~

We were in a lighthouse-shaped building. It was 1 day before Harry's birthday. Me and Harry drew Harry a cake from the diet on the ground. In the middle, it said 'Happy Birthday' and we drew the candles. When Dudley's watch read 12:00 and started beeping, I turned to Harry.

"Make a wish, Harry" I say, nudging him lightly on the side.

Harry blew out the candles but I quickly got up and stood in front of Harry when the door thudded. I quickly urged Harry to hide and I grabbed an umbrella that was hung by the door. The door kept thudding. Someone was trying to break in. Uncle Vernon came down with a rifle and aunt Petunia by his side.

"Who's there?" he asked and the lock doing off, the door dropping onto the floor.

A large man came in, sucking a little as he entered as he was really tall. He put a pink umbrella in his jacket and sighed heavily.

"Sorry about that" he said and turned around, lifting the door with one hand and pushes it back into the door frame.

"I demand that you leave at once, sir! You are breaking and entering!" Uncle said but the man walked up to him, aunt backing up a little.

"Dry up, Dursley, you great prune" he said and held the barrel of the rifle, twisting it up. Uncle shot the gun upwards and Dudley flinched.

I held the umbrella up in a fencing stance.

"Y/N, you know you won' be able to 'urt me with tha"

"You know my name? How?" I ask, putting the umbrella down, knowing he's right.

"I've known you and Harry since you were born. Mind I haven't seen you and Harry since ye were babies. But, Harry, you're a bit more along than I would've expected. Particularly 'round the middle" the man said to Dudley.

"I- I- I'm not- I'm not Harry" Dudley said, stuttering a lot.

"I- I am" Harry said, coming beside me.

"Well, of course you are. Got something for you. I would've made one for you Y/N, and I did, but Dumbledore didn't let me give it to you on your birthday. 'Fraid I might've sat on it at some point, but I'll imagine it'll taste fine just the same" the man got a box out of a pocket and gave it to Harry "Baked it myself, words and all" the man said and Harry opened the box. In it was a pink cake with green frosting saying 'Happee Birthdae Harry'.

"Thank you" Harry said, looking up at the man.

"It's not everyday that your young man turns 11 now, is it? Aye?" the man asked.

He sat on the sofa and got his pink umbrella out, shooting fire out of it. Me and Harry looked at it, eyes wide open. Harry put the cake box down.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Harry asked.

"Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. Of course you would know all about Hogwarts" Hagrid said, looking at me and Harry.

"Sorry, no" Harry said.

"Never heard of it. Sorry" I say.

"No? Blimey Harry. Blimey Y/N. Didn't you ever wonder where your mums and dads learned it all?" Hagrid asked.

"Learnt what?" Harry asked.

"You're a wizard Harry. And you're a witch Y/N" Hagrid said and I sat on the floor, so confused.

"I'm a what? She's a what?" Harry asked.

"A wizard and a witch. And a thumping good one, I'd wager, once you're trained up a little" Hagrid said.

"No, you've made a mistake. I mean... I can't be a- a- a wizard. I mean, I'm... Just Harry. Just Harry"

"Well, just Harry, did you ever make anything happen? Anything you couldn't explain when you were angry or- or scared?" Hagrid asked. I thought back to the zoo when the glass disappeared, then reappeared. Hagrid nodded his head, smiling.

He got off the sofa and handed me and Harry a letter. The same letters uncle was trying to avoid. I stood up and me and Harry opened our letters, more green writing inside.

"Dear Mr Potter, we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry" Harry said.

"They will not be going I tell you" uncle said, coming to me and Harry "We swore when we took them in we'd put a stop to all this rubbish"

"You knew? You knew all along and you never told me? Never told us?" Harry asked. Aunt started walking towards uncle.

"Of course we knew. How could you not be? My perfect sister being who she was. Oh, my mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. 'We have a witch in the family. Isn't it wonderful?' I was the only one to see her for what she was. A freak! And then she met that Potter... and then she had you and I knew you would be the same. Just as strange, just as... Abnormal. And then, if you please, she went and got herself blown up. And we got landed with you"

"Blown up? You told us our parents died in a car crash" I say, angry as hell.

"Not your parents. His" aunt said and I was so confused.

"A car crash? A car crash killed Lily and James Potter?" Hagrid asked.

"We had to say something" aunt said.

"It's an outrage! It's a scandal!" Hagrid yelled.

"They'll not be going" uncle said.

"Oh, and I suppose a great Muggle like yourself's going to stop them, are you?" Hagrid mocked.

"Muggle?" me and Harry ask at the same time.

"Non-magic folk. These kids had their names down ever since they were born! They're going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world and they will be under the finest headmaster that Hogwarts has ever seen, Albus Dumbledore" Hagrid said in admiration.

"I will not pay to have some crackpot old fool teach him magic tricks" uncle said but Hagrid lifted his umbrella, nagging it at him with every word.

"Never insult Albus Dumbledore in front of me" Hagrid warned.

Hagrid turned to Dudley and he was eating Harry's cake, so Hagrid made Dudley grow a pig tail. He started yelling and jumping around as aunt and uncle were yelling, urging him upstairs.

"Oh, Harry" I call and run up the stairs. I quickly grab a a box of celebrations and a card I had gotten Harry for his birthday. I ran back down and handed it to Harry "I took some money and bought it while we were on our way here" I say, handing him the small box and the card.

He opened the card and read it.

"'Thank you for being the only family I felt I truly had. Love Y/N'. Thank you" Harry said and hugged me.

"Happy birthday" I say.

"Oh, um, I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. Strictly speaking, I'm not allowed to do magic"

"Okay" Harry said, nodding his head lightly. I nodded my head as well. Hagrid got a pocket watch out and looked at the time.

"Oh, were a bit behind schedule. Best be off" Hagrid said and pulled the door so it plopped into the floor "Unless you'd rather stay, of course" Hagrid said and Harry looked up the stairs, then went after Hagrid. I hesitate, but went after the 2 as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 20.2K 132
No one knows the truth about what happened that night. The night Harry Potter lost his parents and became The Chosen One, was also the night that Si...
253K 9.6K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
12K 384 36
(I'm not great at writting so please don't judge me) On her 11th birthday, tomboy Harriet Potter learns that she's a powerful witch with a place wait...
189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...