(English ver) You Are (Not) M...

By xzmayfzx

Happiness... who can predict about happiness? About how long we can be happy? Farewell... who has ever feel s... More

Prologue & Cast Trailers
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 1
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 2
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 3
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 4
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 5
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 6
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 7
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 8
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 9
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 10
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 11
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 12
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 13
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 14
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 15
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 16
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 17
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 18
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 19
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 20
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 21
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 22
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 23
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 24
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 25
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 26
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 27
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 28
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 29
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 30
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 31
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 32
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 33
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 34
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 35
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 36
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 37
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 38
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 39
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 40
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 41
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 42
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 43
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 45
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 46
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 47
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 48
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 49
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 50
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 51
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 52
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 53
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 54
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 55
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 56
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 57
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 58
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 59
You Are (Not) My Destiny [60]

You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 44

12 1 0
By xzmayfzx

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Kim Minseung – Boom Boom Boom

2. SEVENTEEN – Campfire

3. GOT7 – Confession Song

4. K.Will – Day 1

5. SF9 – Different

6. Chen & Punch - Everytime

7. Sondia – First Love

8. Yook Sungjae – From Winter

9. Plastic – Gangnam Exit 4

10. THE BOYZ – Good Bye

SPECIAL APPEARANCE:

Eun Sangyoo: G-IDLE Miyeon

Taxi driver: Kim Kwanggyu

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

Today I played at Lotte World with great satisfaction, purely with the employees of Million Stars. Actually I invited the others to come too (Eunyul eonni, but she said she had a date with Dongsun; Hyeil, but he had a family event with Chinye; I didn't invite Donghyun because he was busy at the shelter) but no one could. But that's okay, I still enjoy playing here, until no one realized we are playing until late at night, to be precise we finished dinner at eight o'clock at night.

"Sajangnim, thank you for the treat today," said Bojin in a formal tone as he raising the glass of soda high.

"I thank you for your hard work. Hopefully we can make Million Stars thrive and we'll finally open a branch!"

"One branch, two branches, and many more branches!" Sangyoo-ssi shouted loudly from our table.

"Yes, Million Stars for All!"

We drink all the soda in our glasses. My stomach is full, my heart is happy, it feels like I haven't felt this in a long time. And I hope this happy feeling can last not just tonight, but much longer. I've been trying to find other activities like helping Donghyun at the shelter (which can really distract me) and today is also part of my effort to make my heart happy. I can no longer think about... him. Because we already have a different path now.

"Oh, what is that?"

"Oh, how funny!"

I turning my head to the front door of the restaurant and see two people in animal clothes standing outside. One person is wearing a white cat costume, its head is huge, but the one wearing a panda costume is even bigger. Sometimes I think, are the people in those costumes okay, I mean, it must be hard to see and walk in those costumes? And as I expected, the panda hit the door and stumbling backwards because of its big head (many people laughing at that), but the cat held its body so that the panda doesn't fall. Finally the cat pushing the door open and the panda (who seemed to be in a daze) staggering into the restaurant.

"What the hell is that?" asked Bojin who was sitting next to me, starting to laugh.

I laughing along with Bojin as the cat joining the panda, and the two of them looking here and there. Then suddenly, the cat pointing at me... no, I hope it's not pointing at me, it's pointing to someone at our table... I think it's pointing at Bojin.

"You know them?"

"Nope. Did they point at me? I think they point to noona!" guess Bojin.

"I? But why me?"

It turned out that Bojin's guess is right, the panda and cat coming up to me and grabbing each of my arms bringing me up.

"What is this?" I asked confusedly, but I laughing along with the others.

The cat pointing at the exit and doesn't seem to have any intention of letting go of my arm.

"I don't think they are dangerous, come with them noona. Let me take care of this here."

"Okay Bojin. I hope they don't kidnap me."

All eyes were on us as the three of us staggering out of the restaurant (there is another frenzy as the three of us trying to exit the door together) and many still watching us as we are at the curb.

"Who are you?"

But they don't answer me, so the panda got into a taxi waiting in front of the restaurant, and pulling me in, the cat pushing me in too. I think I could go crazy sitting with the two of them in the now cramped back seat. It seemed the taxi already know where we are going because they still don't say anything. The middle-aged taxi driver laughing at the confusion on my face.

"Don't worry, they're good people. When I brought them here, they weren't wearing their heads yet."

"But... I still don't know who they are."

"They are your friends, don't worry."

Friends? Which friend? I turning my head to the panda who seemed surprised I turned suddenly to him. Then suddenly, I tickling the panda's side. I heard laughter, but before I could recognize whose voice it is, the cat grabbing my hands.

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU! LET ME GO YAAAH!"

I'm half wrestling with both of them, but I'm amazed by the two of them who persisting not making a sound (but the taxi driver ahjussi shouted at us while laughing) and finally the car stopping in front of Million Stars. Suddenly I no longer tickling them, and the cat has pulling me out. When I'm firmly standing, I realized that there are two more "animals" waiting for me in front of the café: a koala and a pig.

"Is there a costume party here? Who are you guys?"

Looks like the panda give a code to his two friends, so now the four of them are holding me really tight, as if afraid that I might rebel and try to "strip" them again. With the strength of four people (can guarantee they are all MEN), I can no longer resist wherever they will take me. They take me to the second floor, and I'm suddenly stunned by the atmosphere on the second floor of my café. At first I just put a small Christmas tree in the corner of the room, but now there is a giant Christmas tree in the middle of the room, the tree is decorated with colorful lights and white and silver slingers, there are many gift packages under the big tree.

"AHH!"

I'm startled by the sound of a party popper being blown up by two pink rabbits. I don't have the strength to yell at them because I'm busy dodging the falling papers and ribbons, and suddenly I almost fall because I stumble on something. But something caught my hand before I fell. And that something has golden fur. I looking up and feel weak: another cute animal appeared in front of me, the golden retriever. And I realized in its other hand, it's holding a huge bouquet of flowers, and there were lots of colorful hydrangeas (red, pink, blue, purple) wrapped in plastic and tied with pink ribbons. Before I could say anything, someone turning on the audio in the café, the song of GOT7 – Confession Song.

수백 번 성공한적 없는 고백

Hundreds of confessions without success
자신감이 없는 나 should I just go back

I feel so unconfident should I just go back
반드시 고백한다

I say I'll confess for sure
말만 하면 뭐해 in the end

But it's pointless with no actions in the end
니 앞에서 들 수 없는 나의 고개

Can't keep my head up in front of you

난 니가 좋아 이 말이 도대체 왜 어려운지

I'm in love with you, why are these words so hard
말 하려다 말려다 말 하려다 말려다

I keep hesitating to say over and over again
편지를 써서 주는 것 마저도 왜 힘이 들지

Why is it so hard just to write a simple letter
썼다가 또 찢었다 썼다가 또 찢었다

I keep writing and tearing it over and over again

너의 마음이 나와 달라

You may not feel the same way as I do
너를 두 번 다신 못 볼까 봐

I may never see you again
그게 너무 두려워서

That's what I'm afraid of
말할 용기가 나질 않아

Don't have the courage to tell you
이렇게 노래를 빌려

With this song let me
나의 마음을 너에게 열게

Open my heart to you

()

And now I'm at a loss for words, and I'm getting a little worried. Is this... The "animals" has already surrounded me and the dog, they are jumping and clapping loudly. The dog suddenly kneel before me and handed me the giant bouquet. I take the bouquet, but I'm still very confused. Is my guess right? Or am I just thinking too much?

"누나 저에게 많은 의미가 있어요. 지금부터 널 지켜줄 수있게 해줘. (Noona is so precious, let me protect you from now on)"

I recognized the voice. And he took off the dog's head. Min Donghyun is still kneeling in front of me and smiling widely. It takes me a long time to decide what to do.

"Stand up, you make me feel shy."

"Is that your answer to the sentence I chose with difficulty, noona?" Donghyun protested, he pouted, so cute.

"So what should I do? You didn't even ask me in that sentence. So it's only natural that I didn't give you an answer?"

"Uh... then I better change..."

"You know I will definitely give you a positive reaction to whatever you say."

I love you, baby I,
I love you (아주 오래 전부터)

I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I,
I love you (I do)

하루 종일 너의 답장을 기다려

All day long I wait for your reply
혹시라도 말 실수 할까 봐서

I keep writing and erasing to make sure
썼다 지웠다를 반복해

There's no mistake in my words
나의 진심관 달리 말이 헛 나오네

I accidentally say things that I don't mean
거울을 보며 연습했던

The dramatic lines
드라마 같은 대사들은 네 앞에 서면

That I practiced in front of the mirror
까먹은 채로 허둥대

Are all forgotten when I stand
내 손은 너의 손 앞에서 멈칫해

In front of you, flustering me
심장소리가 너에게 들릴 듯이 커지네 yeah

My hands hesitate in front of yours

너의 마음이 나와 달라

My heartbeat sound getting louder
너를 두 번 다신 못 볼까 봐

You might hear it
그게 너무 두려워서

You may not feel the same way as I do
말할 용기가 나질 않아

I may never see you again, that's what I'm afraid of
이렇게 노래를 빌려

Don't have the courage to tell you
나의 마음을 너에게 열게

With this song let me open my heart for you

(GOT7 – Confession Song)

"So you mean..." said Donghyun sounding confused.

"You really have to protect me from now on huh."

"OOOOOOOOOO!!!"

I finally recognized the panda: it's Joonki! When Donghyun stand up, I handed him my flower bouquet and attacked Joonki. I lunged at him and made him fall.

"NOONA! OH MY GOD! FORGIVE ME!"

The atmosphere was very frenzied when I managed to open the panda's head, and Joonki was right in it, then I recognized the others too: the cat was Dongsun, the koala was Hyeil and the one I thought was a man, the pig, was Yeowoo; the bunny twins are Chinye and Eunyul eonni. Dongsun fall because he was late avoiding the panda's rolling head, and when he fell, he bumped into Yeowoo in front of him, Yeowoo also fall while grabbing Chinye's hand, the three of them fell with a loud sound accompany with a scream. Eunyul eonni tried to help the three of them, but her legs tackled Hyeil's legs which were outstretched when he tried to separate me and Joonki, and she ended up falling too. Donghyun, the last time I saw him, took his cell phone and captured this mess.

"DONGHYUN, YOU SHOULD HELP US!" I cried desperately.

"No, noona, this is so funny. Continue it."

And it seemed that night was a sign of how crowded our relationship would be. Tonight is just the beginning.

I love you, baby I,
I love you (아주 오래 전부터)

I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I,
I love you (I do)

내 심장은 DRUM 소리처럼 두근거려

My heart beats like a drum
내 품은 너를 꽉 안을 날만 기다려

My arms just wait for the day to hug you tight
내 달력은 빨간 표시만을 기다리고

My calendar just waits for the day marked red
내 고백은 나의 용기만을 기다려

My confession just wait for my courage
여전히 나는 소심한 바보지만

Though I'm still a timid fool
수많은 밤을 새며 썼던 이 노래가

I hope this song I wrote for countless nights
나의 진심을 전해주길 원해

Deliver my sincerity
이어폰 한 쪽을 너의 손에

Take one side of the earphone in your hand
어때?

Shall we?

I love you, baby I,
I love you (아주 오래 전부터)

I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I,
I love you (I do, I do)

(GOT7 – Confession Song)

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 31.9K 54
[COMPLETED] What will happen to him when someone whom he dearly love will leave him forever.... will he be able to move on in his life or will he be...
17.5K 439 55
No matter what happen between two hearts, if it's meant to be then it will find its way back to each other again. And even a change of desire wouldn'...
257 12 8
•Preview• "How much do you love me?" said one. "Until the end of my life, I love you so much. You can't even imagine. If I have to give up my life fo...
3K 86 36
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...