You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 43

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Yoo Seungwoo & Oohyo – 45.7 cm

2. EXO – Beautiful

3. Kim Ez – Because of You

4. Kim Minseung – Boom Boom Boom

5. SEVENTEEN – Campfire

6. GOT7 – Confession Song

7. K.Will – Day 1

8. SF9 – Different

9. Chen & Punch - Everytime

10. Sondia – First Love

MIN DONGSUN'S POV

"Forgive me."

I still can't believe the words I heard and what I'm doing now. This morning I received a call from a number I didn't recognize, which apparently was from Park Gyosunim. He asked me to meet at a cafe across campus at lunch time. And finally I met him, and the first sentence that came out of his mouth turned out to be an apology.

"I'm sorry about the drunk Eunyul incident. I also felt emotional at that time because you didn't treat her well."

"Yes, I admit that sometimes I treat her badly," I said, "but I always learn from my mistakes... and I am willing to do better every day, for her."

"You can be trusted, Min Dongsun. I can see that. I'm actually just... jealous? I actually regretted letting her go in the first place. I was so happy to see her again... but it turns out she wasn't that happy to see me again."

"How can she be happy, you left such a bad memory on her."

"Yeah, I know it's all my fault. And I'm so late now. I can also see that she loves you very much."

"I love her too," I reassured him.

"Again, I'm sorry. From now on I will only be friends with her... and that's if she wants to. I won't force anything anymore."

"It's okay, Park Gyosunim. I can never really hate you. You are also my teacher."

"Thank you, Min Dongsun. Turns out you were exactly what I heard about you. You are a very good person."

"I'm not that good," I laughing.

But at least now I'm removing a burden from my heart. Things will get better from now on right? Eunyul noona, now I can make you happy without worrying about many things anymore.

***

MIN DONGHYUN'S POV

"I am home."

It was one o'clock in the morning when I entering the apartment, and naturally it's quiet. Appa and eomma must be sleeping. But when I entering my room, Dongsun hyong is still lying on the bed, he is still busy with his cell phone.

"Oh, you're finally home too. Why so late at night?"

"I was dropping Choeun noona. She can't go to the shelter tomorrow and the day after... but she will go again on the last day she said," I replied as I taking off my thick clothes layer by layer, some I hang, some I just throw to the corner of the room.

"Is everything okay?"

살짝 기대는 어깨

Leaning on my shoulder
거기까지는 okay

That is okay
사실 지금도 난 좋은데

Actually I like it now

더 다가와도 okay

You can come closer it's okay
멀어질까 걱정돼

I'm afraid you're going to be further
아직 준비 안된 것 같애

I don't think I'm ready

우리들 사이엔 우리 둘만 모르게

I guess there's a line that is drawn without knowing
그어진 선 같은 게 있나 봐

Between you and me
친구라 하기엔

We are more
더 가까운 것 같은데

Than friends
우린 그 선 위에 서있나 봐

But we're still standing on that line

()

"Yes, the dogs have already been evacuated 70%, so only the smaller and younger dogs are left..."

"It's not just about the dog. I also asked about you and Choeun noona."

"Oh we... well... okay," I said as I changed my shirt.

"You aren't planning on... well, you know. Tell her how you feel?"

"Don't you think it's too soon?"

"There is no sooner or later. After all, you've been waiting for her for several years. What do you think your chances are?"

"What do you think hyung?" I asked as I lay down beside him.

"Seeing her quickly open her heart to you again... maybe 70%?"

"What about the remaining 30%?"

"Depends on how you tell her."

I struggled to force myself to sleep that night, because I thought about what Dongsun hyong said. I have to find a way to get the remaining 30%. But how? I'll have to search the internet for ideas too, I guess.

***

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

"Noona!"

I lift up my head from my busy activity reply to Donghyun's message. Bojin suddenly sit across from me and he smiling widely.

"What is this? Is there something happy you want to tell me?"

"Noona, I have a request," replied Bojin who put his hands to support his chin.

"Yes, what is it?"

"I've been so bored lately. I also think that we all need a vacation after... well, reopening. Yesterday's reopening was really stressful for all of us."

"Do you mean our group, or..."

"No, I mean, us and the employees."

"You're right Bojin," I said, "it wasn't easy for us to get to this process. So... I guess you have an idea?"

"Shall we go to Lotte World? I heard they are giving a promo if we buy tickets for the group."

"Hmm... I guess that's good enough. Will you help buy the tickets?"

"Can! Even now I can too!" exclaimed Bojin excitedly and immediately take his phone, "so for when?"

"Weekends I don't think are good, because the place must be crowded."

"How about Friday?"

"The day after tomorrow? I promised Donghyun that I would accompany him on his last day at the shelter."

"So... tomorrow?"

"Okay, just tomorrow. Let's go!"

"Wow, Choeun noona is indeed the best sajangnim!"

***