You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 22

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. SF9 – Different

2. Chen & Punch - Everytime

3. Sondia – First Love

4. Im Hanbyul – Heejae

5. Chunji & Eunha – Hold Your Hand

6. Bolbbalgan4 – To My Youth

7. EXO - Wait

8. ASTRO – We Still

9. Jeong Sewoon – When You Call My Name

10. J_Ust – You

SPECIAL APPEARANCE:

AN DOHYEOK = Kang Daniel

NURSE 1 = BLACKPINK Jisoo

NURSE 2 = BLACKPINK Rose

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

The Friday that Hyojae University students have been waiting for has arrived. Since my friends are all excited for this, I'm excited too. After all, Million Stars will also indirectly become sponsor in this event, I will just relax by enjoying the event there. Besides, I heard that there is a lot of food being sold at this event. The event itself will last for three days from 9am to 10pm. I can just enter as soon as the door is opened because I have a special sponsorship access card. Everything around me is colorful: there are lots of tents, various decorations and the buildings in the distance are also decorated with banners and other decorations. I received a brochure in the form of a folder and an event schedule from a student. The band competition will be held today at 4pm, and surprisingly the sports faculty, medical and of course, the arts faculty, all three of them made it to the finals, and that means I can watch Chungdae today. Besides, I need to try the Haunted Maze from the medical school too, because I made a promise with Donghyun. I don't think it would be too scary, right? So I'll try that after watching the band competition later.