You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 26

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Junggigo – Only U

2. Seulgi & Wendy – Only You

3. PRODUCE X 101 CRAYON – Pretty Girl

4. Elaine – Rain or Shine

5. SEVENTEEN – Say Yes

6. RED VELVET – See The Stars

7. ASTRO – Should've Held On

8. Soyou & Junggigo - Some

9. Kim Jaehwan – Some Days

10. N. FLYING – Spring Memories

SPECIAL APPEARANCE:

CUSTOMER: LOONA'S CHUU

JUNG HYOEUN: BLACKPINK'S LISA

PARK TAE-AH: 2PM TAECYEON

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

They look just perfect.

Yes, I heard this guy is a new model, right? And I also know that he had the role of "extras" with Youngkyong in the previous commercial.

But seeing them together now, they seemed meant to be together.

They both have beautiful eyes.

They are my favorite couple now!

Previously, I never wanted Youngkyong to partner with anyone, but for the first time I agreed that she was paired perfectly with this man.

I put down my cell phone and rested my head on the office table. I don't know what to think and what to feel. What I just read was an article about Chungdae and Youngkyong who were recently crowned models for beauty products. Below that are lots of comments from netizens. I can't blame them, they don't know Chungdae already has a girlfriend. Since we met on the last day of the campus event, to be honest we haven't seen each other again, and that means it's been about a week, eight days to be exact. I know Chungdae is busy, again, I can't blame him. I also shouldn't be jealous of whatever their fans say about them. But is it that easy to do that? I also admit... Chungdae and Youngkyong look really good together. I don't know where my position is... who am I? Is it true that Youngkyong is the woman between us, or am I actually the woman between them?

"Suddenly I feel stupid. AAAAAAH I AM STUPID!"

"Noona?"

I heard a knock on my office door. Did I scream so loud earlier?