You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 13

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Yoo Seonho – One Blue Star

2. Junggigo – Only U

3. Seulgi & Wendy – Only You

4. PRODUCE X 101 CRAYON – Pretty Girl

5. Elaine – Rain or Shine

6. SEVENTEEN – Say Yes

7. RED VELVET – See The Stars

8. ASTRO – Should've Held On

9. Soyou & Junggigo - Some

10. Kim Jaehwan – Some Days

MIN DONGSUN'S POV

This is my third day of college. It is very different to return to the learning environment after compulsory military service. But I can't help to feel the memories of going to Hwachin School are back. How come it's not? Every now and then I bump into my friends at times and places that sometimes I don't expect. However, we do not meet like we used to when we had the same break, lunch and study time. And now we all don't wear our uniforms anymore. The campus environment is also very large, so it's actually a coincidence that I can run into whoever it is. There are no Choeun noona in my neighborhood, but I'm quite used to it, because when I went to school in my last year, Choeun noona had resigned from school. But I should have met Eunyul noona quite often, but I haven't even met her once in three days. I did leave with her this morning, but we never came home together. My noona has gotten really busy and I miss her.

"Dongsun!"

I recognized the voice and a moment later, Bojin hyong sat beside me while putting his bag on the empty bench next to him. Oh yes, I almost forgot that we were studying in the same department and how Donghyun sometimes still finds it difficult to accept his sudden presence in our group. Donghyun is just jealous, I guess.

"Hyong also took this course?" I asked.

"I'm embarrassed to say, but my grades weren't good enough, so I just repeated," he replied with a laugh, "I got a B in Introduction to Architecture, but I want to get an A."

"I thought hyong got a C," I joked, laughing too.

"I won't allow B and C grades in all of my courses."

I laughed again and kept this conversation well in my memory, because I thought Donghyun would be... happy? Or not? To hear this information. Bojin hyong's madness in academics is clearly different from Donghyun's.

"Good morning all. Maybe this is the first time we've met, but for some students, maybe you guys are bored of meeting me."

"Oh! He..."

"You know him?"

"Ah, not really... I've only seen him once, hyong."

It's true I don't know this professor, but I saw him on Christmas Eve when I helped Eunyul noona. This lecturer is a man who was with Eunyul noona that night. They actually seem to know quite well, but since Eunyul noona didn't tell me anything about him, I didn't even ask her anymore. Maybe I should ask later? Because it turns out that the man is my lecturer. I saw the lecturer turn on the Power Point Presentation he had prepared and his name appeared on the first page: Park Hyunbin.

"Park Gyosunim is a graduate of the University of London, you know. I'm sure he must be a genius. He also taught a course on Materials in Architecture in the fifth semester, so you'll see him again later."