In your arms

By ola_writesss

π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘“π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘π‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘›π‘‘ ... More

00 | Introduction
01 | The new neighbour
02 | The playboy look
03 | New me
04 | Alone
05 | Boredom
06 | Hero
07 | Prove it
08 | Anxiety
09 | Finally
10 | Broken
11 | Accepting reality
12 | A mess
13 | It's been a while
15 | The old one
16 | Apology
17 | A chance?
18 | Twise
19 | One night
20 | Blood
21 | Never again
22 | Yellow
23 | You promised
24 | Like my uncle
25 | Tonight
26 | New dress
27 | Over it
28 | Care
29 | Our first
30 | Finish it
31 | Parents
32 | Darker shade of red
33 | A white lie
34 | I am fine!
35 | The past
36 | Another failed plan
37 | An angel to me
38 | Dinner with old friends
39 | A distraction
40 | A blessing to take
41 | My comfort
42 | I love you both!
43 | Anything for her
44 | A new city
45 | Everything
46 | Escape
47 | Darkness
48 | Epic
β€’ Epilogue | Our story
β€’ Bonus chapter | Surprise

14 | Entertaining

1.4K 46 27
By ola_writesss

I was in my office when Brooke walked in.

-"Girl,we should go out tonight."

-"No."

-"It's Friday.Go out and live your life."

-"This is my life Brooke."

-"This is not your life.Filled with papers and meetings.It should be more entertaining and fun."

-"Fine."

-"Cool, I will pick you up at 9 o'clock."

-"Brooke,I will drive myself."

-"I am thinking you should get drunk tonight."

-"Nope."

-"Bet."she says.

I left my office and was about to go to my dad's office to give him some papers to sign for the new shipments.Of course they were legal.

*knock knock*

-"Come in," he said.

I opened the door and walked over to his desk."Hello dad"

-"Hello darling!"

-"Here are the papers you need to sign for the new shipments.After you're done give them to Alex.He will take care of the rest."

-"Thank you honey.What would I have done without you?"

I laughed.

-"Up for dinner tonight at the house."

-"Can't! Brooke has been begging me to go out with her.She says my life was boring."

-"She is right honey.It would be good if you go out."

-"Yeah whatever.I will see you tomorrow.If you need anything, text me."

-"I will.Have fun."

-"Bye."

I went home early today.I usually stay at the office until 6.I had a long shower and ate some leftovers that were in the fridge. I started getting ready to go out.

I thought to myself.I should go out and live a little,like Brooke said.As I was getting ready I facetimed Sarah.She looked a mess.Having a baby at a young age made her suffer a lot.

I wore a dress which was too revealing. Fixed my hair and did my makeup.

Brooke texted me that she is here.I took my bag and left.

***

-"I am never letting you drive again."

-"Why?"

-"You almost crashed twice." I say.

-"Almost."

-"Bitch.If we die it will be your fault."

-"Oh I am not going to die until I see you get drunk."

-"Good luck with that."

-"I haven't seen you drunk since college."

-"Because I don't drink as much as I did in college. "

-"We all drinked a lot in college."

-"True."

She pulled up in front of this club I have never heard of.

-"Are you ready?"

-"Bitch I was born ready."

-"Okay who are you and what have you done to Jasmine Davis."

-"Haha,very funny."

As we entered the club I came to notice that this club had more security than the other clubs I have been to.

Should I be concerned or relieved ?

We went straight to the bar.We each took two shots and that was already getting in my head.

A guy came up to Brooke and asked her to dance.She went to dance with him and I was left alone at the bar.

-"What is a stunning girl like you doing here all by herself?" I turn around I see an old looking man.His eyes were fucking my body in a thousand different ways.

-"You should come and dance with me."

-"Thanks but I am not interested." I was so uncomfortable.I could tell that he wasn't going to leave me alone.I knew coming here was a bad idea.

-"Oh come on don't be such an innocent girl.Be the slut that you are."

-"Who the fuck gave you the right to say that?"

-"Relax baby.I don't bite." He said while coming close to me and grabbing my face with one hand and my arm with the other.

-"Let me go." He was pulling me near the exit.Who knew where he was going to take me.

What is going to happen to me?

-"Now you have nowhere to go, princess." he said while smirking.His hands played with my hair.They made their way in between my thighs.He was so close to touch me when...

-"Berny let the girl go." Somebody yelled.His voice was so familiar but deeper.

He directed a gun towards Berny, apparently that was his name.Before he had the opportunity to shoot he ordered one of his men behind him to get me out of here.

He let me go.His men took me out of there.

-"Are you okay?" he asked.

-"Yeah I am fine."

-"You are lucky.I am Finn by the way."

-"Jasmine.Thanks for saving me."

-"No problem."

-"What are they going to do to him?"

-"It will be better if you don't know, trust me."

I nod.

The two other men came out of there like nothing happened.My eyes met with his.I could recognize those eyes anywhere in the world.

Those eyes lied to me and left me more broken than I already was.

-"Hey Jasmine!" He said.

I was still holding eye contact.I was furious.I slapped him right across the face.

-"You left me and after all this fucking years you say Hey Jasmine."I practically screamed.

He came closer."Keep your voice down. I wasn't going to disappear forever."

-"I wish you did."

-"We were teenagers, Jas.I didn't know what was waiting for me outside."

-"You could have told me earlier, not last minute."

-"I know" he admitted.His eyes were glossy. I missed him.He looks so different, with a suit and everything.

-"I have to go.Thanks for saving me."

-"You can't just leave now." Tyler said.

-"Oh I can't leave now huh.I am not the first one to do so."

-"Please at least let me give you a ride home."

-"Fine" I wasn't really wanting to argue with him in the middle of the road.

His car was miraculous.He opened the car door for me as he always would in the past.

-"So how has life been?" He asked.

-"Good.I work with dad now.I bought an apartment. "

-"Tell me something I don't know."

-"What do you mean."

-"Well I know all of that."

-"How?"

-"Well our dads shared a small company on the south side.After my dad died 2 years ago.I took control at a young age. When your dad gave me papers to sign I saw your name there once.You took care of the finances. That's when I asked Alex about you."

Alex was my dad's right hand men.He also was mine too.I could ask him anything and he would do it.

-"What were you doing at one of my clubs, Jasmine?"

-"Your club?? Since when?"

He laughed. I just sat there.

-"Did you kill the men?"

-"I did."

-"Why?"

-"Because he was touching you.Also he was a snitch."

-"What did he do to you?" I am confused.

-"You are asking too many questions."

-"Well I want to know Tyler."

He took a deep breath."You are lucky that I trust you."

I just looked at him not knowing what was going to be said in front of my face.

-"My dad wasn't just a businessman. He was the Don of a mafia.A big one.The reason I came and left your life so soon was because people,well technically enemies, were trying to eliminate us.I didn't know that his job was that dangerous.He didn't tell me much.He wanted to protect me from this life."

-"A mafia? Does that mean that?"

-"Yes I am now the Don of the mafia now and no your dad is not involved."

-"Tyler, I don't know what to say?"

-"I know that you are probably scared of me right now but don't be.I have been wishing for us to meet again." he paused "Me leaving was also to keep you safe.After my dad told me more about us moving here I knew the right thing to do was leave and try to adjust to the mafia life."

He pulled up in front of my apartment.

How did he know my address? I didn't give it to him?? Stalker.

-"How come I never saw you in meetings?"

-"I knew that you would be part of it so I usually send my right hand man."

-"You didn't want to see me?"

-"No.I was scared to see you.I knew that you would get mad.I took the Don power around the time you started working with your dad."

-"Thanks for the ride."I say as I open the door.I was mad that I am hearing all of this from his mouthand not my dad's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 4.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
1.6M 42.8K 68
He kisses the corner of my lips one final time before pulling away, forcing my eyes to fly wide in irritation as I see the wicked yet beautiful smirk...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
2M 52.3K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...