Angel and his Mafia Don

By Sami232200

After a shocking betrayal Angelo Valentino La Costa runs away from the only home he has ever known. Attending... More

Synopsis
Characters
1| New life
2| An eye for an eye
3| First day
4| Ultimate Nuisance
5| Skeletons
6| Pearlescent
7| Meeting New York's Elite
8| Angel Suits You
9| Aleksander Sounds Perfect
10| Crème Brûlée
11| Hospital Memories
12| Dark Room
13| Letter Of Gloom
14| Psycho Ex
15| Imagine You Naked
16| Unexpected Visitor
17| Secret Meeting
18| All For One Bag
19| Evilest Of Them All
20| 10 Seconds
21| Aftermath
22| Not As Delicious As You
23| Satisfactory Payment
24| Dead Man Walking
25| Globe Trotting
26| Tremendous Tasks
27| Orgins Of Riches
28| Green Eyed Angel.
29| Flushed
30| Found
31| Worse Before It Gets Better
32| Hatred Is A Strong Word
33| Carry Me
35| Fear Of Uknown
36| Absolute Carnage

34| Jealousy, Jealousy

93 5 2
By Sami232200

Angelo

"Let me go you stupid man."

His palms are firmly resting on my ass, fingers occasionally tapping to the faint beat of music from the club. He's already exploring me like he me owns me. The sanest option would be to put an end to it but I don't. My legs obviously move on their own accord, wrapping around his firm torso.

It's definitely to stabilise myself to avoid falling. No other reason.

A stupid smirk has been permanently etched on his face since we left the dance floor. We finally reach the end of the hallway, coming face to face with a large almost metallic door. Two men wearing suits great him, they were standing directly in front of the door so I'm assuming they're security.

"Sir, there's an update," one of the guards cautiously informs him. I can't help but listen extra closely, my nosy ass craves every speck of information about Aleksander.

We step inside, by that I mean Aleksander because he is still yet to release my body. I'm above the ground, wrapped up in his strong arms, what more could a boy ask for?

"Not now."

"Sir, it's I-I."

Aleksander interrupts him. "What point of not fucking now do you not understand."

He's never raised his voice in front of me before. His sudden outburst should terrify me but the weirdest thing is that it doesn't. It makes my stomach twist in this unusual way.

"Sorry Sir." The man quickly apologises, shutting the door.

I look around, we're in his office. It's decorated exactly how I'd imagine, it's an extension of the man before me. He carries me towards the desk and releases me directly on top of it. Aleksander is standing right in front of me, we're too close. But unlike with that man on the dance floor, this feels perfect.

Maybe too perfect, I'm still waiting for the moment I'm pinched and I wake up.

"There was no need for that," We make eye contact and it's as if he's staring into my bruised soul. Part of me just wants to push his buttons. I bite the bullet and reprimand him. "You overreacted."

"For what?" He immediately questions me like some type of detective desperately attempting to discover the motive of my annoyance.

"All of it, shouting at the man on the dance floor, dragging me here, and just now."

"First of, telling him to leave doesn't concern you."

Why did it hurt when he said that?

"I didn't drag you, I carried you. It seemed like you enjoyed it, my sweet Angel."

"That's not true." I argue pathetically. First rule, never show that you like them more than they like you.

"You have many talents," he starts with his goddam perfect smirk. "But lying isn't one of them."

I could see the hidden meaning behind his words, I try my hardest to hide the smile forming on my face. I'm breaking the second rule, never show that that their words affect you.

"He was touching you and it messed with my head, I tried hard to stay away but it's impossible."

"And? I don't belong to you."

Aleksander brings himself closer to me, his voice deepens. "That's where your mistaken angel."

" I'm not going down that road with you." My voice breaks. "You've hurt me."

"In what way?" Aleksander asks, genuine concern lacing his voice. In my heart, I hope that sincerity is real and not an act. It wouldn't be the first time I've fallen for sweet words.

"Loads of things."

"Be more specific baby."

"Why did you let Adrian sit with you, he was practically in your lap."

I feel over emotional. I've always been sensitive but thinking back to them together makes me want to burst into tears. Even though I rejected him, I didn't want someone to take my place so easily. I'm so selfish but I wanted what we had to be special.

"You're jealous." He completely ignores my question, tightening his grip on my waist. He lifts me in his arms once again. This man! It's like he's never comfortable.

"Fuck you."

"I'll gladly take responsibility for that."

Him and his smart mouth

Aleksander carries me towards the chair behind the desk, situating me in his lap.  "He wasn't in my lap but I'll gladly have you sit on me."

"Don't lie to me."

His evilness carries on, more words fall out right next to my ear, barely a whisper.  "Let's establish something, you were definitely jealous and I was insanely jealous."

"I wasn't jealous," I counter him, hiding my head into his shoulder. My face feels warm so I'm most definitely red at this point.

"We're going in circles, clearly you got your little revenge."

"I-I." My words can't come out, he's reading me like a goddam book. Aleksander cups my face in his palms, staring directly into my eyes.

"Tell me it didn't affect you seeing me with another man."

I wanted to scream at the top of my fucking lungs of course it did. I needed to warn him not to see anyone other than me. But I don't. I'll have to settle for a simple answer.

"It did."

"Good boy, finally the truth."

The content feeling that courses through me doesn't compete with anything in this world. Well maybe everything except his hardness underneath me.

"Alek, I can feel something."

"You know exactly what it is Angelo, you're not stupid." He counters rhetorically, slowly parting my legs open with one hand, the other holding my waist.

"I have no idea as to what you're referring to," I argue, glaring up at him.

"Enough talk, spread these pretty legs for me."

Alek moves his hands to my stomach, and I instantly move them away feeling vulnerability. 

"Hold me around my waist." I order him.

He cups my clothed dick sending goosebumps up my spine."Do you feel warm, my lovely?"

I whine in response as he tightens his unforgiving grip. Aleksander slowly undresses me, piece by piece, his hungry eyes devouring my body. Every item of clothing apart from my top half falls to the floor until I'm sitting naked in his lap.

"You don't know what you're doing to me." He whispers, his voice full of need. Alek lifts me slightly to slide his suit pants off, I help him like the diligent lover I am.

In one full swoop Aleksander's pants and boxers are flung across the room somewhere stressing our urgency for each-other. He immediately starts to rub our dicks together, a stray moan escapes me. It's crazy that I'm already painfully hard. Maybe it's just the affect he has on me.

"Can you feel it?" Aleksander cruelly questions, grinding into me. Our cocks are pressing together, it's a completely different feeling to having his hands there. I can feel a powerful heat dancing of his skin, sinking into every inch of me.

He repeats himself, "Feel them together Angel?"

I moan in response.

"Words," he demands, stopping the rocking sensation.

"Yes! Yes I can," I all but scream. Moving forward to create the feeling once again.

"Great."

"Your ego is hitting the roof just because you've got me feeling this way," I scream, my voice raggedy from the intense pleasure I'm feeling.

"Thats where your wrong, we're both feeling that way. Feel how hard I am angel," he presses his dick harder into mine. "I don't think you're trying hard enough."

"Does this simply satisfy you? Is this enough?"

"It's too much," I manage to respond. "but I need more!"

My words don't make sense at this point.

"I could never deny you," he whispers sweetly into my ear, laying a gentle kiss there.

Not one second later, he grabs my hair pulling me closer. Our dicks press together even harder, I didn't think it was possible. My stomach lurches. The roughness of his actions a sharp contrast to his gentle words a few seconds earlier.

"I... too much" I pathetically moan, out of breath.

"Deep breathes angel..I just want you to feel good, breathe, does it feel good?"

His hand is still holding onto my hair, gently tugging. Our faces are barely inches apart, I look into his green eyes. Any self resolve I had crumbles the moment my lips meet Aleksanders. I open my mouth as wide as possible to deepen the kiss. His tongue dances with mine in a perfect harmony.

Aleksander simply sets fire to my lips, mouth and throat swallowing every moan. My heart stupidly beats for him, the constant movement drumming in my chest. He's resurrected me in ways that aren't possible, in ways he'll never know the extent of.

"Mmm," moans of contentment roll of me in waves.

"How I've missed your lips," he admits unapologetically. "Now carry on."

He pulls me closer, deepening the kiss. We carry on kissing, the taste of his mouth paralysing me. The roughness of the kiss and our dicks rubbing together, pushes me. The sensation forces me to bite Aleksander's bottom lip.

I thought I took it a step to far but Aleksander's smirk settles my mind. He liked it.

We break away, leaving me whimpering at the loss.

Aleksander's arms are tightly wrapped around my waist. He's concentrating on rubbing against me. "So you like it rough? I guess I've been holding back then."

He thrusts his hips into me. Pleasure full sparks erupt all over me, from my dick to my stomach.

"Ugh," I let out another annoying noise.

"I love it angel, scream for me." Aleksander's admits, tangling his knuckles deep into my hair.

And I do

Unshamefully

"Feels great right?" Aleksander asks, rocking back and forth."You make me so hard."

"Mmm," I agree with him.

"Alek," I get his attention instantly. "Pull my hair harder."

"You sure?"

How do I tell him it excites me. Am I a pervert?

"Just do it," I snap my impatience trickling through.

"Ok, ok such a bossy angel. I could just devour you."

"Ughh, y-"

The butterflies in my stomach swarm to one specific spot.  It increases tenfold as he tugs on my hair, creating a pleasure full pressure within me. My dick hardens, droplets glistening. They flow from the tip. I'm losing myself from the pleasure, I've never felt anything like it before.

He rocks into me, it's almost as if his dick is in me but it isn't. "You're so hard, how about a contest?"

My curiousty takes hold, "What?"

"Let's see who comes first."

I knew that it would be impossible to win. But I love challenges.

I thrusts my hips into him. Aleksander grunts in response, more than before. I think I might just win.

"Angel, there's no way I'll let you win," with that he all but slams into me. It knocks all words out of me, the intensity of his thrusts increasing after each second. The pleasure courses through me, sending my body into a frenzy.

"Oh my," I moan uncontrollably, my hips trembling hopelessly.

I attempt to do the same. Rubbing crazily, with no clear plan.

"Hh," Alek responds.

The constant rocking and rubbing sends pleasure throughout my body. I wonder if he's feeling what I'm feeling. I receive some reassurance when I hear his pleasure filled groans sink into the room.

"Hha, hah."

Don't tell me I'm going to win.

Me the unsexiest person on this plant.

"I-I'm going to w-win," I tease him through deep breathes.

He looks up at me, that stupid smirk plastered across his face. "I wouldn't bet on it."

Aleksander most definitely loses it, thrusting into me like he's fucking me.

"Ugh...ah..ah...anghhh-" I scream from the intensity.

I tense my core as Aleksander's thrusts quicken. The pleasure insane, sending me soaring.

"You think think,"

He thrusts after every word.

"your pathetic attempt,"

Thrust

"can really work?"

Thrust

"Don't underestimate me," I respond. Reaching for his dick, massing his scrotum. I attempt to cup it before gently squeezing.

Aleksander's most definitely loses it, his thrusts slowing down.

"Hah, angel," he groans. "My pretty little cheater."

"Hands weren't in the rules."

I giggle in response. "Looks like I've won!"

Unexpectedly, Aleksander pulls me by my waist into him. Our dicks tightly wrapped together, his hand holiding both close together. Aleks palm is warm and rough, his fingers sending shockwaves through me. The feeling affecting each and every vein in my body.

I hold onto him for support, steadying myself.

"You said no hands," I whine glaring at the man before me.

"Don't play dumb, angel...You were trying to get me to cum with your pretty little hands."

"I-wanted to see you cum," I moan the heat seducing me.

"Don't worry about that, with this face in front of me it would be impossible."

"Stop that." I blush at his words.

"It's the truth, now don't forget who's in charge Angel."

He thrusts whilst both of cocks are wrapped together. The squelching noise from the precum mixes with the moans the office is already engulfed in. The wet sounds turn me on even more if that's even possible.

"Nah...oh." I moan uncontrollably. A tingling sensation deep within my core.

"Who's in charge?"

I ignore him, writhing in line with his thrusts. Hoping the friction will ease me but it doesn't. I need him to help me.

"I won't repeat myself."

"You!" I scream at him, my voice slightly raspy.

"Wrong answer," he shouts back at me.

" Aleksander, please let me cum," I beg him desperately.

"That's perfect Angel, all I needed was my name from your pretty little lips."

Aleksander's fingers trail up towards the tops of both our dicks.

My panting increases, "ugh..ahh.....ahhhh!"

He presses a finger on right at the top of my dick, rubbing the slit. I lose it. The pleasure forcing me to scream. My precum, it coats my rock hard dick, dripping onto Aleksanders.

"Feels so g-good..Anghh...hah..Alek-Aleks...ahh.."

My stomach goes into a spasm so I wrap my arms tightly around Aleksander's neck. We're both in an undeniable haze, immersesed in eachother. Every inch of my body quivers engulfed by him.

Alek moans, feeling what I'm feeling. He's harder than before. "You're harder."

"The reason is right in front of me... hold me tightly."

"Ah..ahh..ahhhh."

I'm in a state of ruin, as Aleksander rubs harder.

"Faster, faster," I beg him.

"Angel, nghh" he groans in response.

He starts to cum and I can't hold myself any longer.

"Nghhh...ahhh....——"

Cum drops from of our bodies onto the floor.

"Hngg..nah," I moan is post orgasim bliss, relaxing in his strong arms.

Just one word. Wow

A/N
Hopefully you liked that, it's getting intense.
I also have this chapter from Alek's POV.

Please support this story by voting and commenting.
Thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.5K 34
[LGBT+ Romance, BoyxBoy] "Oh my god! Can you just shut the hell up?!" The man sneered. Alexander smirked, having a mischievous glint in his eyes. "...
190K 11.9K 39
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...
78.3K 4.7K 101
Beck is on the run. After being nearly killed by his homophobic father, his mother flees their pack and take refuge with him in Ruckerford Falls, the...
4.3K 275 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...