The Gem Demon Slayer (Gems X...

Galing kay Bulbasaur744

Pyrope the most beloved gem in red diamond's court she was perfect in every way, to everyone else but her. Sh... Higit pa

The Beloved
The adventure starts here
Final selection
A/N
The Beauty
The Docter pt.2
Extra: How the Fanclub started
The Weird Kid in the Mansion
The Gem and The Spider
Around the Base
The Mistake
If You Give a Demon Kindness...
Extra: The Sleep?
The Train of Surprises
The Two New Comrades
Cult Problems
A/n
Red light Disaster
Pyropes day Off
A War is Brewing

The Little Fans

111 1 0
Galing kay Bulbasaur744

Both pyrope and tanjiro saw the nine pillars, the hashira, the best of the best.

"Now before we being why don't you explain the crime you've comm-" Said shinobu but was cut off by the flame pillar.

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is a clear violation! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!" Said kyoguro.

"In that case I'll decapitate him with flamboyance." Said the sound pillar, Uzui tengen.

"You'd kill such an adorable child? That pains my heart! It fills me with anguish!" Thought the love pillar Mitsuri.

"What a pitiful position that boy is in." Said the stone pillar, gyomei.

"What was the shape of that cloud again?" Thought the mist pillar, muichiro not giving a damn in the matter.

"Why am I here? And among these swordsmen? They are doing tanjiro's trial but what about me if this is tanjiro's trial then why have they involved me?" Thought pyrope as she looked around to see all of them.

"We should decapitate him!"

"Flamboyantly though."

"Nezuko!! Zenitsu!! Inosuke! Murata!!" Yelled tanjiro as pyrope sat down feeling nothing, they were  strong, yes she could sense it, but she didn't feel threatened.

"Forget that. What will we do with tomioka? He broke the rules aswell." Said the snake pillar, obanai as he pointed at the water pillar who was far away from the others.

"We'll decide later, but now I am interested in the boy's side of the story." Said shinobu as tanjiro was about to explain himself he was coughing and shinobu gave him some water to drink.

"That demon is my sister. While I was away, my family was attacked by a demon, and when I got home, they were all dead! My sister was turned into a demon, but she has never eaten anyone! She never has and she never will! She'll never hurt humans no matter what!" Said tanjiro.

"Spare us your absurd ravings. If she's family of course you're defending her. I can't trust a single word you're saying. I, for one, don't believe you." Said obanai.

"He's been possessed by a demon, let us kill this poor child immediately to set him free." Said gyomei.

"Listen to me please, better yet listen to her! She was with me the whole way! She knows that nezuko as well. For two years that nezuko has been a demon and in that time she never had eaten anyone." Said tanjiro as he looked at pyrope.

"Your story is spinning in circles. She hasn't devoured anyone, and she isn't going to? Those are just words, so prove it to us and impress us." Said tengen as muichiro looked at the circling bird in the sky.

"I'm not sure about this, but I don't think that the master isn't aware of this." Said Mitsuri, rengoku and tengen looked at her.

"Should we really deal with him on our own?" Asked Mitsuri as pyrope looked at her.

"Stylish! And adorable!" Thought pyrope.

As tanjiro explained that he wants his sister to fight alongside him, a white haired man holding his box came in looking crazy.

"What kind of sick joke are you trying to pull?" Asked sanemi as he held up the box with one arm and a kakushi was trying to persuade him to bring it down.

"More scars!" Thought Mitsuri as pyrope and tanjiro look at shinobu talked to sanemi. But he just talked straight to tanjiro as he pulled out his blade to stab nezuko but was bubbled by pyrope trapping him in the big orb as she held the box.

"You know it's quite rude when you speak to someone like that." Said pyrope as she held the box as sanemi was trapped in her bubble, making all of the hashira shocked by her power.

"I guess the secret is out then? Hmmmm? As you might guess I'm a foreigner but I'm not human well technically but I'm no demon either, I am a gem." Said pyrope as sanemi was hitting the bubble but no luck.

"Sorry dearie, I'll let you go." Said pyrope as she jumped and pressed the bubble releasing sanemi who was now aiming to kill pyrope, but was dodged flawlessly by her.

"This is starting to be boring." Said pyrope making sanemi try harder and he slashed her in two.

Poof*

Tanjiro in anger that his friend was poofed he took the opportunity of sanemi being shocked and he head butted sanemi hard.

Tanjiro then picked up her gem and laid it out for her to reform.

"Is she dead?!" Said Mitsuri in a panic as the others were still shocked of her poofing. But two seconds later she reformed and sat down.

"That took a while." Said pyrope as she breathed.

"The master has arrived." Said the two twins and everyone looked to see the master and everyone bowed and tanjiro was forced to the ground. But pyrope saw everyone and bowed along.

"It pleases me to see you in good health, master." Said sanemi in a surprisingly calm voice.

"I wanted to say that!" Thought Mitsuri.

As master told them to accept tanjiro and his demon sister almost all opposed except for Mitsuri, muichiro but shinobu and giyu were quiet.

"Then the letter..." Said the master signaling his daughter to read it.

As she read the contents of the letter all were dumbfounded.

"And if she were to eat a human, I, tanjiro, giyu, and pyrope will commit seppuku." Said one of his daughters as she finished reading.

"And there is something else to tell you all, the boy and the girl came face to face with Kibutsuji." Said the master and everyone were asking question after questions until the master put his finger over his mouth, signaling them to be quiet and they were quiet. As the master explained that he want nezuko to join them sanemi could not take it.

"Allow me to show you the ugliness of a demon!" Said sanemi as he cut himself and showing it off to nezuko and unknowingly to rui.

"Go in the shade or the demon won't show its face." Said obanai and sanemi excused himself to the master and he gone in the shade and stabbed the box and it opened, revealing rui and nezuko which made the pillars shocked and the master a little surprised by the info his daughters were telling him.

"Nezuko!!-" Yelled tanjiro but was restrained by obanai. While pyrope just stared while the other two hashira, Mitsuri and tengen thought she looked familiar.

"She's familiar somehow?" Thought both of them as they looked at her.

But both nezuko and rui rejected sanemi making the pillars shocked and tanjiro relieved. Pyrope was also relieved and one of the twins told her father of the situation. They two passed the test. Tanjiro swore to kill Kibutsuji but the master told him he still had a long way to go making himself embarrassed while pyrope held her fan close to her mouth.

"Sanemi and obanai don't torment the younger ones too much." Said the master and they both agreed.

Kakushi were summoned and brought tanjiro and the two demons to the butterfly mansion but not before tanjiro came back.

"Please allow me to head-butt that man covered in scars!" Asked tanjiro.

"Shut up! Keep your mouth shut!" Yelled a kakushi

"I gotta head-butt him as many times as he stabbed nezuko!" Yelled tanjiro but as muichiro thrown the three pebbles at tanjiro, pyrope caught them all surprising muichiro.

"I am sorry for my friend's rude interruptions now if you'll excuse us we must go." Said pyrope as she bowed her head and then lift tanjiro up and began to walk away and the kakushi followed her quickly.

"How graceful and perfectly she preformed!!" Thought Mitsuri as she gushed at pyrope's graceful actions.

"And tanjiro, send my regards to miss tamayo." Said the master making tanjiro shocked.
————————

"Wait I think I heard him say tamayo's name." Said tanjiro but was punched by the female kakushi.

"We will never forgive you!! You already got us in trouble with the hashira!!" Yelled the female kakushi as the male kakushi yelled at him too.

"Never forgive you!! At least the lady you were with gave them an apology!!!" Yelled the male as they all saw pyrope running in front of them.

——————

"I am so sorry for my friend's actions how can I repay you?" Asked pyrope as they walked along.

"Naw we forgive you, but your friend here we don't forgive!! He has to apologize!!" Yelled the female kakushi.

"I'm sorry!!" Said tanjiro as they walked along.

"Hello! Pardon the intrusion! Hello... okay we'll go around the garden." Said the female kakushi as they walked down a different route.

"Can't you walk?" Said the male kakushi.

"I'm sorry." Said tanjiro.

As they walked by they saw kanao who was looking at a butterfly.

"That would be, um..." Said the female kakushi as she tried to remember her name.

"Ooh that's kanao." Said pyrope as she looked at her.

"Kanao! Can we please enter?" Asked the girl kakushi and kanao just gave her a smile making the kakushi sweat dropped. The girl asked again and again until Aoi showed up and directed tanjiro to a room while pyrope was about to go off with them she heard kanao's voice.

"Wait, I forgot to apologize about the situation that night." Said kanao as she looked away in shame.

"Well dearie it's alright it was an honest mistake." Said pyrope.

"Well I have to go Sayonara~" Said pyrope as she walked away.

——————-

"Thank you both, kakushi." Said pyrope as she thanked the two kakushi making them feel warm inside.

"Wait we never gotten your name?" Asked the female kakushi and pyrope smiled.

"Oh I haven't, we'll if you want to know, my name is pyrope." Said pyrope and the two kakushi stopped and immediately looked at her in awe and began to run off somewhere, leaving a confused garnet in the butterfly mansion.

"Weird? But okay." Thought pyrope as she walked off.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

35.3K 1.2K 38
When Peridot feels bad for holding a gem captive, She risks her life to help the mystical blue gem. WARNING: If you don't like deep shït then get of...
11K 326 14
♠︎•➺ ❝ 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒆? ❞ ➥ 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞...
114K 2.6K 15
( This story follows the movie plot, so if you didn't watch don't read it. !!Spoiler alert!! ) 2 years later, everything was perfect. Steven has gott...
2K 94 9
"A woman. He fell in love." "No, no, no, I heard it was the sea he fell in love with." For mature audiences only. This story will contain bad languag...