You Deserve ( August Alsina F...

By Diamondss123

Amber Combs is a beautiful, intelligent young lady who hasn't had the easiest life. She has done some things... More

Miss Independent
Dislike..
So Nice To See You Again
In The Club
Meeting
Getting To Work
Fucked Up
Make Up
Let's Try This Again..
It's A Party!
Drunk In Love
Let's Talk...
Let's Talk...Pt.2
Let's Talk...Pt 3
Good Heart
Love
Responsiblities
Sleepover
Never Again..
Hard
Brand New
Stubborn
Great Thanksgiving?
Great Thanksgiving? Pt 2..
Great Thanksgiving? Pt. 3
Black Christmas
All Guest are Welcome
Your Grandwhats?
Annoying August
Sickly
In Sickness & Health
Update

Apologies & New Friends

2.4K 82 9
By Diamondss123

[Amber]

I don't know how I'm going to continue working with Jessica. It's going to be kind of hard because we were friends now we're not.

"Ughh. I don't wanna go to work!", I whined to myself as I was on my way to work.

Pulling up to the building, I put my phone inside my burgundy Prada suitcase that my Grandpa got me for Christmas. I didn't ask him for anything but he bought it for me anyway like always.

I love my grandparents dearly. Even though they live in Athens, which is an hour from Atlanta, they are very busy. My grandma, or as I call her MeMe or sometimes Mama, own multiple restaurants throughout Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, & Texas. She wants more restaurant but I think she has enough. As an adult I still don't know what my PaPa, my grandpa, does for a living. He said he'll tell me when I'm old enough. Like when is that going to be? 30 years from now I'm 50?!

"Good morning Amber.", Jessica said genuinely with a nervous smile.

"It's Ms. Combs please & good morning. Please send my the schedule of my clients to my office.", I said professionally. Her smile dropped & it was replaced with a slight frown. I felt bad but this is what she caused right? I'm just doing what's best.

 ~~~~

"Amber-I mean Ms. Combs?", Jessica said, knocking on the door.

"Yes?"

"Here is the list of the clients for today. The first client will be here in an hour.", she said handing me a piece of paper.

"Thank you.", I said grabbing the paper & taking a quick glance.

Scanning the paper 3 times, I saw Kayden's name nowhere. Dang!

"Is this how things are going to be from now on?", she murmured. I looked up at her with my eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you talking about?", I asked.

"This.", she said motioning between the two of us. "Are you really going to stop talking to me? Stop our friendship because of a spoken mistake?"

"Yes. No friendship. Just business & professionalism.", I said, placing the paper on the side of my desk.

"What I said was stupid! I was drunk!", she exclaimed.

"A drunk mind speaks a sober heart, Jessica. Deep down you really felt that way & it only took a sip of alcohol to encourage you to finally say it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do.", I said politely as possible. She had a sad expression across her face along with guilt.

"Okay. I'll see you later Ms. Combs.", she said, quietly.

******************************************************

"Sexiness in da' house! Well office!"

"August stop yelling & what are you doing here?", I asked.

"It's almost time fa' our session. I thought we could grab somethin' ta' eat.", he said scratching the back of his neck. Aw, he's nervous.

"That sounds nice. Let me grab my stuff & I'll be ready.", I said giving him a smile.

"Aight ma. I'a be outside waitin' fa' ya", he said, walking out my office.

[August]

"Hey August.", Jess said once she saw me sitting in the lounge area waitin' fa' Amber.

"Sup", I said, giving her a head nod. She chuckled evilly & started shakin' her head.

"You too huh?", she asked.

"Whatcu' talm bout bruh?", I asked.

"Your not speaking to me either & it's obviously because of Amber. What did she tell you not to talk to me? Figures.", she said mumbling the last part.

"Females like you think they know errything when ya' don't know shit. Amber ain't tell me ta' do shit. I talk ta' who I wanna! Ion fuck witcha no more cuz what you said was grimy as fuck. You had no reason ta' talk ta' her like she was some random bitch off da' street. The next time she call me cryin' fa' some shit you said or did, best believe Imma call one of my sistas up here ta' beat ya' ass. I'll do it myself but Ion fight girls. On that note, have a nice day Jessica.", I said making sure I sounded petty as fuck when I said her name.

"August.", I heard from the corner of the room. I looked up & saw Amber holding her fancy lil bag which looked like it cost money out da' ass.

"You ready, babygirl?", I asked. She nodded her head slowly & smiled.

Off ta' get me somethin' ta' eat. A nigga hungry as hell.

The whole time we were sittin' in the elevator, Amber was quiet. She didn't even comment bout me lettin' her walk in front of me which I knew she hated because she knew I stared at her ass.

"You okay?", I asked her once the elevator stopped.

"Yeah. I'm fine.", she said softly, which almost came out as a whisper.

"Follow my car, aight?", I said, once we walked out the buildin'.

She nodded her head & went to her car.

Why she so quiet?

 ~~~~

After bout 30 minutes of driving, I pulled up ta' some southern restaurant called "Down South". I heard they had some good food so I decided we should try it out.

Amber parked next to me & before she could open her door, I beat her to it.

"Thank you.", she said as her cheeks started to turn a deep red.

"Ya' welcome. But hol' up. Gotta lock my door. Ion need no lil niggas stealin' my shit.", I said, pullin' out my keys.

"Your right. I need to lock mine for sure.", she said, pressin' the lock button on her keys.

~~~~

"You see anything you want?", I asked her as she glanced at her menu fa' like 15 minutes.

"Thank you.", she said, catchin' me off guard.

"Fa what?", I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Standing up for me. I heard what you said to Jess earlier & I just wanted to say thank you.", she said quietly, lookin' at me.

 "Ya' welcome ma. Now let's order cuz a nigga hungry af'!", I said, a lil too loud cuz people started shushin' me.

"I know good & damn well these muthafuckas ain't just shush me.", I mumbled ta' myself.

"August, can we at least order our food without havin' a likely chance of spit or something nasty put in it?", she ask with a slight giggle.

"Nah Ion play dat. Let me find a booga or snot in my food. I'll tear this whole damn restaurant up.", I said honestly.

"Shhhh.", some stuck up man said.

"Shut yo' punk ass up. Ain't nobody talkin' ta' you. Mind ya' business.", I growled at him. His eyes got wide & his mouth dropped at my response ta' him.

"August.", Amber said lowly.

"What?", I said, turning my head back towards her.

"Now I really think we should leave.", she sighed.

[Amber]

"Sorry for getting us kicked out.", August said shamefully as we got our food from Barberitos.

"It's not partially your fault. There were a few rude customers."

"Soooo, we'll reschedule for tomorrow?", he asked as he walked me to my car.

"Yeah. Say 5:30 or 6ish?", I asked unlocking my car.

"Shit sound good ta' me.", he said shrugging his shoulders before opening my door for me.

"Just text me where to meet you, okay?"

"Aight. Night mama.", he said kissing my forehead softly.

"Goodnight August.", I smiled, climbing into my car.

***********************************************************

Ring! Ring! Ring! 

"Who the hell is calling me so damn early?!", I grumbled.

I sat up in the bed & slowly reached towards my nightstand, where my phone laid. I looked at it & groaned slightly. It was Jess. What could she possibly want at 3 in the morning?

"Hello?", I answered.

I heard nothing on the other end.

"Jessica?"

Still nothing.

"I'm about to hang up.", I warned as my finger hovered over the 'End Call' button.

"No! Please don't hang up! I need you!", she yelled.

"Jessica, what is going on?", I asked.

"I need you Amber. Please...", she whispered as sobs came from her.

"Okay, Jess. I'll be there in like 5 minutes, okay?", I said.

"You called me Jess.", she sniffled.

"Yeah. I called you Jess & I need you to open the door for me in about 4 minutes."

~~~~~~

I pulled up to Jessica's & hopped out instantly. I know we aren't friends at the moment but I know something is wrong with her. I've dealt with this before. I don't know what it is, but I know it's something.

I went to knock on her door but something told me try to walk right in & surprisingly, it was unlocked.

"Jess!", I called out. I searched her kitchen, living room, & dining area only to find the same thing. Nothing.

I went upstairs & saw a room door open. I guess this is her room.

As I walked into the room, I heard mumbling. She wasn't in her room. The farther I walked in the louder the mumbling got. I walked closer to a closed door which I thought was a closet.

"Jess?", I said, quietly as I opened the door. Once I opened the door, my mouth dropped & went dry. Jess was sitting on the floor with blood dripping on the floor from her right wrist & a blade in the other hand. Her hair was tangled up & her face was red with tears falling down her cheeks. Blood was all over her clothes.

"Jess.", I sighed.

"Hey, Bambi. Y-you came.", she said, wiping her face a little.

"Of course I did. Why would you do this Jess?", I asked, crouching down to her level.

I helped her up & sat her on the toilet.

"N-nobody cares about me. I have no one. I-I had you as a friend until I fucked that up.", she sniffled.

"That's not true. Lots of people care about you. Your cousin, Era-"

"He doesn't care about me. He just used me for sex. He doesn't want us..", she mumbled.

"Us? What are you talking about?", I asked.

"I-I'm pregnant.", she whimpered.

"Really? Oh my gosh, Jess that's great news!", I exclaimed, trying to get her to smile.

"It's not when the father tells you to kill it."

"I'm going to run you a bath. While I get your clothes I want you to relax & when I come back, I want you in that tub naked.", I instructed. She nodded her head slowly & looked down at her feet.

I went in her room & began searching for stuff for her to wear. I finally picked out some yoga shorts, a sports bra & some simple underwear.

When I came back in the bathroom & saw she did what I told her. She was sitting up in the tub with her knees pulled up to her chest & her arms wrapped around her legs.

I hate seeing her like this.

~~~~

After washing Jess hair, bandaging her cuts & helping her dressed, I came to the conclusion of staying with her tonight.

She laid her semi-wet head in my lap as she was almost sleep.

"Thank you Amber. I love you.", she yawned.

"I love you too. Get some sleep baby girl.", I said running my fingers through her soft hair.

Soon soft snores let her mouth which meant she was finally asleep.

I sat back on her bed & let my tears silently fall down my face.

Imagine if I didn't answer my phone or turned it off? If I did then she wouldn't be here at this moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 74 21
*August Alsina and Rich Homie Quan fanfiction* Aaliyah (PLAYED BY AALEEYAH PETTY) is in love with her first everything. He was her first boyfriend, h...
3.2K 92 8
Sequel to: August And Jordyn Alsina *__Read to find out__* ©2016 by: August-Alsina-Lover . All Rights Reserved
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown