Starting Line || Carter Grays...

By pezzbosch

Consumed by the grief of losing her brother at a young age, Skye Mitchell found herself standing behind the s... More

Dedication & Disclaimer
Playlist
(1) Recruitment
(2) Promotions
(3) Checkups
(4) Firetruck
(5) Snakebite
(6) Titanium
(7) Truths
(8) Hurt
(9) Curse
(10) Storms
(11) Cobra
(12) Imposter
(13) Dates
(14) Emergency
(15) Ceremony
(16) Invitations
(17) Shopping
(18) Dances
(19) Kidnapped
(20) Memories
(21) Childish
(22) Lightspeed
(23) Fate
(24) Reunion
(25) Forever
Epilogue: Starting Line
Thank You
Etsy Shop
STORY THEIF
New Story... Again :)

Prologue

1.2K 22 3
By pezzbosch

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

5,000 years ago, part of the earth was inhabited by evil spirits. Demons, if you will, whose only purpose was to destroy and conquer. Luckily, there was a warlock who was strong enough to conquer them. Finally, the demons were captured and entombed, but it had always been feared that one day they would escape and return to Mariner Bay. Well, it seems those fears have come true. Just hours ago, nomad travelers crossing through the desert discovered the tomb and released the demons back into our world. Lightspeed has developed technology and highly sophisticated weapons that we believe can stop them.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 999 26
After her adventures in blue bay harbour Courtney Oliver wants a quiet normal life. Well as normal as you can get with powers. She goes back too reef...
8.3K 316 74
Cute little oneshots surrounding Damian and his dysfunctional family/friends. Messed up timeline, don't blame me. Blame the speedsters in question, t...
9.4K 344 18
After a year of being friends Tori thinks she knows everything about her friends and she is worried that they might find out everything about her. Th...
3.2K 68 9
Tommy befriended the new girl Bindi. Before he knew it he found himself stuck between and rock and a hard place when he started having feelings for h...