Well-Bred {Kylo Ren x Reader}

By adamdsolo

Kylo Ren x Reader (Modern AU) ******************** 35-year-old Kylo Ren is known for being one of the younges... More

Author's Note & Warnings
The Shoot
Ignited
the Office
Skip the Pleasantries
A Broken Melody
This Slope is Treacherous
Turbulence
Tricks or Treats
Moonlight in Vermont
Time With You
New Discoveries
Agony
Refuge
Serendipity
Christmas
Tied Together
Singapore
Lost
Taken
The Search
Waiting
Matched
Revelation
Answers
Requisite
Simple Pleasures
Great White Way
Lucky Ones
Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Champagne Problems
Come Back. Be Here.
Mine
Medicine
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Homesick
Language of Love
The Return
Haunted
To Live For the Hope of it All
Your Epilogue
Kylo's Epilogue
Author's Note

Cigarettes After Sex

3.1K 52 71
By adamdsolo

You received a letter from Leia the next day. The two of you had enjoyed the rest of the evening as Kylo made sure to tell you how he felt about you with every deep thrust of his cock inside you. You woke up, once again in each other's arms, to her letter that was sitting on the kitchen island once you made your way downstairs.

Kylo had picked it up first, reading over the contents you saw his hopeful expression change.

"Fuck!" He yelled, startling you. "I can't use any of this! Worthless! Fucking worthless!" He slammed the papers down on the counter, abruptly getting up from his chair. His hand flew to cover his mouth as he paced back and forth.

You picked up the papers, looking over them yourself. Leia hadn't found anything. She had sent what evidence she scrounged up but you could tell that there was no concrete evidence against Snoke, against the criminal activity you knew he had to be involved in. What she found wouldn't make a case, couldn't bring him down.

You looked over at Kylo as he stopped before the windows of his apartment. You placed the papers down and slowly walked up to him. Your hand reached out to rub his back.

"Hey, everything is going to be okay." He didn't turn to look at you, he didn't say anything. You knew he was pissed. Worried. Without any information, Snoke was still at large and it only meant more danger for you. More danger for him, but that's not what he was worried about. You knew what Snoke had done to him, the rage that boiled inside him because of him. That same rage boiled inside you now too but you hid it better than he did.

He had wanted to keep you from all this, that's why your relationship started the way it did. As an arrangement. He didn't want to get you involved in his darkness, didn't want you to get hurt because he saw something in you that made him care. But you proved to him that you weren't going anywhere. And he finally realized it, understood that you were staying no matter what.

You knew he feared for your safety, now more than ever. Knowing the risk of you being with him, of Snoke finding out, and of you not having any proof that could keep you both protected from him.

You moved around to face him, your hand reaching up to take his from his mouth and put it in your own. "We're in this together. You're not alone. There's something out there on him. We'll find it. I'm sure of it."

His eyes scanned your face over and over for what seemed like an eternity.

"I was so hopeful..." He trailed off.

"I know, I know. But we can't lose hope, not yet. We'll keep looking and when he slips up... we'll catch it."

He squeezed your hand, thanking you for the reassurance. "We're going to be okay." You lifted his hand to your lips and placed a soft kiss on the back of it. "Promise."

His free hand cupped your cheek as he leaned down to place a soft kiss on your lips. He breaks away, but lingers. You smile and nudge your nose with his, giggling to make him smile. His lips curled up into a small smile.

"We should get ready for work, princess." His voice was low and only made the heat inside you rise to your cheeks. You pushed out your lip in a pout, not wanting to leave him. The deep rumble of his chuckle sent shivers through your body.

"Don't worry kitten, it's almost the weekend. And I plan on keeping you tied to that bed for the entirety of it."

Your eyes widened at his words and he just gave you a sly smirk. "Y-You...A-Are..." You couldn't even form a sentence as your mind thought of all the possibilities that could happen from his proposition.

You heard him chuckle again as you stuttered on your words. "Are you serious? The whole weekend...just the two of us? No interruptions?"

"Just the two of us. No interruptions." He repeated in an answer. You couldn't help yourself from getting giddy and stepping up on your tiptoes to place a quick peck at his lips.

"Then we better get to work. To help urge on this weekend," you gave him a smirk as you hurried up the stairs to get dressed. You could feel his eyes watching you, your ass bare under his t-shirt probably visible to him as you climbed the stairs.

It took everything in you to keep from putting your hands all over him, from jumping him as the two of you dressed for work. You could feel the tension radiating off of him too, how much he wanted to do the same to you.

But, you made it through and soon Kylo was dropping you off at work. You whined a bit as he started to say goodbye, but you pulled him in for a long kiss and cut him off. He broke away from you first, hearing that beautiful sound of his chuckle made you open your eyes.

"They'll be plenty of time to do that this weekend princess. But we really do need to get to work."

You sighed, knowing he was right. You kissed him again, quicker this time and said your goodbyes, hopping out of his car and walking into the building. You looked back to wave at him before disappearing into the building.

As you took the elevator up to your floor, you hoped Kylo wouldn't pay too gravely at work today since he had canceled everything the day before to hang out with you. You sent him a quick text before the elevator doors opened.

Work hard today daddy and you'll be rewarded.

You smiled to yourself feeling extra playful as you made your way to your desk and sat down to start work.

-

-

-

-

The next two days were just you teasing him and him not giving you what you wanted. He enjoyed playing games and you knew he was just building up for this weekend he seemed to already have mapped out. You had sent Kylo dirty pictures while he was at work when you got the chance. You knew how frustrated he got at you when you did it. How it made him with you. You were sure to wear your skimpiest, prettiest, little outfits under your work clothes. Sending him pictures of your tits, of your wet pussy, sometimes your finger inside it. He wouldn't text you back right away, sometimes not at all. Other times, if he was feeling particularly flirtatious he would respond with equally nasty words.

So, when the end of Friday finally rolled around you were ready to get out of work and back to Kylo's penthouse. Ready to stay there for the whole weekend without any interruptions. While the thrill of not knowing what he might do to you, what he has planned for the weekend lingered in your mind, you were also just grateful to be spending time with him. For it to be just the two of you. No need to be anyone but yourselves.

Although your excitement quickly changed when you opened your phone to a text from Kylo. He was going to be running late. He had to stay at the office to make sure their new app launched smoothly. He apologized saying he wasn't sure when he'd be home.

You could feel the pain in his words. He wanted to be home with you as much as you did. He wanted you. After two days of torture, you knew he was just as ready to touch you as you were to touch him. But, it would have to wait.

Elliot was outside waiting to pick you up. You gave him a small smile and climbed into the car. You texted Kylo back while you were in the car.

*insert pouting emoji* I'll miss you and I'll be waiting. Don't work too hard.

You smiled at your phone as you saw his text bubble pop up and waited for his response.

haha so cute when you pout kitten. I'm sorry. I'll be home as soon as I can.

You clicked off your phone and dropped your head back on the headrest. You were looking forward to getting to rest a bit before Kylo got home. The last few days at work had been long and stressful. You were running around from shoot to shoot, helping out wherever you could. But every amount of stress was worth it when you got that perfect shot. When you felt it as you clicked the camera. That excitement you felt, that electricity when you got the right shot all started by that little creek back home. When your dad taught you how to use the natural light, the best angles...everything you would need to know to get that shot.

Even now, you still remember those things he taught you. Still keep his guiding words in the back of your mind as you do each of your shoots.

But right now, work was far from your mind. You pulled up to Kylo's building and practically skipped to the elevator, heading up to the very top. As you opened the door, you immediately disposed of your shoes, leaving them laying on the floor by the door.

You changed into a pair of Kylo's boxers and an off-the-shoulder sweater. You called to place an order for Chinese, getting you and Kylo's favorites delivered. You knew he probably barely ate today and would be hungry when he got home. You kept the food wrapped to keep it warm, wanting to wait for him to eat yourself.

You grabbed a bottle of wine and poured yourself a glass, sitting down to watch a movie as you waited for him to stroll in.

After several minutes of dozing off during it, the movie started and finished without any sign of Kylo returning. Your stomach was starting to rumble as you put on another movie. As much as you wanted to wait for him, you needed to eat. You grabbed your LoMein, broke open your chopsticks, and ate while you watched one of those incredibly sappy romance movies.

You could feel your eyes getting heavy as you sat, belly full, with the movie playing. You wanted to get comfortable so you shut off the screen and headed to the bedroom. You told yourself you'd just lay down for a few minutes, rest your eyes. You wanted to be up for when Kylo returned. To shower him in kisses for working so hard.

What you didn't know is that your body was too tired and you passed out cold before you even realized it.

-

-

-

-

You woke up to the sun shining right in your eyes from the window. You shot up from bed cursing at the fact that you had fallen asleep. You looked around, noticing Kylo's side of the bed had been slept in. And that's when you smelled it. Breakfast. You smiled, jumping out of bed and practically running down the steps. You found him cooking over the stove and he hadn't noticed you'd come down. You leaned against the wall, watching him for a moment. His shirtless back showing off his muscles that were being used as he cooked. His gray sweatpants hung low on his waist, causing you to bite your lip.

You pulled out your phone and connected it to the bluetooth speaker. You were in an oldies kind of mood so, you started to play "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole. As Kylo heard the music begin to play, he whipped around, to see you standing against the wall. You smiled at him, "Good morning my hard worker," you said, making your way over towards him. He gave you a smile back, extending his arms to grab you and bring you into his chest. Your arms wrapped around his waist as you looked up at him.

"I'm sorry I was late last night, I had every intention of being here and making you pay for all those naughty photos." He smirked and you giggled back at him. "But, thank you for getting me Chinese. I was starving."

You smiled, remembering those pictures. "Did you like those daddy?" You asked, placing soft kisses on his chest.

"Of course I did, but you've been very naughty, kitten."

"Mm, well I am sorry I fell asleep before you got home to punish me." You looked up at him with a pout. He chuckled, kissing your head.

"Don't worry kitten, there will be plenty of time for that today." His voice was deep as you rested your head on his chest and urged him to sway with you to the rhythm of the music.

His head rested on top of yours as you lost yourself in the song, holding on tight to him as you moved both moved in slow circles. The song ended and Kylo kissed your head again, breaking away to check on the food.

"Let's eat princess." He started plating breakfast and the two of you sat down together to eat. You were making eyes at each other the whole time, anticipating what might happen next.

You never ate so fast in your life and before you knew it, Kylo was throwing you onto the bed and he was ripping down your pants and you were tearing off your shirt. He knelt on the floor before the bed and grabbed the back of your thighs, pulling your body towards him. You squealed at his force pulling you forward.

"I've missed this pretty cunt of mine."

Your heart beat loudly in your chest hearing those words. Something about this kind of possessiveness only made you moan and want more. His hands wrapped around your thighs, spreading them wide and gripping tight.

"And so wet," he said with a smirk looking up to you.

"A-Always daddy."

"Always hm? Wanting me that much just by looking kitten?"

You managed a nod, looking down at him between your legs. You could feel his hot breath on your wetness and your hips were jerking to find him. He placed soft kisses up your inner thighs, teasing you some more until he was ready to devour you.

"Then I'm going to give this needy cunt exactly what it wants." His mouth descended onto you and your head fell back at the feeling of him finally curing that days long ache.

His tongue moved through your folds and your hands grabbed the bed sheets to keep you steady from the blissful feeling. His mouth soon moved to suck at your knot of nerves, his soft plush lips keeping it between them as he drew back, releasing it in a pop.

You cried out at the stimulation, Kylo always knowing exactly how to give you the most pleasure. You could feel the smirk on Kylo's face as he heard your moans and cries. You knew he liked to hear you. To know how good he was. It fed his ego. But, you weren't going to keep him from hearing them, not this time.

After the last days you'd had, you could already feel yourself reaching your edge, that part of your core starting to heat up.

"D-Daddy..." You couldn't even finish before you were moaning again as he sucked and used his tongue in ways you couldn't even describe.

Kylo liked controlling your orgasms so much he had to stop and make sure you asked for permission. He broke away from your center and you whined but knowing what it meant.

"Please daddy I'm so close! Please let me come! Let me be a good girl and come for daddy." His eyes lit up as he spoke his next words carefully.

"You're going to come kitten. And you're going to make a pretty mess all over my face. Got it?"

"Yes daddy, such a pretty mess! You-You'll look so handsome covered in my come daddy!" He smirked before dropping his head between you again. He worked his tongue faster this time, sucking harder as you squirmed beneath him. His grip on your thighs keeping you from pressing them together, from going anywhere. Your eyes shut tight as your orgasm came on quick, ripping through your body. You screamed out his name, your hands practically pulling the bedsheets off the bed from how hard you came, eyes shut so tight you saw stars.

Kylo kept his tongue and mouth working you as you moaned and whimpered through your orgasm. He only stopped when he felt your body calm down, pulling away from you and unhooking his arms from your thighs.

He stood, towering above you. "You're perfect like this kitten. Flushed, fucked, bare, and beautiful."

Your breath was heavy from your previous orgasm, only getting heavier from his words.

"Do you know how heavy my cock is for you kitten? All those pictures, all this teasing, the taste of you?"

You looked at him before glancing to see the tent in his sweats. You slowly sat up on the bed, crawling towards where he stood, closing the distance between you. You hooked your fingers under his pants and slowly pulling them down, exposing yourself to his fully erect cock.

You gulped at the size, always speechless at how big he was. You looked up at him, practically drooling before grabbing his length in your hand and pumping, your thumb spreading the pre-cum on his tip. His head fell back, a groan escaping his lips as you pumped him in your palm. You leaned forward, your tongue swirling around the tip before wrapping your mouth around him. You took him in down to where you met your hand. Your movements eliciting moans from him.

"Fuck that's it kitten, your whore mouth feels so good wrapped around my cock. Such a good little slut for me, making sure daddy is taken care of. Fuck!"

You started moving faster, hollowing your cheeks to take him deeper until you were gagging on him, feeling his tip hitting the back of your throat. Your drool falling from your mouth as you brought him to pleasure. He grabbed onto your head as you massaged his balls, knowing he was close already to his own release. He pulled the hair back from your face, fisting it. You whined at the pleasuring pain of it, moving even faster now, your hands squeezing him how he liked.

"Kitten, I'm close...fuck! You better take every single drop. Be a good girl and take it."

His cock twitched inside your mouth and you felt his warm load shoot out, coating the back of your throat. His spend and your drool mixing as it coated his cock each time you took him in and out of your mouth.

Once you helped him through his own orgasm, you made sure to clean up, licking up every last drop of him.

He watched you the whole time, his eyes still full of desire. "Lay back on the fucking bed. Now." You smirked at him, obeying his order and moving back to lay on the bed. You watched as he grabbed items from the box. He was quick to tie your wrists and ankles to the bed. You knew he loved you spread wide, unable to move, giving him full control. You moved your hands and feet, feeling how tight he had tied the silk ties.

"I'm going to use you and you're going to feel it for days." He settled himself between your legs, his hands roaming your body, his fingers paying special attention to your nipples. Rolling them through his fingers until they pebbled. You moaned softly at his touch. He slapped your tits hard, making them nice and red.

"This is for teasing me while I was at work kitten." He grabbed your neck, putting pressure exactly where he needed to before his mouth started attacking your breasts. You watched his mouth move before the pleasure was too much and you dropped your head back. He had already left his fair share of purple marks all over.

"Daddy please!" You whined, needing him inside you. His mouth stopped on your chest, his large hand slapping your cunt hard. You yelped, body jolting, hands tugging on the restraints as your legs fought them to try and press together.

"I'll decide when I fill this whore pussy of mine."

His teasing was excruciating as his mouth traveled lower and closer to your center. You made sure you kept your noises to moans and nothing else.

Finally, he lifted his head, grabbing his cock in his hand. His hand slid through your folds, collecting some of your slick before coating his cock in it with his hand. You whimpered at the feeling of his hands sliding through you.

"You're going to take my cock like the good girl you are. Understood?"

You nodded and watched him line himself up, pushing himself into you. Your pussy practically swallowed his cock as he entered into you. Your mouth falling open as your moans matched his grunt.

"Such a perfect, tight, little pussy." He sheathed himself fully inside you and you felt him so deep. Once you were adjusted he started his brutal, relentless, euphoric pace. His hands gripped your hips tight, his fingerprints becoming indented into your skin.

"Yes! O-Oh yes! Fuck me daddy! I'm all yours, your slut to use." He gritted his teeth as one of his hands moved from your hips to wrap around your neck again. You immediately felt your face turn red from his grip.

"That's right kitten, my perfect slut, always willing to have all her holes filled by me."

You felt your tits bouncing at how hard he was fucking into you, his gaze shifting from your eyes to them every so often. You smirked seeing how much he liked what he saw, clenching your cunt around him. He felt it and his hand left your neck for a second only to slap your cheek.

"Such a fucking tease." He slammed into you with full force this time, hitting so deep inside you, you swore you could feel him in your stomach. With every new thrust, he hit that perfect spot inside you over and over making you moan, your walls starting to pulse around him as you soon reached your peak.

"Daddy!" You managed to yell out. "Please I'm going to come! Please let m-me!"

His grin was devilish as he heard your begs. "Hm, I don't know kitten. You've been such a tease. Maybe I should stop right no-"

"NO!" You screamed out, tears forming in your eyes from every single feeling you were getting to feel. "Please daddy no! I want to come! I'll do anything!"

That grin still stuck across his face. "Anything?"

"Fuck yes anything! Please just-just let me come!"

"Mm, I do love it when you beg and you've been such a good girl to do so. Fine. Go on and come kitten. I want to feel my cock covered in your orgasm."

With his words your hands gripped the ties tight, your eyes shutting and seeing white as you came around his cock. Your second orgasm, ripping through your body with more electricity than the first. You screamed out his name, knowing no one would hear but not caring if anyone would anyway. You felt your body spasm as Kylo kept up with his pace, pounding inside you.

With your cunt clenching hard around him from your orgasm, it didn't take him long to reach his own peak. His jaw clenched, his hand on your neck moving back down to your hip. He forced his hands down on your hips hard as his own moved with a furious pace, skin slapping against each other, the sound mixed with the wetness from where you were joined, filling the room.

"You're going to take every last drop of my load in this perfect little cunt. You hear that. I'm going to fill you so full, I'll be dripping out of you."

"You clenched your cunt around him, helping him reach his release. "Yes, daddy. Fill me up, I'm such a whore for you and your big cock. Feels so good to be filled full with daddy's come!"

With those words, he gave one last thrust, staying deep inside you, and letting out a loud groan. You felt his cock pulse inside you with each release of his warm spend. You moaned feeling him fill you. Once he had given you everything he had, he started moving his hips, his cock slowly sliding against your walls, helping him come down from his high. You felt the mix of your release and his dripping out of your filled hole. You were a mess but you wouldn't have it any other way.

You lost count of how many times he fucked you after that. He had untied you at some point, your touch making things more intimate. When he had enough, he laid down beside you, your body feeling like a deadweight. He wrapped you up in his arms, giving you the comfort your body needed to relax from the exertion it just went through. You weren't sure how long you just laid there but you opened your eyes when you felt Kylo shifting.

"I'm going to get cleaned up quick and then I'll make us some food. Drink some water." He motioned to the bottle sitting on the nightstand and kissed your forehead, getting up from the bed, and walking into the bathroom. He had left the door open, so you laid back and watched him step in the shower. It was mesmerizing watching the water travel down his body. The droplets dancing through the curves and ridges of his chest and torso.

You watched him grab the shower head and bring it down to his body, rinsing off the sex. His hair looking much longer when wet and clinging to his face and neck. He was so beautiful. You laid there watching him, wondering how the hell you got so lucky to be with him. To be laying in his bed. To have his mouth on you, his cock inside you. To see his vulnerable side. To see him love. It was a privilege. But, in a way, he was lucky to have you too. While you had insecurities, while you didn't absolutely love your body all the time, you knew you were worth it.

-

-

-

-

You woke up with a smile on your face, turning your body and reaching out for Kylo but felt an emptiness beside you. You opened your eyes to that it was just you in the bed. You groaned, knowing he had already gotten up.

You hopped out of bed and threw on one of Kylo's t-shirts, making your way downstairs. You saw him on the patio, the same gray sweatpants he had on yesterday morning with his bare chest revealed. You saw the puff of smoke and realized what he was doing. You hadn't known he smoked.

You walked out to join him. Upon hearing your footsteps he turned to face you, leaning against the railing, cigarette between his thick fingers. He smirked as he saw you, your hair a wild mess no doubt from last night's activities.

He brought his hand up, placing the cigarette between his lips. He took a long drag before bringing it away and blowing out the smoke without breaking his gaze from you. There was something about the way the cigarette looked like a small twig between his fingers. Something about the way the smoke fell from his lips, ghost-like in the way it cascaded from him. Your body had a physical reaction to Kylo blowing the remaining smoke out of his nose.

"I-" you gulped, "I didn't know you smoked.

"Is that a problem?" He took another drag, his cheeks hollowing out as he sucked in.

"N-No..." He chuckled, seeing the wheels turning in your mind.

"Don't worry kitten. I don't do it often." He started walking over to the reclining lounge chairs. "Come here." You slowly walked over to him and stood beside him. He motioned for you to lay down on the chair, cigarette still in his hand. You had no idea where he was going with this but you obeyed, laying down on the chair.

"Spread." His voice was deep, eyes dark with lust.

You bit your lip as you spread your legs slowly. Your (his) t-shirt riding up to expose your bare cunt to him. You heard him hum to himself as he looked at you.

"I fucking love you in my shirts kitten." He knelt down, taking another drag of his cigarette. This time, he held the smoke in his mouth, leaned forward, and blew that sweet, warm smoke right into your soaked pussy.

You couldn't describe the feeling but you let out a soft moan at how it felt. Kylo put out his cigarette on the ground before grabbing a hold of your thighs and brought his mouth right to your heat. He licked a strip through your folds and your head fell back in pleasure. One hand gripped the top of the chair as your other found his hair easily.

His warm tongue danced around your center, pleasing you in ways only he knew how. You could feel your skin burning with desire as his tongue dove into your entrance, curling in and out, his nose pressing perfectly against your clit making you moan out.

His head moved up and down to allow his nose to add friction to your aching clit. Your hand fisted his hair and he groaned into you, the vibrations making you squirm, your hips moving up to push his face into you more if that was even possible.

"O-Oh fuck Kylo! Please, I-I need more!" Your words were breathy and jumbled, your heart racing in your chest from how amazing this feeling is. Kylo hummed into you, moving his mouth to wrap around your clit. He pushed in two of his thick fingers inside of you, curling them so they hit your sweet spot over and over. You let out a loud moan at the feeling.

"Y-Yes daddy! Fuck that's-that's it, right there fuck!" Your mind didn't even process what you were saying, just letting your mouth run with how he was making you feel. You felt the tingles over your body, you felt the heat growing and growing until you knew you were on the edge.

"Daddy please I'm going to come! Make me come daddy!"

Kylo breaks from you, his breath heavy as he looked up to you and you let out a whine as the feeling stopped. "You're going to come kitten, and you're going to come hard. So hard you'll remember it for days."

"Yes oh fuck yes daddy! Please, I need it!"

Kylo returned his mouth to your bundle of nerves, his fingers moving inside you perfectly. It didn't take long before your eyes shut tight, body tensing. You felt that bubble explode throughout your body, crying out as your orgasm hit you hard. You pulled Kylo's hair to ground yourself, hips jolting up as you came. Kylo's arm pressed down on your waist, keeping you from moving too much as his mouth stayed on you. His tongue worked you through your orgasm before you were practically shutting your thighs on his face.

He broke away from you, pulling his fingers from you. You were worn, your body splayed out on the chair as your chest rose and fell fast.

"You taste so fucking good kitten." He looked you right in the eye as he brought his fingers to his lips and sucked on them, humming as his eyes closed. You watched as he savored the taste of you, only making you press your thighs together. He pulled them out, wiping at his chin.

"Just can't get enough of you." He stood up, his hands coming to grip the armrests of the chair. He hovered over you, bringing his lips down to yours. Your hands cupped his face, keeping him close. You swiped your tongue across his bottom lip and he immediately parted and let you in. Your tongues dancing together as you hummed tasting the tangy-sweet taste of you on his tongue.

When he finally broke away you let out a happy sigh, resting your head back on the chair, a smile on your lips. Kylo raised his eyebrow at you, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet kitten."

*

*

*
*

hello loves!! I really hoped you like this one because it was pure filth. I once again did not edit so my apologies for any mistakes! I promise I will get back to editing soon haha! Thank you all for 30k views that means the absolute world to me! I wouldn't be here writing without the support of you all so THANK YOU! I appreciate all the amazing comments, they always make me smile so keep them coming! Just a little note...I just recently accepted an actual adult job so chapters may come a bit slower. Please just be patient with me. I'm hoping once I get situated and on my feet, I'll be okay but just a warning. You all have been so amazing and I appreciate it so much. As always you can find me and come to me with any questions on twitter @adamds0lo I love you all very much, thank you. xo, Laur

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 278 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
42K 1.5K 21
No commitment, that was the agreement. He paid to give you a decent future, you gave him a temporary escape from a high profile career and a wife who...
147K 3.9K 29
As one of the deadliest and most notorious assassins in the world, Kylo Ren has become cold and desensitized to everything around him. Money no longe...
103K 2.7K 38
modern kylo (college) AU you're a fashion student who has landed one of the top internships at 'jakku & tatooine'. thanks to your great acting skill...