Kill:Shot

By TongaTime

this story is about how you get a dating game off of ebay as a complete joke and got sucked into it like any... More

Ayy yo maaan-
chapter 1: bullshit
Chapter 2: Detention is- interesting...
Chapter 3: Confusion
Chapter 4: Studying and a fight
chapter 5: newbie
I'm sorry ๐Ÿ˜”
I GOT AM ACC BACKKSKSKKS
A/N
Gawd Damn another AN
Chapter 7: Ride on the magic school bus!

Chapter 6: Somehow victorious and the magic school bus part: 1

1.4K 45 92
By TongaTime

(I'm giving up on giving these chapters images so injoy blupers and things I found funny while making these)

Also sorry if y'all seen this published for a second, it's because I accidentally sent it. Sorry homies ┗(•ˇ_ˇ•)―→

There was silence for a little while, Mitsuri looked at you and was about to raise her hand but once again someone interrupted. "Ill do it! It's not flamboyant if you don't take any challenge!" Tengen had excitedly said. Shinobu seemed to give him a glair and Mitsuri had given you a guilty look. You sighed and turned to the two of them. "Guys it's fine, I'll- maybe be alright?" What you said was true. Tengen was built like a truck! Like how do you do that? Your a teen in this universe boi!

Hotaru seemed to contemplate of this was a good idea before shrugging. He the walked back over to the dresser and took out two katanas, or japanese swords. Whatever you want to call it.

"Okay the only rules is to not kill echother-" Hotaru said as he tapped on your shoulder. Pretty much telling you to get up. You nodded and stood up, suddenly feeling self conscious because of how many people were here. But you sucked it up and walked over to where Tengen was, standing opposite of the hulking teen. "Are you ready to get defeated?" Tengen confidently said as he crossed his arms. Then Hotaru gave him his sword. "I don't know.." You said and shrugged. Tengen returning the gesture as you had taken the blade from him.

"Alright, Begin."

Hotaru said as Tengen came at you and swung his sword. You had surprised yourself when you actually caught it with the hilt of yours. But damn did it take a of your strength to actually keep the sword in hand, well Tengen was built like at truck so-.

"Pretty good for someone of your size." Tengen said as he finally let you go. "but you have bigger tittys than me!" You said lowly, but he heard you and seemed to go Into shock. "Wha- Ah?!" Tengen stuttered a bit before you yelled. "KNEES!" And kicked him hard in the kneecap. He doubled over in pain as you actually stood there victorious for once. "Take that you camion aux gros seins ..." You whispered as you heard clapping behind you. So you did what anyone would and looked over to see who it was.

You never thought that this dude would ever smile. But you guess you were wrong as he approached you and patted your shoulder. "I didn't actually think you'd be able to do that. But anything can happen. As well as you'll need to learn how to use your sword more often!" He said as he gave you another smile. Ok hol' up, this dude is actually a little- nope! I'm not here for that. I'm here to get back to my own damn universe! Stay on track Y/N! "Aight' I'll try but, these have a mind of its own." You said as Hotaru laughed a bit. Sending you back to your seat. Then helping the still on the ground Tengen back up.

You sighed as you sat back down, thinking you'd probably have to do something like take him to the nurse or something later. Mitsuri was giving you a look. "How did you do that! That was so cool!" Mitsuri had said excitedly. Getting closer to you. "I- I uhhh-," You panicked a bit. "Mitsuri please don't do that, I think she's short circuiting at the moment." Shinobu had quietly commented as Mitsuri sighed and got back in her original seat.

"Idk, I just kick people and it works?" You said, then Mitsuri seemed to get an idea. "Maye your like me! Unusual strength!" She said as she crossed her legs. Well maybe, who knows. "So your saying I have strength? Hah! No." You said, yes you know about the situation with your legs. But the rest of your body, no. You can't even pick up a brick! And I'm not joking.

"Hey it also seems you wowed almost everybody..." You heard Shinobu as she tugged at your sleeve. You then finally noticed that people were either looking at you weirdly or- holy shit, fucking gyomei his gigantic. Wait what you were saying? You couldn't remember as you had a silent meltdown over how fucking huge this mofo is. Mitsuri and Shinobu noticed your silence but someone had spoke before they could. "THAT WAS AWESOME!" You had heard Inouske yell as you saw him walk over to you dramatically, and sit down next to you. Mitsuri seemed to fangirl once more and Shinobu seemed to not care. "Thanks Inouske..." You said as you scooted away a bit, what's with everyone getting close to you? Is it like an unspoken rule or something?

"You betcha! Also I want that rematch!" Inouske had said. Grabbing some attention from nearby people, as well as your hand. Which he placed on his head. "The hell are you doing?" You said as your arm layed limply in his grasp as his face was flushed but kept his excited expression.

"Give me, uh the thing you did earlier! I mean yesterday?" He said as he scratched his head. Wait was he talking about the head pats? Probably. "Rate now?... Ok.." You gave in, knowing that he wouldn't stop asking. He seemed really content with it to. You could feel the stairs of Mitsuri and Shinobu, and a couple other people. Dang they must really be getting the wrong idea. So which that in mind you had stopped. Inouske whined but mostly remaining silent as Hotaru finished getting everything together. "Alright everyone, lets go outside for our practice. This room is to small for this..." He said, the last part was under his breath.

Everyone made a sound of agreement, and got up to go get their stuff. Woah you just realized how cramped it was, and most certainly when everyone is trying to get to one area.

"Nope..." You said as you backed off from the racks. You can come get your bookbag later. Looking around for anyone you knew. You had witnessed Shinobu slap Zenitsu while Tanjirou seemed to have a panic attack. You felt him rate now, to many people In one area is stressful. But you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Excuse me. I couldn't talk to you earlier, so I wanted to say that I'm impressed with uhm- I don't know how to say that without it sounding weird." Yorichi?

You turned around to see the kind smile on the obviously taller than you boy. "Thanks, I'm Y/N. You?" You asked giving out your hand for a handshake. Which he gladly took and shook it. "Oh by the way, my brother is really impressed as well. It looks like you can't even throw a punch, but as we know that's not true!" He said as he pointed over at Kokushibou, or michikatsu whichever goes in this universe. But he seemed to notice and looked away, keeping his stoic expression of 'I don't give a shit'. "Hah, sorry for him being a sour puss. But I hope we can talk more in the future? Eh." Yorichi said as he gave you one of his signature smiles that he's known for. "Aight..." Dang you never thought you'd be this bad at social awkwardness. But he more you know.

As he walked off over towards his brother you had heard Hotaru yell over the other students to back away from the racks. Sighing as he said he'd put them all in our seats after. "This guy deserves a break..." You said under your breath as you had headed out of the class with the rest of them.

This was gonna be fun.

-

But to your surprise it actually was, nice. Hotaru had helped you out here and there, and everyone seemed so motivated. It actually warmed your heart.

"Ok everyone it's almost, uh- 7:30 you all can go home now." Hotaru said as he checked his watch. You just now noticed that he had one. So you had went back inside with everyone else to go get your stuff. "Oh hey Tanjirou!" You said as Tanjirou walked up to you, a big smile on his face. "You did really well! Also if you dot know where to go just fallow me to the bus!" He said with a smile. Zenitsu had also noticed you guys and speedrund over to you all. "Y/N your so cool!" Zenitsu said as he clung to your arm. You were a bit uncomfortable so you shrugged him off and laughed awkwardly. Inouske was no where to be found.

"Hey where's Inouske?" You asked. Tanjirou and Zenitsu seemed to be annoyed at your question but answered anyways. "We don't know, he always disappears just before class ends. I'm kinda concerned..." Tanjirou said, looking around for the blue haired boy. Zenitsu scoffed. "I don't really care what happens to him, just a little bit. " He sighed as he grabbed his obviously yellow colored bag. "Thats not very kind of you homeskillet." You said as you guys headed out of the room, behind the absolute sea of students clumping into a group in the hall.

"Yeah that's mean of you!" Tanjirou said. Copying your facial expression. Zenitsu huffed but apologized anyways. Tanjirou looked at you with adoration as you scolded Zenitsu. You really where a caring person.

"-And that's why the next holocaust will happen if you revive the no no man." You said as you went way off track of what you were saying. Zenitsu looked like he was gonna pass out from holding his laughter. "Woah Y/N I didn't know you were a comedian?" A knew voice said.

"Oh hay Akaza!" You said as he walked over to the group. But Tanjirou had met him Halfway. "Hello. Uh what are you doing here? I thought band wasn't supposed to be here today?" He said. Wait hol' up. Akaza's in band? Shit that makes him a band kid. At least he's not a chorus kid, no offense. Well you were a chorus kid at one point but that doesn't count. Akaza had went around Tanjirou and gave you a high five. "So how's it going homeskillet?" You said as Akaza sighed. "honestly it's kinda boring and- uh, are you okay?" Akaza said as he leaned passed you, pointing at a clearly scared Zenitsu. Who ran over to Tanjirou and hid behind him. "Dont mind him, he's always like this." You said as you blankly stared at the pair, which Tanjirou was yelling at Zenitsu for being rude.

You then felt Akaza bump your shoulder with his elbow as he got closer to you, so the other two couldn't hear him. "Hey... Wanna ditch these guys?" He whispered. You where kinda stunned for a second, shure he's fun to hang around. But it'd be rude to just up and leave. "Uh why?" You whispered back as the two continued to fight. "Because I wanna hang out with you..." Akaza said as he looked away. Dang you didn't know anyone would genuinely seek to have a conversation with you. But you guess you were wrong. "Just come on." Akaza said as he grabbed your hand and booked it to the entrance.

"woah- HAY!" You said as you were forced to run with him. Surprising Tanjirou and Zenitsu who had yelled at the two of you. But Akaza kept going till y'all reached the bus. He sighed as he let go of your hand. "What was that about?" You said out of breath. "What? I just wanted to have a minute with ya, and I'm pretty shure those two wouldn't allow me to." He said as he put his arms behind his head. His eyes flickered to the bus number and looked at you. "Is this the right bus?" He said as he fixed his guitar strap which you have just now noticed. This dude plays guitar. "Yep, so back of the bus?" You asked as you two climbed onto the bus, a bunch of rowdy kids yelling over echother to actually hear one another. But only making the noise worse.

"Yep, and there's also someone I want you to meet." He said as he grabbed your hand once more and dragged you down the isle. Trying not to run over anyone.

As he finally got to the back of the bus ha had stopped and moved out of your way. This flabbergasted you as he wasn't taking the window seat. "Bruh.... You my bestie now!" You said as you dove into the seat. Akaza chuckled as he sat next to you. Ah the window, I can now get to playing the mentle game of don't let the stick figure hit the ground. But before you could Akaza broke your concentration. "So Y/N,, wanna meet my mystery friend?". "I thought you didn't have friends?" You said jokingly. Akaza punched your shoulder and damn did it hurt.

"Ow!! Alright I deserved that..." You said as you rubbed the place he hit. He then looked around for a bit before sighing. "I guess he went with his brother, I don't know why. He hates him..." Akaza said, his sentence trailed off a bit as he crossed his arms. Ok he was either talking about Senemi or Genya, but it's a high chance he's talking about Kokushibou. Because why would he know a 'pillar'. But you could be wrong.

"Oh there he is." Akaza said as he stood in his seat. You had looked over the seat Infront of you to see Kokushibou. Ah so that's who he's talking about.

"Hey man where have you been? You're usually here before me as you get off earlier then I do. I also have someone you have to meet." He said as he shoved you back into the seat. Kokushibou seemed to not see you somehow and sat in the seat beside yours and Akaza's. "Ayy yo man, it's nice to finally meet you homie!" You said as you leaned over Akaza. Missing the blush on his face.

The set of eyes on Kokushibou's forehead had turned to look at you, causing you to get startled a bit as he turned his body to face you. "Your the girl that fought Tengen and triumphed?" He said in his usually monotoned voice. "Yeaaah..?" You said as you awkwardly scratched the back of you're neck. "Heh that's the most words I've ever heard from you buddy! Keep up the good work!" Akaza mocked as he gave Kokushibou a thumbs up.

This was gonna be interesting to exist through...

Taisho secrets!
• Kokushibou wanted to talk to you but Yorichi had beaten him to it.

• Tanjirou and Zenitsu where having a panic attack because Akaza practically kidnapped you, well to them at least

• After the second meeting with Akaza, he strangely wanted to see you again

• Tengen was so proud of you

• camion aux gros seins means in English "Big tittied truck" from french

¡AUTHOR SECRETS!

I'm so sorry for not updating this sooner, but do know I'm almost always working on this it's just sometimes I get magor writers block at random →_→←_←

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 4 23
This will have some SPOILERS It all started when you became a hashira at 14 years old. You where presented as the flower pillar, the past months were...
870K 19.2K 34
๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ โ•ฐโ”€ โžค a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ยฉ๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ข โ–ธ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
73.7K 1.1K 28
I read 2 stories like this but neither are being updated so I'm gonna make 1 inspection by them. (I forgot who created them) I don't own demon slaye...
139K 7K 36
PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE VERY BEGINNING! REWRITING! previously known as : how was it future me? --------------------- โแต—แตƒแตแต‰ แตแต‰ แต—แต’ แต—สฐแต‰ หกแตƒแตแต‰หข สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒ...