Bewitched • Toji Fushiguro

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ In which a single father took a great interest in his son's kind... More

⋇⋆ BEWITCHED
⋇⋆ PROLOGUE
⋇⋆ 001
⋇⋆ 002
⋇⋆ 003
⋇⋆ 004
⋇⋆ 005
⋇⋆ 006
⋇⋆ 007
⋇⋆ 009
⋇⋆ 010
⋇⋆ 011
⋇⋆ 012
⋇⋆ 013
⋇⋆ 014
⋇⋆ 015
⋇⋆ 016
⋇⋆ 017
⋇⋆ 018
⋇⋆ EPILOGUE
⋇⋆ NANA HERE

⋇⋆ 008

13.5K 520 330
By nana-mania

"A purpose to get revenge."

Nighttime,
(Y/n)'s apartment...

Your POV

I dried my hair with my (f/c) hairdryer as my (e/c) irises fixed on the television screen. Another day of another news of hit-and-run accident. This type of accident had been aired on news quite often these days. Mostly caused by drunk drivers.

Sitting down on the couch , I paid attention to the news. The victims were still young. A mother and her kid were the ones involved. Sadly, both victims did not survive.

My shoulders slumped , a heavy sigh made its way out of my mouth. This case was extremely similar to Megumi-kun's mother's cause of death.

Hit-and-run accident is the worst, I won't deny. Sometime, the murderers involved are never caught or sent to prison.

Either they couldn't be found or the murderers bribe the authorities to cover their crime.

Corrupted bastards. No wonder authorities couldn't be trusted in this modern time.

Grabbing my phone on the nightstand, I surfed the internet to search for some information regarding Megumi-kun's mother's case. Fushiguro-san informed me before that the case was broadcasted on news.

Oh, there it is.

"Passer-by died at scene in an atrocious hit-and-run."

"Frightening! Young mother ran over by a car!"

"Cops close case after a year and half of fruitless investigation."

"Perpetrator's identity remain unknown till these days."

So the cops gave up after a year and half. They couldn't find a clue? Even one?

Most of the time, drunk drivers are caught at first but then freed at the same day after paying some "tips" to the cops or lawyers..

But identity remain mystery till today? Now, that is a rare case.

This sounds more like a hate crime and revenge than a normal hit-and-run accident.

Wait...

I widened my eyes in shock at my own way of thinking. There was a possibility...that could be true.

I have heard of this kind of case before.

Some hit-and-run incidents are caused on purpose. A purpose to get revenge.

The perpetrators' schemes to kill their targets were so thorough-planned that they could be mistaken as accidents. It tends to take a long time until people find the truths behind this type of devious crime...

It could be...Megumi-kun's mother's case... Is this type.

I don't doubt. Because the signs are there.

Police couldn't find clues, the case took so long to finish it and perpetrator's identity stayed anonymous.

I put down my phone on the cushion of the couch, my eyes narrowed in seriousness. Even though this theory would not be entirely true, it wouldn't hurt to believe it.

At least this could be a possible lead to some clues... I hope.

I will tell this theory of mine to Fushiguro-san soon.

Picking up my phone back, I stood up from the couch and strolled toward my bedroom. I must sleep early so I could wake up early next morning.

I flopped my body onto the bed, enjoying the coziness of the mattress. My face sunk into the plushy pillow.

I wonder how this independent investigation will go. I realize this may be impossible. With us lacking clues, resources and hints. But that is not enought to stop me from assisting Fushiguro-san and Megumi-kun.

Those two deserve good things in this world. The mother deserves justice so her soul can rest in peace.

I will do anything in my power to find the murderer...

...and whatever it takes to realize this.

A few days later,
Friday,
Morning...

Second Person's POV

"Huh...? Is it just me or do we have more kids now?"

You spoke out your thoughts after long moment of observing the children. There was an unfamiliar girl with long black hair hugging Yuuta.

"Oh, that is Rika Orimoto. She is a student of this kindergarten from the beginning. She just got out of hospital." Satoru clarified. You raised an eyebrow, bewildered.

"Hospital? Was she gravely ill?"

"Well, long story short, she got diagnosed with dengue. You know, the disease infected by mosquito?"

"That is horrible.... I'm glad she is fine now."

A light sigh made its way out of your mouth before you smiled at the ravenette. Yuuta looked more cheerful with Rika around.

' Soulmates~' You giggled to yourself at your own thoughts.

Turning your heels, you attempted to head over to the kindergarten store to grab some boxes of tissue. You just remembered the current ones were already out.

Before you could take a step, the noises of people walking into the kindergarten building from the entrance were caught by your ears. Satoru, who was working on breaking a fight between Mai and Nobara , laughed in surprise.

"Yo, Suguru! You finally came!"

This caused you to halt on your track and you automatically turned around back. You saw him. One of your best friends was standing under the door frame with two young girls.

You widened your eyes in astonishment. Suguru, a single man, suddenly appeared at the kindergarten with...two little girls?!

As much as you were happy to see Suguru, the shock was way too extreme to be contained. You were certain this jet black-haired man didn't have a lover. Heck, he hadn't even dated a single lady!

"Yo, Satoru. Sorry , I'm late. Things are kind of chaotic at him with getting these two ready." Suguru smiled sheepishly as Satoru walked over to him. The girls twins cling on their father's legs shyly when the stranger approach them.

"So they are the ones you mentioned before?"

"Yes. I'm leaving them in your care starting today."

"Don't worry, don't worry ! I will take great care of them!"

"As much as I don't want to believe, your skills in dealing with children is exceptional."

Suguru and Satoru laughed together. You, curious and puzzled, approached the two men. "Hey, Suguru."

"Oh, (Y/n). Hey, there. So it is true you started working with them." Suguru greeted you back with a small smile. You scratched your cheeks bashfully.

"Ahahaha, you are right. It just sits right with me to take care of children than dealing with troublesome adults. " You stated , referring to the time you still worked at that big company. Your fixed your gaze on the little girls.

"By the way, who are these two kids? I'm pretty sure you aren't married yet, Suguru..." you darted your attention back to the father of the twins. Suddenly, your mind was crossed with the worst thought ever."

"Hey, hey... Don't tell me... You are just like Satoru-"

"No, no! No way I will become a lousy rascal like him! I haven't touched a single woman, I swear!"

Suguru was quite panicked with your accusation. Your heartbeat calmed down a little, relieved to hear the truth. If Suguru did become like Satoru, it would be the end of the world.

"Who are you calling lousy rascal-" Satoru was cut off by Suguru and you bluntly insulting him.

"You are one, Satoru." Suguru and you uttered in unison. The snowheaded-man felt an arrow stabbing his heart at where it hurt the worst. He went to sulk in the corner.

"Anyway, these two are Nanako and Mimiko. They are actually daughters of my distant relative. But their parents..."

"...I see. So now you are taking care of them. That is so noble of you, Suguru."

You kneeled down to meet eyes with the twins. Nanako looked like she was on her defensive mode while Mimiko hid behind Suguru. You chuckled at the twins with obviously different personalities.

"Hey, Nanako-chan, Mimiko-chan. Starting today, I'm your teacher! You can call me (Y/n)-sensei."

You introduced yourself to make things less awkward between you and the twins. Suguru patted their backs to reassure them. "Don't worry, girls. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Second to Kento, of course."

"I thought I'm the nicest-"

"One of the nicest, (Y/n). You should clean your ears next time."

"You are as brutally honest and straightforward as ever, Suguru."

You puffed up your cheeks, slightly annoyed with Suguru's ways of describing you to his kids.

"Oh, right. The class will start soon. Let's go, Nanako-chan, Mimiko-chan. Join your friends in the fun!" You offered your hand to the twins.

Nanako and Mimiko hesitated. They stared at their father unsurely. They were very wary of strangers. Suguru grinned at them convincingly. "It is okay. She is trustworthy, loves."

Hearing that, the girls extended their hands to hold yours. You gasped in happiness , feeling happy to be accepted by Nanako and Mimiko. You then led them to the kids' circle.

"See you after school, Nanako, Mimiko."

"See you later, Daddy!!" The twins waved their hands at Suguru excitedly. They were more than pleased to make new friends now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 66 29
Thank you for choosing this book ●Short Little scenarios with some of your favourite characters● -I do not own any rights to the characters besides t...
1.9M 74.1K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
3.7K 66 6
**WARNING** This is going to be a VERY mature; VERY steamy book. **18+ only** **All rights to Jujutsu Kaisen characters go to Gege Akutami** **Cover...
98.9K 983 29
various Jujutsu Kaisen characters x reader just some oneshots I've cooked up... I'm a rookie when it comes to writing, so please excuse any weird wor...