Sailing With Destiny

Od Bookworm_Tina

"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I l... Více

Preface
Paris
Pont des Arts
Monte Carlo
Sumptuous Repast
BlackJack
St Tropez
Friend or Foe
Provoke
Morning Coffee
Portofino
Kayak
Kiss it Better
Tuscany
Off-route: London
The Marino's
Frustration
Corsica
Cherry
Ibiza
A Night in Ibiza
Costa Blanca
Cupcakes
Cumpleaños
Fiesta
Old Wounds
Homebound
Vacation Over
New York
Bubbles and Beer
Petty
Class Day
Celebrate
Priorities
A Magical Day
I Hate My Birthday
Intern
Millie Bee
Summit
That Escalated
Ego
Liquid Courage
Predicament
Corporate Sexy
Dinner at Dad's 2.0
Anti-Mila
Voice of Reason
Fragile
Talk To Me
A Little Better
Not What You Need
Revelation And Secrets
Forgive Me?
Space
The Night Begins
Can The Night End Already
I don't Know You Anymore
He's Still My Friend
I Got You, Always
Wedding Date
Friends
The Calm
Before
The Storm
I Promise
I Hate Halloween
Best Friend or Girlfriend?
Decisions, Decisions
I Can't Live Without You
I Will Survive
Nostalgic
Holiday Surprises
I Trusted You
I Trusted You Too
A Mental Maze
Always
Mark My Words
Call It Destiny

Brotherly Things

992 51 275
Od Bookworm_Tina

Mitchell's POV

Josh remained silent for a few seconds but each second felt too long and added to my nerves. I had no idea what the fuck was going on but I needed to find out.

"Joshua!" I irritably snapped.

"Hi, Mitch," I heard the hesitance in his voice but I was not in the mood for small talk or fucking pleasantries. "I'm sorry I missed your call; I forgot my phone at home in a rush for class this morning."

"I don't care, just tell me Katie is with you." I insisted.

"Um, she's not," he replied in a small voice and that got me more anxious. "I haven't seen her in the last week. We're uh... going through a bit of a rough patch."

That was news to me, while Katie never shared every detail of her life with me, she always knew she could come to me when things weren't going well. Yet, she didn't mention a thing and the last I saw Josh and Katie, they seemed happy so this mishap must've been relatively new.

I took in a calming breath, "Sorry to hear but Katie called, barely said a word, and hung up. I haven't been able to get hold of her since and I'm a little worried."

"Shit!" I heard the concern in his tone, "Sorry for the language... um, I'll go check on her and keep you posted."

"I'm in London and should reach her place in another fifteen to twenty minutes. Meet me there."

"You're here?" Josh sounded surprised but also... nervous?

"Of course, it sounded like my sister needed me. I'll see you soon." And I hung up.

Thankfully, the drive from Heathrow to my sister's apartment building in Camden was only a little over thirty minutes. The rain turned to drizzle and after I paid the driver, I made my way into the tan-colored, brick building.

The reception area of the building was a lot warmer than outside and I did not complain, London was great but the weather always put me off – the sun rarely ever came out. I spotted Josh seated on a sofa as I entered, he nervously shook his foot that was crossed over one leg and I wanted to snap at him but the worn down, tired look on his face made me pity him.

"Hey, Mitch," he immediately stood and offered a hand. His brown eyes appeared dull and drained. 

"Josh," I gave his hand a firm shake and scrutinized his features. "You good?"

Josh ran a hand over his face and shrugged, "It's been a long week. Anyway, let's head up, I have a key."

I nodded and followed him to the elevator, Josh was quiet and I wondered if Katie's weird call was related to their relationship problems. 

"Her car is parked here so I'm certain she's home," Josh muttered."I tried calling but she didn't answer."

I grew more anxious when the elevator door opened and followed Josh to Katie's apartment with quick steps. Josh opened the door and gestured for me to enter first while he trailed behind. I took in the living space and everything seemed in order, the apartment was spick and span that I felt my shoes from walking in the rain would've ruined the wooden floors.

Rain stained the tall, ceiling to floor windows that had an urban view from the matte grey, silver, and white sleekly fitted kitchen. I stopped in my tracks and caught sight of Katie's phone which sat on the grey island counter. I picked it up and it appeared she didn't even touch it because she had about a dozen unread messages and missed calls.

I dropped her phone and made my way down the wide passageway to her bedroom. There were two bedrooms in the apartment and I wasn't sure which was hers so I looked Josh's way and he pointed to the door further down the hall.

I knocked on the door but got no answer, my heart hammered in anxiousness. "Katie, it's Mitch. May I come inside?"

Silence.

"Just go in," Josh said and he didn't need to tell me twice.

I opened the bedroom door and let out a huge breath of relief but worry also settled in when I spotted my sister on the bed, over the covers, dressed in jeans and a sweater with her eyes closed.

"Katie!" I rushed towards her and immediately sat beside her. She seemed fine, her breathing was steady but also appeared pretty out of it and a mess.

I took her hand in mine and rubbed over her palm, "Kathryn, wake up." 

I felt like I could breathe again when she squeezed her eyes shut and sleepily groaned. "Katie, wake up." I insisted while Josh sat on the opposite end with his hands curled into fists at his sides.

Katie's eyes slowly opened, her brows knitted together and she squinted away the brightness of the room before her green eyes focused on me.

"Mitchy?" she grumbled, "Is that you?"

She rubbed her eyes and tried to sit up but it looked like a mission. "Easy," I held onto her shoulders and helped her rest against the headboard.

"Hey," I half grinned, "Are you alright?"

It took her a moment to gather her surroundings and I scrutinized her features. Much like mom, Katie was always particular about her appearance and never had a hair out of line. Yet, she looked pretty much a mess. Mascara or eyeliner, I didn't know the difference, smudged around her bloodshot eyes and her hair resembled a bird's nest.

"What," she hiccupped and my brows raised, "What are you doing here?"

"Are you drunk?" My eyebrows knitted together and I blurted.

Katie's eyes widened and she quickly covered her mouth with her palm. I glanced at Josh and he didn't seem surprised by Katie being drunk, in fact, he appeared sad and a little disorientated. 

What did my sister do to the poor guy?

"N-no, silly Mitchy," she slurred and giggled, "I don't drink, remember?"

I got the smell of alcohol from her breath and sternly stared at her, "I can smell it."

I raised a brow to Josh, "You knew about this?"

Before Josh could answer, Katie turned her attention to him and a scowl grew on her face. "Why are you here?" She asked coldly, "I told you I want some space."

Josh's gaze lowered and I pitied the guy. "I... Mitch called –"

"Stop looking for excuses!" she snapped at him and even I was pretty startled at her tone.

"I called him," I quickly came to his defense even though I had no idea what the hell was going on between them.

"Why?" She snapped my way. "And why the hell are you here?"

I did not appreciate her tone. I left Mila alone in Italy with Limo fucking Leo just to check on Katie and instead of being grateful, she was acting like a brat. 

"You called me," I kept my tone cool but firm, "said nothing and hung up. I tried calling back numerous times but you didn't pick up. I got worried and flew over."

"Ugh," Katie ran a hand through her hair that looked like it needed a wash, "Always so paranoid, Mitchy."

"Excuse me?" I snapped at her. "Paranoid? You've got to forgive me if I got worried when my little sister calls sounding weird and then goes MIA. Mind you, the same sister who doesn't drink or act like... an irresponsible child!"

"Stop shouting!" she covered her ears and shut her eyes. 

I took in a deep breath, she was clearly still intoxicated and needed something to eat and perhaps some strong coffee to flush the alcohol out of her system. 

"Stay with her, I'm going to fix this... problem," I said to Josh but before I could get up, Kate rested her hand over mine.

"No, stay Mitchy," she said so softly and looked at me like the scared twelve-year-old who got picked on in middle school. I sighed, nodded, and sat back.

"Please tell Joshua to leave," she muttered and even though I pitied him, the big brother in me couldn't deny her.

Josh didn't need to be told twice, he sadly nodded and stood up. "I'm glad you're okay, Katie."

Katie didn't even look his way or acknowledge his words. I assured him with my eyes that I'd take care of her and with a nod, he turned to leave.

"Actually," I stopped him, "could you put on a pot of coffee and order some food to be delivered here before you leave?" I asked, "I would but..." I gestured to Katie who looked miserable and also awfully upset.

"Already on it," Josh half grinned and left.

When Josh left, Katie looked at me sheepishly, brought her knees to her chest, and chewed on her lip. 

"I know you hate lies so I'm gonna be honest," she muttered and I silently let her continue, "I might've had a little alcohol and... some pot."

I closed my eyes and took in a calming breath. I was the last person to judge Katie for drinking or trying pot but I was mad at her for being reckless and putting herself at risk when she wasn't around Josh or anyone I knew that was trustworthy around her.

"Who were you with?" 

"Just some friends," Katie mumbled, "You won't know them."

"Trustworthy friends?" My tone was a lot colder than anticipated but I was mad at her for being irresponsible. She was supposed to be the kid who always had her shit together – I tended to mess up not her.

"I guess," she shrugged. 

"You guess?!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry alright," her voice raised and it seemed as if she was on the verge of tears. "I just have a lot going on. From seeing Josh with another girl, freaking exams that I think I'm going to fail, school and just everything else."

"I just wanted to unwind for once," she finished weakly and I calmed down almost immediately when her eyes glistened with threatening tears.

"You're mad at me, right?" she softly asked, "And you're probably disappointed too."

I stared at her for a long moment and felt awful when some tears escaped the corner of her eyes. She curled her sleeved around her palms, wiped away the tears, and lowered her gaze. I huffed, scooted closer, pulled her towards me, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"I'm not disappointed in you," I softly told her and she leaned into the hug, "I'm mad but not the least bit disappointed."

She sniffed and I hugged her for a long while. It was weird to see Katie so vulnerable and sad and I felt shit. I needed to know what happened, especially with Josh but my main priority at the moment was for her to feel better and perhaps take a shower.

She was smart to kick Josh out or I would've lost my cool, I couldn't believe I pitied the fucker a few minutes ago. If he cheated on my sister and broke her heart, one word from Katie and I would've happily obliged to break at least his nose.

Not the time to lose my cool. 

She pulled away and the black around her eyes smudged even more as she wiped her eyes. She sniffed and offered a small smile, "Thanks for checking in but I'm okay."

"No, you're not," I didn't buy her words, "But you stink so freshen up and meet me in the living room."

She looked a lot more like my annoying little sister when she narrowed her eyes at me, "I do not stink."

"Yeah, you do and you look like shit," I teased and she threw a pillow at me. I laughed and gestured to her bathroom door, "Go freshen up, I'll get you something to feel better."

Her eyes widened in horror, "Do not try to cook and burn my kitchen down."

"Shut up and go," I poked her forehead with my index finger.

While Katie freshened up, I dug around her refrigerator and was glad she had all the fresh produce needed to make the classic hangover smoothie. I rinsed off the green vegetables before I chopped them into smaller pieces and tossed them in the blender.

Josh ordered takeout and it arrived just as I was about to add Greek yogurt to the blender. I attended to the door and after I placed the bag on the island my phone rang. I was about to curse but when Mila's name flashed on the screen, I smiled like an idiot. 

"Hi, Beautiful," I greeted like the whipped ass I was.

"Hola Hotstuff," Mila greeted and I rolled my eyes at her ridiculous name.

"Don't call me that," I couldn't help but scowl.

"Oh, I thought we were calling each other fitting synonyms," she retorted and I wished I could've kissed that smart mouth.

"If that were the case, I'd call you annoying," I teased.

"Stop flirting, Mitchy," she cooed, "I don't have a pair of spare panties on me."

I fucking miss her already!

"Behave, Milo," I warned under my breath. I did not want her talking about her panties when she was around Leo or anyone else for that matter.

"How's Kate?" She asked seriously, "Are you with her?"

I took in a breath, rested my elbow on the counter, and crossed my legs at the ankles, "Yeah, she's fine just a little drunk and... high."

"Oh," I heard the surprise in her voice too, "Is she alright?"

"I think so. I haven't had the chance to talk to her, she's freshening up right now and I'm preparing something to help –"

"Forrest puke," I imagined her scrunching her nose.

"Yeah," I chuckled. 

"Poor Kate," Mila sighed, "If I were her, I'd kick you out before you try to poison me with that thing."

"Hate on it as much as you want but you know it helps," I hit back and her silence proved she agreed. 

"Where are you right now?" I stood straight and threw yogurt in the blender. 

"At Leo's grandparents' place but," she spoke in a hushed tone, "If you want to talk dirty, I can slip away for a while, they have a huge plot out here."

I chuckled and shook my head, "I'm at my sisters' place and even though it's decently sized, I'm not having phone sex with you."

"Boo, you're boring." She countered.

"And you don't have a spare pair of panties," I hit back.

"No biggie, I'll just go commando." she cheekily retorted and the mere thought of that had me feeling the opposite of turned on.

"Don't even think about it," I said with an authoritative edge to my tone, "Not when I'm sitting in another damn country."

"Possessive," she teased. "But relax that fine ass of yours, these panties will be on until you rip them off with your teeth tonight."

I cannot fucking wait!

"Hmm," a smirk grew over my lips, "I like the sound of that."

"Mitchy," Katie called from the hallway and I hated to but it was time to hang up.

"Katie's out, I'll talk to you later, alright?" 

"Of course, don't be a broody asshole with your sister and hear her out before you lose your shit," Mila said. 

"I know, I don't have an uncontrollable temper, relax," I assured her.

"Debatable," Mila mused. "Anyway, go deal with your sister and come back soon. I have these gross feelings that tell me I miss you," she made a gagging sound.

"I have those gross feelings too," I chuckled.

"Good because I'll be in the yacht waiting for you when you get back wearing nothing but..." she cheekily left the sentence hanging. 

"But?" I pressed with eagerness to know what she had up her sleeve.

"I'll leave it as that," she teased. "Go before your sperminator launches for action and you embarrass yourself in front of your sister."

I rolled my eyes at her words, "See you soon, I love you."

"Ew," I was certain she scrunched her nose, "But I love you, too."

After she hung up, I glanced at the phone screen and smiled like an idiot. 

"I don't know if I should smile or throw up," I spotted Katie leaning on the counter with a stupid smile on her face. She looked a lot fresher and her hair was finally washed.

"Mila?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, she's in Italy with Leo," I replied.

"The best friend?" Katie raised a brow. Before she could say anything else, I turned on the blender to block out whatever crap she had on her mind regarding Leo and Mila.

Once the smoothie was done, I covered it and placed it in the fridge before I proceeded to pour Katie a cup of black coffee and warm up the food Josh ordered.

We made our way to the sofa and Katie looked a lot better after she ate and drank coffee. I sipped on a much creamier and sweet cup of coffee than hers and hated to bring it up, but I needed to know what made her go against her vow of never drinking.

"Alright, talk to me," I looked at her seriously, "What's going on with you?"

She ran her fingers through her damp hair and sighed, "It was a once-off thing, it won't happen again."

"Kathryn," I stared at her sternly.

"Don't use that tone with me, you're not Dad," she retorted.

"I know I'm not which is why you should know I'm not going to let this go," I countered.

"Tell me about Josh, you said you found him with another girl," I tried to make this easier for her, "Is the fucker cheating on you?"

"No... I don't think so," she hesitated. "He went out with some friends and there was a girl that came on to him. I told him she had a thing for him but he refused to see it, he went behind my back, lied he didn't go out and when I went to the same club, I saw her shove her tongue down his throat."

"He pushed her off immediately and when I left, he chased after me but..." She took in a deep breath, "He shouldn't have lied."

I understood that and the brother in me wished I at least punched Josh once when he was around. Although the mature person in me understood that it was Katie's problem and unless otherwise asked, I needed to stay out of it.

"Relationships have those ups and downs, some space might do well but you need to talk to him," I offered some advice I wished I took when I walked out on Mila.

"I know," she replied in a small voice and took a sip of coffee. "I just want some time for myself. School has been a shitshow, I swear I'm failing at least two classes."

I refused to believe that, Katie always worked exceptionally hard when it came to anything and excelled at whatever she put her mind to. 

"I doubt that, you're annoyingly smart," I teased.

"No, you're the smart kid, I just work hard to keep up and make Mom and Dad proud," she replied. "But I've been slacking... it's just a lot."

"Hey," I scooted over and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "Don't put so much pressure on yourself. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, no matter what, Mom and Dad will always be proud."

"You're the favorite," I grinned.

"No, you're the favorite and you know it," she seriously said. "Looking up to you and trying to live up to the standards you've set is damn difficult and exhausting."

"You don't have to live up to any expectations," I told her, "I have many flaws and you know I am the furthest from perfect. Just be you because believe me when I say that's enough."

"Just no crossfading again," I scowled, "And certainly not with people you guess you can trust."

"Gee, so paranoid and... possessive," Katie mused, "Poor Mila."

I shot her a look of dismay, "I'm serious, Kate. What you did was reckless and fucking stupid."

She lowered her gaze, "I know, I'm sorry it won't happen again."

"And I'm sorry I called you, I didn't feel good and, in that mindset, the first person I could think of was you," she added sheepishly. "I'm sorry I ruined a day out of your trip with Mila."

I scooted closer, "Don't be ridiculous, no matter what, you know you can call me for anything at all. I'm always going to be here for you."

She smiled and I was glad to see that the spark was back in her. "That's nauseatingly sweet," she rested her head on my shoulder, "But thank you, Mitchy. It's not so bad having you as my brother sometimes."

I scoffed, "More like all the time."

"I see getting laid often has done wonders for your mood, I expected you to yell, scream and throw a tantrum," Katie mused. "I should thank Mila."

What is with everyone assuming I'm some kind of uncontrollable tyrant?

"And my pain in the ass sister is back," I sighed and shook my head.

She pulled away and dramatically shuddered, "I had to because this was getting really weird, it was either that or punch you to make this normal again," she added and I ruffled her hair to annoy her.

"I said to be normal, not annoying!" she irritable snapped and combed her fingers through her hair.

"Be glad I didn't put gum in it," I grinned.

"I will kill you," she promised, "Seriously murder you if ever pull a stunt like that again and mom won't be able to save you this time."

"Speaking of, when do you want me to murder Josh?" I teased.

Her lightheartedness dropped and I felt bad for bringing it up so I swiftly changed the subject and had her smiling again in no time. I spent the entire afternoon and evening with Katie, I didn't want to leave her alone because even though she seemed fine and the intoxication gradually wore off, I knew she was going through a lot mentally and emotionally.

She found it annoying that I was in her space but I knew deep down she wanted me to stay a little longer and didn't want to be alone. I offered to stay the night but she insisted that she was fine and I go back to Mila. I knew if I explained to Mila exactly what happened, she would understand but I also didn't want her to spend the entire night with Leo. 

I was caught between a rock and a hard place and regretted suggesting Mila stay back in Tuscany. If she accompanied me to London, she could've stayed back with me and I would've been at ease that Katie wasn't alone.

However, Katie invited one of her close friends from university to stay with her. Her name was Heather or Heidi – I didn't even bother to take note. But it made me feel better to know that my sister wouldn't be alone.

My flight to Tuscany was only at nine that night and while I informed Mila that I'd be late, I still felt a little uneasy for leaving her alone for so many hours. 

"Go, your girlfriend needs you more than me, I'm fine," Katie insisted.

"Alright, but regardless of time, call me if you need anything at all," I told her as I put on my jacket while a cab waited downstairs. "And no more crossfading, please."

Katie rolled her eyes, "I promise."

Just as I was about to leave, the front doorbell rang and I assumed it was her friend. I grabbed my passport, wallet, phone and dropped a quick text to Mila but it didn't deliver. I assumed her network was shit so I didn't make anything of it.

"Ey up, Love," Katie's friend stepped through the threshold of the front door and wore a wide grin, "Sorry, am late. T'was sillin' down 'bout an 'our ago, like!"

"But," she sang and lifted a brown food bag with a black and red rooster emblem and the word Nando's underneath, "Look wha' I go' us, like! Extra 'ot for you and lemon and 'erb for me."

"You're the best," Katie smiled and hugged the girl.

"Alright, I've gotta go or I'll miss my flight," I announced.

Katie pulled away from her friend and turned to me with a small smile. I glanced at her friend and I was a little confused and awkward when she stared at me with her mouth open and eyes so wide it looked as if she saw a ghost.

I glanced over my shoulder to make sure she didn't in fact see a ghost or something weird and when I saw nothing, I blinked and turned my attention back to Katie.

"Who's 'e?" she whispered a little loudly in Katie's ears.

"That would be my brother, Mitch," Katie replied, "And he can very much hear you."

I took a step towards the short girl and offered a hand, "Nice to meet you."

Her eyes widened more, opened her mouth, made a weird sound, closed it again, and then managed to croak, " 'Ow do?"

"She means hello," Katie elaborated because I couldn't understand half the words she said to Katie.

I half-grinned and nodded at the girl who seemed to have lost her voice before I turned my attention back to my sister. I scrutinized her features and asked, "You good?"

She smiled, "Perfect."

"Alright," I waved her over, "Get over here so I can leave."

"No, Mitchy," she whined, "I hugged you enough for one day," she offered her fist, "See ya."

"Yeah, yeah," I pulled her towards me and hugged her. She dramatically sighed but wrapped an arm around me and I tightened my hold.

"It wasn't needed but thank you for coming all the way just to make sure I'm alright," she pulled away and earnestly said.

I smiled at her, "As annoying as you are but you're my little sister and I'll always look out for you."

She rolled her eyes but smiled, "Now get out of here, your girl is waiting for you."

And I miss her a little too much.

"Call if you need anything," I told her one last time and she practically kicked me out.

Her friend still stared widely and when I looked away, she quickly ran into the kitchen. I frowned and asked Katie, "Is she alright?"

Katie laughed, "Yeah, she gets nervous around guys she finds..." Katie swallowed and wore a look of disgust, "I don't agree with her in this context, but guys she finds attractive."

"Ah," I grinned, "So, just like all your other friends who've had crushes on me."

Katie scowled, "Go!"

I chuckled, ruffled her hair once more, and left.

My flight was delayed by a half-hour so by the time I reached Tuscany, it was almost midnight and then took another forty minutes to reach the harbor where the yacht was docked. The text I sent Mila still didn't deliver so I assumed she was on the yacht, while there was Wi-Fi throughout the boat, we didn't get good reception in the bedroom.

I didn't realize I could miss someone after merely being separated for a couple of hours but I missed Mila like crazy. I missed her voice, the sweet, intoxicating scent of her perfume, her soft skin, her radiant smile, and the spark her eyes always held. Heck, I missed her annoying me, her interpreting things in a dirty way, and even her weird choice of words.

Anticipation built in the pit of my stomach as I drew closer to the harbor. My body felt tired but my mind was wide awake when I finally reached the port, I paid the driver and took quick steps to the yacht.

I unwound my neck and undid the band of my watch as I made my way to the bedroom, it was almost one AM so I figured Sleeping Beauty was out for the count. I slowly opened the bedroom door and flicked on the light to see that the bed was perfectly made without a crease and Mila wasn't present.

Concern crept in and I decided to check the other rooms but Mila was nowhere to be found. I ran a hand through my hair and pulled out my phone to call her. 

"Fuck!" I cursed when her phone went straight to voicemail.

I felt uneasy and tried to stay calm but it was difficult to do so when I had no idea where Mila was and I had no means to reach her. Mila informed me she'd be back at the yacht before I arrived, so I assumed she would've gotten back by ten or eleven at the latest. 

It was now after one in the morning and she wasn't reachable. The least I expected was a fucking text to keep me in the loop but, typically, she didn't bother. I never had Leo's number and I hadn't a fucking clue where his grandparents lived. The only person who had Leo's number was Mila's father and there was no fucking way was I going to ask him.

"Where the fuck are you, Mila?" I cursed under my breath.

Minutes felt like hours as the clock ticked and I tried to keep myself occupied with the thought that Mila was safe and still with Leo. But I was pissed that her phone was off and she didn't inform me that she would run late. I got fuck all from her, not a text message or even a voicemail.

I poured myself a double whiskey and smoked two cigarettes to ease my nerves but it didn't work, I tried to snooze off but I couldn't even close my eyes. I huffed, ran my hands through my hair about a hundred fucking times, and grew more and more anxious with each minute.

The clock read one-thirty AM and I was done waiting, I needed to do something or I was going to lose my shit. I lectured Katie about being irresponsible yet Mila did the same and I wasn't even surprised – it was Mila and she tended to do as she liked without telling anyone.

I downed the last bit of my drink and just as I was about to stand, the bedroom door opened and I felt like I could finally breathe when Mila stepped into the room.

"Mitch," She smiled widely and it took a lot of restraint not to melt at her beautiful features and grab her in my arms.

I gulped, sat back on the sofa, and glared at her, "Well, it's about fucking time. I've been waiting for you."

A/N uh oh, any idea what's gonna happen next? Is he gonna fight or will he let it go?

Let me know your thoughts,
Till then,
Be safe,
Tina

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

44.2K 1.4K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
10M 211K 27
"Karma..." He muttered. I looked over at him as he smiled to himself. "Is a bitch. And so are you!" I joked. Aiden glanced up at me and glared before...
240K 12.7K 77
"Do you ever give being insufferable a rest? Don't you get tired of annoying me and then acting smug about it?" Mitchell annoyed asked the infuriatin...
703 44 20
"Give me one valid reason as to why I should sign this?" He said leaning back on his chair, folding his arms against his chest. "Umm...you'd get a y...