Dreamnotfound Oneshots b/c wh...

By LYYOBI

thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few an... More

info :)
Bed Hair
Donations
Bet
Mermaid
Mermaid [Part 2]
Prison Visit
Childhood Friends
Fanboy
Polaroids
Can I Call You Back?
Cold
Forehead Kisses and Hot Chocolate
Glasses
An Ocean Away
Be Realistic
A Little Bit In Love
Cuteness Overload
Is That What You Like Now?
The Truth
In Your Dreams
Rivals Or More
Under The Fireworks

Pretty

7.3K 165 107
By LYYOBI

Fluff
[inspired by My Gentle Giant on Webtoon]
——

Dream's POV

I never understood what it's like to genuinely like someone. Fall in love even. All my life, I've been clueless. I never had a actual crush and it kinda upsets me that I won't know what it's like to genuinely like someone.

But that was before I met my second best friend, George. Or now, my boyfriend.

Me and my best friend since middle school, Sapnap, met George through one of our other best friends, Karl. This was about a year and a half ago. Karl said that a friend of his from a different country came to visit and he came on the same day that us three decided to hang out so Karl invited George to come with us. Even though he was probably jet lagged, he still agreed to go with us.

"Guys, this is my friend, George! George, these are the two idiots I was telling you about. The blonde and very tall one is Dream and the brunette one is Sapnap.", Karl was enthusiastic while introducing us to each other.

George laughed a little bit before greeting us, "Hello. It's nice to meet you guys. Karl told me some things about you while he was driving me back to his house."

"Hopefully good things?", Sapnap said with a small chuckle.

Me on the other hand, I just stared at him. I was admiring him even. All I had on my mind was, "Pretty."

"Dream? You good?", Sapnap said while hitting my shoulder playfully.

I shook my head a bit to get back to reality, "Yeah I'm fine! I spaced out a little bit I guess haha.", I scratched the back of my head nervously.

I looked over to George and he was looking right at me, making me feel more nervous. I wasn't sure why I was feeling this way. Maybe I'll talk to Sapnap later.

To play it off, I smiled at George and greeted him, "This is probably a very bad first impression, but hi. It's very nice to meet you and I hope you will have a fun time while being here in America."

George chuckles before replying, "It's not a bad first impression at all. And thank you. I will be staying for at least a month so I would hope that it will be fun."

Through the time that George was still here in America, we actually hung out a lot as a group with the four of us.

Through the times that we would hang out together, I can't help, but to feel something towards George that I have never felt with Sapnap or Karl.

We even went to the beach one day and hung out with some of these girls that Sapnap invited. I wasn't really paying attention to them though.

I noticed that Sapnap took a liking to a certain girl so that's when I asked him.

"Sapnap, you like her right?", I pointed at the girl who was with some of the others out in the water, "How do you know when you like someone?"

"Eh? That was out of nowhere. Well when you "like" someone it means that you want them to be your girlfriend I guess.", Sapnap explained while I just pondered and taking in what he was saying, "And I guess you wanna be closer to them and you think they're cute."

"George is cute.", I said bluntly.

"What?! No, not cute like George! You're close with me, Karl, and George, but it's different from a girlfriend. It's a different type of "like" for a girlfriend.", Sapnap said while face palming slightly.

"Different how exactly?", I asked being a bit more confused.

"I don't know- It's kind of a feeling. Sometimes your heart race, when you see them your head goes crazy, your stomach gets butterflies.", Sapnap rambled, "That's how you know you like someone. It's different from me, Karl, and George, right?", Sapnap said with a smile.

I looked over to where George was sitting on his beach towel.

"Well anyway....", Sapnap was saying things, but I wasn't listening.

When it got a bit darker, we started a bond fire. George was sitting across from me in the circle we were in, talking to Karl. When he caught me looking at him, he smiled at me. Something in my heart jumped.

I then thought back to what Sapnap said, "You're close with me, Karl, and George, but it's different from a girlfriend. It's a different type of "like" for a girlfriend."

It's different?

When it's a girlfriend, it's a different type of "like". How is it different though?

To me... he's..

"Pretty."

"Did you say something Dream?", Sapnap said from beside me.

"Oh nothing. I didn't say anything.", I chuckled a little bit.

When the day came where George had to go back to England, I was really sad not going to lie. More sad than Sapnap and Karl. Of course they were also sad that he had to leave, but I was feeling sadder. A different type of sad.

When George hugged me goodbye, he hugged me a bit longer than he did the others. I wasn't complaining though. Even I held him tighter.

But even though he was gone, me and him still talked to each other every day which made me happy. We would text, call, facetime, at any chance we could get.

Everyday I still thought about what Sapnap said at the beach. How it's a different type of "like" for a girlfriend.

But I don't see how it's different.

The next 4 months of talking to George mostly 24/7, I realized what I was feeling. I realized how he made me feel. How his voice made me feel, how his smile made me feel, how his laughter made me feel, how him just being there with me made me feel. How he makes me feel something that I've never had with Sapnap or Karl, or anyone.

I realized that I was falling for him. That my "like" for him was the same "like" as for a girlfriend.

My heart races for George, my mind goes crazy for George, I get butterflies in my stomach because of George.

To keep things simple here, it took me about 3 months after to confess to George and obviously he felt the same way. About a month into our relationship, we told Sapnap and Karl and they support us.

Me and George have been doing long distance for about 10 months now I believe and we are in the process of officially moving him to America to live with me.

I couldn't be happier.

"Why are you looking at me like that?", George laughed a little bit through the facetime we were on.

I just smiled happily, "I'm just admiring how pretty you are and thinking about how lucky I am to have you."

"Stop it.", George said flustered while hiding his face into his pillow.

I love him.

"I can't wait to have you back in my arms again."

——

A/N missed me?🦭 hope y'all enjoyed this :]

1188 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.5K 33
um idk cute dnf au's n oneshots thanks so much for reading <33 pretty much finished unless i get a motivation to write.. beginning - nov 26, 2020 bre...
3K 182 17
Dream x George :) Always up for chapter suggestions but I don't upload to regularly....hehe.... Oop- no smut but some fluff :) Enjoy (: 300 Reads pog...
Held By not-a-liy

Fanfiction

10.6K 389 28
~DNF~ Description-- Dream and George meet at a coffee shop and realizes that they might like eachother... a bit to much. Dream has trauma from his ex...
64.2K 1.6K 16
Gream/DreamNotFound oneshots but each one is set in an Alternate Universe, aka optimal creativity potential đź‘€ Most of these will be more than one pa...