๐‹๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ, แด›แดแดแดสษชษดษดษชแด›

By eclectem

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ one โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ two โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ three โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ four โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ five โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ six โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ seven โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ eight โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ nine โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ ten โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ eleven โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twelve โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ fourteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ fifteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ sixteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ seventeen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ nineteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-one โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-two โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-three โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-four โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-five โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-six โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-seven โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-eight โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-nine โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-one โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-two โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-three โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-four โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-five โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-six โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-seven โ™งโƒ˜
NOT A CHAPTER, JUST AN UPDATE!

โ™งโƒ˜ eighteen โ™งโƒ˜

1.7K 76 140
By eclectem

TW? hungover idk mate

"I'm hungover?" I repeated, looking at them.

"No sh*t." Tommy mumbled, then went back upstairs.

"Maybe Tommy was right... we probably shouldn't go to the arcade." Wilbur turned to Niki.

"No! I want to go to the arcade." I pouted.

"Juniper, you're hungover and you probably have jet lag. You need sleep." Niki looked at me.

"How'd I even get drunk?"

"The orange juice..." Wilbur laughed, then continued, "wasn't just your usual orange juice."

"What do you mean?"

"It had vodka in it."

"You're such an idiot. How did you not know?" I laughed, and then yawned.

"Niki didn't tell me!"

"Woah there, don't blame me." Niki joked.

"Well, I guess Tom got what he wanted. Let's go to the arcade now." I ate one last bite of my breakfast, and then slowly but surely went upstairs to get Tommy.

"Tom... oh Tommy..." I giggled, walking towards the room.

I opened the door, and looked inside.

I saw him laying on his back. He was on his bed, looking at the ceiling. "Tommy?.."

He looked at me, then looked back at the ceiling.

"What's up?" I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm an idiot." He mumbled, looking at me again.

"Why would you say that?"

"I just am. And now you got drunk, and I don't know what to do."

"Oh my god, Tom. It's not your fault. It's nobody's fault!"

"Either way, it ruined our chances of doing something fun today. Like, going to the arcade."

"Nah, we're going to the arcade. C'mon. Just make sure I don't fall or pass out, please." I joked, then took his hand and pulled him up.

"No! You aren't going to the arcade in this condition."

"Yes I am, and so are you. Let's go!" I started to run out the room, but then slowed down when I almost fell.

"See. You can't even run."

"Who said I need to run at the arcade?" I grinned.

"Are we going?" Me and Tommy were in the back seats, and Wilbur was in the driver's seat.

"Yes, Niki told us to wait in the car."

"Ah, alright." I slouched back, and yawned again.

I was about to close my eyes, until Tommy spoke up. "Who's that?"

Hey guys
no skipping this because it's important
i don't want this to be a short chapter but i want a drumroll
but not yet
first of all
heykrissy_ i love you for making this

second of all
this, your honor

alrighty let's get back on with the story!
drumroll please
oeoejjfjsjwkdjrjejdjdj

Niki and a younger person walked out of the house. (no cad this is not you pls)

Niki got in the passenger's seat, and the other person got in the back with me and Tommy.

"Who's that?" I smiled at them, then looked at Niki.

"Oh, right. That's Nephitie, my younger sibling."

"Ayo?" I looked at Tommy, then looked at Nephitie. "Nice to meet you. Can I call you Nephie? I feel like that's such a cute name and I really want to call you it so please say yes-" I held my hand out, and they shook it with a smile.

"You can call me Nephie, I'd love that. Nice to meet you, Juniper." They replied.

"Wow- they know my name! That's when you know you're getting clout." I winked, then slouched back down.

"Nice to meet me too. Junie, why are you getting all of the clout now? That was my job." Tommy whined, with made me and Nephie have a laughing fit.

We arrived at the arcade about 19 minutes later, because Wilbur didn't live too far away from the place.

Tommy helped me get out of the car, and Neph looked at us with a confused look on their face.

We walked into the arcade, and I closed my eyes immediately at the sight of all the lights.

I slowly opened them as we kept walking, and my eyes eventually adjusted.

"Alright, me, Niki and Nephitie are going to go look for some games or something. You two can go do whatever, but stay safe and don't run too far off." Wilbur announced.

"Can I stay with Juniper and Tommy?" Nephie looked at Wilbur.

"Oh- yeah, sure." He smiled, then left with Niki.

"So there is this one game at the arcade that I really like, and you can have two players so we could take turns. Follow me if you'd like." They led us through all the machines.

We stopped at the game that you compete in dancing, and Nephie looked at us. "Who wants to go against me?"

"Big man Tommy will." Tommy stepped up, and they both went on one of the platforms.

The screen on the machine (I just rhymed) started to count down.

3
2
1
GO!

I watched as Tom and Nephie danced, trying their best. Nephie was doing really good, if I say so myself. Tommy... he was really trying his best.

Now, he wasn't doing bad, but Nephie was definitely beating him.

I started laughing, and fell to the ground. I continued laughing, and Tommy looked over at me.

"HAH- TOMMY YOU'RE MISSING THE MOVES LOOK AT THE- PFFT- SCREEN!"

Nephie started to laugh with me, but still barely missed any moves.

After the song was over, they were both out of breath.

Player 1 won!

"HAHA- YES! LET'S GOOO- SUCK IT, T!" Nephie celebrated, and Tommy rolled his eyes and came to help me up.

"Do you want to go against me, Junip?" They asked, still smiling from their victory.

"No-" Tommy started, but I cut him off.

"Sure, why not." I was already back up, so I walked over to the side Tom was on.

We entered our cash, and the countdown started once again.

3
2
1
GO!

I mocked the arrows from the screen to move my feet. I almost fell, but I caught myself.

I twirled myself for fun, and almost fell over again. Maybe I should stop risking this and be a bit more safe.

Eh.

I slowly caught up to Nephie, and soon we were tied.

"Game's on." They whispered.

Before one of us could go full on, the last few moves displayed on the big screen and the song ended.

Tied!

"Wow, impressive. Good job." They turned to me, catching their breath.

We high-fived each other, and walked off the platforms.

"Hey, I noticed you were about to fall a few times. Are you good?"

"Yeah, just a bit hungover." I snickered.

"Hungover? What-" Nephie started to laugh, and Tommy looked at us, starting to laugh too.

"Why are we laughing again?" Tommy asked between laughs.

"Because- hah- Juniper's hungover and at an- HAHA PLEASE- ARCADE."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 11.8K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
44.6K 789 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...