After The Summer // Jack Grea...

By laurajames_xo

"And the winners of Love Island 2019 are" The presenter said, after 6 long weeks in a villa in Mallorca I was... More

Don't Care
Captain
Party Pooper
Sunday Roast
Friendzone
Love you bro
Fanny Flutters
Darling
Summer romance, part 2
Sweetheart
Princess
11:37
Instagram
Filming
Unsure
out out
Better Jack
Stubborn
Drunk
Ninja Turtles
Happy Enough
L Bomb
Celebrate
You
Two Breakups
Guess whos back?
Make us Make up
Call up
Aidans awful driving
Promise
Packing
3
Real Reason
A G
fuckable and not loveable
Sieve
The dress
Gok Wan
Ooops
15 more minutes
burp and curse
Only real men drink cocktails
260818
Swan off
Aw thats good
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
AUTHORS NOTE
Ugly
After the Summer

Saucey

6K 90 51
By laurajames_xo

Aidans POV

"Cheers to Aidan, the most beautiful woman in the world" Maura poured myself, Molly and my mum a glass of champagne. It was only 11am.

"Cheers to my baby girl" my mum started welling up already.

Not long after the hair and make up people arrived at my bedroom and began to do everyone's hair and make up before focusing on me - which I was not a fan of all the attention.

"What do you think Jack is doing right now?" Molly asked. 

"He's probably still sleeping" I laughed. "I don't know, I'm trying not to think about him it's making me nervous"

"I'm sure he's feeling the exact same way" Molly smiled.

The hair stylists curled the ends of my hair and placed half of it up to create some type of volume whilst the make up artist created a smoky eye effect without it being too dramatic. Luckily my fake tan had gone the most successful it has ever gone in it's life which complimented my white dress.

"Just one finishing touch" Maura sprayed me with some perfume. All the girls were in their bridesmaid dresses which are a pale green silky material.

"I'm so lucky to have such beautiful best friends" I pulled Maura and Molly into a hug before I took a photo of the two of them together.

@aidansimms - my bestfriends are better than yours x @mollymae @maurahiggins

@maurahiggins - wait until the world sees your dress

@mollymae - here's to the best day ever 🥂

Jack liked the photo but didn't comment anything. We did agree to not contact eachother until the wedding so maybe he thought that would jinx it.

"Where's my baby girl!?" My dad then stormed into the room with my brother and Tommy.

"This is the best you've scrubbed up in a while" I fixed my brothers collar.

"I could say the same about you" he replied and picked up a beer for him and my dad. It's strange, in my head he is still my annoying 13 year old brother not a nearly 20 year old man.

"What do you think eh?" My dad rubbed his black and white suit down. He's a builder so never has the need to wear a suit, so seeing him in one was strange.

"Very handsome" my mum walked over to him as they kissed. My brother and I pretended to throw up.

"That will be you and Jack in 20 years" Maura winked.

After one more drink it was time to leave to the venue. My dad helped me get into an old fashioned white Rolls Royce and then he ran around the other side. The rest of the girls obviously went ahead of me.

"I know I go on about Jack a lot but I'm so proud of you darling" my dad said. "You look absolutely beautiful as well"

"Thank you Dad, I love you too" I smiled as he planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Are you ready?" He asked as we pulled up.

"I don't think I have a choice" I took a deep breath, my heart beating at a trillion miles an hour. I got out of the car and shuffled in my dress so it fell correctly. "Here goes nothing" I linked arms with my dad as the infamous song began to play.

"How you are so bloody popular" my dad whispered, looking around at all the people watching me walk down the aisle. I had people from Love island, friends I knew before and a load of the football guys that knew myself and Jack.

"I don't know" I half laughed. "It's a bit awkward you know, everyone staring at me"

"Well you are the bride" he laughed. Once I said this I realised I hadn't even looked up at Jack. He was standing at the alter in a light coloured suit with a white shirt that had the top button undone. He looked so handsome and I could t believe that someone like him could actually love someone like me.

Once I reached the alter my dad kissed both of my cheeks before shaking Jacks hand, Jack jokingly wiped the sweat of his head which made everyone giggle.

I wasn't even listening to what the wedding officiant was saying, I just spent the whole time looking into Jacks beautiful dark eyes that I fell for years ago. I knew I was smiling like a goon the whole time but I couldn't help it - I have never felt happier.

"And now time for the vows" the officiant smiled. Maura handed me a folded up piece of paper.

"Jack Grealish" I took a deep breath. "I wish you could be me for one day and then maybe, just maybe you could see what I see when I look at you and maybe just maybe then you will realise I love you more then words will EVER be able to describe. When I see you I see my best friend, I see the guy who loves me and continues to love me when I couldn't love myself. I see my whole universe standing right infront of me. Jack, you my undeniable miracle and i may never find words beautiful enough to describe all that you mean to me but I will spend the rest of my life , with you, searching for them, my soulmate. Jack Peter Grealish"

Jacks POV

"Bro I'm looking saucey you know" Tyrone paced around the hotel room.

"Are you nervous or something?" I laughed - he hasn't sat down since he woke up. Ben, madders and Mason were also with Tyrone and I.

"I would of never said that when you first met Aidan that like 3 years later we would be in a hotel before your wedding I would of actually laughed in your face" Madders said.

"I'd say the same don't you worry" I laughed thinking about when I first heard of this Aidan Simms that was the winner of Love Island.

"We should get going guys" Tyrone clapped. The car took us about 20 minutes from the hotel to the venue where a few people were already sat waiting. I said hello to everyone and then stood at the top of the alter waiting for Aidan.

"Oh my god, here she comes!" Tyrone half whispered to me. I looked up and it was like an angel was walked towards me. She was glowing, she was smiling from cheek to cheek as she was laughing away to her dad.

When the officiant was speaking I didn't even take in a word. I was just staring into Aidans bright blue eyes and thinking about just how lucky I was that she was going to be my wife.

"And Jack, now for your vows" the officiant smiled after Aidans. I was now nervous as Aidans was like it was written by a perfectionist and that kind would not compare. Tyrone handed me a piece of paper which I unfolded and began to read.

"My sweet Aidan, you are the strongest, most compassionate woman I have ever met. Just you alone have taught me so many things over the past 3 years, about life, love, happiness and the importance of every moment. I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows. I can't you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy. I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect and my unconditional love for a lifetime. I can promise you that I will always be here for you, to listen and to hold your hand and I'll always do my best to make you happy. You make me happier than I ever thought I could be and I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way"

Aidan then placed the gold ring on my left ring finger and then I placed the silver diamond ring on her finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" the officiant smiled. Everyone cheered, clapped and threw flower petals over myself and Aidan as we walked back down the aisle.

@jackgrealish - Mr & Mrs ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 34.1K 26
***Published in the US with Wattpad Books and in the UK under the title 'LOVE, LOCKED DOWN' -- out now in ebook and paperback, and also audiobook in...
420K 16.6K 81
"-So try it" Grayson says suddenly to Brea. "Try what?" Her eyebrow raises with intrigue. "You said you can snap your fingers and turn your feeling...
9.6K 184 13
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 �...
22.7K 4K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...