๐‹๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐š...

By nb20127

You will develop trust issues ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿพ More

PART ONE ๐Ÿธ
PART TWO ๐Ÿฅ‚
PART THREE๐Ÿธ
PART FOUR ๐Ÿœ
PART 5๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿพ
PART 7 ๐Ÿฅช
PART 8๐Ÿชš
Part 9โœ‚๐Ÿ˜
part 10๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿง‹( before yall whoop my ass)
part 11๐Ÿฅก
Part 12 ๐ŸŒš
part 13๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€
part 14๐Ÿ”ฎ
Part 15 ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€
part 16 ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿพ
Part 17๐Ÿ–‡
Part 18๐Ÿซ€
part 19๐Ÿฆพ
part 20๐ŸŽถ
part 21๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿพ
part 22๐Ÿ
part 23๐Ÿ›
part 24๐Ÿซ‚
part 25 ๐ŸŽ’
Part 26 โ™กthe endโ™ก

PART 6 ๐Ÿฅ‚

372 12 1
By nb20127

Dakari Johnson🏙
"Mmcht this girl still aint outside" I say checking the time, it was 10:30. One thing about Lai is she gone work on her own timing.

She eventually came out the door making me sigh in relife. She had on a skin tight black dress with 2 slits where her legs were. The dress was V neck cut complimenting her DD's. When she came walking off the poarch her bone straight black hair blew in the wind. I just sat there like  dummy with my mouth open...

"Are you gonna open the door.." She tapped on the window
"My bad...you look nice" i unlocked the door and she climbed in.
"Thank you sir,you dont look bad yourself "
"Woww, i see how it is" I chuckled.

Caroline Davis 🌉 ( Laila's mom)
What Laila said a few weeks ago really messed with my head. I belived her 100% but i want to keep my relationship in tact. He pays my bills,fed my kids, and feeds my addiction. I couldn't let the thought linger.

"CHARELS" My blood boiled.
"What women!"
" What did you do to my daughter.."
"Wym what i do to her?"
"Nigga stop playing dumb..WHAT DID YOU DO TO LAILA"I said getting in his face.
" i DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU...AND THIS IS WHAT YOU ACCUSE ME OF" He pushed me out his face.
"You're guilty and its written all over your face.." Tears started pouring,i felt so guilty that i let it happen.

Charels walked off to the bathroom. My heart hurt i was so mad at myself. It was right infront of my face but i turned the other cheek.
                                                 ~  𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯~

𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 3 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 ( 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞)

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 "𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞.
"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨,𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩"
"𝐍𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩"
"𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐭 𝐮𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩"
"𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩" 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥" 𝐈 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞"
"𝐈𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦...𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦" 𝐢 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬.
"𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚...𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞...𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞" 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐨.." 𝐢 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝.

𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞,𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐇𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝.

"𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐌𝐌𝐌"𝐈 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝
"𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 " 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫.
𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭,𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧.

( 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 -𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫)
                                                  𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Cj Loagan🌌 ( Casey)
" Where this nigga at" I huffed looking around for Kari and his pet.
"Bae they on their way" Carmen said rubbing my shoulder.

I gave her hand a stank look making her slowly stop touching me. She turned around in her seat and started scrolling on her phone. Kari and Lai walked through the door and i had to keep my mouth from dropping.

She had on a black dress he had a black suit, Shorty was fs a 10.

"Wsg Cj " Kari came over dapping me up,i was still glancing at lai who had already took a seat.
"Wsg..um Carmen this Laila,Lai this carmen btw "
"Took yo ass long enough" i continued slapping the back of his head.
"I had to get my hair together" Lai spoke up.
"Its Valid or what ever " i shrugged looking at Lai from the corner of my eye.

Carmen slapped my thigh from under the tabel looking disgusted at me.
"Umm i have to go to the ladies room" Lai said standing up.
"Me too, we'll be back" Carmen followed Lai.

It was hard not to watch Lai walk away but i had to remind myself that my bestfriend was taking care of her.

"Look Cj on some real shi, in a few weeks time you gonna have to keep Laila safe for me" Kari said almost whispering.
"Nigga what?"
"Im in some deep shit rn,and my place wont be safe anymore...i wont be safe anymore"

I just sat there in disbelife still.

" Teach her how to protect herself,keep her safe...take her to your house out of state so nobody finds her"
"What does your mess gotta do with Lai"
" I been seeing people notice us...since she's important to me they'll try and find her. I just want whats best "
"Ok...okay bro i gotchu.." I bit my jaw.

I knew how to protect her and teach her how to protect herself but this is all of a sudden.

Carmen Soto🌁
As i sat in the bathroom, Laila walked in after me. I just sat thinking about how Cj doesnt act like he cares,and how he doesnt even have enough respect to not look at other women.

I heard the toilet flush in the stall Lai was in so i hurry and wiped my tears. I didnt wanna be in the bathroom alone so i hurried out the stall. When i opened the door Lai pulled me into a hug.

"Dont let any man bring tears to your eyes" She said wiping my tears,they were flowing at this point. She smelled so good i couldnt even focus on why i was crying.

" it just sucks when you take somebody in and help them build finacially..then they treat you like absolute shit "I barely could speak cause i had a lump in my throat.
" 6 years no ring,no kids,no recognition,no respect...im so tired bro" I continued.

She sat me down on a bench in the bathroom and just held me while i vented.

"Its really bad when they feel so high up that they give groupies more praise than the one who was there day one...but when i laugh to hard at another niggas joke im a hoe"
" why are you still with him my love?" She questioned honestly.
" i love him soooo much,and he's literally nothing without me. I just dont wanna see him crash and burn" i blew my nose.
" You dont want him to crash and burn meanwhile hes making you cry your eyes out,hes making you insecure and feel unworthy. You might love him but he doesnt love you..." Lai said wiping my tears.

" you right but can we talk later..they probably think we snuck out the vent" i laughed wiping my face.
"Girl fuck them,clean yourself up mama" She smiled walking out the door.

~Later that night-

" Why tf you been acting so weird" Cj tapped my thigh to catch my attention.
"What you mean?" I said getting defensive.
"You was barely talking tonight,my buisness partners and homies was tryna speak to you and yo awkward ass aint say much"
" when i speak you want me to shut up, when im quiet you want me to talk...make up ya fuckin mind" i rolled my eyes.
"Ayye watch that tone lil girl"
" Take me tf home bro im so done with yo stupid ungrestful ass..like rs choke on a dick and die"
" When you get bold carmen.." He side eyed me  clenching his jaw.
" Stfu talking to me Casey"
" Make me bitch" he grabbed my pony tail.
" Who tf you think you is.. ike?...that shit dont scare me ill bust a cap in yo ahh" i punched him in the jaw.

He threw me into the window by my ponytail,then he let go of my hair. I opened the door and jumped out the car.

" Dont call my phone either you dumb bitch " Cj said throwing my purse and phone out the car.
" Dont worry i wont take yo fonky no good ass on...hate yo dumbass" i picked up my stuff and started walking.

Laila Morgan🌆
" Kari where are youuuuu" i said slowly walking around the house. We were having a late night nerf gun fight.

As i walked around a dart hit my buttcheek making me fall to the ground.
" Oww you fucker" i rubbed my stingy butt cheek.
"Haha" Kari said running past the doorway.

I shot him 3 times in the back making crawl behind the door.

"Is it strange for me to say that if i were to die today " My ring tone went off. We both stood up and looked the phone on the bed.

" Truse ?" I looked at Kari, he nodded.

I picked it up.
"Hello? This is Carmen you gave me your number earlier" her voice sounded like she had been crying.
"Yeah,yeah...is everything alright"
"Nope, i jumped out of Cj's car and since its late i dont have a uber"
"Calm down..ill come and get you send your location"
"Alright " she hung up the phone.

" Who was it?" Kari said setting down his nerf gun.
" Carmen...your dickheaded friend threw her out of the car...imma go pick her uo throw me some keys" i slipped on Kari's hoodie and my teddy bear shoes.
"Please dont crash my hummer" he threw the keys.
"Ill be back..love you" i said walking downstairs.

- 1 hour later-
"Thanks for giving me a ride..you're a real one" She said opening up the door to her penthouse.
"Oh no problem...may i come in "
" yeah,dont mind the mess" She said holding back tears.

It look like somebody had got into a boxing match in her house. Glasses were broken,chairs thrown,pictures off the wall,and holes in the wall. I just  got a trash bag from off her tabel and started picking up shards of glass.

" oh you dont have to...ill get it later"
"Let me help you...my dad was abusive and so was my step dad, i know what an abuse scene looks like"
"Could you stay the night...i havent had anyone to really speak my mind to in years "
" of course i can.."

------
Authors note: excuse any errors.

How yall feel about Carmen and Cj's relationship?🤨

How yall feel about Kari and Lai?💁🏾‍♀

What yall think is next?😏

Alr bye sessy bbys ty for reading this far ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 617 16
Our story is wrong in all ways// Mafia Gang AU
68.1K 1.4K 60
[18+] READ TO FIND OUT!
5.4K 357 8
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
333K 10.4K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...