Through Her Eyes ✔

De Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... Mais

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

32. TRAVEL

5.6K 294 19
De Gigi_Luv_4u

====================

Soul travel is the rarest as well as one of the oldest known soul bound where the soulmate has an out of body experience and the soul travels near to their soulmates even without the practice of meditation. It is assimilated with soul dreams but the soul is rational and the experience is much more vivid to be forgotten.

====================

She is in a mist. Its color is mixed akin to the colors of her paintings. They are neon and so bright to her eyes. She wiggles her toes and feels the fluffy texture of the ground. It's as if she is in a carpeted floor, only it's covered with a thick fog of reds and oranges.

Trusting the unseen floor, she walks forward.

As she takes each step, the fog makes its way to the next color...from red to orange...then yellow to blue... Every time she advances, some muffled voices are heard. She can hear a distant conversation. She can make out some giggling and chuckling. And as she moves further forward, the voices louden. The laughs clearer.

She follows the voices and as she is in the midst of the purple mist, something magically appears.

In front of her stands a lone purple door with a golden knob.

Seeing the door makes her heart leaps in delight and her hands are itching to twist the door open. As she about to hold the knob, she is pushed forward, passing through its solid surface, as if the door was just a mirage or something. When she finds her balance, she is in a beautifully decorated room akin to those elite hotel suites and sees people happily conversing to each other.

One is animatedly talking with his hands slapping at the back of the other. The other chortles, his whole body quaking with the loudest giggle as he bends his body almost falling to the ground. The others are equally amused with their crescent eyes and mouths wide with a loud laugh.

She counts. They are seven. She focuses and finds them familiar. Too familiar in fact.

With the happiness of seeing them, she calls. She makes sure she's loud for them to hear but like underwater, her voice is muffled and unheard. They continue on talking as if her presence does not deter them. As if, she doesn't exist.

Confused, she walks nearer and attempts to touch them, but just like the purple door, they are like a mirage. Her hands just passes through their cheeks.

This creeps her out. She attempts to call their names one by one. She feels frustrated for not being heard and thus she stands up on the wooden coffee table at the middle. They stopped laughing. The room becomes solemn. She becomes hyper aware of the change of mood.

"I wish Daun is here." Taehyung says. His lips in a frown. The mention of her name makes her focus more on their conversation. Her heart skipping with how he articulates her name. She can hear the hopefulness on his voice.

"Don't worry, I can feel that it's near." Jin answers. His eyes are gleaming.

"How wonderful if we're finally complete." Jimin comments. His cheeks high with a gentle smile.

The conversation continues. Her as the topic is making her more confused than ever.

'What are they talking about? Me? Completing them? What is it with me?' Her mind thinks. She can feel her face blushing with the heat of overwhelming shyness.

"She is our soulmate. We are bound to be together." Namjoon says confidently. Dimples peeking through as he sincerely smiles to the others.

'Me? Soulmate?' She nervously wonders.

"Yes... We are Soulmates." Yoongi's voice is so loud and clear. His head tilting up and eyes looking intensely towards her. It's as if he knows she is there in the middle of the room, standing in front of them. It's as if he can read her mind and only answering her thoughts.

"The seven of you are my Soulmates?" She asks more. Her eyes looking towards the pale man. Too many questions on her head. She really wants to know more.

"Yes... We are Multiples..." He answers again. She gasps as she holds his stare. His black orbs kind and tender towards her.

Their confusion is so evident to her as they become silent and look towards their second eldest.

She soon feels all their stares as they follow Yoongi's line of sight.

"Hyung?" Someone mumbles.

Her heart beats a thousand more as she bathes on their gazes. Her mind convincing her that they can see her but instead of being happy for finally having their attentions, she becomes uneasy. Fear creeping on her. Goose bumps on her skin. Sweat dripping. She steps back.

The moment her right foot steps backwards, the floor evaporates into mists and she falls to an endless pit of rainbow fog. The word soulmates echoing. The word penetrating through her entire being. Her body is frozen and she can't scream as she feels the pressure of the wind as she falls deeper. The deeper she falls, she can see the seven of them getting smaller and smaller. Her senses heighten. Watching them going farther away, everything becomes a hundred times frightening.

She closes her eyes... so afraid to watch as the mists turns pale, devoid of color and turns to a pit of darkness. She can feel the tears spilling out of them. It's becoming hard to breathe as the word 'Soulmates' louden, deafening, like a loud speaker right on her ears.

As she is about to be engulfed with the void, she wakes up in darkness. Her vision hazy and something is ringing on her ears. She attempts to stand but knocks off the chair instead, banging the floor with a thud. She attempts to balance and take notice of the surroundings.

The place swirling as she takes notice of her monitor, the city lights beyond the glass window with the curtains drawn into the sides. She sees greens... her plants. She sees the gray cloth hanging by the wall... She takes them all in. Mumbling everything she sees to ground herself. She takes the deepest breathe and exhales it. She needs to keep calm.

As she feels a bit better to take a step without holding on her computer desk, she slowly wobbles towards the bathroom. She opens the medicine cabinet and hurriedly gulps two tablets inside the dark blue bottle.

She then bend her knees to her chest and curls up underneath the sink. She sobs. She can't understand it as she sobs. She can feel the searing pain on her chest. It's like someone has squeezed her heart and it feels like it is about to burst. Her skin is so cold and she feels more dizzy than before.

She closes her eyes, hoping that everything will be okay, as she sways herself back and forth. She tries to sing herself to sleep.

Once she feels a bit lighter, she goes towards her bed, dinner forgotten, as the darkness once again blankets her to sleep, a longer one than the nap she had a while ago.

**********

"Hyung? Is everything okay?" Jungkook tilts his head as he studies his Yoongi hyung.

His been acting weird since this afternoon. They had been cooped up in the living room as they listen to his Hobi-hyungs stories of their lovely Daun. They had a great laugh until Taehyung decided to be emotional.

"It's crazy... I don't know... You won't understand." Yoongi hesitently says.

"Try me hyung. You can tell me your worries too you know " Jungkook persuades. He knows that his brothers always try not to worry him. He is the youngest, they say. They try to keep him happy as ever be. "Come on hyung."

Yoongi sits on the chair as he swipes his face with his hands. "I don't know. I think I am going crazy. This afternoon, I think I heard her." He says as he looks intently to the youngest who is now sitting in front of him, leveling his intense gaze with worried eyes.

"Is that possible? I-I thought you have to be near to hear her." Jungkook questions.

"That's the thing I don't know, but I swear Kook... It's as if she was in front of us, observing. And my mind is thinking of what if... " His hands on his chin as he thinks.

"What hyung?"

"What if she really was there."

"Hyung... that's impossible." Jungkook smiles, convincing his hyung to relax. "Taehyungie said she was watching our videos the whole afternoon. He was teasing her of it." His bunny tooth showing.

He nods, a bit convinced, as he looks over his collection of books among the ones with Namjoon. The book that has been making him stressed more. Perhaps he's been thinking too much. Perhaps he was just been reading too much of it.

'When the Soul Travels.'

"Hyung?" Jungkook's brows furrow in concern.

"I know... I shouldn't worry too much. I should prepare for tomorrow then." His gummy smile showing as he leads the youngest to the door.

"That's the spirit!" He smiles as he thinks of the performances with Daun.

Tomorrow will gonna be special.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

665K 18.6K 43
"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative universe! Started 2020.12.20 Completed 2021.0...
108K 6K 87
Aila moved with her boyfriend Erick next door to a group of soulmates that consisted of Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoong...
6.8K 395 15
"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what?? is she okay?? is she behind bars??" "...
95.9K 3.7K 27
"careful now, you might make me fall in love with you." when two souls are destined to be together, they are connected by an invisible thread. no mat...