AMIDST THE FOREST ( KOOKV)

By Vkookexclusive

"A large area covered chiefly with trees and undergrowth"-- Forest....a beautif... More

Footsteps
Downers
What about me
Mr. Jeon
DON'T
An attempt
Apsan forest
Thank You!!!
Enigma
Signature(1/2)
Signature (2/2)
Saviour
HYUNG
THE ROYALS

With him

224 30 36
By Vkookexclusive

TAE : Y-YOU !!!!

TAEHYUNG POV :

Those dark yet spellbinding steady gaze under the scythe-shaped eyebrows....perfect imperious nose, complementing his prominent cheekbones carved down towards a basalt jaw..... smooth milky skin...... Handsome is an understated way to describe....and mostly....his....those soft cherry kisseble lips.......

AUTHOR POV :

??? : Jeon Jungkook

Tae rebounded from goofing off , as he noticed the aforesaid male nearing him.

TAE : H-huh....Oh yeah...Mr. Jeon....

Taehyung kept backing away till he found himself trapped between a tree and him ; Jeon Jungkook. His breath hitched due to their contiguity. Being caged by two veiny musculine arms, gave him a vibe of submitting to this strong dominating enigma. Tae felt so small under the other's intimidating stare and fit athletic muscular figure.

JK : Aren't you supposed to be with the others?

TAE : Y-yeah.... I-I was.... b-but...

JK : But???

TAE : B-but I came f-for(gulp).....

JK : For??

TAE : P-photograpy.

Tae just can't help stuttering. Their intimacy was just too much for him.

JK : ( chuckle 😀)Are you afraid of me???

TAE : N-no ( nervous smile ☺️)

JK : Then??? (He asked backing away)

TAE :Then.....n-nothing. But Mr. Jeon --(cut off)

JK : It's Jungkook for you.

TAE : But--

JK : Do you perhaps have a practice of saying "but" ???(frowning)

TAE : "..."

JK : Anyway, what's your name?

TAE : Kim Taehyung.

JK : Hm.

Jk looked around as if he is trying to figure out something.

JK : Come with me.

Tae just trailed behind him like a lost puppy, without wasting a single word. He didn't bother asking where Jungkook was taking him. Neither he knew how he appeared suddenly out of nowhere, mostly when he needed, nor he questioned himself why was he even trusting the person he met a day before.
Cause??? Well...it's very simple. He doesn't have an option.

(Few minutes later)

JK : Ah- it seems safer to me. Go there.

Tae saw Jungkook's gradual veiling figure in the darkness of Apsan forest. The same forest he was admiring in the shining daylight, now seemed quite horrifying.

TAEHYUNG POV :

The malady brown trees were staring at me like silent sentries. The decaying air and stifling atmosphere provided the perfect abode for those who worshipped the darkness rather than the light.Centuries-old trees with sprawling limbs guarded the darkness, blotting out any sunlight. In the dense shadows, spiders clutched their snare-strings. Bewailing sounds ghosted through the trees. Whether it was from victim or victor, only the forest could tell. It was truly a place to make your veins freeze over. The negetive vibes I'm getting now is completely different from the enchanting visualisations from morning. I felt the safe aura around me vanished as soon as Jungkook has left for somewhere.
" Where are you Jungkook......"

AUTHOR POV :

JK : Right behind you.

Taehyung turned around just to find the person, he has been missing the most, arriving from the behind with some grasses in hand????

He noticed him to put it layer by layer forming a grass-bed.

JK : Lay down. We have to wait till morning.

TAE : What'bout you??

JK : Nothing of your business.

TAE : Ok. I'm taking back my concern.

Taehyung scoffed, stomping to the grass-bed, the rude ass donkey ; (actually looks like a bunny = bonkey) professor has made for him.

He saw Jungkook leaning to the tree right beside him , closing his eyes , looking absolutely sexy---

JK : Enjoying the view???(still closing eyes)

TAE : (gasped) W-what do you mean??

JK : Black is beautiful. Isn't it?

TAE : H-huh???

JK : Leave it.

TAEHYUNG POV :

What's wrong with this man??? He's kinda aberrant.

JK : But you like it.

Oh man!!! What the---....How.....I mean is he a psychic or he is my----

AUTHOR POV :

TAE : May I ask you something?

JK : You just did.

TAE : (sigh) Fine. May I ask you three questions?

JK : ( chuckle 😀) Smart. Go on.

TAE : How came you here?

JK : By my car & feet.

TAE : Tsk!!! I mean, first of all, you should've came with us in the bus...but you....now....and you were not supposed to come in this trip .... then.....how....

JK : "..."

TAE : Hey!!!!

JK : I already answered three I think.

TAE : It wasn't another question. I was just explaining.

JK : Not my concern.

In a sudden, they were greeted by a loud obscure growl; arising through out the forest, making Tae shievered.

JK : It's common in forest. Don't be scared.

TAEHYUNG POV :

How can he say this with a straight face..like he has a tons of experiences! Whatever....I'm sure Chimmy would've transferred the "Alien" tag to him if he have met this bonkey.

AUTHOR POV :

JK : Just put on your earphones 🎧

TAE : Yeah...

They say he likes a good time
(My, oh my)
He comes alive at midnight
(Every night)
My mama doesn't trust him
(My, oh my)
He's only here for one thing
But (so am I)
Yeah
A little bit older
A black leather jacket
A bad reputation
Insatiable habits
He was onto me, one look and I couldn't breathe
Yeah, I said, "If you kiss me
I might let it happen"

The lyrics were actually too accurate for the circumstances. It's so relatable.
Tae closed his eyes. He can imagine....

2:10 a.m :(Somewhere in the world):

??? : Ahhhhh!!!!! Stop... please....stop.. just stop(sobbing)....please...I-I c-can't .. take it anymore....W-what have I done wrong to you....w--uhmmmmmm.... Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh......

She screamed loudly , not being able to bare the pain....when one of her nails were tored apart....then... a sharp blade pierced through her already bruised lips... increasing its length a little bit.

??? : You talk too much.😏

No energy were left to ask what's her fault to deserve this. It's like daily routine, to be tortured atrociously with out knowing the rationale.

??? : Such an ungrateful lady. I feed you everyday, give you space to live,in return I get a little satisfaction by doing these. And look at you-- tsk!!! you keep bothering by"what's my fault.... what's my fault!!!!!"Annoying whore!!!!

BACK TO APSAN : (3:19 am)

It's pitch-black allover... Not a single hint of light disturbing the ebony.

TAE : J-jungkook!!!!!! JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!! H-help!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yeah that's it. That's a ridiculous chapter. I know.
1. Can u guess who is Jungkook? His actual identity?
2. Who is the victim of such inhumane tortures?
3. And who was torturing her& why?

You can share what you think of these in the comment section.

Bye!!!! Lots of love 💟💖❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...