The Kink Club

By glitterypjimin

a game between eight people, pure sex, pure lust, strictly no strings attached but what could've happen if th... More

Disclaimer [ READ carefully ]
Welcome to The Club
Introducing: Kink Club
Friends
Outside world
Art Departmet
Maybe a Little Too Much Fun
Jeon Jungkook is The Name
Cheryygguk
Cherrygguk - II 🔞
The Offer
The Rules of Min Yoongi
Break Some More 🔞
Yoongi's Playtime 🔞
Conversations
Goes By The Name RM-ssi.
CONCERN, READ PLS.
I updated TAKING CHANCES
Goes by The Name RM. (revised)
Unit. 7803
Wrecked.
Run Away.
- Twenty.
- Twenty One.
The Talk.
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Seven
Greece Trip (Visual References )
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty.
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
- Thirty Six
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
- Thirty Nine
- Forty 🔞
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four.
- Forty Five 🔞
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven.
Exit to the Club.

- Twenty Six.

17.6K 575 220
By glitterypjimin

Good morning, afternoon or evening guys!

Are you all ready to sin? Please prepare your hobi water.

Happy Sinful Sunday to all of us!

Content Warning:
Consensual slapping, chocking, dubious consent (light manipulation), moderate to hard degradation, implied threesome, voyeurism, forced orgasm.
————————————————————————————————

Lust, hunger and desire.

Hoseok looked at Jimin, the two man that been mentally undressing Celine who was busy preparing in the kitchen. The older male groan, his mind going through the deepest thoughts he can have.

He couldn't stop thinking the face Celine has as he whispered to her ear what a dirty slut she is, for them.

Jimin who was sitting near the window, behind where Hoseok was sitting, his teeth digging on his lower lip, eagerly wanting to have those pretty lips wrapped around his cock. Hoseok look at Jimin before both of them look at their phones.

4 hours before they have dinner and the two male assumes that the others are resting.

"Hey guys—

Celine was cut off when a hand came up and wrapped around her neck, her breath immediately hitching.

"Hoseok, what— what are you doing.." Celine asked nervously yet the male just peppered kisses over her shoulder.

"I would appreciate if you will keep that pretty mouth shut baby or Jimin could help with that.." Hoseok whispered, his voice was low and words came out like a soft growl making her shiver.

Celine whimpered and her legs instinctively shuts as Hoseok's hand move down to cup her clothed sex, biting down on her lower lip. Celine gripped the granite top tightly.

Hoseok did not waste time and threw the girl over his shoulder and bring her to his room.

Her eyes widen seeing Jimin there, sitting on the corner yet she doesn't have time to comprehend as Hoseok toss her to the bed, her mind is blank and her skin burning with pure anticipation.

On the other hand Jimin sat there, the growing erection in his pants was slowly becoming visible, he leaned against the chair and repeatedly licked his lips. But he needs to wait, just a bit more.

  Hoseok was impatient to even tease her, his hands immediately went to the waist band of the sweatpants Celine was wearing and pulling it off the girl and chuckle as he shamelessly stare at her glistening folds.

"Look at that, already soaking? Did that got you excited? Just a faint touch?" Hoseok taunts and Celine groaned and whimpered at the cold air hitting her bare cunt, her eyes snaps to the side where Jimin was seating.

"What should we expect for our pretty whore, aren't you such a beautiful cockslut?"

Jimin's words sent fire through Celine's veins, the degrading words was spoke softly as if it was meant to be a praise instead of being it's opposite. Celine nodded her head and she wasn't expecting when she suddenly felt the intrusion, Hoseok has two of his long fingers slowly fucking her soak folds.

She arched her back and immediately clenches around Hosek's fingers making the older hum, a smirk never leaving his lips.

"Look how desperate your cunt is clenching around my fingers, you're doing so well doll, I bet you'd take my dick so well too" Hoseok mused, Celine was already a goner from how full she already fill just from his fingers and his hazy mind thought of how more it will feel if Hoseok finally starts fucking her with his cock.

A slap echoed through the room that made Celine made her eyes snap open.

"Keep your eyes open and look at me!" Hoseok said firmly and Hoseok's fingers drills into Celine's soaking core.

Hoseok grinned, he groaned as he was how soak his hand is from all the juices from her, his eyes darkened seeing her cunt eagerly take his fingers. The bulge in his pants became more unbearable and painful. He felt his own hard on twitching, he looked at Jimin who was breathing heavily, stopping himself to go and take Celine.

"Louder babe, don't you want Jimin know how good you're feeling?" Hoseok said sweetly, pressing feverish kisses on Celine's tummy, pulling her stop off and his fingers dances over her twin peaks, watching her shiver under his touch.

Celine complied, voicing out, moaning loudly and arching her back, the tip of Hoseok's long and slender finger brushing against her walls creating the toe curling sensation in her tummy.

"Fuck hyung, just fuck her already" Jimin grunted, standing up and took his shirt off as he slowly approaches the bed, his nevermind tattoo was on full display. Celine's breath hitched, her eyes trailing from Jimin's eyes to his body.

Jimin sat beside her, placing her head on his lap as he soothingly run his fingers through her hair, celine whined and grabbed Jimin's hand and held it tightly, Jimin chuckles before unexpectedly grabbing a handful of her hair and gripped it tightly.

Pulling her head up and silence her breathy whines and moans with a deep kiss and on the other hand, Hoseok couuldn't wait anymore as he pulled his pants down and immediately pressed the tip of his cock against her slit, Celine squirmed and mutter pleads against Jimin's lips earning another slap from Hoseok and at the same time he thrusted in her, hard and fast.

Celine's face felt numb from the second slapped delivered on her cheeks, Jimin pulled away and chuckle, Celine's face was directly facing Jimin's huge bulge, making her nuzzle her cheek agains it, Jimin threw his head back with a deep growl.

The way Hoseok move inside her made Celine feel lightheaded and hazy, she felt the knot in her stomach getting tighter and without warning she came,  cumming all over Hoseok's cock.

The older seemed to notice as he stayed still, his eyes darkened ever more and she heard a breathy chuckle from Jimin before she could even utter a word, Hoseok's big hand wrapped around her neck, pinning her down against the mattress, she gasped and Jimin faintly run his thumb over her lower lip.

"Fucking slut!" Hoseok's voice thundered making Celine clench around him, "are you that fucked to even ask a permission to cum?" He asked, his grip on her neck getting tighter making the girl gasp and squirm.

His free hand delivering a harsh smack on her thigh before moving again, pistoling his hips, Jimin stood up and strip himself and Hoseok groaned,

"You want to cum? without a fucking permission, you will slut! you won't stop cumming until I tell you to" Hoseok growled and his thrusts did not falter, he move like there's no tomorrow, as if he doesn't have any intention to let Celine walk for the next days, those words made Celine violently shake her head, letting out some choked words her hands wrapping around Hoseok's wrists.

Jimin shamelessly strokes his hard cock, watching and listening to Celine being fucked thoroughly. Listening to the sinful moans falling from her lips, he threw his head back and he groaned as the other male pulled him beside him. Both of the watches her convulse as another orgasm washes over her, cumming for the second time yet the male did not stopped fucking her until he finishes.

Hoseok pulled away and looked at Jimin with a smirk.

"Fuck our pretty little whore nice and tight Jimin" Hoseok said and move to grabbed Celine's face and without warning he thrusts his cock in her mouth.

She gripped the sheets tightly and closes her eyes, pleasure is the only thing that fills at the moment, her moans were muffled by Hoseok's cock when Jimin slipped in her.

The younger male grabbed Celine's legs and spreads them wider and his hand fondles her breasts.

Jimin's thrusts made Celine's head move closer and making her take hoseok's length deeper, her eyes watered, already feeling overly stimulated, feeling another close orgasm, Jimin can tell from the way she clench around his cock.

Jimin smirked and pulled away making Celine beg around Hoseok's cock that stuffs her mouth full.

He kneeled and dipped and press kisses against her slit, Celine's eyes widen as she felt Jimin's heavy breath against her soaked heat, his tongue collecting the juices off her, Hoseok eyes darkened as he watches Jimin.

Jimin smirked, he sucked on her clit, wanting to make her cum with his mouth.

He slipped his tongue in, he grinned as she clenches around it and Hoseok kept her head in place, gently moving his hips, thrusting slowly into her mouth and her eyes closed shut her toes curl, moans and whines were muffled and gripped Jimin's hair tightly, cumming all over his tongue.

Jimin pulled away, looking at Celine in the eyes as Hoseok pulled away as well. Jimin licked his lips, leaning in to kiss Celine, stroking his cock until he was close.

"Cum in my mouth please.." Celine pleads weakly, Jimin's eyes darkened and he did, he brought himself close to release before pushing his length in her mouth and came, his thick cum coating her throat.

Celine licked her lips and swallowed all of his cum and Hoseok pat her head.

"Good fucking slut" He whispered and scoops her in his arms, Jimin following and brought her to the shower, nestled into Hoseok's chest as Jimin gently washes her, pressing soft kisses on her back.

"Perfect girl, you did so good" Jimin whispered, Celine hummed and kisses him.

Celine was too fucked out to think about anything else than share this intimate bath with Jimin and Hoseok, just that and nothing else. Three was more than satisfied and it's just day 1.

—————————

Let me know, what kind of Kink you want to be featured next, :>>>>>

We'll put Taehyung in a solo action ;>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.4K 17
#261 in 방탄소년단 out of 1,000+ other stories. 18/08/18 #305 in 방탄소년단 out of 997 other stories. 11/08/18 #43 in btsoneshots out of 271 other stories. 2...
100K 1.3K 19
⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ The book contains 18+ one shots & mini series with member (s) of BTS. I figured it would be a great place to have all my imagin...
20.2K 225 12
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭🔞 𝐑𝐞-𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚�...
318K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...