Mysterious London Boy

By icemeoutshorty

Y/n and her friends decided to move to London. Start a new chapter. They all move into this little apartment... More

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘
𝟷- 𝙸𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝟸-𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝟹- 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟺- 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠
𝟻- 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚜?
𝟼- 𝙰 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝟽- 𝚆𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝟾- 𝙶𝚢𝚖 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜
𝟿- 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎
𝟷𝟶- 𝙱𝙸𝙶 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎
𝟷𝟷- 𝙰 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢?
𝟷𝟸- 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝..
𝟷𝟹- 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐...
𝟷𝟺- 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚊?
𝟷𝟻-𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝟷𝟼- 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 :)
𝟷𝟽- 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎
𝟷𝟾- 𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝟷𝟿- 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜
𝟸𝟶- 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜
𝟸𝟷- 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝟸𝟸- 𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟸𝟹- 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚢 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛
𝟸𝟺- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝚞𝚝
𝟸𝟻- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸𝟽- 𝟷 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎
𝟸𝟾- 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝟸𝟿- 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝟹𝟶- 𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝
𝟹𝟷-𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜
𝟹𝟸- 𝚄𝚗𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍
𝟹𝟹-𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝟸𝟼- 𝚂𝚑𝚎

730 13 56
By icemeoutshorty

𝘺/𝘯 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝐈 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏. It was around 7 am and school started soon. I quickly got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I put my uniform on, put my hair up and brushed my teeth. I made my bed and grabbed my bag. 

"Morning y/n" Julia greeted. Everyone's eyes were on me. I rubbed my eyes.

"Morning" I yawned. 

"Well, are you going to eat?" Olivia asked. I quickly put my sneakers on.

"mmm not today, I'm not very hungry." I replied. 

"Where are you going?" Kayla asked. 

"Yeah, school doesn't start in an hour and a bit" Julia added.

"mm well I was thinking of walking to school today with Louis, see you guys at school" I smiled. I closed the door. I heard them shout 'bye'. 

I put my airpods in and listened to music. Humming to the music, that played in my ears.

My phone vibrated. 

 _____________

𝐋𝐨𝐮 <𝟑

______________

𝐋𝐨𝐮 <𝟑

morning darling

I'm at the park :)

morning !

on my way rn <3

______________

I walked threw the busy streets of London, knowing my way along the paths to the park. Louis suggested we walk to school this morning. I didn't ask much about it.

☆*: .。. ⁕.。.:*☆

I had finally made it to see Louis holding flowers in his hands. I smiled. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey y/n" he greeted. 

"Hi Louis" I smiled, looking up at him.

"These are for you" he grinned. He handed me the flowers. 

"Thank you so much" I responded, admiring the flowers. " I love them" I complimented. He chuckled.

"so, should we start walking?" he asked. I nodded. He put his arm around my waist, as we started to walk. 

I felt his eyes on me and smiled. I looked at him.

"What are you listening to?" he questioned. I handed him the left airpod. He placed it in his ear.

"Ahhh is this the song ' Washing Machine Heart '" he asked. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"mhm" I replied.

( you can play the music now if you'd like :) )

☆*: .。. ⁕.。.:*☆

We had finally made it to school. Early. Louis had a huge smirk on his face.

"What's with the smirk" I pointed out, letting out a small giggle. His smirk grew into a smile. 

"Well, I would like you to meet a special someone" he exclaimed. I smiled.

"Who is this mysterious person?" I asked. He let out a chuckle.

"Well, if I tell you who it is it would ruin the whole plan" he explained. I rolled my eyes.

"Can you at least tell me qualities about this person?" I questioned. He hesitated.

"hmmm.. well she is very sweet and I feel like you'd really get along with her, well I hope you get along with her" he continued. She. SHE. The worst possible words anyone you like can say. I fake smiled. I mean he likes me. Right? She can't be his girlfriend or something...? This boy is so confusing. HE LIKED ME FIRST AND I MIGHT GET MY HEARTBROKEN. UGH.

"Well, where is she?" I asked. He bit his lip. He looked around and pointed to a blonde girl sitting next to a tree. She was on her phone. I couldn't really see her face.

"There she is" he smiled. He started to walk. I followed him towards her.

"Avery!" he called. I stood behind him. She stood up and ran to him.

"Louis!" she smiled. She gave him a hug. She then pulled away and kissed his cheek.

I stood there awkwardly. Listening to the words of the song. Repeating in my head.

Why not me. 

Why not me.

"Well Avery, this is y/n" he said looking over at me. I waved. I got a better look at her now. She was tall, very tall. She had green eyes, blonde long hair. Tiny nose, big lips, long lashes. She was perfect.

"Hi y/n, I'm Avery!" she smiled. 

"hi" I said in a low tone. She looked over at Louis.

"Well did you ask her yet?" she asked, completely ignoring me.

"No not yet, maybe later tonight" he replied. Her smiled died down. It slightly became a frown. He was going to ask me something she didn't enjoy. Louis turned over to me.

"Anyways Avery and I have been friends since I was four" he added. Avery kept on starring at him. I nodded my head.

Why was I meeting her now?

I never even heard of her before and now she just shows up?

"That's cool, how come I've never seen her before?" I asked,, getting straight to the point. I was skeptical about her. 

"She's a year younger than I am" he answered. He kept on blabbering about stuff but I didn't listen. I couldn't focus on anything. I just starred at her. Every move she made. She was admiring Louis as if he were a puppy or something. It annoyed me. The way she looked at him, the way she touched him. Everything she did was annoying.

"So Louis when will we hang out again..? alone" she smiled. I rolled my eyes. Louis looked at me.

"uhh Avery, I think y/n and I should go now" he said. My mood completely changed. Avery pouted.

"What! Why?" she asked. He bit his lip, then turned his head towards me. I shrugged.

"Because class is starting soon and we we're planning on studying before a test" I lied. Louis nodded his head.

"aww okay, see you after" Avery winked, she walked away. I turned towards Louis, my eyes wide.

"She was nice" I added. I wasn't lying. She really was nice, just the fact that she was in Louis' past annoyed me. Because they would have their little jokes and have a connection.

"Yeah, so we still have 20 minutes before class wanna maybe do something?" he suggested. I hesitated.

"What can we do in 20 minutes?" I asked. He grinned.

"wipe that grin off your face, Mr. Partridge" I blurted. He chuckled.

"We can ask each other questions and answer them?" I suggested. He nodded his head.

"Like a q and a?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"mm okay I'm cool with that" he added.

"Okay so, what's your favorite color?" I asked. 

"I'm not sure, I don't really have one" he answered.

"well is it like blue? Magenta?" I asked, naming colors.

"Is magenta a color?" he asked innocently. I giggled.

"You are very unusual let me tell you that.." I added.

"Hey, don't shame me for my knowledge, shame the school" he answered. I laughed.

"What's your favorite color?" he asked. I hesitated. 

"mmm, *your favorite color*" I reply. 

"oo that's a nice color, but it isn't my favorite color." he responded.

"I guess mine would be like a light blue" he added.

☆*: .。. ⁕.。.:*☆

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒

The fact that I have this whole book planned but like no motivation to write it kills me 

ANYWAYS 

I feel like this book is getting boring SO I decided to add another character because she will be needed in the story :)

So what do you guys think about Avery?

I'm trying to make her some what nice but a little clingy

Those are my intentions 

My Vinnie Hacker fanfiction will be coming out on August 1 <3

Go check that out!

And I will be starting another Louis Partridge one (ofc)

But I'll be starting it when this book is over, so around September

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR 5K READS THATS LIKE AMAZING WTH

I honestly didn't think anyone would read this book SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

have a lovely day/night 

I will see you again soon ;)

bYE

Ps. I write these chapter at like 3 am and then edit it half asleep so let me know if there's some mistakes, or typing errors :)

OK NOW BYE 

WAIT

THE WORD COUNT IS 1347

IDK WHY YOU GUYS ASK FOR IT BUT THERE

ANYWAYS BYE LOVE YA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 27 10
You and Tewksbury are good friends...you like each other. But don't act like you like each other, until you're both alone. You tell each other that y...
396K 11.4K 49
"I thought we were supposed to stick to the plan?" "Forget about the plan. I'm in love with you." ~ In which Y/n has always been struggling with anxi...
369K 10.5K 35
"I can't pretend anymore y/n." "Pretend what?" "That I'm not in love with you." In which y/n is auditioning for the role of Enola Holmes in an upcomi...
9.2K 481 18
i can't dare to dream about you anymore. louis partridge 𝒙 fem!oc social media fic