Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

By SweatGoddess

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... More

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
Getting back on Good terms
New York show
Girls Night Out
Pregnancy Scare
Withdrawal
Handling Drama
Death of my Ex
Future wishes
Birthday Coming up
Crazed
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
New Home
Gender
Babyshower
First Movement
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Family
Epilogue
LIVE LIFE FAST
Fighting temptation
Two wrongs don't make a right
Sneaky Links
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
"Why you avoiding me?"
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal

The surprise

584 15 0
By SweatGoddess

Exotic
"Is a blind fold really necessary the whole ride Roddy?"
"Mamas shut up and sit back" I sucked my teeth and scooted over in the back of the Uber. Roddy giggled with his ignorant ass and scooted over next to me. I felt his hand rub my thigh and I hit him. "Mamas keep acting stupid and Im gone fuck you up." I smiled "Naw I want you to fuck me down"
He grabbed my neck and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I felt my pussy get wet. "Don't be acting like that mamas"

Before I could react his hand was in my panties rubbing my clit furiously. "Oooh fuck" I said grabbing his shoulder. Roddy kissed me and kept playing with my clit. "Cum for me mamas" I exploded on his fingers as we came to a stop.

Roddy
I loved Exotic I hoped she would like this trip I planned for her. I pulled her out the Uber. I turned her towards the private jet I had rose petals leading to the the doors. I took of her blind fold "Open your eyes now mamas" I watched her expression her face lit up with joy. She jumped on me "I love it Rodrick where a we going?"
"You'll see mamas"
I let her down as she walked to the plane watching her ass sway. I was definitely finna hit that pussy raw. Once we was on the jet I led her to a private room with a bed.

"All this for me?" She looked at me with wide eyes " I love you mamas I pecked her lips and poured us some champagne.
I sipped the champagne and looked at her.

I was nervous as shit taking her virginity was a big deal. I wondered if my sex was good I mean the other bitches I had been with only liked me because I was the neighborhood dope dealer then I became a rapper. Exotic was different she fucked with me on a deeper level.

She was my safe haven when I was stressed she always calmed me down. She was there before the money and fame, I couldn't fuck this up. I had a lot of insecurities. I didn't know how to really love or trust but I wanted to learn all that with her.

Exotic sat her champagne down and came over to me and pushed me on the bed. She straddled me get on my lap. I didn't move to kiss her I wanted her to want me. She kissed my neck and lifted my shirt rubbing my six pack. "Mmmm" I moaned as she sucked my neck. I grabbed her grinding her on my dick. "Ooh " she speed up her grinds she lifted up my shirt over my head.

I took hers off flipping on top of her. "Mamas tell me you mines" She licked my lips "I'm yours Rodrick" I kissed her neck and sucked it leaving hickeys. I took pulled her pants off I could see her panties were soaked. "I make you that wet huh mamas?" She bit her lip and nodded. I took my pants off. I slid her panties down made her sit up so I could unstrap her bra. I stood back "Play with your pussy Mamas" I watched her fingers reach down to her clit and she started rubbing back and forth. "Uuuh" she kept eye contact with me as she grabbed her titties with the other hand.

I pulled my dick out and started stroking myself looking at her. "You like me watching you don't you?"
"Ohh yess I like seeing you watch mmee" I saw her finger speed up. "ohhh Roddy I'm bout to cum" I pumped my self faster wanting to cum with her. "Aaahhh" her hips bucked and she squirted on the bed. I blasted cum on her legs. I got down on my knees and moved her hand I started sucking and licking her pussy not letting her first orgasm finish. "Daaammmnn" "I'm cu aahh".
I was eating her pussy like my life depended on it. I felt her pulling back so I locked my hands around her legs. "Stop mamas I going to eat this pussy good today yo ass like to run."

I started back sucking her pussy again I kept one legged locked and started pulling her her nipples. "Ahhh fuck Roddy hhhhuhhhh"
I started fucking her with my tongue then sucking her clit. Exotic legs started shaking and she was clapping my head in her legs. I kept eating her out as she screamed to the top of her lungs.

Exotic
I didn't expect this shit I had so many emotions running through me. Roddy rented a private jet to take me on a trip. Now he was eating my pussy so good I started crying and screaming. I knew I had fucked up I probably wouldn't be able to every get over this nigga.

I came so much I lost count and he was still eating my shit out. I knew I had to show the fuck out when I sucked his dick I was going to have to deep throat that shit. I came 2 more times and he finally came up. Damn he could eat some fucking pussy. If the head was that good I couldn't wait for the dick. "You crying mamas?" He frowned looking worried.

"Yes you ate my pussy so good I
started crying" he flashed me that smile of his and tongue kissed me. I started rubbing his dick through his boxers. I put my hand on his dick and started stroking him he moaned into my mouth. I broke the kiss and got up pushing him on the bed. I wasted no time getting on my knees and licking the tip. "Oooh" I started sucking looking him in the eyes I pushed him deeper in my throat and started gagging my throat was going to be on sore as fuck later but I didn't care. I pulled it out and spit on his dick I stroked him up and down while sucking his balls .

"Damn Mamas" I worked my way back up to the tip and shoved his dick into the back of my throat letting my gag reflexes squeeze the tip. Roddy put his hands in my hair "aahh shit" I played with his balls while continuing to deep throat him as best as I could.

I bobbed up and down swirling my tongue and humming sending vibrations through his dick.
"Ohh Maammmass "I felt his balls tighten and his cock expanded I deep throated him as he shot in my throat. I swallowed and kept sucking making his dick rock hard again. I gasped as he flipped me over top of him and sat my pussy on his face. I found my rhythm again sucking him he started fucking my face as I grinded on his. Each time he came I kept sucking and kept going until my jaw got sore. I made him come one final time and sat up as I was cumming on his face.

"Shit mamas that head was fire." I smirked and laid next to him.

"You know you stuck with me forever right?

I shook my head and looked at him I didn't say anything I just looked at him I didn't know if he would treat me right giving Roddy my body was one thing but I didn't know if I could trust him with my heart. Roddy was staring at me "Mamas you good?"

"Yeah Roddy I'm hungry?" I said pushing my other thoughts to the back of my mind. " I got you fat mamas" I watched him go to a compartment which had all types of different foods "I got all your favorites "he said looking at me.

"I want chicken alfredo and buffalo wings then." Roddy brought the food over and sat it down. "Thank you I said kissing him on the lips.

Roddy
I knew Exotic hand something on her mind she wasn't saying. I looked at her she was eating quietly. She would catch me looking at her and give me a small smile. "Mamas you know I would never hurt you right?" Exotic looked at me but didn't say anything. I sighed I put my food aside and moved hers.

"Come here mamas" I held her in my arms. "I wanted you for a while now mamas I just didn't know how to tell you.What I feel for you is real I know you think I'm a player mamas but I done playing I want you." I kissed her forehead and looked in her eyes. "Roddy if you ever don't want to be together just tell me I will always love you and be here for you that won't change"

"Mamas don't give upon us before we start" I said stroking her body she shivered beneath my touch. I kissed her lips. "I love you Mamas"
" I love you too Rodrick"

I kissed her again getting on top of her I felt her pussy get wet I rubbed my dick over her clit making us both moan. I played in her wetness making sure not to penetrate her. "All I want to do is make you happy Mamas" I kissed and sucked her neck
"Roddy huh im bout to fucking cum. I sped up my motions

"cum for me mamas" I felt her squirt on my dick. I kept rubbing against her. "I want you now Roddy" I kissed her lips "Not yet Mamas" I felt my dick jerk I pulled up and blasted on her stomach. "Fuck" I moaned out.

I looked at her and she was pouting at me. "Mamas don't be upset I promise I going to make love to you tonight" She rolled her eyes at me and I went to kiss her lips and she turned her head. I grabbed her neck and turned her head to face me. I kissed her lips and bit her bottom one

"I'm humble yo mean ass" Exotic cracked a smile but tried to keep her attitude. I kissed back down her body and eating her pussy. She started squirming and moaning. I laughed to myself I was going to turn her ass out. I just got done eating her pussy when the pilot said we would be landing in Jamaica in 45 minutes. I watched her eyes light up."Your taking me to JAMAICA!! I nodded and she climbed on top of me kissing me. "Roddy oh my god"I brushed a tear from her cheek "Don't cry Mamas you deserve this and more." She kissed me again and my dick starting get hard I felt her hot wet pussy on my dick "Mamas get dressed "I growled holding myself back because everything in me wanted to take her right now.

Exotic
I jumped of Roddy getting dressed I couldn't wait to see Jamaica. I dreamed of coming here since I was a kid and I told Roddy when we first started becoming friends. "I can't believe you remembered" I said sliding on my pants. Roddy smiled as he put his clothes on "I always told you I was going to take you there one day Mamas" I kissed him

"You did say that" I still didn't know if I could give him my heart because I loved Roddy but I seen how he was or portrayed to be at times and it scared me. I was going to give us a chance I just hoped I was doing the right thing.

We rode to the hotel and I was smiling the whole way. When we got there I realized I didn't have any clothes. Roddy turned to me "Don't worry Mamas I bought everything you need" I nodded. We rode up the elevator he clapped his hands around my eyes as he led me to the room. I felt the door open to the room. He lead me in the room "keep them eyes closed" I sighed but kept my eye closed. I stood still waiting "Open your eyes mamas" I opened my eyes I gasped and started crying

"I can't believe this it's so beautiful" Roddy came up behind me. Kissing my neck "Not as beautiful as you mamas that's not all " he turned me towards the closet and I saw a beautiful dress and shoes to die for.

"Go shower and get dressed" I turned around and kissed him deeply."

I loved  everything so much." I showered and changed. I felt like I was is a fairytale. I got dressed and we had dinner at Black orchid. I could barely focus on dinner. I was ready for the main event. Roddy could sense my arousal so we ordered desert to go.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR

Love you 💘💘💘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
8K 397 67
This story is about to best friend who over time fall in love but break bridges and steps on toes to get to where they are now.
22 0 2
Lance and Keith have been best friends since first grade. Lance's brain is always on overdrive and Keith's blunt, realistic ass can never keep up. Th...
102K 2.2K 31
"Lets Fake Date...how bad can it be" And that's when it all went down hill. STORY WRITTEN IN 2015.