My Mafia Junior [WinTeam • Bl...

By Brocoli_bl

Win, is attracted to Team at first sight. Win, a third year engineering student, is dragged to a caffe every... More

Introduction to characters
ep1 : The first time i saw you.
ep 2 : The Bet
ep 3 : maxtul
ep4 : Leum Kleun
ep 6 : Mafia's brother
ep 7 : Monday (part1) - Flashback
ep 8: Monday (part 2) - Save him
ep 9: be my boyfriend?
ep 10 : Jealous
ep 11: She knew it all along
ep 12 : housemates?
ep13: Tuesday
ep 14 : Nightmare
ep 15 : David
ep 16 : The Mall
ep17 : Friday Play
ep 18: NO!
ep 19: White Leopard
ep 20 : Coma
ep 21: Siblings
ep 22: Why Hiaa?!
ep 23 : Aftermath
ep 24 : Chance
ep 25 : Evening plans?
ep 26 : He's in danger!
ep27 : Kidnapped
ep 28: War
ep 29: Healing
ep30 : I'm there
ep 31 : Parents
ep32 : Noppanut
ep33: Always mine
Promise you forever ☽༓・*˚ (part 1)
Promise you forever ☽༓・*˚ (part2)

ep 5 : Childhood friend

4.6K 155 31
By Brocoli_bl

(𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :- )

They were all sitting around the table during lunch. Win was sitting next to Team, Pharm beside Dean, Tay next to New and Tul next to Max. They were all talking and eating.
Team was smilling brightly at his phone and texting someone while eating.Win was a little jealous seeing team smile so bright while chatting with someone else, but he shrugged it off.

" Who are you texting so happily Team? Don't tell me I have a love rival?!!" He said putting his chin on teams shoulder.

Team swallowed his food " No Hia, it's my childhood friend. He had to shift another place when we were little and now he's coming back here. I'm going to be seeing him after almost 15 years! " Team was beaming at Win. He didn't even realise how his smile was giving Win butterflies.

He took another big bite of his food. Win saw how his already chubby cheeks puffed up even more as he stuffed his mouth with rice. Team looked like a chipmunk stuffing nuts into his cheeks.
Win smiled adoring the beautiful man next to him. When Team finally stopped chewing Win couldn't help but pinch his cheeks.

" Hiaaa! " Team said covering his cheeks with his hands.

Win leaned forward on one hand and looked looked at teams eyes "Pao" He said " I'm going to call you Pao "

"Whaat? Why? "

" Your just like it so soft and spongy and your cheeks puff up like them when your angry" He moved closer to his ear and whispered "And I want to eat you". He lightly brushed his lips on the others earlobe.

"Hiaaa! " Team said, his cheeks turned a light crimson and he looked away turning back to his food. Win sat back up straight and smiled 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦.
He was falling for the boy.....who was he kidding, for all he knew he had already fallen for the younger.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝. 𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙢/𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚.

They were all practicing their lines. The drama club was holding a play in 2 weeks. It was a shortened form of Romeo and Juliet. Del was playing Juliet, Team was playing Tybalt and another boy Alex as playing Romeo.

As they were practicing their lines with each other the president of the club came in clapping his hands to get everyones attention.

Once everyone was looking at him he spoke, "We have a new member joining the club today. He will be playing the role of Mercutio because Sun, who was originally going to play the role sadly got into an accident and fractured his hand. "
Then he gestured towards the door asking someone to enter.

A tall boy entered the theater. He was wearing their university uniform, white button up shirt, black pants, belt and a black tie. His dark hair was parted at the side of his forehead. Tsam heard little gasps as squeals from the girls in the room. He could clearly see why, the man looked no less than a angel who was disguised as human.

" Sawadee krap. My name is Sorn, I'm a second year student in the business faculty. I hope we get along well. " He introduced himself.
As he came down the stairs to the stage his eyes met Teams and he smiled. Team smiled back. 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳... Then it clicked to Team as to why he looked so familiar.

" SORN!! " Team screamed rushing towards him, he hugged him and Sorn hugged him back.

Team pulled back and looked at the boy "It's been so long. I almost didn't recognise you!!"

The other smirked "Nice to see you too Team"

Team - "Why didn't you tell me you were going to attend this university " They were walking to where Del and Alex were standing.

" I was going to tell you later on today, I didn't know that you were in the same one or I would have told you earlier. By the way can you give me a tour of the campus later? "

"I would love to!" He said just as they reached the others.

Team introduced Sorn to Alex and Del then they continued to practice for the upcoming skit.

𝘼𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

( 𝙒𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :- )

Win stared at his phone's screen. He was looking at the cuteboy fanpage. He was starring at the most recently uploaded picture it was his pao hugging some other man.

He felt his heart clench 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 he told himself.
𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘞𝘪𝘯.

"Stop it win. You've been looking at it from the past ten minutes. Just go ask team and sort it out " Dean said from beside him.

He's right. He should just go and ask Team or he could beat the shit out of the other guy and ask him what the fuck his relationship is with Team...No. He couldn't do that, he had to find team before he drove himself crazy.

Just as he got up he saw Team heading his way. He smiled then frowned seeing him holding someone's hand and bringing them along. It was the same boy from the picture. Win felt something creep in him he couldn't make out exactly what he was feeling..... anger? Sadness? Rage? Panic? Jealousy?

" Hii " Team said as he approached Win, Dean and Pharm "Where are Tul and Max? I thought I saw them here?"

Pharm - " Oh they're probably making out somewhere. Aren't you going to introduce us?" He said shifting his attention to the newcomer.

"Oh ya. This is Sorn, my childhood friend, the one I was telling you about in the morning! I met him in the drama club by chance earlier today" Then he introduced them "Sorn these are my friends P'Win, Pharm and P'Dean "

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sorn. I recently moved into the city. I'm from the business faculty." He said extending is hand forward. Win ignored it and walked up to team pulling him by his side instead.

Pharm shook Sorn's still extended hand "Hi! Nice the meet you I'm Pharm. I'm Teams high school friend...... "

As they continued talking Win felt Team elbow him hard. He took a step back placing his hand over his abdomen. "Ssssss ah! Pao what was that for?"
"You were being rude to Sorn you know" Team whispered.

Win slid his hand around Teams waist and pulled him closer in front of him. Their stomachs were pressed against each other.
"Then stop getting so close to him. The picture of you both hugging is circulating around the whole place you know! And you were holding hands with him while coming here too! "

Teams eyes widened for a second then he grinned, win loosened his grip on team but Team didn't move from his place "Hia... are you being jealous right now?"

Win saw the others had stopped talking and were now looking at them. He smirked and said "So what if I am? I told you pao, I like you and I meant what I said "

Team blushed he opened his mouth a little in shock. He clearly hadn't expected win to accept it so easily. He looked around "Ah! Look P'Tul and Max are back" He said quickly backing away and moving towards them. Win grinned looking at the his pao turn pink.

He tunrned to look at Sorn, he was looking back at him with an warm smile before being dragged away by Team to meet Max and Tul.
Win didn't like Sorn one bit . But he wasn't going to tell Team that, he didn't want him to be angry thinking that win was some insecure control freak who won't let him have any other friends.
So he let it be and walked up to the group.

Win was thankful that Sorn was in a different faculty than the rest of them. They did not have to see the boy again for the rest of the day because of their class timings. The business faculty was also thankfully on the other side of the campus quite far from the theirs (engineering).

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚

( 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :- )

Win and team were sitting in the icecream parlor. Team was having chocolate ice cream and Win had got himself mint chocolate chip. To Wins joy the younger had agreed when he had asked him out on a date earlier today.

Team had some chocolate on the corners of his mouth. Win was smiling looking at the other eat, it was stupid how win saw only beauty even with the messy way team was eating.

"What you looking at Hia? Is there something on my face?" Team said bringing his hand up to try and wipe it but before he could, Wins hand flew up and he wiped the chocolate off from the boys face and flirtatiously licked his thumb that now had ice cream on it.

"Mmmm, sweet" He said making the blood rush to Team's face. Team looked down and concentrated on his ice cream hoping the other didn't notice his flushed face.

When they were done eating they left the shop Team wanted to go to the park so now they were walking in the park.

"You know your not a bad person Hia " Team said as they were strolling in the park.

"Huh? Pao did you think I was some kind off evil villian? " Win asked laughing.

Team chuckled along "No.....It's just that there so many rumours about you...calling you an insensitive jerk who likes to play around with people's feelings." Team paused " You know I actually believed them when I first met you, I was sure you were playing around with me just for the fun of it-"

Win stopped in his tracks making Team turn around. Win was hurt, he didn't want Team to think of him in that way. He couldn't deny any of the the things Team had just said about him but after meeting Team all that had changed. The way he felt towards Team....He dad never felt that way for anyone.

He wished he could show Team how he felt, the butterflies he got when he saw the boy, the delight that filled him every time the other smiled, how his heart fluttered every time Team even so much as touched him, the way his heart burnt every time one of those thirsty junior girls practically threw themselves on the younger one or how much he liked it every time Team called him Hia.

But all he said was "You think so too?" He cringed, he could hear the hurt in his own voice.

Team stopped when he realised the other had stopped walking he turned around and instantly regretted saying what he had said. The hurt was evident in Hia's eyes and even more so in his voice "You think so too?" He asked. Team hadn't meant to hurt his feelings!!

He immediately softened quickly walking to Win and holding both his hands in his "No no no Hia that's not what I meant. You didn't let me finish my sentence! I did believe you were playing me when I first met you, but now after spending so many days together with you and the others I realised you're actually a good person, not like the rumor's said you were. I saw how sweet and caring you are towards everyone Hia I dont believe those stupid rumors anymore really!!" He said.

Win was both touched and relieved by his words. He smiled and pulled Team into a hug "Thank you pao" He said.
He felt the younger hug him back, they both pulled back after a few seconds.

Wins soft smile turned back into a usual flirty grin again "Does this mean want to be my boyfriend?" He asked cheekly

Team gaped at how fast the senior had changed from hurt to flirt. He chuckled and hit him lightly "No hia....I don't even know you properly yet"

"So let's get to know each other better from now on!"

"Alright but can we start walking first? If we keep standing in one place the mosquitoes are going to kill me"

Win beamed and they both started walking again. Team didn't realise he was still holding the seniors hand as they walked in comfortable silence.

Win was happy but his happiness didn't last very long...

As the two were walking the crowd of people had started to grow thin and soon there were no people around or anywhere in sight, the shade and the trees and grown denser almost blocking them from view.

What happened in the next few minutes was a blur. Win felt someone yank hard on his hair pulling his head back painfully he hardly had time to understand what was happening before his face was pushed against the bark of the nearby tree. He groaned as he felt the wood cut his cheek. His palms were against the bark. He tried turn and grab his offenders arm but the person pulled his hair even harder, Win let out a cry as he was thrown down on the ground. Almost immediately he felt a hard kick on his abdomen, he doubled over in pain clutching his stomach. Then he felt punches and kicks raining down on him. There were two of them attacking him...TEAM!! Where was team?!!.

Win had both his arms placed protectively over his head and was curled up into a ball, he couldn't see Team even if he tried to open his eyes. He heard footsteps approaching them. Then the kicks and punches stopped, he removed his hands and rolled up from his position on the ground. He was still in shock. After making sure there was no one coming to attack him he frantically looked around trying to take in the scene.....

Dean was fighting two men or more like beating the crap out of the two who were previously attacking Win. Some distance away Tul kicked another guy square in the chest the guy fell down a considerable distance away and got up scurrying away for his life. Tul then squatted down to where a motionless body lay of the grass.

"TEAM!!" Win screamed.
His scream distracted Dean for a second. But that second of distraction was enough for one of the men to plant a punch on Deans face he tried to run but Dean caught him in time. He knocked both of them out hitting them in the pressure points they were taught about during training.

"TEAM!" Win called again as he crawled to him.

Team had been laying on his side untill Tay sraightened him and pulled him onto his lap. Win reached them and lightly shook team, he could feel the panic flowing in waves throughout his body. Thankfully there was no blood nor any visible would marks on the boy, his cheeks were wet with tear trails.

Rage flowed through him as he swore to kill everyone responsible if anything happened to his pao.

"He was being choked. He's still breathing, must have passed out from the lack of air. He should come back any time now " Tul said placing Team's head on the ground carefully.
Wins heart was threatening to burst out of his chest.

"Who were they? " He roared at his two friends. (Don't forget they are also his bodyguards)

Win wasn't stupid he had been attacked twice in the past week , there was something going on and he could see that they knew what it was from the glances they were exchanging.

" Well answered me??!! "

Dean sighed knowing he had to tell win now "There's a problem in the group right now. The son of the late leader of the White Leopard has come back to town assumingly to take revenge for his fathers death..... We didn't think he would go after you, we- we thought he would directly attack the group but now...."

"Now that's clearly not the case." Tul completed for him.

"What the fuck?!! And when were you all planning on telling me this? After something happened ? Owere you no-"

Win stopped as he heard a low groan coming from Team.

_________________________•••°

They had beed walking in silence when suddenly Team felt Hia leave his hand and be pulled back he turned around to see a man pulling his Hia by the hair.

Immediately he felt someones hands move across his front from the back. The arm wrapped around Teams neck locking him in a chokehold. He couldn't see who the attacker was, the hold was restricting his airway, he couldn't breathe. In front of him he saw as two men threw Win to the ground and started to beat him. Team was scared.

"Hiaa" It came out lesser than a whisper from teams mouth. He felt his vision becoming blurry, he didn't know if it was because of the tears flowing from them or because of the lack of oxygen , he struggled in the man's grip but the man was too strong for him.
He thought he saw two figures running towards them from afar. He wished they were coming to help him but he wasn't sure.
Blackspots started to cover his vision, he could feel the energy draing out from his body, his head felt like it would burst from pressure. Then all the noises stopped and everything went black.
.
.
.
.
TEAM!! He heard his name being called.
TEAM!! Again. All he saw was darkness. He slowly became aware of an aching pain in his throat as though someone had lit it on fire. Then he heard more voices they slowly became clearer it was as if he was coming out from under water.
' We thought he would directly attack the group but now.. Now that's clearly not the case ' were the first words he clearly heard.
Then he heard screaming, Hia was yelling at someone. His slowly tried to open his eyes.

Uff ! The light! He shut his eyes back again he wanted to say something but all that came out was a low groan and that made him feel as if he had just coughed his throat out.

___________________________

Win heard team groan again, his eyes slowly fluttered open, they took some time to focus but soon focused on him.

Win slid his arm under Team slowly pulling him up onto siting position. Now he could see the bruse that was slowly forming on his neck.
"Team are you fine? How do you feel " Tul asked

He tried to speak but trying to speak hurt, he choked on his own words and let out a few painful dry coughs.

"It's okay Team you don't need to speak. Can you get up?" He simply nodded.

"Let's take you both to the hospital first"

☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆

That's all for this episode!

Thanks for reading. I hope you're enjoying the story up till now .

Please vote for the episode and add your thoughts in the comments. I really love reading them no matter how big or small they are.

See you all in the next episode.
Bye ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 2.7K 19
Team a freshman from T-University,who like to painting,taking picture and loves playing with water but didn't know how to swim. Team friends with Pha...
18.7K 1.2K 31
𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙂𝙐𝙉 𝘼𝙐 ⎯ ╰┈➤ It was no secret to Gun that Off, his childhood best friend, was smitten with Mild, their OTHER childhood best friend but...
150K 4.8K 36
When 3rd year business student, Win falls for 1st year kid ,Team, things take an unexpected turn as Team's gruesome past keeps coming back to him...
1.2K 96 9
Win wanted to go home, the seniors told everyone that swim practise was canceled. So why? Why was the light on at the pool? No one was supposed to be...