If You Were Ours

By MelyssaWhyte

Kinsley Wright didn't come from money, but her friendship with Mafia princess, Adriana Romano, flung her into... More

Before You Read
Chapter One - Kinsley
Chapter Two - Kinsley
Chapter Three - Dane
Chapter Four - Dane
Chapter Five - Tyson
Chapter Six - Kinsley
Chapter Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Eight - Dane
Chapter Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Ten - Tyson
Chapter Eleven - Kinsley
Chapter Twelve - Dane
Chapter Thirteen - Kinsley*
Chapter Fourteen - Tyson
Chapter Fifteen - Dane
Chapter Sixteen - Kinsley/Tyson *
Chapter Seventeen - Dane
Chapter Eighteen - Dane*
Chapter Nineteen - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty - Tyson
Chapter Twenty One - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Three - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Four - Dane
Chapter Twenty Five - Dane
Chapter Twenty Six - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Seven - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty - Tyson
Chapter Thirty One - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Two - Dane
Chapter Thirty Three - Kinsley*
Chapter Thirty Four - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Five - Dane
Chapter Thirty Six - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Eight - Dane
Chapter Thirty Nine - Tyson
Chapter Forty - Dane
Chapter Forty One - Tyson
Chapter Forty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Four - Dane
Chapter Forty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Six - Dane
Chapter Forty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Eight - Dane
Chapter Forty Nine - Dane
Chapter Fifty - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty One - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Two - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Three - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Four - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Six - Dane
Chapter Fifty Seven - Dane
Chapter Fifty Eight - Tyson*
Chapter Fifty Nine - Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty - Tyson*
Chapter Sixty One - Tyson/Dane/Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty Two - Dane
Chapter Sixty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Four - Dane
Chapter Sixty Five - Dane*
Chapter Sixty Six - Tyson
Chapter Sixty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Eight - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Nine - Dane
Chapter Seventy - Tyson
Chapter Seventy One - Dane
Chapter Seventy Two - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Three - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Four ~ Kinsley*
Chapter Seventy Five - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Six - Kinsley/Tyson
Chapter Seventy Seven - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Eight - Dane
Chapter Seventy Nine - Tyson
Chapter Eighty - Tyson*
Chapter Eighty One - Tyson/Kinsley*
Chapter Eighty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Eighty Three
Continuation of this story
Honeymoon smut - Patreon Sample*

Chapter Twenty Eight - Kinsley*

223K 5.5K 2K
By MelyssaWhyte

Kinsley~

I followed Dane to his car as Tyson met with his security guys once the opera had ended. Tyson was yelling at someone for something by the valet stand as we walked by, but he stopped long enough to give me a quick swat on the ass and a peck on the top of my head before resuming berating one of his men.

Once I climbed in the passenger seat of Dane's expensive car, I jabbered and gushed over the opera performance and how much I loved it while Dane just listened, giving me one of his charming smiles every few minutes. He kept one of his strong hands on the inside of my thigh the entire ride, letting his thumb brush back and forth across my skin until we reached their house.

We walked into their lavish home and I bit at my lip anxiously with anticipation.

"Nervous?" Dane asked with a smile, pulling my hair from between my fingers as I fidgeted and played with it.

"No." I said honestly. "I'm...excited." I admitted.

Dane poured himself a drink and took a sip, giving me a mischievous smile as his lips touched the glass.

"Me too."

My eyes darted down the hall toward the playroom, then back to Dane.

"Are we going in there?" I asked timidly.

"Do you want to go in there?" He asked, already knowing the answer as he made his way toward me.

I nodded with enthusiasm as he approached me, forgetting myself for a split second.

"Words, Kinsley." He commanded firmly.

"Please take me in there." I corrected, with a little more desperation in my voice than I had intended.

"Impatient little thing." Dane said quietly against my neck as he dropped his mouth onto my skin.

"I hate to disappoint you baby, but I'm afraid we'll have to wait for Tyson...tonight Tyson gets to play...and I get to watch."

Dane's teeth grazed my skin making me take in air with a gasp, when we heard the loud rumble of Tyson's car pulling up.

He must have been just as eager as I was to get in that playroom.

Tyson came through the doors, loosening his tie with one hand before uncuffing and rolling his sleeves.

"I've been waiting all fucking night for this." Tyson practically growled as he approached me.

"Go change." Tyson ordered.

"Into what?" I asked, wanting to please Tyson in every way possible.

He considered my question carefully and exchanged a glance with Dane before he answered.

"Go in the playroom and change into something you think I'd like. Position yourself for me in a way you think I'd want to see you. Let's see how well you know me." Tyson said in a deep voice that made my arms pepper with goosebumps.

He's testing me.

I immediately moved with an excited grin, stopping in my room first to pick out an acceptable outfit before going to the playroom.

Hmm Dane wanted me in delicate straps and lace, but Tyson would want me in...this.

I pulled a leather set from the drawer that included a garter belt, crotch less panties, and a harness that left very little to the imagination.

That's the one. It's the only one that looks like something Tyson would pick out for me.

I practically floated to the playroom with my outfit in hand, putting it on piece by piece and admiring myself in the mirror. I loved the way I looked in the strapped leather harness and couldn't wait to see Tyson and Dane's reaction to me in it.

Now to decide what position to put myself in.

I tapped my chin as my mind ran through every sexy pose I'd ever seen in magazines or movies, but they all felt forced and stupid.

I huffed out an irritated breath, knowing I was overthinking this whole thing. Closing my eyes, I quieted my racing mind and thought only of Tyson. What is something Tyson likes to see?

Me being submissive, that's what he likes. He just wants...willing submission.

I thought of the most submissive pose I could and chose to lower myself down onto my knees. I spread my legs and lowered my ass down, clasping my hands behind my back. Looking at myself in the mirrors that surrounded me. I loved the way I looked. I was vulnerable and submissive on my knees with my hands behind my back, but I had never felt so sexy.

The lights in the room glowed red and there was a subtle hum of sensual music that constantly played. At first I thought it was strange, but the longer I knelt there the more aroused I became. The low hum of the bass traveled through my veins and I felt my breathing sync with the rhythm of the music as I waited patiently.

I heard the door lock engage and watched it open as Tyson and Dane entered slowly, eyeing me like prey as they approached me.

Their steps were powerful and controlled and I could tell by the tight muscles in Tysons jaw that I had pleased him.

"She picked the outfit that I put in the drawer." Tyson muttered over his shoulder to Dane, giving me the final confirmation that I made the right choice.

Dane pulled up a chair and eyes me up and down as his tongue swept over his bottom lip, watching Tyson circle me like a predator.

"So submissive." Tyson hummed slowly, reaching down and dragging his thumb across my lips until they parted. He dragged my bottom lip down with his thumb roughly.

My mouth was desperate for him and opened as he tugged at my lower lip.

"Leave your hands like that." He commanded as he slid his thumb into my mouth, depressing my tongue and using his other fingers under my chin forcefully tilting my head up to look at him.

I nearly gagged at the pressure of his thumb pressing down against my tongue, but to my surprise my nipples started to tighten and bead in response as a chill ran up and down my back at his harsh touches.

Forcing me to a standing position with my arms still clasped behind my back, Tyson removed his thumb from my mouth and towered over me, backing me up a few steps.

"What's your safe word, Kinsley?" He asked in a deep voice that settled between my legs.

"Vanilla." I said softly.

"Are you afraid of me?" He growled, scowling at me for good measure.

"No." My answer was immediate without any hesitation.

"Why not?" He asked, reaching forward and gripping my throat harshly with one hand.

The sudden contact and pressure made my eyes go wide for a second, but before I could register the movement as a threat, my body decided it felt good and relaxed instead of tensed.

"Because I trust you." I said with his hand wrapped firmly around my throat.

It was so intimate in a way I never expected. Tyson could do so much damage with that one hand. He could inflict so much pain, he could even end my life if he wanted. He was strong and powerful as he towered over me with my life blood pulsing beneath his fingers and I trusted him with my whole heart that he'd take care of me, that he'd pleasure me in ways I was too scared to ask for. I gifted my power to him completely and trusted him with everything I had.

"Good girl," he praised in a voice so low and deep it stole my breath and made my inner thighs ache.

"Go sit on the bed." Tyson commanded.

I took a few steps backwards until my legs hit the bed and eased myself back until I was in a seated position.

"Spread your legs. Show Dane how wet you are." Tyson said as he positioned himself behind me on the bed.

I sat on the bed and planted my feet on the bench that spanned the footboard of the bed, spreading my legs as far as I could, putting myself on full display for Dane.

Dane's chest was rising and falling with heavy breaths as he watched me, swirling the liquor around in his glass with his eyes fixated on me.

"Touch yourself" Tyson said from behind me, prompting my hand to move toward my drenched opening.

I slid my hand down and watched Dane lean forward in his chair as Tyson ran his tongue up my neck.

Being the resident expert on how to please myself, Dane watched my every move, shifting in his chair against his hard length that was tenting his pants as my fingers rolled over my clit.

I was so close to an orgasm, tilting my head back and closing my eyes as my muscles tightened, but Dane's voice halted my movement.

"Slow down." Dane commanded.

"But I..." my protest was cut off as Tyson stopped kissing my neck and grabbed it instead, forcing my gaze toward Dane.

Dane stood and took a few steps forward until he was towering over me.

"I said. Slow. Down." His tone was firm and unyielding.

My fingers slowed and my orgasm retreated which is exactly what Dane and Tyson wanted. They wanted me to edge myself, denying my own orgasm until I had their permission.

"Get on your hands and knees." Tyson ordered as he started to undress.

My lusty haze made it difficult to move, but I scooted myself back onto the center of the bed and raised up on my hands and knees just as Tyson had instructed.

He gave me a devilish grin as I followed his command and dropped his boxers, giving me access to the one thing I wanted most. My mouth watered and my whole body heated from the inside out.

Tyson ran his hand from my ass up to my neck and got close to my ear as he spoke.

"I'll still wear a condom if you want me to." Tyson said.

I shook my head and said the word no simultaneously, wanting to feel him inside me without any barriers.

"You sure?" Dane asked.

"I'm sure." I said, loving the hungry look they exchanged before Tyson took his position behind me.

I felt Tysons tip rub against my slick opening as he coated himself. His movements were slow, letting me get used to his size as he pushed inside inch by inch then retreated back each time filling me a little deeper.

"Fuck." Tyson said through gritted teeth, grunting and groaning as he forced his massive size inside me.

A moan escaped my lips as he buried himself to the hilt, holding my hips with a bruising grip.

"Always so fucking tight." Tyson said in a strained voice as he slowly pulled back.

I looked in one of the mirrors and saw Tyson staring down watching himself slide out of me slowly, licking his lips at the sight of my arousal coating him without a condom.

I could hear how wet I was as Tyson slid back slowly and my whole body reacted to the sensation, arching and moaning as he moved.

"You like that don't you?" Tyson asked in a deep voice that made me forget how to speak.

His strong hand came down hard on my ass at my lack of verbal response. The impact and sting stole my breath but Tyson rubbed it away making it hurt so fucking good.

"Answer me." Tyson ordered. And even though I wanted to please him, I wanted to feel his hand against my flesh again.

I looked at him through one of the mirrors and pulled my lips between my teeth in a subtle act of defiance as he started to pick up the pace of his thrusts.

"Oh you wanna be punished? I'll punish you." Tyson growled as his hand came down against my ass again only this time he slammed into me with punishing thrusts as he spanked me.

My mouth dropped open to scream, but no sound came out as Tyson's hand struck my ass again sending shockwaves of pleasure and pain through my body.

I felt Dane's knuckle under my chin and he lifted it up toward him as he leaned down close to my face.

"You like the way Tyson punishes you?" Dane said with his lips brushing against mine.

It was a sensory overload, between Tyson filling and stretching me as he fucked me from behind, the sting and pressure of his hand against my ass that was covering my body in goosebumps, and Dane's lips gently grazing mine. Every way they touched me was the right way and my body was overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Yes Sir." I gasped against his lips.

Dane gripped my throat and kissed me, letting me moan into his mouth as Tyson thrust himself inside me over and over again.

"She sure is loud tonight." Tyson said. "Maybe she needs something in her mouth to quiet her down."

Dane locked eyes with Tyson for a split second before a grin spread across his face. He started to undress.

I felt hot all over as Dane dropped his boxers and a wave of panicked insecurity washed over me as he took a hard stance in front of me.

I've never given a blowjob before. What if I do it wrong or I'm bad at it? What if he hates it?

"Open your mouth." Dane said in a deep commanding voice.

"I've haven't...I've never..." I gasped breathlessly, unable to explain my insecurities with Tyson fucking me hard from behind, but I felt his pace slow as soon as the words left my mouth, giving me an opportunity to catch my breath.

"I'll teach you." Dane said softly, making eye contact with Tyson who slowed his movements to a snails pace, sliding in and out of me as slowly as possible.

I opened my mouth and felt Dane lace his fingers into my hair as his dick slid between my lips and started to glide over my tongue.

"Breathe through your nose." Dane coached me as he went deeper into my mouth and hit the back of my throat.

Dane kept one hand in my hair and ran the other down the side of my throat, rubbing and massaging it gently.

"Relax baby." Dane soothed, encouraging me to relax the muscles in my throat until I had taken him in completely.

Tyson mirrored his movements, pushing inside me slowly until I had completely consumed him. They filled me and owned me and my body couldn't get enough of this sensation - the feeling of both of them inside me was something I never knew I wanted, but my body was hungry for more.

"You're doing so good." Dane praised me. "That feels so fucking good."

I gagged slightly as Dane started to pull back, but it was brief and flooded my neck and shoulders with goosebumps as he tightened his hold on my hair.

I felt Tyson start to pick up his pace again, thrusting into me with powerful movements that rocked my body forward as Dane took my mouth.

I moaned against Dane's cock as Tyson reached down and started to play with my clit.

"Keep doing that, she fucking loves it." Dane said.

Both men took me from either side as their gentleness started to fade and the dominant animals within them began to emerge. My clit was swollen and begging for Tyson as he rolled it beneath his fingers and slammed himself inside me while Dane stroked my throat with his hand and fucked my mouth.

I moaned and arched as my muscles tensed and my body readied itself for an orgasm that I desperately wanted.

"She's so close, I can feel it." Tyson grunted. "But I want her to hear her say it."

Dane pulled himself from my mouth, giving me the opportunity to ask them for what I wanted most.

"Say it. Tell us what you want." Dane ordered.

"I want to come." I moaned, feeling Tyson start to come undone and let go of whatever self control he had left.

He slapped my ass hard, causing me to yelp and moan as he fucked me.

"Beg." Tyson commanded.

"Please." I moaned and whined, breaking the word into ten syllables as I writhed beneath Tyson.

Dane tapped the bottom of my chin with his hand. "Open."

I did exactly as I was told and took everything they had to give me, letting them fill me completely, hoping that they'd let me finally give in to the intense orgasm that I was on the verge of. All it took was Tyson's strong hand, pressing down on my clit with just the right rhythm to send me over the edge. My inner walls tightened and fluttered and my thighs started to quiver as my orgasm rippled through me, causing me to moan against Dane's cock. My mouth feel open and my muscles contracted as I rode out the intense waves of pleasure, letting my eyes roll back in my head as I convulsed and shivered.

When I finally came down from my euphoric high, Dane used his hand in my hair to manipulate my head, pulling himself out of my mouth slowly as my lazy jaw slacked open while I panted and gasped.

"Our little Kinsley can't even wipe the drool from her chin." Dane said as he reached down and wiped my face with his hand.

"Can you take any more?" Tyson asked, still pumping in and out of me.

I wasn't sure that I could, but I desperately wanted to try.

"Yes daddy." I hummed, still seeing stars from my intense orgasm.

"We're not gonna be gentle Kinsley." Tyson warned me, but his threat only made me want him more. I wanted anything they were willing to give.

"I want you - both of you." I said breathlessly.

"Such a good girl." Tyson said in a voice that was deep and gritty, making me wet with his words of praise.

"How much can our good girl take?" Dane asked, lifting my head and sliding into my mouth.

I'll take as much as you can give as long as you keep calling me a good girl. Say it again, please.

I moaned and hummed as they started to pick up their pace, letting them know their praise was getting me off.

"She loves to be praised," Dane said, with my throat relaxing more and more with every word he spoke.

"Take my cock like a good girl." Tyson said, riding me from behind, noticing how wet I was getting as they spoke.

Knowing that I was pleasing them was the ultimate turn on and I felt my body pepper with goosebumps and chills as they praised me. They stayed true to their word - they weren't gentle, but my body felt like it was made for them. All of the pleasure and pain wrapped into one, the feeling of their strong hands dominating my body - their thick cocks ravaging me and filling me.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore I heard Tyson start to grunt and felt Dane's hand tighten against my scalp. They were close and I was ready to finish them off. I moaned against Dane's cock and wrapped my tongue around him, increasing the pressure and suction and clamped down around Tyson. I felt warm liquid spray against the back of my throat as Dane let out one final groan, throwing his head back with Tyson delivering one final thrust. They were throbbing and pulsing inside me and my body swallowed every bit of them.

My legs and arms were shaking and trembling as they unsheathed themselves and let me collapse onto the bed in an exhausted, satisfied heap.

I half way expected them to start moving around the room the way they normally did, getting a bath ready or grabbing towels, but to my surprise, they didn't.

Tyson rubbed and massaged the bright red spot on my ass as he kissed the small of my back, making a trail toward my shoulders as Dane kissed my neck, licking the sweat away and running his hands through my hair. My body relaxed as they kissed me all over, before we started our aftercare routine.

I was completely addicted to these men. They didn't just fuck me...they worshiped me and I couldn't get enough.

*****
Thoughts? Likes? Dislikes? I love hearing from you! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 8.6K 35
After going through a hard break up, Elise tries to get herself together. Meeting them in a rather weird encounter at a club, Elise catches the eyes...
293K 2.8K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...
222K 8.6K 31
JACK MORETTI. With more enemies than friends, he makes ruthless decisions in the name of protecting his wife. After being apart from her, he realizes...
5.8M 226K 33
When Adalina is forced to marry the heir to Sicily's largest mafia, she's thrown into a tangled web of greed while navigating an electric attraction...