The Dream Trilogy Book Two: T...

By HelenJay

COMPLETE // WINNER of 'Best Harry Potter' at the Wattpad Harry Potter Fan Fiction Awards 2017 // Draco is los... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thity Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two

Acknowledgments

1.6K 67 9
By HelenJay

Acknowledgments

Once again I have to start by thanking my brother John for all his editing and general support. Tread On My Dreams is where his crazy Horcrux plotline came to life; it re-shaped the entire trilogy and I can't now imagine the story ever being without it. Also for his invaluable help crafting the senior Malfoys, who were two of the trickiest characters to get on the page but ended up being amongst my favourites, thanks to your feedback. And finally for having the most influence on this book's soundtrack, from Genesis to Depeche Mode to Nine Inch Nails, you've got great taste bro ;-)
To my mommy for sticking with me in the eleventh hour, proving it's never too late to tweak and get your grammar right. But especially for helping me keep my chin up when the world wasn't looking its brightest. I'll always be your Troll lol.
I have to give a special shout out to Samantha from the Wattpad FanFiction crew for being an incredible human being and giving me the chance to feature the first book in this series on the Wattpad home page. The response has been incredible and none of it would have been possible without you!
Finally to everyone else who has read and reviewed, followed and voted - THANK YOU! You are the reason why I've spent over a decade working on this crazy story, it just wouldn't be the same without you! And if you haven't voted or commented yet - PLEASE DO! What have you thought so far, have you been surprised, who are your favourite characters, where do you think the story is going next?!? I am DYING to hear from you fabulous people, I respond to every message, so don't be shy!
Right, that's it from me, back in a few days to start Book Three - I hope you all enjoy it as much as the first two!
With never ending love,
Hxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 455 9
In a world where magic reigns supreme, a young witch embarks on a journey to uncover the secrets hidden within the shadows of her classmates. As she...
152K 4.7K 30
Harry and Draco get sent back in time to their fourth year, except this time they know what they didn't know before, and now their only confidants ar...
1.7K 36 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...
54 0 9
#harrypotterfanfiction When Harry is defeated by Voldemort in their final duel and all hope is lost. Hermione is determined to fix what went wrong in...